Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372918 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
he's not 14% more closer to 10%

what about King Zane's fat here? i'd say 8-9%

more like 6-7%, he's just on dbol there and a lot of it
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Striations are really weird thing, I have striations on quads at 15% bf right now, lol.

What do you think is his bf here? They claim single digits, imo its bs. You can see fat on his chest and on a lot of it on lower abs. It's surprising coz Levrone apparently holds fat in exactly same places I do. IMO it's fucking 14% bf or something like that. 1:24 - no six pack, you can see fat on his stomach...
People are never going to get it. Why do people have to change shit all the time?

The standard was always a 7 location test then some ding dong comes along with a 9 location and everyone starts coming in 2% lower. Stick with the standard protocol and measure by that because then you can compare with others from the same standard. I have done a 9 location and come up with 2% lower and it ends up being the opposite when you are fat, it ends up being 2% higher.

He is certainly single digits but a lot higher then that guy put down.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
good job buddy keep up the good work.
damn you are good doing this for no reason and also in the summer.

dieting in the summer fucking sucks with all the parties and nice dinners all the time, I wouldn't diet right now even if my life depended on it
ya, it sucks to do so in the summer, especially for fun but hey, a challenge can only be a good thing, I think.

Ontopic: good job oth, how is your energy levels
thanks, energy level are a little off upon waking up but once I break that barrier every morning and get the blood going I am really good, plus the loss of over 20 lb has given me a sense of athleticism and agility, I feel great, hard work but a gratifying feeling.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
nice thread oth,,,insane condition and pics are coming,,,,i know no wager needed cause u will deliver ,,,its fun to push your personal physique limit with no reward other than your own self appreciation to doing it,,,and get big of course :D....the past few months with uk/no one/gali of course/u/even our own djego181/myself.. pushing it and all the pics is giving motivation to out do or out diet each other,,,keeps things fun in between the real bbing stuff we will soon have with mro talk soon,,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
nice thread oth,,,insane condition and pics are coming,,,,i know no wager needed cause u will deliver ,,,its fun to push your personal physique limit with no reward other than your own self appreciation to doing it,,,and get big of course :D....the past few months with uk/no one/gali of course/u/even our own djego181/myself.. pushing it and all the pics is giving motivation to out do or out diet each other,,,keeps things fun in between the real bbing stuff we will soon have with mro talk soon,,,
I hope we aren`t in competition with one another to see who gets the leanest, if we are, all you guys might as well give up, lollolllo JUST KIDDING  ;D ;D ;D

Ya transforming physically does a lot more for someone`s life then most think, the journey is emotional and mentally draining to the point that you come out with a different view of life. the challenge makes it rewarding and after it is all said and done everything else seems easier.

I love being a bodybuilder but I get sick and tired of hearing you want to look like that over a plastic trophy, so now I get to look like that without a trophy at the other end, lol.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
I hope we aren`t in competition with one another to see who gets the leanest, if we are, all you guys might as well give up, lollolllo JUST KIDDING  ;D ;D ;D

Ya transforming physically does a lot more for someone`s life then most think, the journey is emotional and mentally draining to the point that you come out with a different view of life. the challenge makes it rewarding and after it is all said and done everything else seems easier.

I love being a bodybuilder but I get sick and tired of hearing you want to look like that over a plastic trophy, so now I get to look like that without a trophy at the other end, lol.
leanest part could be u in the end :),,we all have different looks ,,weights/heights ,we don't have weight class other than you that we are shooting for,just the best we can look without trying to total dry out bbing style ,,close but not quite.thats your territory for now...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
yes the 9point caliper test gets me 2% lower readings too.

so,add 2% to levrones in the vid.
ya because when in single digits the lower back is thin skin and the calf also brings the average down.

I also feel this guy was not pinching Levrone in the right spots. I took a course ions ago that taught about this and the chest pinch was suppose to be closer to the arm pit and not where he pinched and his triceps pinch was way low like near the elbow where the skin is thinner. So I say levrone is closer to 9%, lol at 6 and half.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
yeah he pinched him in all the wrong places.
something cswole would do  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
you going to throw up some progress pics oth
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
something cswole would do  ;D
cswol would pinch his forehead, over the foot and hands and claim 3% bodyfat

ukjeff

I think we are going to have to wait for the 3% ..hang on .....no 5%....wait, wait...4.5%.
Fucking callipers.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Striations are really weird thing, I have striations on quads at 15% bf right now, lol.

