Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216724 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1450 on: July 09, 2013, 02:13:45 PM »
Anyone have any comment on this, from above: "He saw two people struggling and one soon was on top of the other in a straddling position. He said he could tell it was serious."

Like to get some comments on what you guys make of this statement...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1451 on: July 09, 2013, 02:14:21 PM »
All of which points to the fact that this is not a murder case

Read the testimony, you guys.  The witness does NOT claim to know who was screaming, and the gun could cause EITHER person to scream.  (Please remember, too, that the witness was UNAWARE of a gun when he observed the conflict.*)

A knee, elbow or hand thrust upon the face would NOT be an unusual occurrence if a person was trying to position his body in order to physically contain someone in possession of a gun.

I'll be back later to fight it out with some of you guys.

*And to anyone that would say that's proof the fight wasn't over the gun, please remember that the witness didn't see their mouths, either, to see who was screaming.  Once again, he based his initial assumption on the fact that Zimmerman was on the bottom at the time he observed the conflict.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1452 on: July 09, 2013, 02:20:21 PM »

A knee, elbow or hand thrust upon the face would NOT be an unusual occurrence if a person was trying to position his body in order to physically contain someone in possession of a gun.

Not exactly true.  Depends in the level of opposition vs each other... and typically a bloody nose occurs with punch or kick, not with a hand being thrust while trying to subdue.  So it would be "unusual" that a bloody nose would occur.  If it was a knee or elbow it would be more of a deliberate strike, making a bloody nose unusual of the intention was to hold down.

It is possible, but unlikely and i wouldn't buy it with out more evidence.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1453 on: July 09, 2013, 02:58:06 PM »

I just asked Jesus and he told me that gods plan was for manslaughter from the day that he had Zimmerman shoot Martin

that was his plan from the very beginning

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1454 on: July 09, 2013, 02:59:24 PM »
I just asked Jesus and he told me that gods plan was for manslaughter from the day that he had Zimmerman shoot Martin

that was his plan from the very beginning

Zimm is not even guilty of manslaughter at this point since the testimony supports his claims to self defense. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1455 on: July 09, 2013, 03:20:20 PM »
Zimm is not even guilty of manslaughter at this point since the testimony supports his claims to self defense. 

if it's gods plan then I'm sure Zimm will be fine with it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1456 on: July 09, 2013, 03:33:57 PM »
Forensic pathologist Vincent Di Maio's testimony during George Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial directly conflicted with the testimony of the state's key medical experts.

Di Maio, a renowned expert on gunshot wounds, told jurors Tuesday he saw evidence of at least six impacts on Zimmerman's head. He also said those blows were likely the result of severe force, backing up Zimmerman's claims he killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in self-defense.

That testimony contradicted testimony from Valerie Rao, a Florida medical examiner who testified for the state that Zimmerman's head injuries were "so minor" and were likely the result of a single impact.

But Di Maio said Tuesday, "You can have severe head trauma without any marks on the head."

Di Maio's account also conflicted with that of Shipping Bao, the medical examiner who autopsied Martin and testified that Zimmerman's gun made contact with the teenager's body.

Based on powder residue and the gun's trajectory, however, Di Maio said the gun was 2 to 4 inches from Martin's body, touching his shirt. Since Martin's shirt was away from his body, this also suggests that Martin was on top of Zimmerman, leaning over him, Di Maio said.

Zimmerman says Martin punched him, climbed on top of him, and slammed his head into the sidewalk, so testimony that the teenager was on top of him could bolster his defense.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/vincent-di-maios-george-zimmerman-testimony-2013-7#ixzz2YaB3Vw00

I watched most of his testimony.  Great witness.  He’s one of the leading forensic doctors in the country.  Head and shoulders better than the two docs called by the prosecution. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1457 on: July 09, 2013, 03:34:31 PM »
I'm not saying it was aliens.....but it was aliens

lol.  It was "they." 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1458 on: July 09, 2013, 03:52:38 PM »

Crump: Don't unseal the $1 million-plus settlement Trayvon's parents received

April 15, 2013|By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

Benjamin Crump has formally asked Circuit Judge Debra S. Nelson to make sure the specific amount of the $1 million-plus settlement Trayvon Martin's parents reached with George Zimmerman's home owners' association be kept secret.

