Author Topic: Russel Brand going the way of Danny Masterson?  (Read 5285 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Russel Brand going the way of Danny Masterson?
« on: September 16, 2023, 04:38:24 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-66831593

I’d imagine where there’s smoke there is some fire, but do you think any of this coming out now has anything to do with his outspoken attitude against certain ideologies?

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
Re: Russel Brand going the way of Danny Masterson?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2023, 04:47:40 PM »

I’d imagine where there’s smoke there is some fire, but do you think any of this coming out now has anything to do with his outspoken attitude against certain ideologies?

I’m wondering what took them so long

It was only a matter of time

I’m sure being interviewed by Tucker and hanging with Gutfeld didn’t help

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2023, 04:56:16 PM »

100% why they are coming after him. We need special forces teams to take out the regressive leftist elites!

https://www.rt.com/news/583070-russell-brand-sexual-assault-allegations/

Responding to Brand’s video on X (formerly Twitter), Elon Musk wrote: “Of course. They don’t like competition.”

Elsewhere in the video clip, Brand noted what he called “coordinated media attacks” against outspoken figures online such as Joe Rogan “when he dared to take a medicine that the mainstream media didn’t approve of.” Rogan said in 2021 that he was taking the deworming drug ivermectin to treat Covid-19.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2023, 06:24:58 PM »
100% why they are coming after him. We need special forces teams to take out the regressive leftist elites!

https://www.rt.com/news/583070-russell-brand-sexual-assault-allegations/

Responding to Brand’s video on X (formerly Twitter), Elon Musk wrote: “Of course. They don’t like competition.”

Elsewhere in the video clip, Brand noted what he called “coordinated media attacks” against outspoken figures online such as Joe Rogan “when he dared to take a medicine that the mainstream media didn’t approve of.” Rogan said in 2021 that he was taking the deworming drug ivermectin to treat Covid-19.

Yep…this is the lefts go to

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2023, 07:41:03 PM »
His YouTube channel

Yep, they’re going after him.

He is highly intelligent, outspoken and fully aware what’s happening.

And his platform is much too successful.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2023, 07:54:26 PM »
I think he is "done," toxic now. It will be hard to work with him. Regardless of if the allegations are true. Let's see which celebrities will come to his aid now, defending his character as someone who would never rape anybody. Those bitch asses Kutchner and Mila now sort of recanted their letters to the judge. If you believe the guy is innocent you should stand by what you believe and not recant when it becomes too expensive. Easier said than done.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2023, 09:00:09 PM »
We don't know shit but

I hope he ends up
1: fully exonerated
2: suing everyone, especially msm organizations.

In general, what's the deal with allegations about shit that supposedly happened decades ago, there's no police reports or anything to corroborate it, and now it's on you to prove it's false?

Orville Reddenbacher kicked my grandma's poodle at an I-80 rest stop in 1963. She was too traumatized to file a police report. To this day, the Reddenbacher family refuses to acknowledge the monstrous actions of the popcorn patriarch. The world deserves to know! Generational injustice!

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2023, 11:56:45 PM »
I don't watch him, but I'm aware he's successfully rebranded himself as some sort of social commentator/self-help guru. However, these sexual assault allegations have been around for years; they aren't new.

When he was younger, he was a true degenerate: wanking off men in toilets. Walking into shops and pissing himself on film. Ringing up a pensioner on radio and telling him that he fucked his granddaughter. I doubt there's much that a drug-addicted Russell Brand wouldn't have done. While it seems quite likely that media figures have gone after him because he's pissed them off, I wouldn't be so quick to assume his innocence before looking at what's been said.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2023, 12:50:50 AM »
His YouTube channel

Great post, Fortress. Truly. As always.

I'm actually surprised he made it THIS far...

His YouTube channel is extremely successful, with 6.6 million subscribers, and probably an average of 500,000+ views per video.

And he posts MANY videos exposing the corruption of Big Pharma, the Covid scam, and the danger of rushing out experimental vaccines to do live trials on masses of the global population.

Funny thing - my older sister had JUST asked me if Russell Brand was controlled/approved opposition. I always question who sort of gets boosted by those with entrenched power. I found it odd that Russell Brand has been so successful...I just felt he was really raising awareness about topics "they" don't want discussed.

And now this. I should have expected this.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2023, 01:29:17 AM »
His YouTube channel

Outspoken yes, intelligent no. He's a prime example of articulate being mistaken for intelligent.

I've never liked the guy, moreso now he a tin-foil hat wearing type,
I was not surprised by these sort of allegations, As Phantom Spunker says he was a wild one back in his youngest junkie days, and had a bit of an unconventional childhood. (If I recall correctly he lost his virginity in Thailand to a prostitute his dad treated him to).

