Author Topic: Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie  (Read 42527 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: open letter/ apology to true adonis
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2012, 04:45:19 AM »
tell me again how cooks in restaurants use thermometers on steaks lol

We could tell you, but whats the use.  Someone could tell you tomorrow that GH15's semen is cancerous and you still would insist that its the best thing you have ever taken to produce the gains you have.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie
« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2012, 04:48:14 AM »
2 scoops waxy maize/ bcaas centred around my workout

Did you read the recent stuff about how waxy maize doesn't really do what it claims?  Not starting an argument, just was talking with a friend of mine and he brought it up.  Saw you posted that and figured I would chime.  Powdered BCAA's and protein powder are the only supplements I get.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2012, 04:55:18 AM »
i like to bust his balls in general but i do owe him an apology for running him into the ground over his 'a calorie is a calorie' stance.

for the past couple months i have not followed a bbing diet at all. i dont counts cals/ carbs/ protein or fat. i eat when im hungry and dont eat if im not. i have stopped taking in protein powder altogether- i might get if im really lucky 150 grams of protein a day.

i have never looked this good or have been this lean at a 'daily walking around' bodyfat level. im maybe a couple percent off contest right now.

BUT heres the disclaimer- i am using 4iu of gh a day and i know this is helping, but holy fuck to think i used to suffer thru not eating what i wanted to FOR YEARS.

the template is simple- eat when your hungry- not by the clock- but dont let yourself get to the point where you get so hungry you over eat. some days i eat only twice a day, others 4 or 5. if im not hungry i dont eat. do 20min high intensity cardio post workout. i also train fasted. forget about meal timings, anabolic windows and all that other bullshit supplement companies sell us. eat fruit- im eating a ton of fruit- the one thing your 'not supposed' to eat- a pound of pineapple a day, 2 pounds of grapes a day for example. eat what you want, when you want. the only thing i do do is avoid digesting fats within 2 hours of my workout, i stick to a pretty clean chicken- potato or lean ground beef potato meal. maybe thats not necessary but its the one habit i havent kicked yet.

so, adonis- you were right. i was wrong. im enjoying life cause i love to eat, my training is better, my energy is better.

cheers.

first off, how can you say "a calorie is a calorie" and "but im taking HGH" in the same breath ??? taking HGH fucks up the equation...

but, i do agree the whole "30 min PWO anabolic window that if you dont eat your workout was useless" is bullshit, so is " you have to force yourself to eat every 2 hours, 30 g protein and 50g carbs at least per meal"..

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2012, 06:38:39 AM »
Did you read the recent stuff about how waxy maize doesn't really do what it claims?  Not starting an argument, just was talking with a friend of mine and he brought it up.  Saw you posted that and figured I would chime.  Powdered BCAA's and protein powder are the only supplements I get.

no- this is news to me. gonna do a google search now. thanks for the heads up. what makes me think it does do what it is supposed to do is that whenever i used to start to go low when i was using insulin, nothing pulled me out fastrer than waxy. waaaaay faster than dextrose which is what a lot of diabetics use. i use a lot of bcaas. a lot. xetnd is prolly one of the only 'supplements' i'd recommend anyone use.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2012, 06:40:08 AM »
first off, how can you say "a calorie is a calorie" and "but im taking HGH" in the same breath ??? taking HGH fucks up the equation...

but, i do agree the whole "30 min PWO anabolic window that if you dont eat your workout was useless" is bullshit, so is " you have to force yourself to eat every 2 hours, 30 g protein and 50g carbs at least per meal"..

read my last post on page 4. i thin it has less to do with gh usage and more to do with the body demanding/ not demanding calories, and doing brief high intensity cardio post workout. this is in my case. everyone is different. this is what works for me.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2012, 06:47:01 AM »

You are such a fucking liar...Just from what you listed...I didn't even add everything...You consumed over 7,000 calories and nearly 300 grams of protein...

...not even including the fucking sodium and fat content that you consumed.

Yet you "look better than you ever have"?

