Author Topic: The Epic Slow Progress of being Lifetime Natural  (Read 42786 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: The Epic Slow Progress of being Lifetime Natural
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2014, 10:44:24 AM »
For those who are saying its purely genetic and for those who are saying its purely environment. Both are wrong.

Its an intricate blend of genetics and environment. Most scientists in the 21st century would agree that humans are a product of their environment and genetics. You cant reduce someone purely to their biology without taking into consideration environmental factors, in the same way you can't say its all environment and no biology. Scientists have demonstrated that environment and biology act upon each other.
Yes, but we are talking about stupid sports here that require no genetic specialization really when we should be reducing it to skeletal muscle tissue, bone density and purely biological factors.

Pointing to some dumbass fumbling a football around or dribbling a rubber ball around and proclaiming him some sort of Milo of Croton because he is good at those sports is nonsensical.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: October 16, 2014, 10:55:14 AM »
I know you, like many commenting here, are childless so you're not familiar with youth sports and how you move your kid along the line. Swimming is one of the most expensive, time consuming sports out there. You have to get up at 4:00 am to take your kid to the pool. You have to hire coaches. You have to travel around to swim meets, etc. Swimming is a huge commitment for the  entire family. Poor blacks don't do this shit.  
I swam for 13 years competitively.  I never once woke up at 4:00 am, Never had to hire a coach, travel was provided for by the school via bus.  The only thing you need is a Speedo and goggles which the teams provide or are way, way, way less than a pair of Nike Air Jordans.  You don`t even have to buy anything else for Swimming at all.  Its about the cheapest sport there is.  Its just you and your body.

Try again.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: October 16, 2014, 10:56:49 AM »
Same concept as swimming. Getting ice time in most of the US for your kid is an expensive, major pain in the ass. They're not doing this in the ghetto.
Its all free for Public Schools.  What the hell are you talking about?  ???  ???  ???

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: October 16, 2014, 11:13:23 AM »
many/most start lifting to look better for pulling chicks ... and quality women clearly prefer the physically fit natural health look ... and so juiced muscle is basically just to impress other guys or lower tier broads.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #204 on: October 16, 2014, 11:31:05 AM »
hockey is the most expensive sport to get your kids into. end of transaction.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: October 16, 2014, 11:35:21 AM »
Not Swimming though.

the trainer

« Reply #206 on: October 16, 2014, 11:37:45 AM »
Yah, I have yet to see this large population of non-gym going members with large ripped arms, six packs and cobra backs.  I am actually sick and tired of this myth being repeated over and over and over again with zero evidence.  Anecdotal evidence is bullshit.  I once had a Medical Doctor try and convince me that his brother could bench press 500 lbs the first time he touched a weight and could carry two 450 pound logs under each arm because he saw him do all of those things.  He then proceeded to tell me all of his "muscle" and strength came about because he was a lumberjack who liked to build his own furniture.  ::)

It seems like you judge the world based on your own physical limitations if you cant do it nobody else cant, good for you if it makes you feel better.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: October 16, 2014, 11:38:37 AM »
Why is everyone assuming that blacks who want to play sports are automatically poor?  ???  ???  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: October 16, 2014, 11:40:56 AM »
It seems like you judge the world based on your own physical limitations if you cant do it nobody else cant, good for you if it makes you feel better.
Can you bench 500 lbs and carry two 450 lb logs without any weight training?

Did you have a six pack, ripped arms and a cobra back without picking up a weight?

I don`t even need an answer.  ;)

This mystery group of untrained individuals with ripped arms and six packs and cobra backs is nothing but the stuff of myths. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #209 on: October 16, 2014, 11:41:22 AM »

I know you, like many commenting here, are childless so you're not familiar with youth sports and how you move your kid along the line.

I swam for 13 years competitively.  I never once woke up at 4:00 am, Never had to hire a coach, travel was provided for by the school via bus.  The only thing you need is a Speedo and goggles which the teams provide or are way, way, way less than a pair of Nike Air Jordans.  You don`t even have to buy anything else for Swimming at all.  Its about the cheapest sport there is.  Its just you and your body.

Try again.

hahaha when is this guy going to stop.

its almost embarrassing.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: October 16, 2014, 11:42:20 AM »

finally something we agree on sir. lol
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: October 16, 2014, 11:43:05 AM »

hahaha when is this guy going to stop.

its almost embarrassing.
Who knows?  I am still waiting on pics of these untrained beasts that could win a Natural Pro Show if they just put on posing trunks they can`t afford.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: October 16, 2014, 11:44:02 AM »
finally something we agree on sir. lol

haha, i know i was being argumentative before but that was just on a really small topic.

TBH one of my favorite, and i do mean favorite, sagas in getbig history was when everyone was trying to figure out who you were and pulled up those pictures of a chubby guy, and there you were just sitting back, letting everyone keep posting that shit for months until you dropped the hammer down. one of the few honest belly laughs GB ever gave me.

the trainer

« Reply #213 on: October 16, 2014, 11:46:40 AM »
I think its time to remind everybody that hugh jackman deadlifts 400 pounds.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: October 16, 2014, 11:53:16 AM »
haha, i know i was being argumentative before but that was just on a really small topic.

