Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216663 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1400 on: July 08, 2013, 07:41:02 PM »
We're getting a bit off track, here, but please show me where "striking" motion is mentioned.

im answering the questions you posed, so if its off track its what you wanted.

john good jack, look up his testimony.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1401 on: July 08, 2013, 07:41:41 PM »
It's almost like the prosecution is trying to throw the case.
again they cant make up facts or make ASSumptions, they have to use the facts of the case and the facts of the case do not lend themselves to a murder 2 charge....

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1402 on: July 08, 2013, 07:42:22 PM »
im answering the questions you posed, so if its off track its what you wanted.

john good jack, look up his testimony.

Did he mention seeing punches thrown, Tony?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1403 on: July 08, 2013, 07:44:45 PM »
Did he mention seeing punches thrown, Tony?
said that is what it looked like, then said downward striking motions

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1404 on: July 08, 2013, 07:54:07 PM »
said that is what it looked like, then said downward striking motions

Is it possible that John Good has acknowledged that he didn't see or hear any blows landing, at all?  And is it possible that John Good acknowledged that it may not have been blows, at all, but "holding down"?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1405 on: July 08, 2013, 07:56:08 PM »
...because that's what his testimony says.  He says he isn't sure at all that he saw punching or striking take place, and that it may have been pinning, instead.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1406 on: July 08, 2013, 07:57:50 PM »
...because that's what his testimony says.  He says he isn't sure at all that he saw punching or striking take place, and that it may have been pinning, instead.
please cite your source,

you dont pin someone down with downward striking motions....lmfao another person who has never been in a physical altercation in their life ::)

its possible that they were playing patty cake too!!!!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1407 on: July 08, 2013, 08:01:59 PM »
please cite your source,

you dont pin someone down with downward striking motions....lmfao another person who has never been in a physical altercation in their life ::)

its possible that they were playing patty cake too!!!!

The witness says what he saw was consistent with pinning.  Are you trying to second-guess the witness now, Tony?

Answer the question, and I'll post the source.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1408 on: July 08, 2013, 08:05:56 PM »
..and anyone thinking there is a 'liberal media' trying to convict Zimmerman, please look at the headline of the article versus the testimony.  The headline impresses upon us that it was Zimmerman screaming, when the witness clearly states that he DOES NOT KNOW.

So you tell me.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1409 on: July 08, 2013, 08:06:31 PM »
The witness says what he saw was consistent with pinning.  Are you trying to second-guess the witness now, Tony?

Answer the question, and I'll post the source.
he also said he saw what looked like punches being thrown and downward strikes...you cannot take that part out only to hear what you want....

you try to do the same thing with the definition of 2nd degree murder, you look at one specific aspect and not the qualifying sentences before and after it LMFAO

brilliant!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1410 on: July 08, 2013, 08:07:49 PM »
..and anyone thinking there is a 'liberal media' trying to convict Zimmerman, please look at the headline of the article versus the testimony.  The headline impresses upon us that it was Zimmerman screaming, when the witness clearly states that he DOES NOT KNOW.

So you tell me.
he said he couldnt be certain, common sense would dictate the person on the bottom was calling for help...again only hearing and seeing what you want to...::)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1411 on: July 08, 2013, 08:10:53 PM »
he said he couldnt be certain, common sense would dictate the person on the bottom was calling for help...again only hearing and seeing what you want to...::)

With a gun involved, Tony, it would make sense for either person to be calling for help.  I'm sure you would have to agree.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1412 on: July 08, 2013, 08:12:45 PM »
he also said he saw what looked like punches being thrown and downward strikes...you cannot take that part out only to hear what you want....

you try to do the same thing with the definition of 2nd degree murder, you look at one specific aspect and not the qualifying sentences before and after it LMFAO

brilliant!!!

There's only ONE part that matters: He does not know.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1413 on: July 08, 2013, 08:14:57 PM »
With a gun involved, Tony, it would make sense for either person to be calling for help.  I'm sure you would have to agree.
if trayvon was calling for help and john good came outside to tell them to stop, why would he not stop?

the person on bottom isnt in control of that situation, if the person on top wanted to stop...they could have...

who did the one eye witness we have say was on top again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1414 on: July 08, 2013, 08:15:05 PM »
Media and Liberal idiots got plyed for the fools they are - when zimm goes free all these idiots will look like morons

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1415 on: July 08, 2013, 08:23:41 PM »
Tony, it seems as though you're confusing this case with your sex life.

*John Good does not know who was screaming, and the gun could cause either person to scream.

*What John Good saw is consistent with pinning, and he uses the exact phrasing to indicate this.

Now, are you questioning what John Good saw, or aren't you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1416 on: July 08, 2013, 08:32:18 PM »
you keep predicting?

just the other day you said if its between murder 2 and walking he walks...have you forgotten that moron?

WTF are you talking about?

if the only 2 options are murder2 and innocent, i sitll believe he will walk.

BUT

if they offer manslaughter as an option - and according to the pundits, the prosecution can still add that - then I'm certain that'll be the verdict.

