Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216712 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1325 on: July 08, 2013, 12:48:29 PM »
well, usually when one attacks the MESSENGER so intensely, it's because they really can't argue the MESSAGE.

When I present a theory or make a point or point to evidence, and someone argues it, I look at what they're saying and learn from it, etc.

When I share my idea and they bring up 911 troofers or call me a fcknuggetretawdmoron, I realize they can't dispute what I'm saying and just want the discussion to turn into a battle of insults, which is really a waste of time.  We don't learn from that, and that is why i'm here, to learn from different points of views.

And my point, there there would be no better prepared person to orchestrate such a fight in order to kill someone - down to the pulling him on top to make the shoot look legal - it would be zimmerman.   he did everything right, except for lie about those details needed to make it a legal shoot.  The things he has lied about, they're not in dispute.  He wasn't smothered.  Trayvon's hand wasn't over his face at all after being punched.  And we have zero evidence either man started the fight.   But if you want ot insult my posts on 911 from 8 years ago because you don't dispute this, its cool

In this instance, I really don't feel like going through and pointing out all of the outright lies you tell.  I may address one or three here and there, but if I was to read everything you post and respond to all of the garbage you put on the board, it would take all friggin day.  Easier to just call you a tool.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1326 on: July 08, 2013, 12:48:54 PM »
In this instance, I really don't feel like going through and pointing out all of the outright lies you tell.  I may address one or three here and there, but if I was to read everything you post and respond to all of the garbage you put on the board, it would take all friggin day.  Easier to just call you a tool.   :)

ok that's cool then. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1327 on: July 08, 2013, 12:56:59 PM »
that won't change the person he is.  sex crime accusations as a youth.  substance abuse ordered by state after shoving a cop.  put his hands on a woman.  cornered a high school junior in a dark alley with a gun.

he is what he is.  He'll be back on the street with a new 9mm in two weeks.  He'll walk around ready to fcking unload his weapon on any person who make him 'fear for his life'.  He'll believe he was punched several dozen times, not once.  He'll believe he was smothered, as tapes show he was not.  he'll believe he SHOULD get out and run at a person on drugs with a possible weapon, because he WANTS that kinda drama.

He'll find it again.  I just hope the small town he chooses to move to isn't mine lol... ZImmerman will have more violence in his future.  it's just how he's built.  tried to be a cop, tried mMA, tried to patrol backwards, tried to punch a cop... it's how he is.  he's not ever 30 and he's already hit his wife, pushed a cop, killed a high schooler.  Bad things just keep happenined to this guy, never his fault...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1328 on: July 08, 2013, 12:58:28 PM »
 ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1329 on: July 08, 2013, 01:18:56 PM »
Oh dear. This is awkward.

If Mr. Martin starts to cry on the stand and shout, "HE KILLED MY SON, HE KILLED MY SON!!" that would be something.

Very risky. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1330 on: July 08, 2013, 01:22:44 PM »
trayvon's dad did go off script with "I just want to know why he exited his vehicle to chase after my son".   Completely unprompted but the jury did hear it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1331 on: July 08, 2013, 02:03:10 PM »
Toxicology results are coming in showing Martin had pot in his system.  Good.  The jury should know. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1332 on: July 08, 2013, 02:04:14 PM »
trayvon's dad did go off script with "I just want to know why he exited his vehicle to chase after my son".   Completely unprompted but the jury did hear it.

Cause his son was acting like a ghetto criminal the type of which was terrorizing the hood

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1333 on: July 08, 2013, 02:12:43 PM »
Toxicology results are coming in showing Martin had pot in his system.  Good.  The jury should know. 

weird they didn't test zimmerman for alcohol that night.

history of state-sanctioned alcohol abuse, coming back from target on a sunday night... chases a kid thru yards for a street name he doesn't know (when he's been patrolling the place for years and there are only 3 streets)

and nobody thinks to test him?   LOL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1334 on: July 08, 2013, 02:13:16 PM »
Cause his son was acting like a ghetto criminal the type of which was terrorizing the hood

see, this is just silliness.  He was terrorizing the hood?  please list the crimes he committed that day.  And don't say assault unless you have some evidence.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1335 on: July 08, 2013, 02:15:02 PM »
see, this is just silliness.  He was terrorizing the hood?  please list the crimes he committed that day.  And don't say assault unless you have some evidence.

