Author Topic: What's with all the anti-black racism on this forum wth?  (Read 25127 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
What's with all the anti-black racism on this forum wth?
« on: October 08, 2012, 10:18:08 PM »
Bunch of ignorants.

I am white, but imagine someone spends all day long finding white crimes and starts posting them or starts posting about trashy white people?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: What's with all the anti-black racism on this forum wth?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 10:38:30 PM »

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing

Powerlift66

• Getbig V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 08:18:02 AM »
oh cute graph. Whites kill, they just send armies. "homocide" lol.

Whites also use government means smuggle opium and pass it as legal.

Whites also rob nations and people of millions and billions and trillions. While you will go on about some black dude that robbed a grocery cause he can't afford food.

guy plz ooooh I said the N word and I'm white.

You guys are stupid

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 08:29:28 AM »
oh cute graph. Whites kill, they just send armies. "homocide" lol.

Whites also use government means smuggle opium and pass it as legal.

Whites also rob nations and people of millions and billions and trillions. While you will go on about some black dude that robbed a grocery cause he can't afford food.

guy plz ooooh I said the N word and I'm white.

You guys are stupid

Stupid? Nah, just not brainwashed

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 09:05:23 AM »
I am white but the truth is that I hate stupid white people more than any blacks, I expect more out of whitey and when they act a fool I despise that. For gods sake read a book whitey and educate yourself.
 I don`t have those expectations with black folks because there has been a concerted effort by those in power to keep that race poor and uneducated, its wrong but its true.
time under tension

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 10:44:40 AM »
   Stupid? Nah, just brainwashed

For any retard that's still a racist, realize that the only difference is in genetic expression and a hormone melonin.

Tssk tssk don't some of you take melatonan ii to tan better  ::)

We all stem from Adam and Eve, whatever generations came afterwards and whatever genetic variations occured to our appearances does not make us any less or greater human than the other. It is only to differentiate from one another, imagine everyone looked the exact same. Such foolishness.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 10:46:03 AM »
We must deal with the black menace.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 10:49:05 AM »
"[I am] inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa [because] all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours—whereas all the testing says not really."

"Whenever you interview fat people, you feel bad, because you know you're not going to hire them."

James D. Watson- Father of the DNA Double Helix

James Dewey Watson (born April 6, 1928) is an American molecular biologist, geneticist, and zoologist, best known as a co-discoverer of the structure of DNA in 1953 with Francis Crick. Watson, Crick, and Maurice Wilkins were awarded the 1962 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine "for their discoveries concerning the molecular structure of nucleic acids and its significance for information transfer in living material".[2] After studies at the University of Chicago and Indiana University, he worked at the University of Cambridge's Cavendish Laboratory in England, where he first met his future collaborator and friend Francis Crick.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 11:43:31 AM »
Bunch of ignorants.

I am white, but imagine someone spends all day long finding white crimes and starts posting them or starts posting about trashy white people?

Yeah, you're white.  You probably look like Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 02:18:26 PM »
Wow it's like all the racists took the bait and came to this thread.

Oh hi the dude who PRAYS for war  ::) How's that satan worship working out for ya?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 03:52:42 PM »
I pray for war and my prayers are usually answered.  How else are we supposed to rid the world of all the worthless trash? 

Satan worshipping? Like most Muslims it appears that you are still stuck in the stone age.  Get some new material.     

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 03:55:37 PM »
I pray for war and my prayers are usually answered.  How else are we supposed to rid the world of all the worthless trash?  

Satan worshipping? Like most Muslims it appears that you are still stuck in the stone age.  Get some new material.    

Kill them all, let god sort them out.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2012, 02:03:08 PM »
I pray for war and my prayers are usually answered.  How else are we supposed to rid the world of all the worthless trash?  

Satan worshipping? Like most Muslims it appears that you are still stuck in the stone age.  Get some new material.    

Well only worshippers of the devil want to extinguish humanity and follow in the devil's footsteps.

You love war, love death, love killing, love lying, love deceiving, traits attributed to the accursed devil.

