Author Topic: Why do chests today look so small?  (Read 18169 times)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
Re: Why do chests today look so small?
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2007, 11:06:31 AM »
Who is this?

this pic is a fake he never pushed that weight,he probably lifted it with a lot of help for the camera and reracked it right away

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2007, 11:08:14 AM »
Who is this?

holy shit...that pic is fucking impressive
Here comes the money shot

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2007, 11:10:33 AM »
holy shit...that pic is fucking impressive

...the last few plates (probably three of them each side) are photoshopped into the picture. Check the juncture between the plate edges on the right hand side of the picture and Arnold's t-shirt.

The Luke

Alex23

« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2007, 11:17:30 AM »
...the last few plates (probably three of them each side) are photoshopped into the picture. Check the juncture between the plate edges on the right hand side of the picture and Arnold's t-shirt.

The Luke

Epic paranoia. I have the pic right in front of me from Arnold's "encyclopedia"... ::)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2007, 11:25:22 AM »
Epic paranoia. I have the pic right in front of me from Arnold's "encyclopedia"... ::)

...the same encyclopedia that was first published in the early eighties listing Arnold's best-form arm measurement as 21''?.... then reprinted with a claim of 22'' ams... and now claiming 23'' arms at 235 lbs (when in reality you'd have to be a lean 330 lbs to have 23'' arms).

Must be true so.

The Luke

Alex23

« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2007, 11:29:34 AM »
...the same encyclopedia that was first published in the early eighties listing Arnold's best-form arm measurement as 21''?.... then reprinted with a claim of 22'' ams... and now claiming 23'' arms at 235 lbs (when in reality you'd have to be a lean 330 lbs to have 23'' arms).

Must be true so.

The Luke

Why do you care so much? Are you the same dude who claimed Sarcasm was a teenager?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2007, 11:30:18 AM »
Ronnie's delts and arms dominate his side chest shot and he does have really thick pecs but his side chest always left a lot to be desired.

according to an idiot like you and no one else:

::)

take a look at this side chest, retard:

size, super thick chest, arms, and detail everywhere unlike Doughboy Yates.
Flower Boy Ran Away

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2007, 11:31:02 AM »
Why do you care so much? Are you the same dude who claimed Sarcasm was a teenager?

...he is.

The Luke

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2007, 11:33:41 AM »
Even if If he had 1970's arms/trunk/shoulders, this chest would still look average.

very true.

ND just hates it when people that are much smarter than him look at dorian and evaluate his poses properly. LOL.

it drives him nuts.

Flower Boy Ran Away

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2007, 11:52:28 AM »
you wanna know the real reason? doesnt mater because ill say it anyway
20-30 years ago you used less products and was 100% it was real pharma grade made in the best pharmas in europe and usa,,

now days you lose pec size just by worrying if your gear is fake or not,,then you got kids who only train arms for girls and never develop chest because theri arms doing all the work wether they want it or not

20-30 years ago all used the best ,,now days few use the best and most use sub products that usually dosed 1/3 to what they really should have in it and the powder purity coming from china is at about 40% while 30 years ago powder purity was 95-100% each and every time becuase the pharmas cant let anything other than that roll out due to gmp standards,,,

it all goes back to the drugs quality ,,especially underground garbage and,,and the arm only syndrom that started last 10 years and can not! be fixed if you already carry this syndrom

i want you to take real old russian dianabol or real naposim or anything pharma made ,,i want you to take real testovis or organon test and sustas and tell me you got no chest after a year,,that! is the real difference that you wont hear about

Ah, because of the garbage fake gear nowadays the guys are bigger, more ripped, and have better legs BUT weaker chests.

Very interesting ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2007, 12:29:34 PM »
Ah, because of the garbage fake gear nowadays the guys are bigger, more ripped, and have better legs BUT weaker chests.

Very interesting ::)

no! because of the use of other products and experiemnting with new stimulants and fat burners both doses and methods of use in addition to the use of enourmous doses of growth hormone and always LRGIT PHARMACUTICAL AAS ....THE BODYBUILDERS TODAY ARE BIGGER! HAVE BIGGER LEGS AND EVERY SINGLE ONE HAVE A BELLY AS IN GUT AS IN SOFT OR HARD DEPENDING ON THE SEASON AND DRUG USE,,THE BODYBUILDER TODAY ARE NOT MORE RIPPED NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAMIR AND ANDREAS NOT IN THE SAME LEAGE AS GASPARI AND NOT IN THE SAME SPHERE AS LABRADA,,THE GUYS TODAY ARE NOT BIGGER BETTER THEY ARE BIGGER WORSE,,,LAST ONE WHO WAS BIGGER BETTER WAS KEVIN AND RON COLEMAN ,,JASON CUTLER AND I KNOW HIM VERY WELL BUT JASON CUTLER LOOK LIKE PILE OF POTATOS,,KEN WHEELER ANYTHING OVER 230LB LOOKED LIKE A PILE OF OIL BAGS,,
THE CHEST OF TODAY LIFTERS ARE NOT AS DEVELOPED DUE TO FAKE DRUG USE OR UNDERDOSED DRUG USE MADE BY UNDERGROUND CRAP IN ADDITION TO HAVING ARMS TRAINING  ROUTINES THAT FOREVER FUCKED THEIR CHEST,,GROWTH AND INSULIN WILL GROW YOU OVERALL,,IT WILL GROW EVERY BODYPART AND GUYS OF TODAY GOT EVERYTHING BIG BUT!!! WHEN IT COMES TO QUALITY THICKNESS FULNESS AND COMPLETE CHEST THAT TAKES RIGHT TRAINING AND LEGIT AAS THEY CANT BRING HOME A LOCAL WIN,,

i said it plenty of times before when you have very underdosed gear and you still buy 10 vials of 10ml each .....you will be able to squiza out the 250mg that is needed to progress but you wont have the quality or the right dose to grow your muscles solid,,,if sdomeone does it on underground garbage its because they are addict who buy 20 vials every 3 weeks and squiza their 1 gram out of all those vials

it is hard to explain but todays bodies are pathetic,,current champ look more of a sick man than bodybuilder,,klook more of a valentino than a bodybuilder and you are talking here about the best in the world!! just think about the levels under!
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2007, 12:36:12 PM »
This is a perfect example

