Author Topic: Case for Trump's impeachment stengthen with witness testimony  (Read 8106 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Case for Trump's impeachment stengthen with witness testimony
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 12:20:02 PM »
Hmmm, I guess they left out the part where Gordon Sondland specified today in a secret hearing that no quid pro quo was ever instructed or implemented. Convenient. Secret. Hearings.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 12:43:43 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/blockade-against-impeachment-crumbling-witnesses-121722283.html

::)

Howard, let's say hypothetically Trump does get removed (don't worry, it ain't gonna happen) do you realize the negative economic impact would be almost immediate not to mention the progress he's made worldwide since you read things the COMPLETE opposite of whats really going on. But that doesn't matter just as long as he's gone as doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 02:27:14 PM »
::)

Howard, let's say hypothetically Trump does get removed (don't worry, it ain't gonna happen) do you realize the negative economic impact would be almost immediate not to mention the progress he's made worldwide since you read things the COMPLETE opposite of whats really going on. But that doesn't matter just as long as he's gone as doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Howard, waiting for a response

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 03:09:21 PM »
Hmmm, I guess they left out the part where Gordon Sondland specified today in a secret hearing that no quid pro quo was ever instructed or implemented. Convenient. Secret. Hearings.

At the end of the article you can see that it’s really a New York Times hit piece.

This article originally appeared in The New York Times.

© 2019 The New York Times Company

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2019, 03:35:55 PM »

If you know this, the hearing must have been less than secret.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2019, 09:37:22 AM »
LOL, I spend a limited amount of time on here.

Sometimes the GOV must do the right thing and follow/obey the constitution.
The economic indicators can change and Presidents come and go.
The one enduring value and guide is our US constitution .

Without that , we spiral down in chaos.

Do you ever tell the truth?  You created 24 threads on the first two pages of this board. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2019, 09:43:32 AM »
LOL, I spend a limited amount of time on here.

Sometimes the GOV must do the right thing and follow/obey the constitution.
The economic indicators can change and Presidents come and go.
The one enduring value and guide is our US constitution .

Without that , we spiral down in chaos.

You literally pulling shit out of your ass, aren’t you? You think the Government is doing the right thing by trying to remove a duly elected President without cause, undermining the constitution with every move, ruining people’s lives in the process?

“The one enduring value and guide is our US Constitution”? Are you shitting me Howard? More intellectual dishonesty 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2019, 10:19:10 AM »
You literally pulling shit out of your ass, aren’t you? You think the Government is doing the right thing by trying to remove a duly elected President without cause, undermining the constitution with every move, ruining people’s lives in the process?

“The one enduring value and guide is our US Constitution”? Are you shitting me Howard? More intellectual dishonesty 

For many people the concern about our duly elected president is that there is plenty of cause to impeach him. One of those causes is his disregard for the U.S. Constitution.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2019, 10:23:25 AM »
For many people the concern about our duly elected president is that there is plenty of cause to impeach him. One of those causes is his disregard for the U.S. Constitution.

In what instances has Trump disregarded the U.S. Constitution?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2019, 10:28:06 AM »
In what instances has Trump disregarded the U.S. Constitution?

Do you want me to make a list? I'm not going to bother because if you don't already know how he's violated the U.S. Constitution, you are living in denial and no list no matter how long or accurate will change your thinking....so carry on.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2019, 10:38:41 AM »
Do you want me to make a list? I'm not going to bother because if you don't already know how he's violated the U.S. Constitution, you are living in denial and no list no matter how long or accurate will change your thinking....so carry on.

Hilarious.  lol   :)  You consistently accuse Trump of an unnamed crime.  Then when pressed you refuse to specify what that crime is or what the evidence is.  Because you can't. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2019, 10:58:16 AM »

If he has, why haven't the Democrats impeached already?

Reminds me of when AOC was interviewed about the various crimes Trump committed, when asked what specifically, she went......uh.....collusi on....tax evasion?
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2019, 11:03:46 AM »
Hilarious.  lol   :)  You consistently accuse Trump of an unnamed crime.  Then when pressed you refuse to specify what that crime is or what the evidence is.  Because you can't. 

Because you say I can't, not because I can't. Anyway, you'll argue it is not a crime because there is not a conviction....yet. We were discussing violating the constitution not committing crimes. There are punishments for government officials who violate the Constitution under certain circumstances, but normally, they are violating some law which is based on the Constitution, as opposed to just violating the Constitution.

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2019, 11:06:20 AM »
Because you say I can't, not because I can't. Anyway, you'll argue it is not a crime because there is not a conviction....yet. We were discussing violating the constitution not committing crimes. There are punishments for government officials who violate the Constitution under certain circumstances, but normally, they are violating some law which is based on the Constitution, as opposed to just violating the Constitution.
Ha Ha… so what About the Clintons? utter trash

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2019, 11:11:40 AM »
If he has, why haven't the Democrats impeached already?

Reminds me of when AOC was interviewed about the various crimes Trump committed, when asked what specifically, she went......uh.....collusi on....tax evasion?

The House is following the established process for impeachment. The vote to impeach follows the investigation. It does not precede it. Regardless, the House makes the rules for impeachment and not the President.

The Constitution states clearly that the House of Representatives "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment" and that "the Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2019, 11:13:11 AM »
Ha Ha… so what About the Clintons? utter trash

What about the Clinton's? When last I checked, neither of them currently hold office.

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2019, 11:55:22 AM »
What about the Clinton's? When last I checked, neither of them currently hold office.
ask George Soros. The clintons are criminals. If Killery was in power we would have WW3

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2019, 11:59:16 AM »
ask George Soros. The clintons are criminals. If Killery was in power we would have WW3

She's not in power. She's not the problem. Trump is on both counts.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2019, 12:35:30 PM »
She's not in power. She's not the problem. Trump is on both counts.

You're extremely naive at best

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2019, 01:31:48 PM »
The House is following the established process for impeachment. The vote to impeach follows the investigation. It does not precede it. Regardless, the House makes the rules for impeachment and not the President.

The Constitution states clearly that the House of Representatives "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment" and that "the Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments."

I'm aware of the process.  They haven't even called for an official inquiry.

If this evidence was slam dunk they would have called for the actual vote.

Y

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2019, 01:46:28 PM »

Yes.

Make a list. The original claim was disregarded the Constitution and you changed the wording to violated.

Cite the section of the Constitution Trump disregarded and give FACTUAL evidence that his disregard violated the Constitution.

Include all instances that are proven by factual information.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2019, 03:40:02 PM »
I'm aware of the process.  They haven't even called for an official inquiry.

If this evidence was slam dunk they would have called for the actual vote.

What's the rush? The longer the inquiry goes on, the greater likelihood of additional damming testimonies and information. Trump's proven to be very resilient, it is likely going to take a lot of indisputable accusations to bring him down.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2019, 03:45:06 PM »
What's the rush? The longer the inquiry goes on, the greater likelihood of additional damming testimonies and information. Trump's proven to be very resilient, it is likely going to take a lot of indisputable accusations to bring him down.

The rush is that they might not have the Congress for very much longer.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2019, 06:02:34 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/blockade-against-impeachment-crumbling-witnesses-121722283.html

A U.S. diplomat told congressional investigators this week that he raised concerns about Hunter Biden's position with a Ukrainian energy company in 2015, only to be turned away by an aide to then-Vice President Joe Biden, a person familiar with the testimony said on Friday.
https://news.yahoo.com/u-diplomat-told-congress-raised-201906252.html