Only someone so evil and so mentally demented would 'pray for war'.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 03:10:12 PM »
Well only worshippers of the devil want to extinguish humanity and follow in the devil's footsteps.

You love war, love death, love killing, love lying, love deceiving, traits attributed to the accursed devil.

Sorry scooter, only sick demented fucks would strap bombs to themselves and blow up innocents and fly planes into buildings of innocents. I'll go a head and stop the list there because you would just have some lame fucking excuse for how your fairy tale is the "religion of peace". Yea sure....wanna buy a bridge?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 03:27:19 PM »
 Sorry scooter, only sick demented fucks would strap bombs to themselves use predator drones, depleted uranium, cluster bombs, guided missiles, f16s, f22s, f35s, drones, phosphorous chemical weaponsand blow up innocents causing cancers and birth defects to people tens of thousands of miles away and fly planes shooting into buildings of innocents having killed over a million people in the last decade. I'll go a head and stop the list there because you would just have some lame fucking excuse for how your fairy tale is the "religion of peace" bringing democracy and freedom to all. Yea sure....wanna buy a bridge?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2012, 07:38:11 PM »
Bunch of ignorants.

These guys should be killed. Thread over.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2012, 08:10:57 PM »
I am white but the truth is that I hate stupid white people more than any blacks, I expect more out of whitey and when they act a fool I despise that. For gods sake read a book whitey and educate yourself.
 I don`t have those expectations with black folks because there has been a concerted effort by those in power to keep that race poor and uneducated, its wrong but its true.

Very good post....all true....good job

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 09:34:13 PM »

I don't want to exterminate and crush humanity.  Just the enemies of the United States.  These current enemies are less than human anyway.  They are stone age savages that still wipe their ass with their hands.  They are cowards that start fights with the entire world and then retreat to their little mud huts using their women and children as human shields.   Hiding like scared little cockroaches.  Slaying dogs like them isn't evil, it's righteous.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2012, 03:21:54 PM »

Good thing the rag heads lack that technology. We need to relax the rules of engagement we fight under

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2012, 03:26:43 PM »
  Good thing the rag heads lack that technology. We need to relax the rules of engagement we fight under

No shit, Soldiers and Marines have to have their lawyers with them on the battlefield these days. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2012, 03:32:08 PM »
I don't want to exterminate and crush over 2 billion peoplehumanity.  Just the enemies of the United States who also happen to be 4 million and growing in the United States, of which 1/4 are American converts to Islam.  These current enemies are less than human anyway.  They are stone age savages that still wipe their ass with their hands using dry toilette paper.  They are cowards that start fights with the entire world and then retreat to their little mud huts using their women and children as human shields "United states of America" an isolated island full of ignorant people who think random people around the world hate them for being "American" just for being "American".   Hiding like scared little cockroaches but acting like super heroes when they use drones tens of thousands of miles away, f16s, chemical phosphor weapons, depleted uranium shells, f22s, f35s, predator drones and all other sorts of 'drones'.

Slaying dogs like them isn't evil, it's righteous.

Fascinating.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2012, 03:32:19 PM »
"[I am] inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa [because] all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours—whereas all the testing says not really."

"Whenever you interview fat people, you feel bad, because you know you're not going to hire them."

James D. Watson- Father of the DNA Double Helix

James Dewey Watson (born April 6, 1928) is an American molecular biologist, geneticist, and zoologist, best known as a co-discoverer of the structure of DNA in 1953 with Francis Crick. Watson, Crick, and Maurice Wilkins were awarded the 1962 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine "for their discoveries concerning the molecular structure of nucleic acids and its significance for information transfer in living material".[2] After studies at the University of Chicago and Indiana University, he worked at the University of Cambridge's Cavendish Laboratory in England, where he first met his future collaborator and friend Francis Crick.
Yeah. Watson 'retired' (read 'fired') from his Cold Harbour Spring Inst. for being a racist prick. He also paid a lot of money to have his own DNA sequenced, only to find out that he more than a few N*ggers in the woodpile. Find a new hero, genius.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2012, 03:43:01 PM »
I always wondered, would you wipe a Ferrari down with dry toilette paper? Or would you use water. Tough logic.  ::)