Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372955 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
8.34521% Bodyfat according to a 9 point skin caliper reading done 3 times in a 24 hour period, every 8 hours, with the median figures coming out to approximately the cited figure listed above. 

translation=i'm a fat bloated toad

bigmc

• Getbig V
whats my BF% here?

might be an idea to throw some clothes on skippy
T

Deutsch

• Getbig II
Read from page 1 Douche brother.

Sank ya

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
OTH, what kind of foods are you eating on this diet?

Are you just eating trace carbs and fats?
I normally would eat more fat then I am and even more protein, Possibly some carbs once a week or so as well as a cheat meal, however the main purpose of this diet is to see how fast I can lose all my bodyfat and to see how far the human body can go. My target was 60 days, a traditional approach would have had me ready in 75-80 days. UKjeff's approach would have taken 226 days etc....  :D

I am eating around 2.3 lb of combined chicken breast and talipia fish, usually split into 4 meals ( I tried 5 meals at the beginning but didn't work out). With every meal I have one standard serving of vegetables such cauliflower, asparagus, broccoli etc

This way I lose 2 thirds of my estimated weight loss in the first third of the 60 days (20 days) and the last third of the weight lose is done in the last 2 thirds because at that point I am in single digits and a lb of fat is harder to lose and my water is low already as well.

This is 17 days in and I feel I am at least 3 days ahead of intended schedule, maybe even 4 days.

No cheat meal, no re-fills, no carbs, nothing but what I mentioned for the last 17 days, it's not easy though but I remain stubborn.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
I normally would eat more fat then I am and even more protein, Possibly some carbs once a week or so as well as a cheat meal, however the main purpose of this diet is to see how fast I can lose all my bodyfat and to see how far the human body can go. My target was 60 days, a traditional approach would have had me ready in 75-80 days. UKjeff's approach would have taken 226 days etc....  :D

I am eating around 2.3 lb of combined chicken breast and talipia fish, usually split into 4 meals ( I tried 5 meals at the beginning but didn't work out). With every meal I have one standard serving of vegetables such cauliflower, asparagus, broccoli etc

This way I lose 2 thirds of my estimated weight loss in the first third of the 60 days (20 days) and the last third of the weight lose is done in the last 2 thirds because at that point I am in single digits and a lb of fat is harder to lose and my water is low already as well.

This is 17 days in and I feel I am at least 3 days ahead of intended schedule, maybe even 4 days.

No cheat meal, no re-fills, no carbs, nothing but what I mentioned for the last 17 days, it's not easy though but I remain stubborn.

So your not really eating any carbs or fat to speak of? Just protein sources? Fuck that bro. Your workouts must absolutely suck at this point.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
So your not really eating any carbs or fat to speak of? Just protein sources? Fuck that bro. Your workouts must absolutely suck at this point.
I guarantee my work outs crush yours  ;)

Best work outs of my life, nailing every single one of them everyday and some of my lifts have gone up

315 on flat bench the other day for 15 reps

500lb deadlifts for 10 reps the other day

I did 5 sets of 135lb curls for 20 reps the other day as well.

Deutsch

• Getbig II

Thanks for the awesome response!

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
I guarantee my work outs crush yours  ;)

Best work outs of my life, nailing every single one of them everyday and some of my lifts have gone up

315 on flat bench the other day for 15 reps

500lb deadlifts for 10 reps the other day

I did 5 sets of 135lb curls for 20 reps the other day as well.

On no carbs or fat? I trust ya bro but based on my experience that is hard to believe. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
OTH BRINGIN G IT!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
On no carbs or fat? I trust ya bro but based on my experience that is hard to believe. 
I will tell you why you think this and everyone else thinks this;

The body is the most ''self efficient problem solving machine''

When the body drinks alcohol once, twice then 3 times it adjust and raises up the tolerance levels to combat any side effects caused by the alcohol

Drugs same thing. Everything is adapted by the body.

In your case it never worked because you never went deep enough to allow your body to adapt, you might have done it for a couple days or even a week but for your body to use your body fat as fuel at the same efficiency as it uses carbs would take at least a week or even 10 days if you have never done it before but once it does this you are home free until there is no fat left.

Your body fat can provide the same amount of energy then your carbs, in fact even more if you use stimulant, which I do because you do not get the negative hormones that come with carbs that make you lethargic.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Thanks for the awesome response!
Let me add to this a bit so you get the full picture. I drink diet pop throughout the day which has a tad of caffeine, just enough to get me going and keep me alert throughout the day, I take a mild fat burner for energy, one that has green tea extracts in it cause the green tea extracts really help your brain a lot. I take 10 gram of fats in a capsule (EFA) healthy fats also help me stay alert and I drink a black coffee with sweetener prior to my workouts and some ephedrine and I am good to go all day, full of energy and relaxed.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Let me add to this a bit so you get the full picture. I drink diet pop throughout the day which has a tad of caffeine, just enough to get me going and keep me alert throughout the day, I take a mild fat burner for energy, one that has green tea extracts in it cause the green tea extracts really help your brain a lot. I take 10 gram of fats in a capsule (EFA) healthy fats also help me stay alert and I drink a black coffee with sweetener prior to my workouts and some ephedrine and I am good to go all day, full of energy and relaxed.
SOUNDS RIGHT,,,BODY COULD DO A LOT ON THIS PLUS THE FAT BURNING /DIURETIC PROPERTIES AS WELL,,,