This is a TROLL people....Don't feed him...He is already a gluttonous fatass.

ya. amazing isnt it?

tell you what, DUMBKunt, you keep doing what you doing if thats what makes you happy. and i'll keep doing what im doing. and i'll keep getting bigger and leaner, and you can keep getting, well, no where.

by the way- from the 2 steak burritos on down in that list i ate about 2 hours before before bed- minus the fruit which a ate post workout. and i eat like this every night. hope your enjoying your tuna and broccoli, broomstick.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2012, 06:59:42 AM »

well, a quick scroll thru this fleas post history shows us the mighty and knowledgeable DUMBkunt is a college student who 'reads muscle and fitness and flex' for 'inspiration'.

seems like we have a real MONSTER on our hands here. ahahahahahahahahahahaha

what a fucking pansy.
b

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2012, 07:08:30 AM »
so i got a pm from a member asking me to outline my diet. so i itemised everything i ate today

2 scoops waxy maize/ bcaas centred around my workout
1/2 pound lean ground beef with 2 small white potatoes post workout (i train fasted)
6 whole eggs with a large baked yellow potato
1/4 pound lean ground beef with 2 small white potatoes
2 large steak burritos from quesada
1 medium dairy queen skor blizzard
1/3 large bag of potato chips
1 cup of vanilla ice cream  
1 whole pineapple
1 pound red grapes

so, basically you take gh, steroids, supplements, eat lots of meat and eggs and are bragging that on top of all that you can take some junk food and keep the leanz. Fine but thats has shit to do with "a calorie is a calorie" crap.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2012, 07:16:48 AM »
I agree to a very small degree.

Keep in mind:
GH, AAS, post workout cardio and training while fasted. These pretty much will make anyone lose weight unless they eat like a pig. I remember TA claiming this works without "any" cardio or "supplements".

I cannot eat like you guys, i've been on 10iu of GH since April and i do Muay Thai 3 nights a week, if i eat ice cream or junk food i will pack on pounds fast. I can gain 10 pounds in 2 weeks of eating like noone and it's all fat/water. I've seen noone's pics and he's legit, but i don't know a single person who eats like this and stays sub 10% BF. Even on Tren/GH/T3 i cannot eat like noone and not gain fat.

There is also the health aspect that people forget, but i tend to agree with the original premise, as long as your calories are somewhat restricted. Not saying anyone is wrong, but it is not as simple as you guys are trying to make it. Also noone has been training for a very long time and knows exactly what he is doing, for a beginner to try this is not recommended IMO.

Just my .02

8)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 08, 2012, 07:17:08 AM »
Been a while.  No One I'm unimpressed.  Only 6 pages of meltdowns?  

I had better see double digits here.

Side note:  Dude looks awesome for those of you debating. He takes GH ya, but he definitely is the leanest and most jacked I've seen.  Also witnessed the eating, it's a sight that's for sure.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2012, 07:19:19 AM »

You are a fatass...Why would I follow your fatass diet???
What the fuck are you babbling about? He's posted a pic before as a matter of fact in this very thread if you fucking know how to read. Yeah close to 250lbs shredded, a real "fatass." Believe whatever you want, he's a vet to this board and doesnt have to prove shit to you. If you knew any of their history, you would know he wouldnt post an open opology to True Adonis unless he truly believed "a calorie is a calorie." Keep poking the bear with a stick noob, it's not gonna end well.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2012, 07:57:03 AM »

ya. amazing isnt it?

tell you what, DUMBKunt, you keep doing what you doing if thats what makes you happy. and i'll keep doing what im doing. and i'll keep getting bigger and leaner, and you can keep getting, well, no where.

by the way- from the 2 steak burritos on down in that list i ate about 2 hours before before bed- minus the fruit which a ate post workout. and i eat like this every night. hope your enjoying your tuna and broccoli, broomstick.
I tried to warn Dick Lint that he would be owned!!  LOL  ;D

I forsee more gems heading his way soon......my crystal ball is never wrong.  

