Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216759 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #625 on: June 27, 2013, 06:57:16 AM »
they're completely unraveling her right now.  She's a mess, and he's just pwning her into oblivion.  It's a 85 IQ teenager, a glutton and shady person... against a 140 IQ lawyer with 30 years of pwning people on the stand in front of a jury.  It's a dream for him lol...

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #626 on: June 27, 2013, 07:11:03 AM »
She claims that she doesn't consider the words "creepy ass cracker" racist but yet doesn't mention it to Martin's mother nor the police. She also didn't mention to police or the prosecutor that she heard Martin yell "get off me", yet she comes up with that bit of info at the trial.

James

« Reply #627 on: June 27, 2013, 07:16:20 AM »
Seriously, this is a disaster for the prosecution.. Zero credibility... And this is their Star witness???

James

« Reply #628 on: June 27, 2013, 07:28:19 AM »
George Zimmerman Witness Can't Read The Letter that She 'Wrote' About Shooting   :o

A teenage friend of Trayvon Martin was forced to admit today in the George Zimmerman murder trial that she did not write a letter that was sent to Martin's mother describing what she allegedly heard on a phone call with Martin moments before he was shot.

In a painfully embarassing moment, Rachel Jeantel was asked to read the letter out loud in court.

"Are you able to read that at all?" defense attorney Don West asked.

Jeantel, head bowed, eyes averted whispered into the court microphone, "Some but not all. I don't read cursive."

It sent a hush through the packed courtroom.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-witness-cantt-read-letter-wrote-shooting/story?id=19504826#.UcxLP5wf2fg

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #629 on: June 27, 2013, 07:30:43 AM »
I told you all. Zimmerman walks.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #630 on: June 27, 2013, 07:32:08 AM »
She claims that she doesn't consider the words "creepy ass cracker" racist but yet doesn't mention it to Martin's mother nor the police. She also didn't mention to police or the prosecutor that she heard Martin yell "get off me", yet she comes up with that bit of info at the trial.

I agee.  I think Zimmerman is an idiot who shouldn't have followed Martin but I don't think he set out to kill someone and his actions probably meet the guidelines of self defense, in Florida at least.   According to 240 standards of a reliable witness, bucket neck falls woefully short. She intentionally left out two very important details. The media frenzy over this is disgusting.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #631 on: June 27, 2013, 07:33:21 AM »
George Zimmerman Witness Can't Read The Letter that She 'Wrote' About Shooting   :o

A teenage friend of Trayvon Martin was forced to admit today in the George Zimmerman murder trial that she did not write a letter that was sent to Martin's mother describing what she allegedly heard on a phone call with Martin moments before he was shot.

In a painfully embarassing moment, Rachel Jeantel was asked to read the letter out loud in court.

"Are you able to read that at all?" defense attorney Don West asked.

Jeantel, head bowed, eyes averted whispered into the court microphone, "Some but not all. I don't read cursive."

It sent a hush through the packed courtroom.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-witness-cantt-read-letter-wrote-shooting/story?id=19504826#.UcxLP5wf2fg

If she can't read cursive and the letter is in cursive, she didnt write it.
A

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #632 on: June 27, 2013, 08:04:17 AM »
wow what a cluster fuck

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #634 on: June 27, 2013, 08:30:11 AM »
I told you all. Zimmerman walks.

it's an all female jury

they might not be much smarter than the witness and they might sympathize with her as well

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #635 on: June 27, 2013, 08:32:44 AM »
it's an all female jury

they might not be much smarter than the witness and they might sympathize with her as well

We shall see... we shall see.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #636 on: June 27, 2013, 08:34:14 AM »
We shall see... we shall see.

yep

do you know if Zimmerman is going to take the stand

I haven't really been following this thing

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #637 on: June 27, 2013, 08:34:30 AM »
it's an all female jury

All female jury is not good for Zimmerman.  Women often think with their hearts and not their heads
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #638 on: June 27, 2013, 08:34:59 AM »
yep

do you know if Zimmerman is going to take the stand

I haven't really been following this thing

I haven't heard... I would wager that after this, he most likely will.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #639 on: June 27, 2013, 09:16:51 AM »
it's an all female jury

Insinuating women aren't very smart?  ???

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #640 on: June 27, 2013, 09:45:20 AM »
This defense attorney is taking too long cross examining her. Wrap it up already.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: June 27, 2013, 09:46:35 AM »
This defense attorney is taking too long cross examining her. Wrap it up already.

I think he wants her to go off and show her true colors.  Give the jury an idea of the kind of guy Martin was too.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #642 on: June 27, 2013, 09:57:24 AM »
That would be hilarious if she went nuts and tried to attack the defense attorney.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #643 on: June 27, 2013, 10:07:59 AM »
Insinuating women aren't very smart?  ???

no, just saying that this group of 6 women may not be much smarter than the witness and they may not react positively if they think the defense attorney is attacking her (I haven't seen the video so just going by what I've read here).   

That's all just a big maybe.  Nothing more than that

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #644 on: June 27, 2013, 10:11:09 AM »
That would be hilarious if she went nuts and tried to attack the defense attorney.

You bald ass cracker!

A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #645 on: June 27, 2013, 10:23:01 AM »
You bald ass cracker!

I can't be positive because this chick speaks very softly and mumbles but I just saw a clip where I think she said that a statement by the defense attorney was "retarded"

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: June 27, 2013, 11:25:09 AM »
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP: Trayvon Martin's friend cant read letter she wrote about the night Martin was killed because SHE CANT READ CURSIVE

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #647 on: June 27, 2013, 11:39:08 AM »
I can't be positive because this chick speaks very softly and mumbles but I just saw a clip where I think she said that a statement by the defense attorney was "retarded"

I see she's a strong proponent of political correctness.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #648 on: June 27, 2013, 12:18:37 PM »
I said it yesterday after she spoke for 2 minutes - NOT A CREDIBLE WITNESS.  Making it up as she goes.

however, zimmerman will NEVER take the stand.  Never ever.  He would have to answer for the many 'inconsistencies' in his account of that evening's events.

This witness making it up as she goes, she's a lying flake.  But the 911 tape is what puts him in prison.  And it's a shame - it should be 8 years for manslaughter.  I'm hoping both sides come to senses and plead.  He never intended to murder trayvon, but he did intend to create a confrontation so he could get his damn bike back.  carrying a gun into a confusing scary confrotation with a stronger that YOU created, then shooting your way out - that's an 8 year bid, not 25.  Nor zero.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #649 on: June 27, 2013, 12:56:32 PM »
I said it yesterday after she spoke for 2 minutes - NOT A CREDIBLE WITNESS.  Making it up as she goes.

however, zimmerman will NEVER take the stand.  Never ever.  He would have to answer for the many 'inconsistencies' in his account of that evening's events.

This witness making it up as she goes, she's a lying flake.  But the 911 tape is what puts him in prison.  And it's a shame - it should be 8 years for manslaughter.  I'm hoping both sides come to senses and plead.  He never intended to murder trayvon, but he did intend to create a confrontation so he could get his damn bike back.  carrying a gun into a confusing scary confrotation with a stronger that YOU created, then shooting your way out - that's an 8 year bid, not 25.  Nor zero.

From what I gather (note: I haven't been following this much at all), she's the prosecution's star witness.

You sound like a defeated little child now. You're practically begging for him to plead out so that he doesn't walk.