Trayvon's parents, Crump wrote, "in no way wanted their son killed in order to pursue a civil settlement."

Crump is the attorney for Trayvon's parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, and on April 4, Crump filed a copy of the settlement under seal in George Zimmerman's court case file at the Seminole County Courthouse.

Ads by Google

GSP Rushfit Gets Results"George St-Pierre Rushfit burns fat & builds muscle." Read reviews now. www.GSPRushFit.com/Reviews

A portion of it was available to the public for a short time the following day, but the total amount and the names of the parties making the settlement payments had been edited out.

On April 5, Seminole County Clerk of Courts Maryanne Morse notified Crump that she intended to unseal it, saying it did not meet the legal standard of a confidential filing.

Morse today said that Nelson will now decide whether it should be unsealed. It's not clear when she will rule.

Last week defense attorney Mark O'Mara filed paperwork, asking the judge to unseal it, saying the payments could reveal a motive for Trayvon's parents to be biased when they testify at Zimmerman's June 10 trial.

O'Mara cited as an example Tracy Martin's initial response when he listened to screams on a 911 tape. Lead investigator Chris Serino, of the Sanford Police Department, played the 911 recording for Trayvon's father a few days after the Feb. 26, 2012 shooting. At that time, Trayvon's father told Serino it was not the voice of his son.

Tracy Martin has since said the opposite.

In paperwork made public today, Crump called O'Mara's suggestion that Tracy Martin had a financial motive to change his story "unintelligible" and "devoid of merit."

He changed his story, Crump wrote, because he has since heard a clearer version of the recording and when he first heard it, was in "an extreme emotional state."

Crump asked the judge to only block the payment amount from public view.

Keeping it secret "is essential to avoid irreparable harm in the negotiations and exposure of other claims/lawsuits," Crump wrote.

"Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin did not encourage or create the circumstances giving rise to the killing of their son Trayvon Martin…," Crump wrote.

Zimmerman is the 29-year-old Neighborhood Watch volunteer charged with second-degree murder. . The defendant says he acted in self-defense.

rstutzman@tribune.com or 407-650-6394.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #1459 on: July 09, 2013, 04:03:20 PM »

eh, if you're going to scoot into the "you made a prediciton and you were wrong, nah nah nah" kinda thing... well... come on dude, we all get shit wrong.  it's about preductions and debate.  I've called zimmerman a fcking liar a million times.  i've been proven very right.... and I"m not "nah nah nah"... who gives a shit when we're right/wrong on here dude.  its just getbig :)

Get real dude.

You're not about 'predictions' and 'debate'.

You just flat out lie.

In fact, you claiming that you have been proven 'very' right, is just another lie, lol.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #1460 on: July 09, 2013, 04:05:55 PM »
how is it you don't understand that statement

btw - I can see where defendants would like this as well

if you're faced with a murder charge wouldn't you like to know the jury has the option to convict you of a lesser charge if they don't believe you committed murder

seriously dude - I'm really starting to doubt you're a practicing attorney

I don't think he would want them to have the option of a lesser charge.

From everything I've seen and read, there's plenty of reasonable doubt.  That would mean he walks on murder.  If the jury hears a lesser charge, he might not walk.

Guess it really depends on how the defendant thinks the trial is going.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1461 on: July 09, 2013, 04:53:19 PM »
Forensic pathologist Vincent Di Maio's testimony during George Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial directly conflicted with the testimony of the state's key medical experts.

Di Maio, a renowned expert on gunshot wounds, told jurors Tuesday he saw evidence of at least six impacts on Zimmerman's head. He also said those blows were likely the result of severe force, backing up Zimmerman's claims he killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in self-defense.

That testimony contradicted testimony from Valerie Rao, a Florida medical examiner who testified for the state that Zimmerman's head injuries were "so minor" and were likely the result of a single impact.

But Di Maio said Tuesday, "You can have severe head trauma without any marks on the head."

Di Maio's account also conflicted with that of Shipping Bao, the medical examiner who autopsied Martin and testified that Zimmerman's gun made contact with the teenager's body.