Who in the fuck would sign up on "The Thunderdome" with a monicker like Dick Lint anyfuckingway ?  

Good thinking Chauncey !  LOL  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2012, 09:24:02 AM »
I tried to warn Dick Lint that he would be owned!!  LOL  ;D

I forsee more gems heading his way soon......my crystal ball is never wrong.  

Who in the fuck would sign up on "The Thunderdome" with a monicker like Dick Lint anyfuckingway ?  

Good thinking Chauncey !  LOL  ;D

LMAO!!!
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 08, 2012, 09:29:21 AM »
Been a while.  No One I'm unimpressed.  Only 6 pages of meltdowns?  

I had better see double digits here.

Side note:  Dude looks awesome for those of you debating. He takes GH ya, but he definitely is the leanest and most jacked I've seen.  Also witnessed the eating, it's a sight that's for sure.

ya, wtf? well, i guess the thread has only been up a day, plus i think historically most have seen anyone who wants to go head to head with me usually gets annihilated in the long run, so im sure theres a lot of nancys out there dying to pipe off but know way better- its the little guys like 'ritch' and dick lint here the MONSTEROUS college kid who uses flex magasine for 'inspiration' who either dont know better, or are just plain stupid.

btw- MY eating is a sight? :D
b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #114 on: August 08, 2012, 09:31:43 AM »
NO ONE   ON FIRE,,,,

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 08, 2012, 09:36:34 AM »
I agree to a very small degree.

Keep in mind:
GH, AAS, post workout cardio and training while fasted. These pretty much will make anyone lose weight unless they eat like a pig. I remember TA claiming this works without "any" cardio or "supplements".

I cannot eat like you guys, i've been on 10iu of GH since April and i do Muay Thai 3 nights a week, if i eat ice cream or junk food i will pack on pounds fast. I can gain 10 pounds in 2 weeks of eating like noone and it's all fat/water. I've seen noone's pics and he's legit, but i don't know a single person who eats like this and stays sub 10% BF. Even on Tren/GH/T3 i cannot eat like noone and not gain fat.

There is also the health aspect that people forget, but i tend to agree with the original premise, as long as your calories are somewhat restricted. Not saying anyone is wrong, but it is not as simple as you guys are trying to make it. Also noone has been training for a very long time and knows exactly what he is doing, for a beginner to try this is not recommended IMO.

Just my .02

8)

good post, well said and i agree with it all. you gotta remember the caveat to all of this- this is not a sustained eating pattern. my body will demand calories like this for a while, then it'll go into a hibernation mode where i might eat 2K cals a day for several weeks at a time. undoubtedly over time someone eating an excess of cals when their body has absolutely no use for them will get fat. for me its been a combination of cardio, training fasted and eating when im hungry (whatever i want) and not eating when im not. thats the money right there for me. everyone is crying gh in this thread- its not just the gh, or else in the past i could have gotten this lean following a tradition bbing diet. its the realistation of, and application of the accumulated affect of all the factors i have listed that are making the difference.
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #116 on: August 08, 2012, 10:55:36 AM »
No ones insults kill me!  ;D

Little do the noobs know that Adam and no one are two of the biggest "ownees" on this board.

Flirting with disaster?

I think so.................fucki ng funny shit.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #117 on: August 08, 2012, 11:10:59 AM »
didnt the guy from supersize me prove this already? by eating a big mac 2x a day for a month ???

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2012, 12:32:28 PM »
good post, well said and i agree with it all. you gotta remember the caveat to all of this- this is not a sustained eating pattern. my body will demand calories like this for a while, then it'll go into a hibernation mode where i might eat 2K cals a day for several weeks at a time. undoubtedly over time someone eating an excess of cals when their body has absolutely no use for them will get fat. for me its been a combination of cardio, training fasted and eating when im hungry (whatever i want) and not eating when im not. thats the money right there for me. everyone is crying gh in this thread- its not just the gh, or else in the past i could have gotten this lean following a tradition bbing diet. its the realistation of, and application of the accumulated affect of all the factors i have listed that are making the difference.