As usual with these things though, it's unfair to him that this is splashed over the news when it's just allegations.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2023, 01:41:12 AM »
Outspoken yes, intelligent no. He's a prime example of articulate being mistaken for intelligent.

I was not surprised by these sort of allegations, As Phantom Spunker says he was a wild one back in his youngest junkie days, and had a bit of an unconventional childhood. (If I recall correctly he lost his virginity in Thailand to a prostitute his dad treated him to).

As usual with these things though, it's unfair to him that this is splashed over the news when it's just allegations.

Is it a conspiracy to say that vaccines with 6.5 months of development time are not appropriate for public distribution?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2023, 04:13:26 AM »
We don't know shit but

I hope he ends up
1: fully exonerated
2: suing everyone, especially msm organizations.

In general, what's the deal with allegations about shit that supposedly happened decades ago, there's no police reports or anything to corroborate it, and now it's on you to prove it's false?

Orville Reddenbacher kicked my grandma's poodle at an I-80 rest stop in 1963. She was too traumatized to file a police report. To this day, the Reddenbacher family refuses to acknowledge the monstrous actions of the popcorn patriarch. The world deserves to know! Generational injustice!

How’s this for corroboration?

One woman alleges that Brand raped her against a wall in his Los Angeles home. She was treated at a rape crisis centre on the same day. The Times says it has seen medical records to support this

Whatever the truth may be, I hope that justice is served.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2023, 04:18:10 AM »
This will be big. You can read an overview here: https://archive.ph/KX4zn

Channel 4's Dispatches (mainstream UK media) released a documentary yesterday but I'm not in the UK just now so I can't watch it. Not that I really care to, anyway.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2023, 04:28:52 AM »

“Tin-foil hat …”

Geez, if I never hear/read this again.

Being aware, informed and of a critical and discerning mind is paramount in today’s world to navigate the endless corruption, horseshit and lies.

Drop the sheepthink, bud.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2023, 05:11:35 AM »
I don't watch him, but I'm aware he's successfully rebranded himself as some sort of social commentator/self-help guru. However, these sexual assault allegations have been around for years; they aren't new.

When he was younger, he was a true degenerate: wanking off men in toilets. Walking into shops and pissing himself on film. Ringing up a pensioner on live radio and telling him that he fucked his granddaughter. I doubt there's much that a drug-addicted Russell Brand wouldn't have done. While it seems quite likely that media figures have gone after him because he's pissed them off, I wouldn't be so quick to assume his innocence before looking at what's been said.

Sounds more like Ashley-Raper, Pervy-Joe Biden the Kid-Sniffer...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2023, 06:15:22 AM »

When he was younger, he was a true degenerate: wanking off men in toilets. Walking into shops and pissing himself on film. Ringing up a pensioner on radio and telling him that he fucked his granddaughter. I doubt there's much that a drug-addicted Russell Brand wouldn't have done. While it seems quite likely that media figures have gone after him because he's pissed them off, I wouldn't be so quick to assume his innocence before looking at what's been said.

Yes, this is my feeling on the matter.  I believe that sexual assault allegations can both be a) true and b) weaponized or ignored by our media

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2023, 06:53:19 AM »

Yep, Andrew Tate now Brand

Everyone watch the puppet show

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2023, 07:18:39 AM »
His YouTube channel

Now you know why Arnold and Howard Stern fell in line.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2023, 07:21:53 AM »

Whatever the truth may be, I hope that justice is served.

I’m not saying it’s not true but when I hear about a woman supposedly getting raped at the guy’s house particularly in the case of a celebrity, I get suspicious.

Did he kidnap her and bring her there?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2023, 07:25:28 AM »

Sounds like getbiggers

He’s a degenerate fucktard

Fuck him

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2023, 07:36:34 AM »
I’m not saying it’s not true but when I hear about a woman supposedly getting raped at the guy’s house particularly in the case of a celebrity, I get suspicious.

Did he kidnap her and bring her there?

Maybe he invited her over?

If she accepts she is obligated to have sex.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2023, 08:10:29 AM »

Rock solid.

Quote from: The Times
We saw it. We saw it all. It's legit as.

Source: Trust me bro.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2023, 08:13:16 AM »
Heard it on the radio today, they were interviewing people leaving Brands show last night

One woman said "I dont know what went on but we should always believe women"

:o

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2023, 08:25:30 AM »
Like the lady who says Steve Martin clocked her.

I always figured him for a jerk.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2023, 08:45:30 AM »
This bothers me.

Four women are alleging sexual assaults between 2006 and 2013.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!