Based on powder residue and the gun's trajectory, however, Di Maio said the gun was 2 to 4 inches from Martin's body, touching his shirt. Since Martin's shirt was away from his body, this also suggests that Martin was on top of Zimmerman, leaning over him, Di Maio said.

Zimmerman says Martin punched him, climbed on top of him, and slammed his head into the sidewalk, so testimony that the teenager was on top of him could bolster his defense.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/vincent-di-maios-george-zimmerman-testimony-2013-7#ixzz2YaB3Vw00

He was paid 5,000 dollars by the defense team to testify......sorry.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1462 on: July 09, 2013, 04:55:15 PM »

He was paid 5,000 dollars by the defense team to testify......sorry.

So?  The lady doc called by the prosecution was paid too.  Did you watch his testimony? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1463 on: July 09, 2013, 05:03:13 PM »
 :o

“Angry Trayvon” App Sparks Outrage
July 9, 2013

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A mobile game called “Angry Trayvon” available through app stores has sparked enough controversy to convince the developer of the game to promise to shut it down.

The game’s main character is a man in a hooded sweatshirt who walks through different areas, like Brooklyn, New York, to complete “his world tour of revenge on the bad guys who terrorize cities everyday.(sic)”

The game’s description said that each completed level will bring “more bad guys coming at Trayvon at a faster pace and a deadlier attack.” The game allows users to purchase a dagger to throw at enemies and allows you to “collect the money that the bad guys will drop once you kill them to increase your score.”

The game was made by Trade Digital and after outrage exploded on Facebook, the company said it removed the game from app stores. The game was no longer available on Apple’s store, but was still being sold for $1.99 on Google Play.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/07/09/angry-trayvon-app-sparks-outrage/

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1464 on: July 09, 2013, 05:07:28 PM »
So?  The lady doc called by the prosecution was paid too.  Did you watch his testimony? 

Yep....all of the testimony is meaningless....its tick for tack....a stalemate in terms of evidence.  Its was Trayvon screaming...no it was Zimmerman.  Trayvon's on top....no Zimmerman was on top.....

All of it is a stalemate.....waste of time and money

The whole court case is a show.....Zimmerman is going to be convicted, or if not, all hell is going to break loose and Zimmerman will be lynched along with another LA riots style scene.....he's toast anyway because even if he dodges the trial, the feds will pick him up for violating Trayvon's civil rights since Obama has a stake in it.

Either way, Zimmerman is going to wish he was as dead as Trayvon.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1465 on: July 09, 2013, 05:14:12 PM »
Yep....all of the testimony is meaningless....its tick for tack....a stalemate in terms of evidence.  Its was Trayvon screaming...no it was Zimmerman.  Trayvon's on top....no Zimmerman was on top.....

The whole court case is a show.....Zimmerman is going to be convicted, or if not, all hell is going to break loose and Zimmerman will be lynched along with another LA riots style scene.....he's toast anyway because even if he dodges the trial, the feds will pick him up for violating Trayvon's civil rights since Obama has a stake in it.

Not following you.  You've watched the testimony and think it's all a wash, but you think Zimmerman will be convicted? 

I agree Zimmerman's life will be in danger.

Doesn't it bother you that there is a complete lack of evidence that he committed a crime?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1466 on: July 09, 2013, 05:44:37 PM »

So you'd agree with it, but you would say that it indicates a situation that isn't a murder case?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1467 on: July 09, 2013, 05:47:37 PM »
Not following you.  You've watched the testimony and think it's all a wash, but you think Zimmerman will be convicted? 

I agree Zimmerman's life will be in danger.

Doesn't it bother you that there is a complete lack of evidence that he committed a crime?

Evidence....he shot and killed an unarmed teenager.....

Trayvon wasn't no angel, but he obviously wasn't commiting any crimes that night.  Zimmerman should have called the cops and let them do their job but I think he was fed up with all the robberies that he decided to take matters into his own hands

We'll never know the real story...only Zimmerman can actually answer that and the story he's giving simply doesn't make any sense and has way too many holes in it.  He may not have intended to kill Trayvon but he used poor judgement that caused him to do so.....he has to pay for the life he took
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1468 on: July 09, 2013, 06:11:30 PM »

Trayvon wasn't no angel, but he obviously wasn't commiting any crimes that night.  Zimmerman should have called the cops and let them do their job but I think he was fed up with all the robberies that he decided to take matters into his own hands

We'll never know the real story...only Zimmerman can actually answer that and the story he's giving simply doesn't make any sense and has way too many holes in it.  He may not have intended to kill Trayvon but he used poor judgement that caused him to do so.....he has to pay for the life he took

The evidence at trial showed he killed an unarmed teenager in self-defense.  That's not a crime. 

Martin committed a crime by assaulting Zimmerman.  Zimmerman did call the cops and attempted to let them do their job, but Martin wouldn't let that happen.  That's what the evidence at trial has shown.

Someone made a good point the other day that had Martin not died, he could have been charged with a crime for assaulting Zimmerman. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1469 on: July 09, 2013, 06:28:03 PM »

Yeah, no. No way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1470 on: July 09, 2013, 06:53:26 PM »

How can you ignore the guy getting the back of hid head slammed into the concrete? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1471 on: July 09, 2013, 06:54:00 PM »
OptionD's kid in a few years

Looks like Obama when he was stoned out of his mind

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1472 on: July 09, 2013, 07:12:45 PM »
The evidence at trial showed he killed an unarmed teenager in self-defense.  That's not a crime. 

Martin committed a crime by assaulting Zimmerman.  Zimmerman did call the cops and attempted to let them do their job, but Martin wouldn't let that happen.  That's what the evidence at trial has shown.

Someone made a good point the other day that had Martin not died, he could have been charged with a crime for assaulting Zimmerman. 

Even if it was self defense (seriously doubt it)...he wouldn't have to defend himself if he listened to the dispatched and stayed in the fucking truck.  He had no business doing the job of a police officer. 

Like I said, all the evidence is leading me to believe to Zimmerman trying to apprehend Trayvon and found out that he was a lot stronger than he appeared.  The story the defense is portraying just doesn't make sense....I'm sorry but it doesn't...and I don't think the jury is going to buy the story neither although stranger things have happenned.

Its a shame that its practically an all white jury.  If they find Zimmerman innocent, I can almost bet that they'll go after the jurist as well and try to kill them.....sad situation to be in. 
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1473 on: July 09, 2013, 07:21:25 PM »

Even if it was self defense (seriously doubt it)...he wouldn't have to defend himself if he listened to the dispatched and stayed in the fucking truck.  He had no business doing the job of a police officer. 

Like I said, all the evidence is leading me to believe to Zimmerman trying to apprehend Trayvon and found out that he was a lot stronger than he appeared.   The story the defense is portraying just doesn't make sense....I'm sorry but it doesn't...and I don't think the jury is going to buy the story neither although stranger things have happenned.

Its a shame that its practically an all white jury.  If they find Zimmerman innocent, I can almost bet that they'll go after the jurist as well and try to kill them.....sad situation to be in. 

What evidence?? 

Who the heck cares about the racial makeup of the jury?  Facts are facts.  And this point, they point to self-defense, based on the evidence that has been introduced at trial.   

In any event, big ruling coming in the morning regarding Martin's text messages.  A number of messages in the two weeks before he was shot show him talking about fighting, punching someone in the nose and making it bleed and not being satisfied that he had beaten the person badly enough, etc.  Doesn't sound like the judge will let them in, but she will let them know tomorrow.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1474 on: July 09, 2013, 07:23:10 PM »

Even if it was self defense (seriously doubt it)...he wouldn't have to defend himself if he listened to the dispatched and stayed in the fucking truck.  He had no business doing the job of a police officer.  

Like I said, all the evidence is leading me to believe to Zimmerman trying to apprehend Trayvon and found out that he was a lot stronger than he appeared.  The story the defense is portraying just doesn't make sense....I'm sorry but it doesn't...and I don't think the jury is going to buy the story neither although stranger things have happenned.

Its a shame that its practically an all white jury.  If they find Zimmerman innocent, I can almost bet that they'll go after the jurist as well and try to kill them.....sad situation to be in.  
hope so maybe we can get some racists off the street