Author Topic: To getbig twinks who overanalize shit  (Read 6242 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
To getbig twinks who overanalize shit
« on: April 08, 2011, 02:14:38 PM »
What happened to shit like this?

Tomorrow morning I will wake up .. walk to the gym 30 min then lift weights ... I will walk back home, strech, have a shower, dress fresh and clean and go have an expresso. At some point I will get hungry. I'll eat a thick pork steak with fresh veggies and maybe sum fruit.

Whenever I will get hungry again I will eat again .. maybe .. if not, I won't.

in a couple of months I will look like a Greek God

naturally

I will not walk around with plastic tupperware with 6 portions of bland 6 oz chicken breast and defrosted green beans while avoiding ketchup to "get ripped".  

I am a man who cooks his own food. As in home cooked tasty meals. Local organic produce that is fresh and in-season. Fresh fruit because it tastes good.

Sometimes I lift in jeans and a white tee because I fucking feel like it. I do not want music in my gym when I lift. I like focusing on my muscles with my mind.

As I approach 35, been lifting since 15, I am starting to actually enjoy this shit without making it an obsession. I do it for health reasons and because I enjoy being a 35 yo stud  ;D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: To getbig twinks who overanalize shit
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 02:17:45 PM »
35 = middle age.  No wonder you have more wisdom than all the kids posting here.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 02:21:26 PM »
35 = middle age.  No wonder you have more wisdom than all the kids posting here.
I actually think I am young. I consider 50's as middle age

I think the biggest mistakes we do as bodybuilders is to lift heavier than necessary. We train too hard. We overcomplicate shit.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 02:22:56 PM »

Tomorrow morning I will wake up .. walk to the gym 30 min then lift weights ... I will walk back home, strech, have a shower, dress fresh and clean and go have an expresso. At some point I will get hungry. I'll eat a thick pork steak with fresh veggies and maybe sum fruit.

U know man, might sound strange to you, but there might be some people out there who have.......a job. ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 02:23:58 PM »
U know man, might sound strange to you, but there might be some people out there who have.......a job. ;)
I earn a living doing what I like and I am very good at it. Try it  ;)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 02:28:15 PM »
No work planned during the next few weeks? You don't have a job?
1 hour walk round trip? You don't have a car?
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 02:37:05 PM »
I earn a living doing what I like and I am very good at it. Try it  ;)
What do you do?
A

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 02:40:35 PM »
Ha!

Spot on Sev....

The twinks posting "what did u eat today?".... sorting out rice from their fish when eating sushi... doing endless cleansing by indulging in tons of pharma fibers...  chasing the latest FST7 shit... posting their "training log" online...

Gayer than crying at the sight of a rainbow.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 02:45:39 PM »

Bacchus?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 02:51:20 PM »
Ha!

Spot on Sev....

The twinks posting "what did u eat today?".... sorting out rice from their fish when eating sushi... doing endless cleansing by indulging in tons of pharma fibers...  chasing the latest FST7 shit... posting their "training log" online...

You know it  ;)

lift weights, eat a steak have abeer and enjoy life with great people

I got fired years ago from a job while prepping for a show. They did not give us the scheduled break. So I pulled out a steak and started eating it so I won't get "catabolic"  :D. Bam! You are fired!

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 03:00:10 PM »
You know it  ;)

I got fired years ago from a job while prepping for a show. They did not give us the scheduled break. So I pulled out a steak and started eating it so I won't get "catabolic"  :D. Bam! You are fired!

Was it worth it? How did you place at the show?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 03:11:35 PM »
You know it  ;)

So you're living off unemployment and you dont want a job? What a fucking loser.
A

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2011, 03:20:41 PM »
You know it  ;)

NO MAN SHOULD EVER BE FIRED FOR EATING MEAT >:(

Sorry to hear that my steak eating friend. Stay positive AND GROW into your mid 30's... which btw is the new 25yo :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2011, 03:27:55 PM »
Ha!

Spot on Sev....

HA HA HAAAAAA.....indeed.

Gayer than a cheese-covered penis with a side of lip gloss

Maybe if these twinks stopped worrying about recruiting their "stabilizing muscles" and placing sweet potatoes up their ass for "fiber" , they might actually develop some actual muscle and have sex with a woman.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2011, 03:33:05 PM »
Lift a weight eat a steak.  If unsatisfied with results, lift a bigger weight eat a bigger steak.

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 03:57:36 PM »

naturally

I will not walk around with plastic tupperware with 6 portions of bland 6 oz chicken breast and defrosted green beans while avoiding ketchup to "get ripped".  

I am a man who cooks his own food. As in home cooked tasty meals. Local organic produce that is fresh and in-season. Fresh fruit because it tastes good.

Sometimes I lift in jeans and a white tee because I fucking feel like it. I do not want music in my gym when I lift. I like focusing on my muscles with my mind.

As I approach 35, been lifting since 15, I am starting to actually enjoy this shit without making it an obsession. I do it for health reasons and because I enjoy being a 35 yo stud  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 04:16:36 PM »
Lift a weight eat a steak.  If unsatisfied with results, lift a bigger weight eat a bigger steak.

And after a year or so.....if still unsatisfied, take up knitting and put the pink weights down

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 04:25:16 PM »
guys, your lack of appreciation for the vitally important post-workout anabolic window sickens me
I bet none of you even carry around a gallon jug of water or make sure to take your creatine with exactly 75 grams of dextrose
craziness

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2011, 04:33:28 PM »
guys, your lack of appreciation for the vitally important post-workout anabolic window sickens me
I bet none of you even carry around a gallon jug of water or make sure to take your creatine with exactly 75 grams of dextrose
craziness

yep its insanity, also ...... very few of these guys still wear fanny packs .....madness!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2011, 04:38:36 PM »

yep its insanity, also ...... very few of these guys still wear fanny packs .....madness!

I still wear my hat backwards when I train......I know for a fact that puts 25 lbs on your bench

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2011, 04:45:30 PM »
craziness

You sound like a true hardcore gym warrior, tendonitis.  My hat is off to you.

Can you speak on strategies for ground beef rinsing?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2011, 04:53:23 PM »
You sound like a true hardcore gym warrior, tendonitis.  My hat is off to you.

Can you speak on strategies for ground beef rinsing?

The key is to get the water as HOT as possible. HOT HOT HOT, it just melts the fat right off. Isn't this common knowledge here??
And don't even get me started on guys that forget to wear their Otomix shoes and baggy pants.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2011, 05:09:48 PM »
I still wear my hat backwards when I train......I know for a fact that puts 25 lbs on your bench

8)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2011, 06:21:36 PM »
The key is to get the water as HOT as possible. HOT HOT HOT, it just melts the fat right off. Isn't this common knowledge here??
And don't even get me started on guys that forget to wear their Otomix shoes and baggy pants.

Don't forget to drink your olive oil. And massive amounts of liquid protein from the Proteinfactory or whatever.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2011, 08:28:12 PM »
I actually think I am young. I consider 50's as middle age

I think the biggest mistakes we do as bodybuilders is to lift heavier than necessary. We train too hard. We overcomplicate shit.

I actually think I am young, and I'm 48. As long as people routinely mistake me for mid 30's, I'm good... :D