I didn't say he was - saying that he was acting like the ones who were. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1336 on: July 08, 2013, 02:19:41 PM »
I didn't say he was - saying that he was acting like the ones who were. 

how was he acting like one?  The clothes he wore?  I dont get it. 

i dont think zimm was a racist.  I think he would have chased a white kid in a hoodie just as quickly.  I don't think he would have called 911 on a Condi Rice.  The look - age, clothes, lack of a purpose - are what I think made him get out of truck in the night with a 9mm and chase after a person who was fleeing to opposite side of park from where zimm lived.

i'm tired of this case.  He's a bag of shit.  trayvon probably was too - he belonged in jail for drugs of course.  But I'm sad knowing zimmmerman may beat this, and he'll be back on the streets carrying his 9mm... and he'll do it again.  I betcha.  He will.  He didn't "cool off" after shoving a cop and pleading to avoid felony assault on a LEO.  He didn't "cool off" after domestic abuse charge.  I don't think he'll cool off here.  It'll be worse than ever, always looking for a reason to protect himself now that he'll believe everyone on the street has mtive.  As long as he has a busted nose and an inconsistent story, you can't PROVE he's a violent mutherfvvker who loves confrontations.

but he is.  You know it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1337 on: July 08, 2013, 02:20:47 PM »
Gold teeth, ghetto slide, hoodie, pants around ass, attitude problem - profile of a thug

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1338 on: July 08, 2013, 02:27:14 PM »
Gold teeth, ghetto slide, hoodie, pants around ass, attitude problem - profile of a thug

true.... but bernie madoff was 100000x the thief that Trayvon ever was. 

And in order for this to be true, you have to admit it's profiling. 

I love the "pot is going to make him more aggressive and violent" after he fled 2 blocks to avoid a fight a the bus stop. 

Now the defense witness is about to testify pot makes people violent and murderous.  Jury is going to love this one hahahahaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1339 on: July 08, 2013, 02:28:30 PM »
true.... but bernie madoff was 100000x the thief that Trayvon ever was. 

And in order for this to be true, you have to admit it's profiling. 

I love the "pot is going to make him more aggressive and violent" after he fled 2 blocks to avoid a fight a the bus stop. 

Now the defense witness is about to testify pot makes people violent and murderous.  Jury is going to love this one hahahahaha

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1340 on: July 08, 2013, 02:41:30 PM »
Today's summary.  Two most important items IMO were the toxicology results coming in and Zimmerman's MMA instructor talking about what a marshmellow he was.  

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/08/george-zimmerman-trial-trayvon-martin-day-10?hpt=hp_c2

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1341 on: July 08, 2013, 03:00:17 PM »
Today's summary.  Two most important items IMO were the toxicology results coming in and Zimmerman's MMA instructor talking about what a marshmellow he was.  

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/08/george-zimmerman-trial-trayvon-martin-day-10?hpt=hp_c2

how much MMA training did Martin have?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1342 on: July 08, 2013, 03:01:42 PM »
how much MMA training did Martin have?

Does not matter.  Ghetto attitude and general aggression easily beats a beta like Zimm any day. 

We have twinks in our Oyama class that would break thait hands on the heavy bag they were so frail and weak yet they still were considered training in Karate. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1343 on: July 08, 2013, 03:03:43 PM »
Does not matter.  Ghetto attitude and general aggression easily beats a beta like Zimm any day. 

We have twinks in our Oyama class that would break thait hands on the heavy bag they were so frail and weak yet they still were considered training in Karate. 

convenient answer since he had no training

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1344 on: July 08, 2013, 03:36:56 PM »
Analysis: George Zimmerman Probably Won't Be Convicted of Murder or Manslaughter -- Here's Why
ANALYSIS by DAN ABRAMS
July 7, 2013

I drew a legal conclusion on "Good Morning America" Saturday that would have surprised the Dan Abrams who covered the George Zimmerman case leading up to, and shortly after, his arrest.

Now that the prosecution's case against Zimmerman is in, as a legal matter, I just don't see how a jury convicts him of second degree murder or even manslaughter in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

So what happened? How can an armed man who shot and killed an unarmed teen after being told by the police that he didn't need to keep following him, likely be found not guilty of those crimes?

Tune into "Nightline" MONDAY, July 8 at 12:35 a.m. ET for "Nightline" co-anchor Dan Abrams' in-depth coverage of the George Zimmerman trial.