If Ron tucked his arms in under his ribcage like they used to do and let his chest expand, rather than crunch it in like he does, he would look ridiculous.

I don't like the way today's pros hit this pose and the most muscular as well. A few guys hit it old school but the way Jay hits it looks shitty

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2007, 12:40:04 PM »
all the pros since the 90's seem to do the crunching style of the pose.

dorian was a notable exception, but his side chest was blah onstage.

Flower Boy Ran Away

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2007, 12:50:06 PM »

But Ronnie's chest is completely going under in this pose. It's called side chest and not side arm-delt.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2007, 01:18:07 PM »

yeah blah lol Ronnie Coleman didn't think so  ;)

Ronnie Coleman : DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2007, 01:18:43 PM »
But Ronnie's chest is completely going under in this pose. It's called side chest and not side arm-delt.

Great post ! someone who spots the obvious.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2007, 01:28:58 PM »
ND and Hulkster,

Could you please keep your bullshit in your 1,500 page bullshit thread instead of polluting the rest of the board.

Thank you.

The Luke

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2007, 01:31:12 PM »
Great post ! someone who spots the obvious.

no, the obvious was posted earlier - remember the 'average chest' comment?

its right on the money!

and you can't stand it! :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2007, 01:34:58 PM »
no, the obvious was posted earlier - remember the 'average chest' comment?

its right on the money!

and you can't stand it! :P

Sure thats why Coleman said Dorian's is the best he ever seen  ;)

Ronnie knows his place so should you  :)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2007, 01:49:54 PM »
REPEAT:

ND and Hulkster,

Could you please keep your bullshit in your 1,500 page bullshit thread instead of polluting the rest of the board.

Thank you.

The Luke

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2007, 03:29:59 PM »
I think the reason why today's pros cannot pull off a good side chest pose other then their lack of chest/ribcage..
is that when they hit the compulsory pose the have to involve all muscles and make it almost a most muscular pose instead of side chest. The judging should go back to the old standarts for the sake of the sport.

BTW This pic kicks ass!
just push some weight!

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2007, 04:25:09 PM »
no! because of the use of other products and experiemnting with new stimulants and fat burners both doses and methods of use in addition to the use of enourmous doses of growth hormone and always LRGIT PHARMACUTICAL AAS ....THE BODYBUILDERS TODAY ARE BIGGER! HAVE BIGGER LEGS AND EVERY SINGLE ONE HAVE A BELLY AS IN GUT AS IN SOFT OR HARD DEPENDING ON THE SEASON AND DRUG USE,,THE BODYBUILDER TODAY ARE NOT MORE RIPPED NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAMIR AND ANDREAS NOT IN THE SAME LEAGE AS GASPARI AND NOT IN THE SAME SPHERE AS LABRADA,,THE GUYS TODAY ARE NOT BIGGER BETTER THEY ARE BIGGER WORSE,,,LAST ONE WHO WAS BIGGER BETTER WAS KEVIN AND RON COLEMAN ,,JASON CUTLER AND I KNOW HIM VERY WELL BUT JASON CUTLER LOOK LIKE PILE OF POTATOS,,KEN WHEELER ANYTHING OVER 230LB LOOKED LIKE A PILE OF OIL BAGS,,
THE CHEST OF TODAY LIFTERS ARE NOT AS DEVELOPED DUE TO FAKE DRUG USE OR UNDERDOSED DRUG USE MADE BY UNDERGROUND CRAP IN ADDITION TO HAVING ARMS TRAINING  ROUTINES THAT FOREVER FUCKED THEIR CHEST,,GROWTH AND INSULIN WILL GROW YOU OVERALL,,IT WILL GROW EVERY BODYPART AND GUYS OF TODAY GOT EVERYTHING BIG BUT!!! WHEN IT COMES TO QUALITY THICKNESS FULNESS AND COMPLETE CHEST THAT TAKES RIGHT TRAINING AND LEGIT AAS THEY CANT BRING HOME A LOCAL WIN,,

i said it plenty of times before when you have very underdosed gear and you still buy 10 vials of 10ml each .....you will be able to squiza out the 250mg that is needed to progress but you wont have the quality or the right dose to grow your muscles solid,,,if sdomeone does it on underground garbage its because they are addict who buy 20 vials every 3 weeks and squiza their 1 gram out of all those vials

it is hard to explain but todays bodies are pathetic,,current champ look more of a sick man than bodybuilder,,klook more of a valentino than a bodybuilder and you are talking here about the best in the world!! just think about the levels under!

More caps! we need more caps!!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2007, 04:27:45 PM »
Arnold's chest looks better here than a lot of the pros today...  :)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2007, 04:29:26 PM »
Who is this?

It's famed ex-wrestler, Billy Graham.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit