Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216762 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2013, 08:50:16 PM »
If he was told the police would be there shortly, why did he keep chasing the person he believed to be on drugs and possibly armed "he has something in his waistband, he's putting his hand on it.."

He left the spot where he said they'd miss him.

Tony, he pursued Trayvon.  Trayvon tried to escape. 
LOL what proof do you have he kept persuing trayvon 240?

there is nothing to prove that zimmerman didnt do exactly what he said he did, THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM MORON!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2013, 08:51:28 PM »
Law of common sense?   You are some fat fuck that took martial arts classes just to beat your wife or whatever... well you got no business following someone.  Especially when the only reason you are doing so is because of some biased profiling you conducted. 

What law was Trayvon breaking again?
nobody said trayvon broke any laws, so basically nobody broke any laws it was just a shitty situation that went bad.

DIDNT I ALREADY SAY THAT?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2013, 08:52:08 PM »
according to zero evidence, Trayvon started a fight. 
according to zero evidence, zimmerman continued to look for trayvon, found him, started a fight, let him beat him up and then shot him ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2013, 09:06:49 PM »
LOL what proof do you have he kept persuing trayvon 240?

there is nothing to prove that zimmerman didnt do exactly what he said he did, THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM MORON!!!

he was pursuing him for the duration of the 911 call.  Then he hangs up and shoots the kid.

I wonder how the jury will handle that... especially cause no way zimmermen ever takes the stand.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2013, 04:01:25 AM »
he was pursuing him for the duration of the 911 call.  Then he hangs up and shoots the kid.

I wonder how the jury will handle that... especially cause no way zimmermen ever takes the stand.
LMFAO 240 was Zimmerman following trayvon at the End of the 911 call?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2013, 04:40:27 AM »
Question for Ace Ventura Pet Detective 240 or Bust--

If Zimmerman was unarmed and had merely gotten the better of Tray Tray, which resulted in his death through strangulation or smashing his head on the concrete. Should he have been charged in this case?

Also, follow up-- Is pursuing (asking someone questions and following them) a criminal act, or does it only become a criminal act if you're armed?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2013, 07:11:18 AM »
I've said it before - It is very possible Zimmerman committed no crime, legally. 

And I've said it before, he'll be sentenced to 8 or 10 years just for causing the kid's death.

The jury will look at the situation, realize an angry zimmerman WANTED to run into trayvon - a person he just told 911 operators was on drugs with something in his waistband.  He RAN to beat the cops there.

He's guilty of wanting and working hard to create an armed confrontation with a man he believed was on Drugs, possibly armed.  That's some dangerous shit right there.

I don't think it will come down to the law - the law is flawed and I think the jurors will punish him for just being stupid.  I think juries PUNISH people all the time.  It's fucked up legally, but it is what i think will happen.

I dislike Zimmerman because he initially used "stand your ground", which will fck up gun rights for americans for years - bloomberg on a one-man campaign to disarm america and put away every person who uses their gun. 

Zimmerman could have just as easily let a few stray rounds fly and hit bystanders in their beds.  He grabbed a 9mm and sprinted at a man he claimed was high and possibly armed.  A cowboy. 

SO no law may have been broken - but I think jury will punish him.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2013, 07:25:12 AM »
SO no law may have been broken - but I think jury will punish him.
Do you know how fucked up wrong that sounds?  If that's the case it's not something that should be supported.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2013, 07:42:00 AM »
Do you know how fucked up wrong that sounds?  If that's the case it's not something that should be supported.

of course it's fucked up.  It's a completely fcked up law.  I carry a gun... and legally,, I can walk up and down any street at 3 am and insult the dead grandmothers of drug dealer until one punches me.  Then I can shoot him 17 times.  Totally legal, cause I feel threatened.

it's a cool law - UNTIL one of us is having ice cream at the mall one day, we step on someone's shoe reaching for napkins... and some asshole in camo fatigues squares up.  Unless we cower and crawl away - if we tell him to step the fck off - he can then legally pull gun and shoot us 17 timmes cause "he felt threatened".

I love the concealed carry, but we're allowed to CREATE a dangerous situation, shoot the other person with no witnesses, then hide behind the law.  it's cool - UNTIL some prick uses this on us.  Imagine some prick smirking saying "i'm gonna shoot you, and tell the cops I was scared!" and knowing he will get away with it?

The law is fucked - too vague and open for pricks to shoot first, blame the law later.  This the fcked up reaction - juries legislation.  It ain't right.  But it's probably what will happen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2013, 07:45:04 AM »
the problem isn't race.   Or the media.  Or the gun laws - the problem is PRICKS that pick up a gun and sprint after people they claim are on drugs with their hands in waistband.

You can't outlaw pricks like that.  So this is where we end up.  race comes in, media exploits, and gun laws are attacked then later limited (bloomberg).

Zimm's dick was hard for a gun battle or street fight - even though the cops were a minute away.   If you see a guy on drugs, with his hands on something in his waistband - what prson in their right mind will grab a 9mm and SPRINT at them?   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #135 on: June 11, 2013, 07:49:15 AM »
of course it's fucked up.  It's a completely fcked up law.  I carry a gun... and legally,, I can walk up and down any street at 3 am and insult the dead grandmothers of drug dealer until one punches me.  Then I can shoot him 17 times.  Totally legal, cause I feel threatened.

it's a cool law - UNTIL one of us is having ice cream at the mall one day, we step on someone's shoe reaching for napkins... and some asshole in camo fatigues squares up.  Unless we cower and crawl away - if we tell him to step the fck off - he can then legally pull gun and shoot us 17 timmes cause "he felt threatened".

I love the concealed carry, but we're allowed to CREATE a dangerous situation, shoot the other person with no witnesses, then hide behind the law.  it's cool - UNTIL some prick uses this on us.  Imagine some prick smirking saying "i'm gonna shoot you, and tell the cops I was scared!" and knowing he will get away with it?

The law is fucked - too vague and open for pricks to shoot first, blame the law later.  This the fcked up reaction - juries legislation.  It ain't right.  But it's probably what will happen.
I think he's saying its fucked up and wrong for a jury to punish a man that didn't break any laws. Which it is. And ita not like trayvon just punched him in the face and walked away, dude was pounding his head into the pacem

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2013, 08:05:08 AM »
I think he's saying its fucked up and wrong for a jury to punish a man that didn't break any laws. Which it is. And ita not like trayvon just punched him in the face and walked away, dude was pounding his head into the pacem

we don't know that.  We know he had a busted nose and bump on the back of the head (which lined up to the bottom of his particular model of gun, coincidentally.

We know he has a history of violence and lies... would he get punched in the nose and shoved down and open fire?  Maybe.
Would he see the dead kid and smash himself in back of head to make injuries appear worse?  Maybe.

There are a lot of ways to kill someone or cause violence with "breaking law".  People who use these loopholes to execute accused bike thieves are shit for people.

If zimmerman did nothing, we'd look at him as a piece of shite... assault on LEO, wifebeater, sexual abuse on cousin, calling 911 on everything, big history of lying, and carrying a gun in violation of neighborhood watch statute.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #137 on: June 11, 2013, 01:13:57 PM »
Law of common sense?   You are some fat fuck that took martial arts classes just to beat your wife or whatever... well you got no business following someone.  Especially when the only reason you are doing so is because of some biased profiling you conducted. 

What law was Trayvon breaking again?

All Zimmerman did was try and protect his neighborhood.  Nothing wrong with that.  He didn't break the law.   

Martin didn't break any law that day that we know of, other than drug laws. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2013, 01:27:07 PM »
The idea is that Zimmerman created a dangerous situation without moral regard for life, and it resulted in someone's death. 

In Florida, that's called Murder 2.  That's the law that's said to have been broken.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2013, 01:28:38 PM »
BTW, that's why the fact that he directed himself toward Martin may become so consequential, because to do so with a gun becomes the creation of a dangerous situation - which is a considerable part of the battle for the prosecution.

Needless to say, though, as you can tell from the replies on these discussions, there are plenty of people who will refuse acknowledgement of any wrong by Zimmerman.  That sentiment may save him.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2013, 01:40:03 PM »
He knew he was directing himself toward potential conflict, so he should have been prepared to properly control Martin with the gun.  That would have required that he maintain distance out of Martin's reach, and hold him at full gunpoint until the police arrived.  

Do you think he would do that?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #141 on: June 11, 2013, 01:52:48 PM »
All Zimmerman did was try and protect his neighborhood.  Nothing wrong with that.  He didn't break the law.   

Martin didn't break any law that day that we know of, other than drug laws. 

What drug laws did he break that day?  I was unaware that they found illegal substances on his body.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 11, 2013, 02:10:23 PM »
What drug laws did he break that day?  I was unaware that they found illegal substances on his body.

Autopsy report said he had marijuana in his system.  He may or may not have smoked it that day.  Judging by the pictures we have seen, I'd say he smoked on a regular basis, including that day. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #143 on: June 11, 2013, 02:30:34 PM »
Autopsy report said he had marijuana in his system.  He may or may not have smoked it that day.  Judging by the pictures we have seen, I'd say he smoked on a regular basis, including that day.  

oh really... because.........well you know what MR said...

Shalt i post it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 11, 2013, 02:31:31 PM »
oh really... because.........well you know what MR said...

Shalt i post it

Who is MR? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: June 11, 2013, 02:46:19 PM »

can stay in your system for 3 to 4 days, :D :D :D :D :D you can tell he smoked that day by looking at pictures    :D :D :D        priceless

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #146 on: June 11, 2013, 02:46:49 PM »
Who is MR? 
MER

MEdical examiners report.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 11, 2013, 02:48:56 PM »
MER

Ok.  Got it.  I don't speak medicalese.   :)  Yes, the MER said he had trace amounts of dope in his system. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: June 11, 2013, 02:54:30 PM »
MER

who needs a MER when you have pictures  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #149 on: June 11, 2013, 02:58:05 PM »
So sick of this bs.   Thugs and crminals like ashtrayvon kill dozens and dozens of people weekly and Da Community never says a peep.