TBH one of my favorite, and i do mean favorite, sagas in getbig history was when everyone was trying to figure out who you were and pulled up those pictures of a chubby guy, and there you were just sitting back, letting everyone keep posting that shit for months until you dropped the hammer down. one of the few honest belly laughs GB ever gave me.

i was under attack in that thread. all gb's heavy hitters came out. chaos, pandaemonium, squadfather, TA i think? it was 70 pages i think of carnage.

what was that kids name- erin b? hes was on bbing.com. i think the thread slowed down after he came here and started threatening to sue everyone.

i remember being in mexico w Xfactor shooting the shit at the height of the whole 'who is no one' saga. im like dude, im going to post my pic. hes like no way dont do it. let them all wonder. :D

trainer thinks his pic is in demand? pfft. he had nothing on me. i trolled the fuck out of this place for 7 years before i decided to post my pic. good times.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: October 16, 2014, 11:55:21 AM »
I think its time to remind everybody that hugh jackman deadlifts 400 pounds.

He lives in an echo chamber where that is some impressive weight.  Pretty funny that he hasn`t learned that this puts him on a level of a novice teenager.  :-\

the trainer

« Reply #216 on: October 16, 2014, 11:57:25 AM »
Can you bench 500 lbs and carry two 450 lb logs without any weight training?

Did you have a six pack, ripped arms and a cobra back without picking up a weight?

I don`t even need an answer.  ;)

This mystery group of untrained individuals with ripped arms and six packs and cobra backs is nothing but the stuff of myths. 

This is a picture of an african tribe from 1949 so I am sure there are no dumbbells and barbells lying around and no proper nutrition, take a look at the guys body.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 16, 2014, 11:57:43 AM »
i was under attack in that thread. all gb's heavy hitters came out. chaos, pandaemonium, squadfather, TA i think? it was 70 pages i think of carnage.

what was that kids name- erin b? hes was on bbing.com. i think the thread slowed down after he came here and started threatening to sue everyone.

i remember being in mexico w Xfactor shooting the shit at the height of the whole 'who is no one' saga. im like dude, im going to post my pic. hes like no way dont do it. let them all wonder. :D

trainer thinks his pic is in demand? pfft. he had nothing on me. i trolled the fuck out of this place for 7 years before i decided to post my pic. good times.
It ended with me debating the tyranny which the Union displayed in the  War of Northern Aggression.  Classic thread for sure.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #218 on: October 16, 2014, 11:58:59 AM »

More expensive than aircraft carrier racing?  I would not have thought that ice hockey is more expensive than aircraft carrier racing.
a

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: October 16, 2014, 12:00:24 PM »

trainer thinks anyone actually cares about his pics, everyone's just fucking around with the constant "NO REALLY I'LL POST AT XMAS" thing. you had dudes hunting you down on other sites. then again, this was back in the "exposing" days when everyone was falling all over themselves trying to dig up pictures and addresses of people. ::)

i actually felt bad for the guy they were plastering all over (i THINK it was ryan b). he didn't even look bad, he'd gotten himself in pretty decent shape from when he started. i don't even know HOW everyone got it in their heads that was you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: October 16, 2014, 12:01:38 PM »
This is a picture of an african tribe from 1949 so I am sure there are no dumbbells and barbells lying around and no proper nutrition, take a look at the guys body.

The guy who took that picture had a grandson who shot people because he couldn`t get girls.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: October 16, 2014, 12:02:07 PM »
you have become bipolar regarding bodybuild . you are like in your 40s and posting in forum instead of having family. abusing steroids eating like a bird  taliking gaytalk  with other posters . saying this guy is not juiced wen he is obviously juiced just to suck disgusteds cock. you are a loser and you know it .

and yes , i own your  ass in bodybuilding department .  8)

should i clap my hands?
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: October 16, 2014, 12:03:20 PM »
These guys aren`t anything special at all and would not win any physique contest against someone trained.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: October 16, 2014, 12:05:25 PM »
trainer thinks anyone actually cares about his pics, everyone's just fucking around with the constant "NO REALLY I'LL POST AT XMAS" thing. you had dudes hunting you down on other sites. then again, this was back in the "exposing" days when everyone was falling all over themselves trying to dig up pictures and addresses of people. ::)

i actually felt bad for the guy they were plastering all over (i THINK it was ryan b). he didn't even look bad, he'd gotten himself in pretty decent shape from when he started. i don't even know HOW everyone got it in their heads that was you.

it was those fuckers chaos and pandae! lol fuck.

the classic 'claim the dork/ fat guy in the photo is (insert name here)' and then have the whole board jump on it. :D

that one never gets old.

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: October 16, 2014, 12:09:17 PM »
I am still not seeing that these Nubas are anything special.
They are VERY Short and small people by the way.
[/url]