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
translation=i'm a fat bloated toad

Really  ??? You sure you wanna go there?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Really  ??? You sure you wanna go there?
OH NO HE DIDN'T,,,

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
OH NO HE DIDN'T,,,

Lol all of a sudden 230 lbs at 8.5% is "a fat bloated toad." This coming from Skeletor himself  ;D Whatever man  8)

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"

Wow, almost no fat and carbs. I would die. Keep up the good work.
S

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

One of my best bros and training partners does a year round keto with 1 carby cheat meal a week. He's naturally a fat kid, but busts his ass and maintains a decent 10% year round which IMO is terrific for someone with shitty fat kid genetics. Crazy thing is if I stop dropping carbs I turn into a which hypoglycemic little school girl. My buddy on the other hand feels shitty when he eats carbs/junk. He could do keto for months straight and not even complain once, he feels great. He competes in powerlifting too and only has carbs the night before, otherwise he uses keto. My theory is that people who are ultra carb sensitive just function better with less carbs. This is why I'm not surprised at how good he feels all the time.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
I will tell you why you think this and everyone else thinks this;

The body is the most ''self efficient problem solving machine''

When the body drinks alcohol once, twice then 3 times it adjust and raises up the tolerance levels to combat any side effects caused by the alcohol

Drugs same thing. Everything is adapted by the body.

In your case it never worked because you never went deep enough to allow your body to adapt, you might have done it for a couple days or even a week but for your body to use your body fat as fuel at the same efficiency as it uses carbs would take at least a week or even 10 days if you have never done it before but once it does this you are home free until there is no fat left.

Your body fat can provide the same amount of energy then your carbs, in fact even more if you use stimulant, which I do because you do not get the negative hormones that come with carbs that make you lethargic.

bang on bro! keep spitting truth. it's not 'supposed' to work but goddamn it works amazingly well for something that's not supposed to work eh?

the whole 'I find it hard to believe' is a mindset that prevents people from maximizing their potentials. if people would just put the doubts aside and LISTEN to what they are being told and APPLY what is being shared they'd make gains in leaps and strides over what they are doing now. fear is a helluva crippling thing.

btw what the fuck is that fool doing now posting nudes in your thread for attention? what a fucking desperate clown. Jesus Christ imagine going thru life like that?

anyway-keep going bro. I know it motivates gal and I to see your desire and commitment. I'm sure others feel the same way. major props and keep teaching those who chose to listen.
b

Rammstein

• Getbig III
Might be an interesting read in this context: http://www.amazon.com/The-Art-Science-Carbohydrate-Performance/dp/0983490716/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_y

As far as I remember Volek was or is into powerlifting as well.

no one

• Getbig V
Lol all of a sudden 230 lbs at 8.5% is "a fat bloated toad." This coming from Skeletor himself  ;D Whatever man  8)

lol pay him no mind bro.

he doesn't realise that 230 at 8.5 is about 220 at 5%. lol

he's what 160? math has never been my thing but I'd say that's a 70 pound difference in lean tissue.

:D

* in before dj rattles on abt symmetry illusion etcetera. and ukbeth gays up the board further with his neediness.
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
lol pay him no mind bro.

he doesn't realise that 230 at 8.5 is about 220 at 5%. lol

he's what 160? math has never been my thing but I'd say that's a 70 pound difference in lean tissue.

:D

* in before dj rattles on abt symmetry illusion etcetera. and ukbeth gays up the board further with his neediness.

Thanks brotha. To be honest I shouldn't make myself vulnerable and get my feelings hurt from silly Internet comments from anorexic boys who poke fun at me.

To soothe my wounds, I'm gonna take my girl out tonight and dominate a large deep dish pizza after we train legs  and then bang for approximately 35-45 minutes before crashing. DJ187  may have won the battle, but I have won the war.  8)

no one

• Getbig V
Thanks brotha. To be honest I shouldn't make myself vulnerable and get my feelings hurt from silly Internet comments from anorexic boys who poke fun at me.

To soothe my wounds, I'm gonna take my girl out tonight and dominate a large deep dish pizza after we train legs  and then bang for approximately 35-45 minutes before crashing. DJ187  may have won the battle, but I have won the war.  8)

is it bad when I read that ^ all I can picture is eating a pizza instead of banging a broad? lol
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
is it bad when I read that ^ all I can picture is eating a pizza instead of banging a broad? lol

Totally understandable  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
Totally understandable  ;D

ya you had me at 'deep dish'. :D
b

Deutsch

• Getbig II
^ banging broad while eating pizza.

TBH I was thinking godadamn when you said "trains legs together"

you sir have definately won the war!!