What do you think is his bf here? They claim single digits, imo its bs. You can see fat on his chest and on a lot of it on lower abs. It's surprising coz Levrone apparently holds fat in exactly same places I do. IMO it's fucking 14% bf or something like that. 1:24 - no six pack, you can see fat on his stomach...
common for obsessive squatters

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
no, sorry bro, I need it to be a shock value thing. I need your guys feedback, so want to bring the pics in when I am more shredded then I have ever been and let you guys decide if this is so, but fuck time is ticking fast, so will be here before we know it.  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
cswol would pinch his forehead, over the foot and hands and claim 3% bodyfat
lmao  :D

I think we are going to have to wait for the 3% ..hang on .....no 5%....wait, wait...4.5%.
Fucking callipers.
At this point it does not matter any more because all measurements are done with for good. My goals no longer include measurements of any types, just a ``look`` of a certain leanness that I attend to achieve. So when I do achieve that look and I already am across the finish line then I will do measurements and shit for you guys and for people`s interest to see what % of fat my look is but for me it means nothing at that point, weight means nothing, body fat means nothing.

subseven

• Getbig II
I don't do the load ups for a mental boost or for energy. If a person isn't motivated enuff to work thru the hunger and tiredness then too fucking bad find another hobby. I do them for a couple different reasons, first it helps stimulate the metabolism and by the time you have gone zero carb over the course of 6 days your muscles will soak up all the nutrients that you throw at them. I don't believe in the traditional carb up on this day.  Eating straight carbs does not seem to get the job done as well as eating carbs with some fat. I have my theories as to why, but that's another post too long for this one. Obviously it does help a person mentally to know that they will be able to gorge once a week I'm not denying that, but that's just an aside.

Thank you very much for your response. I too have noticed the exact same thing. Eating straight carbs doesn't work very well to reload the muscles. In my experience, not just some fat but a very large amount of fat works best. In fact, eating outright junk food is best to get a good pump n the gym the day after IMO (as Gal and others have also mentioned).
When coaching people, what exactly do you have them eat if maximum muscle replenishment is the goal?
If you look at the amount of fat stored in muscles, it is not much and therefore not a whole lot of fat should be needed on that basis. However, in theory, doing the rice and chicken breast thing and adding some olive oil plus almonds to the meal never works as well as eating fries, burgers and finishing off with a huge milkshake. Even gettign the exact same carbs/protein/fat from almonds, olive oil, coconuts, rice and chicken breast doesn't work the same way IME....

Please share theories on why this may be so, if this fits with your experiences as well and, most importantly, what kind of reload meal is in your view best to replenish muscle reserves.

Thanks a ton...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Thank you very much for your response. I too have noticed the exact same thing. Eating straight carbs doesn't work very well to reload the muscles. In my experience, not just some fat but a very large amount of fat works best. In fact, eating outright junk food is best to get a good pump n the gym the day after IMO (as Gal and others have also mentioned).
When coaching people, what exactly do you have them eat if maximum muscle replenishment is the goal?
If you look at the amount of fat stored in muscles, it is not much and therefore not a whole lot of fat should be needed on that basis. However, in theory, doing the rice and chicken breast thing and adding some olive oil plus almonds to the meal never works as well as eating fries, burgers and finishing off with a huge milkshake. Even gettign the exact same carbs/protein/fat from almonds, olive oil, coconuts, rice and chicken breast doesn't work the same way IME....

Please share theories on why this may be so, if this fits with your experiences as well and, most importantly, what kind of reload meal is in your view best to replenish muscle reserves.

Thanks a ton...

I agree here.

One guess to add: sodium?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Burgers and fries is the perfect cheat for me to achieve this look. I love pizza the most but it's a bit too much and the spill over gets ridiculous. But 2 double cheeseburgers and a large fry = perfection.

subseven

• Getbig II
yeah the spillovers are ridiculous.
but damn,an,thats a rather small fillup, try doing a full out everything goes once in a while and see what happens, the initial water retention will be brutal, but see what happens the next day(s). ;D

What do you Guys mean by spillover? Do you mean spill over and sotre some extra calories as fat or do you simply mean water retention? The term has been used both ways in forums over the years...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Burgers and fries is the perfect cheat for me to achieve this look. I love pizza the most but it's a bit too much and the spill over gets ridiculous. But 2 double cheeseburgers and a large fry = perfection.

what's your estimated bodyfat at right now?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 hydro or d scan

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
what's your estimated bodyfat at right now?

8.34521% Bodyfat according to a 9 point skin caliper reading done 3 times in a 24 hour period, every 8 hours, with the median figures coming out to approximately the cited figure listed above. 

ukjeff

whats my BF% here?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
whats my BF% here?

Can't find my calipers, my boner is in the way.

Deutsch

• Getbig II
OTH, what kind of foods are you eating on this diet?

Are you just eating trace carbs and fats?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
OTH, what kind of foods are you eating on this diet?

Are you just eating trace carbs and fats?

Read from page 1 Douche brother.