I certainly sympathize with the anger and frustration of the Martin family and doubt that a jury will accept the entirety of George Zimmerman's account as credible. But based on the legal standard and evidence presented by prosecutors it is difficult to see how jurors find proof beyond a reasonable doubt that it wasn't self defense.

Prosecutors are at a distinct legal disadvantage.

They have the burden to prove that Zimmerman did not "reasonably believe" that the gunshot was "necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm" to himself. That is no easy feat based on the evidence presented in their case. Almost every prosecution witness was called to discredit the only eyewitness who unquestionably saw everything that occurred that night, George Zimmerman.

Trayvon Martin's Mother Offers Emotional Testimony in Murder Trial Watch Video

George Zimmerman Trial Day 9: Prosecution Rests Its Case Watch Video

Trayvon Martin's Mother, Brother Testify Watch Video
Read More: Trayvon Martin Case: Does Zimmerman's Stand Your Ground Defense Depend on Who Started the Fight?

The essence of Zimmerman's account is basically as follows:

He spotted Martin, became suspicious, called police, was told he didn't need to follow him, was only out of his car to give the authorities an address, was jumped and then pummeled by Martin and as he was being punched and having his head knocked into the ground, Martin went for Zimmerman's firearm and Zimmerman shot him once in the chest.

The prosecution, on the other hand, called 38 witnesses to try to show: Zimmerman was a wannabe cop who regularly reported black strangers in his neighborhood; initiated and was at least at one point, on top during the encounter; that Zimmerman's injuries were minor and that many aspects of his accounts to the police and media were inconsistent and/or lies.

For a moment, lets put aside the fact that many of the prosecution witnesses seemed to help Zimmerman in one way or another.

As a legal matter, even if jurors find parts of Zimmerman's story fishy, that is not enough to convict. Even if they believe that Zimmerman initiated the altercation, and that his injuries were relatively minor, that too would be insufficient evidence to convict. Prosecutors have to effectively disprove self defense beyond a reasonable doubt. So what exactly would that mean based on the facts as we know them?

Let's take a hypothetical, but realistic, scenario whereby jurors don't believe Zimmerman when he says he wasn't following Martin (the lead detective who seemed to find Zimmerman's account credible had a problem with this part of Zimmerman's account).

Let's also assume they believe Zimmerman approached Martin and it is only because Zimmerman was tailing Trayvon Martin that a fight ensued. First of all, the fact that there was a fight at all makes a murder conviction difficult. To win a murder conviction, they have to show he had the intent to kill and did so with "depraved mind, hatred, malice, evil intent or ill will."

While prosecutors argue that Zimmerman's statements to the 911 operator about the "f------ punks" always "getting away," shows ill will, most legal analysts felt from the beginning that with a fight, a murder charge was overreaching.

Manslaughter is far more likely to create debate in that jury room (there could also be even lesser crimes they consider, where they could find him guilty of something).

Zimmerman's injuries alone -- his broken nose and cuts on the back of his head -- are objective evidence to support his account that he shot Martin as he was being pummeled.

Just as important is the testimony of neighbor John Good, who lived directly in front of the location where Martin was shot. He very precisely (but reluctantly) testified that he saw the lighter skinned man in the red jacket on the bottom of the scuffle with the darker skinned man with the darker clothing on the top in a "mixed martial arts position." He said he now believes that Trayvon Martin was on top of Zimmerman.

But wait, another witness said she thought Zimmerman was likely on top. Put aside the fact that Good's home is the closest to the incident and that her testimony didn't seem nearly as credible or definitive as Good's, that doesn't change the legal reality that one does not negate the other.

The prosecution has the burden to prove the case and so if there is reasonable doubt, the defense wins. Good's testimony in conjunction with Zimmerman's injuries are likely enough to cast reasonable doubt on the key question, which is whether Zimmerman reasonably believed he needed to shoot Martin to prevent "great bodily injury."

Trayvon Martin's Mother Offers Emotional Testimony in Murder Trial Watch Video

George Zimmerman Trial Day 9: Prosecution Rests Its Case Watch Video

Trayvon Martin's Mother, Brother Testify Watch Video
Of course, the jurors could also accept all or the vast majority of Zimmerman's account, making an acquittal that much easier.

What about the fact that prosecution witnesses have testified that his injuries were not that significant? While interesting (and debatable), the only relevant legal question is what was Zimmerman thinking or fearing at the time, not what already occurred.