Neither of us knew they could add that, tony :)   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1417 on: July 08, 2013, 08:48:46 PM »

eh, if you're going to scoot into the "you made a prediciton and you were wrong, nah nah nah" kinda thing... well... come on dude, we all get shit wrong.  it's about preductions and debate.  I've called zimmerman a fcking liar a million times.  i've been proven very right.... and I"m not "nah nah nah"... who gives a shit when we're right/wrong on here dude.  its just getbig :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1418 on: July 08, 2013, 09:39:26 PM »
nobody wins in this trial.   gun rights take a hit no matter what.  trayvon is dead already.

zimmerman walks, and i doubt anyone is going to look at him - with his 2x history of violence before this - and SMILE and celebrate.  He's going to be back on the streets with his 9mm the day after the trial, still dangerous to the people around him.

zimmerman goes to jail, and nobody should celebrate.  A dumb person who created a dangerous situation, then was sent to jail by an emotional jury.  Maybe he didn't technically break the law, but they punish him anyway.  more legislation from the jury box.  de Jure > de facto. 

Everyone loses on this case, no matter the outcome.  Anyone who celebrates doesn't know how scary it is that a dangerous man will have a gun again and be back out there - or doesn't understand how scary it is that juries can just lock people up who don't technically break the law.  Scary all around!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1419 on: July 09, 2013, 05:14:04 AM »
If your hero and the other race poverty pimps stayed out of it - we never would have gotten this far with this bs. 

nobody wins in this trial.   gun rights take a hit no matter what.  trayvon is dead already.

zimmerman walks, and i doubt anyone is going to look at him - with his 2x history of violence before this - and SMILE and celebrate.  He's going to be back on the streets with his 9mm the day after the trial, still dangerous to the people around him.

zimmerman goes to jail, and nobody should celebrate.  A dumb person who created a dangerous situation, then was sent to jail by an emotional jury.  Maybe he didn't technically break the law, but they punish him anyway.  more legislation from the jury box.  de Jure > de facto. 

Everyone loses on this case, no matter the outcome.  Anyone who celebrates doesn't know how scary it is that a dangerous man will have a gun again and be back out there - or doesn't understand how scary it is that juries can just lock people up who don't technically break the law.  Scary all around!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1420 on: July 09, 2013, 05:34:16 AM »
If your hero and the other race poverty pimps stayed out of it - we never would have gotten this far with this bs. 

it's not murder 2....

but not charging zimmerman with ANYTHING after he created teh situation?   at the very least, some shit like 'public endangering" or "causing a nuisance" or something... I mean, he did abandon a vehicle to chase a minor with a weapon, a kid who had done nothing.  If I just start running at people with a run in the night, scaring the fck out of them - i'd like to be charged with SOMETHING.   Terrorizing people isn't cool.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #1421 on: July 09, 2013, 05:51:46 AM »
it's not murder 2....

but not charging zimmerman with ANYTHING after he created teh situation?   at the very least, some shit like 'public endangering" or "causing a nuisance" or something... I mean, he did abandon a vehicle to chase a minor with a weapon, a kid who had done nothing.  If I just start running at people with a run in the night, scaring the fck out of them - i'd like to be charged with SOMETHING.   Terrorizing people isn't cool.

That's the point...charge him with criminal negligence or something like manslaughter and he gets rightly convicted of an appropriate charge.
Then there's no rioting, no years of race bickering, no ignorant outrage from people thinking a "not guilty" verdict means he didn't do anything wrong, etc., etc. 

Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1422 on: July 09, 2013, 07:37:08 AM »

That's the point...charge him with criminal negligence or something like manslaughter and he gets rightly convicted of an appropriate charge.
Then there's no rioting, no years of race bickering, no ignorant outrage from people thinking a "not guilty" verdict means he didn't do anything wrong, etc., etc. 

according to the talking heads on the news -

the prosecution has the abilty to lessen the charge, and probably will, to tell the jury "go ahead and make it manslaughter if you don't think we proved murder 2"

So manslaughter, serve 5 year of an 8 year bid, sounds like where he'll end up.  It's probably the right charge.  however, if the prosecution had the ability to change all along, it makes sense to aim high.  I mean, you don't ASK your chick for a handjob haha.   You ASK for sex, and then if it's not happening you SETTLE for the HJ or BJ.  You don't just aim low or you end up handling things by yourself haha.

So if prosecution has had the ability all along to lower if it doesn't end well, it can scale back, and zimm will still go to jail.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1423 on: July 09, 2013, 07:41:59 AM »
according to the talking heads on the news -

the prosecution has the abilty to lessen the charge, and probably will, to tell the jury "go ahead and make it manslaughter if you don't think we proved murder 2"

So manslaughter, serve 5 year of an 8 year bid, sounds like where he'll end up.  It's probably the right charge.  however, if the prosecution had the ability to change all along, it makes sense to aim high.  I mean, you don't ASK your chick for a handjob haha.   You ASK for sex, and then if it's not happening you SETTLE for the HJ or BJ.  You don't just aim low or you end up handling things by yourself haha.

So if prosecution has had the ability all along to lower if it doesn't end well, it can scale back, and zimm will still go to jail.

That is weak ass shit if you ask me. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1424 on: July 09, 2013, 07:49:35 AM »

That is weak ass shit if you ask me. 

wouldnt you do the same thing? Aim for murder2 and settle for manslaughter?  You believe it's murder, but since zimm did it in the night/rain with no witnesses, you can't prove murder.  It's life.  It is what it is.  I think they can sure prove manslaughter and probably have already.

LOL @ Defense putting up a deaf witness as their forensics expert.  He's rambling about living in san antonio, the 7th beautiful city in America.  I think he's 85 or 95 years old by his appearance.  Experience he has.  But if he's up there past the coffee wearing off, he's gonna be sleeping and asking what time Matlock comes on.