I agree for sure man. You know your shit.

8)

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: August 08, 2012, 02:24:04 PM »
The O.P. needs to put up or shut up....

...This is getting very boring.  ::)

Either you are:
1. A fatass
or
2. Juiced to your gills and borderline heart-attack due to the sheer amount of saturated fats that you consume each day

If you are even remotely muscular it is because of the HGH...But either way you are asking for a heart-attack in a few years if you keep that diet up.

You know nothing about nutrition or bodybuilding.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2012, 02:47:57 PM »
if i move around plenty,i can be kinda lean on such a diet, as long as i work out almost every day.

nowhere near 6%, but something around 10, slowly going towards 12% after a while.i seen others on worse diet staying lean, but on more drugs and more mass than me.

i thought noones diet is much "worse" than what he posted.

however, 10%, i dont like being 10% or more.esp on gear,i dont like it at all.

I couldn't eat like that every day, which is not what he meant, so i also think i read through it a bit quick before my first reponse. If i dropped the burritos, chips & bizzard, i could stay lean WITH cardio, however lean to me is 6-8% like some of his pics he has posted before, that's why i believe him because he's been ripped to shreds before and i'm about 7% right now. I'm one of those people who has to go below 2500 calories to lose any fat at all and to get below 8% i need to be 1500 cals or so with all the AAS/GH/T3.

Noone knows his shit and looks incredible. I think if i ate like this once a week i'd be fine, but i gain weight very easily no matter what i'm running so i follow a strict diet. I do some pretty insane cardio 3 days a week as well.

Bottom line is i think it could work for someone like you or noone who knows how this game works.

8)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2012, 02:51:24 PM »

...This is getting very boring.  ::)

Either you are:
1. A fatass
or
2. Juiced to your gills and borderline heart-attack due to the sheer amount of saturated fats that you consume each day

If you are even remotely muscular it is because of the HGH...But either way you are asking for a heart-attack in a few years if you keep that diet up.

hey dicklint- are you really this stupid? you cant be this stupid- you have to be trolling, cause your sure as shit not reading my posts. did i say i eat like that all the time you fucking dildo. no, i didnt. heart attack he says- cause i ate 2 burritos and some ice cream before bed last night. ahahahahaha holy fuck your a pylon.

4iu of gh/100mg prop/100mg tren ace 2 days on one day off for a guy whos almost 250 in condition is not a lot of gear. you should try it- on that run you might be able to get big enough to stop wearing your sisters hand me downs.

know why im not taking more heat for my claims here, speedbag? because people know im not lying. so you'll have to forgive me if i dont take it to heart when some fucking retard doesnt happen to 'believe' what i say when hes stupid enough to not have the forsight to call himself a user name like 'dicklint' on one of the most brutal boards online.

lol you fucking bozo. beat it.

b

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2012, 02:57:21 PM »

...This is getting very boring.  ::)

Either you are:
1. A fatass
or

I am sorry but there is zero scientific evidence to your claims.

There is TONS of research backing up claims about proper macronutrients being the key to staying lean. I won't even bother citing one. There are beautiful studies in which for example they changed 60% of daily carb intake to pure sugar. Guess what happened? Nothing.

If science doesn't work then why don't buildings and bridges all fall apart? It works bitches. You're just too dumb to apply it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2012, 04:23:28 PM »
You didn`t run anyone off, I am just not that interested in that forum whatsoever.  Most over there are boring, clueless individuals with no substance to their posts.

Apply8.5inches in my anus.....is to bodybuilding what Parker is to exotic cars

He reads every post on every forum,  his life revolves around a BBing board.....and he's never set foot in a gym, LOL

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2012, 04:32:12 PM »

Apply8.5inches in my anus.....is to bodybuilding what Parker is to exotic cars

He reads every post on every forum,  his life revolves around a BBing board.....and he's never set foot in a gym, LOL
Parker's ultimate dream is to get hit with some hot Spidey web.