In many self defense cases the person who shoots a fatal bullet suffers no injuries at all and instead argues he or she protected himself or herself from injury by shooting the attacker.

So wait, let's take a step back. If jurors believe Zimmerman followed Martin, maybe even racially profiled him and initiated the altercation, can Zimmerman still legally claim he needed to defend himself and walk free? Yes.

If these jurors have questions or doubts about whether, at the moment he fired the fatal shot, Zimmerman "reasonably" feared that this was the only way to stop from getting beaten further, then they have to find him not guilty.

To be clear, if we were talking about Florida's controversial Stand Your Ground Law, who initiated the encounter would be crucial and the defendant would have the burden to prove that he should not be held legally responsible for the shooting. That law, which can protect a shooter from even going to trial, wasn't designed for someone who starts a fight and then loses the fight he initiated.

Zimmerman waived a pre-trial Stand Your Ground hearing and went directly to trial (likely because his lawyers knew they would lose) and simply argued classic self-defense, which is different. Now no matter how it started, if Zimmerman shot Martin because he reasonably believed it was the only way to protect himself from "great bodily harm" then he is not guilty. That's the law.

With all of this said, juries are notoriously impossible to predict and the deliberation process can take on a life of its own, but if they follow the letter of the law, it's hard to see, based on everything we know now, how they find him guilty of either murder or even manslaughter.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-convicted-murder-manslaughter/story?id=19598422#.Uds-8Bbpe1l

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1345 on: July 08, 2013, 04:00:03 PM »
Lol at legal analysis from DAN ABRAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahah he was the MAN at MSNBC for years.  THAT dan abrams?  lololololollllllllllllll lll

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1346 on: July 08, 2013, 04:24:17 PM »
that won't change the person he is.  sex crime accusations as a youth.  substance abuse ordered by state after shoving a cop.  put his hands on a woman.  cornered a high school junior in a dark alley with a gun.

he is what he is.  He'll be back on the street with a new 9mm in two weeks.  He'll walk around ready to fcking unload his weapon on any person who make him 'fear for his life'.  He'll believe he was punched several dozen times, not once.  He'll believe he was smothered, as tapes show he was not.  he'll believe he SHOULD get out and run at a person on drugs with a possible weapon, because he WANTS that kinda drama.

He'll find it again.  I just hope the small town he chooses to move to isn't mine lol... ZImmerman will have more violence in his future.  it's just how he's built.  tried to be a cop, tried mMA, tried to patrol backwards, tried to punch a cop... it's how he is.  he's not ever 30 and he's already hit his wife, pushed a cop, killed a high schooler.  Bad things just keep happenined to this guy, never his fault...

If Zimmerman doesn't wise up, and if he continues to carry a gun, I would bet anything that he will be involved in another shooting in the future.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1347 on: July 08, 2013, 04:28:06 PM »
If Zimmerman doesn't wise up, and if he continues to carry a gun, I would bet anything that he will be involved in another shooting in the future.

Dodging a felony conviction for assaulting a cop would scare the SHIT out of most people.  They'd fly straight.  They woudln't be hit with a restraining order a few months later for dotting the wife's eye.

After that, you think he would run AWAY from drama, confrontations, anything that might involve people getting hurt or worse.  He ran AT IT.

He just loved drama.  Some people are just built to thrive on it, to crave it.  There's no way he goes from the drama of shoving cops, beating women, shooting trayvon, beating the rap on a murder charge - to suddenly watching TV all day. 

Oh no, he'll be doing talk shows.  he'll give speeches.  He'll do commercials and be on hannity commenting anytime guns are in the news - a hero to those who hate people like trayvon.  He'll stay active, he'll have an 'incident' on a monthly basis with someone.  He'll put his nose in people's business again.  And sadly, he might hurt someone again some day.  He's just built to do that.  history of sexual perversion and abuse of others.  Sickening.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1348 on: July 08, 2013, 04:30:08 PM »

If he's a marshmallow, it's all the more reason to either use the gun correctly or stay the hell away from known potential trouble.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1349 on: July 08, 2013, 04:33:00 PM »
If he's a marshmallow, it's all the more reason to either use the gun correctly or stay the hell away from known potential trouble.
LMFAO what in your mind is "using the gun correctly"?

let me guess youre not a gun owner?