Author Topic: GOP hold off Dems in recalls in Wisconsin - Ha ha ha -  (Read 2883 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: GOP hold off Dems in recalls in Wisconsin - Ha ha ha -
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2011, 08:55:53 AM »
Exactly, but 180 has to spin it as always.

I guess the irony is lost on 140, wasn't the whole election about the economy of WI being fucked up? So the Public Sector Union see's no problem with spending 35 million tax payer dollars, gee no wonder the economy is fucked.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2011, 09:00:51 AM »
Celebrating ONLY losing 2 of 6 seats?

Reminds me of a guy bragging that 6 guys hit on his girlfriend at a party, but she only blew two of them...

More like pointing out that the liberals, for all their whining, chanting, vandalizing, phony doctors' notices, and screeching of REVENGE on Walker and the GOP, they fell FLAT yet again.

They didn't take the Senate, the whole purpose for their starting all this recall stuff. And, what gains they did make will likely evaporate in 5 days, when at least one of their fleebagger Dems gets whacked.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2011, 09:02:36 AM »
Exactly, but 180 has to spin it as always.

He's doing exactly what the libs at HP are doing, pretending as if they hadn't circled Aug. 9 on their calendars for MONTHS, with the expressed goal of taking the Senate from the GOP.

And, as usual, they've yet to learn not to celebrate until the elections are officially over. The GOP can't lose the Senate and two Dems' heads are on the block next week.

James

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2011, 09:11:25 AM »
He's doing exactly what the libs at HP are doing, pretending as if they hadn't circled Aug. 9 on their calendars for MONTHS, with the expressed goal of taking the Senate from the GOP.

And, as usual, they've yet to learn not to celebrate until the elections are officially over. The GOP can't lose the Senate and two Dems' heads are on the block next week.

But 180 isn't a Liberal, he is a Libertarian  ::)

or maybe he is a Librarian?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2011, 09:15:12 AM »
But 180 inst a Liberal, he is a Libertarian  ::)

Like Rush says - its the flees vs the dog. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2011, 09:49:44 AM »

Like Rush says - its the flees vs the dog. 

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D and beck told me  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2011, 01:40:19 PM »
I don't care what they spent - show me a link saying the repubs spent $zero, and really...

If a guy bought your GF dinner at a nice restaurant and fed her lobster,
and she blew him,
and you brag that she only blew 1/3 of the guys that spend $ on her...

she'd still be a whore, and you'd still be a sucker for bragging about it.

"Hahaha, bro, it's cool - she only sucked off 2 of those 6 guys - and they both bought her a really nice dinner.  Winning brah, cause I still PWN the other 4 dudes!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2011, 01:42:58 PM »
I don't care what they spent - show me a link saying the repubs spent $zero, and really...

and she blew him,

"Hahaha, bro, it's cool - she only sucked off 2 of those 6 guys - and they both bought her a really nice dinner.  Winning brah, cause I still PWN the other 4 dudes!"

Really sad bro - what happened to you?   

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2011, 01:47:01 PM »

and she blew him,

Your whole fucking rant is non-sense, I really doubt the public sector unions spent one cent of tax payer money on a republican, but spin away

Which one these fuckers is you?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2011, 01:48:19 PM »

Really sad bro - what happened to you?    

attacking me and not the point of my post?

Nobody saw that coming.

I see it as a decent loss for Repubs - they lost one-third of the recall elections... in an era where supposedly, tea party fervor is stronger than ever?

Claiming a WIN would be keeping 6 of 6 seats.  The fact these repubs WON election in 2008 and LOST election today... that's pretty friggin' sad for the GOP.  A win?  Um, no.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2011, 01:48:53 PM »
Your whole fucking rant is non-sense, I really doubt the public sector unions spent one cent of tax payer money on a republican, but spin away

Do you think any independent groups spent any money on a repub? 

Methinks they did...

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2011, 01:50:03 PM »
Do you think any independent groups spent any money on a repub? 

Methinks they did...

As long as it wasn't tax payer funded I don't give a shit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2011, 01:51:27 PM »
As long as it wasn't tax payer funded I don't give a shit

my point is that bragging that you only lost 2 seats - and yelling about the $ the left spent - without any details on what the right spent - is a little silly.

Maybe the right spent more, maybe less.  Unless you know the FACTS, it's a detail that doesn't matter.

outside of that - bragging you only lost 2 of 6 seats is pathetic.  it's like saying my chick only blew 2 of the 6 guys that hit on her.  Yes, I totally pwn the other 4 guys.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2011, 01:52:47 PM »
Funny how all of the dems see this as a loss and yes the supposed libertarian 240 does not. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2011, 01:59:28 PM »
my point is that bragging that you only lost 2 seats - and yelling about the $ the left spent - without any details on what the right spent - is a little silly.

Maybe the right spent more, maybe less.  Unless you know the FACTS, it's a detail that doesn't matter.

outside of that - bragging you only lost 2 of 6 seats is pathetic.  it's like saying my chick only blew 2 of the 6 guys that hit on her.  Yes, I totally pwn the other 4 guys.

What FACTS do I need to know? The fucking union dropped 35 million of tax payer money in an already cash strapped state, incredible fiscal responsibility.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2011, 05:54:28 PM »
The Wisconsin Wipe Out [ Unions spent the equivalent of 29% of Wisc deficit on this! ]
Houston Chronicle ^ | Aug 10 2011 | Kathleen McKinley
Posted on August 11, 2011 8:30:49 PM EDT by NoLibZone

Ok, not exactly a wipe out, but pretty amazing, and as The Washington Post’s Chris Cillizza calls it, “an undeniable defeat for labor and progressive activists”

Why? Unions poured tens of millions of dollars into recalling six Republican state senators. They were hoping to win a majority in the Senate, but it was not to be. Out of the six, only two Democrats won, and one of those was against a Repubican who was scandal plagued. Remember the angry (Union) crowds piling into Wisconsin’s state captiol building in Feb? They swore revenge for the Republicans and Gov. Walker who asked them to provide more of their own money into their own healthcare fund instead of taxpayers, and passed a bill of budget cuts and layoffs of state workers .

And as Ed Morrissey points out:

It doesn’t help these progressive activists that Walker and the GOP produced the best budget proposal in 15 years, and that the PEU reform has already begun to save Milwaukee $11 million this year and much more across the state. It also doesn’t help Democrats to have President Obama “leading” us into a credit downgrade, massive deficits, and no apparent plan to pull us out of the economic stagnation his policies have produced.

Then, to pile on more bad news for the Democrats, next Tuesday, two more recall elections take place for the state Senate for the Democrats. This was pushback for the Democrats recalling ours, but things look good for the GOP now.

It was amusing to watch MSNBC reporters and anchors practically cry into their teleprompters (MSNBC was the only news network to carry the results live). If you haven’t seen this clip of Al Sharpton during the vote, then you haven’t had the laugh you deserve.

(Excerpt) Read more at blog.chron.com ...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2011, 06:04:41 PM »
This was a complete disaster for the unions. Hats off to the people of Wisconsin for holding off an onslaught from these thugs. The far-left has spent months and tens of millions of dollars telling us that Walker went too far, etc, etc. Oh how wrong they were.

By the way, 180, a non-profit Wisconsin group has estimated that the Repubs were outspent in a roughly 4:1 ratio. So fuck off with your spin, you pathetic union-supporting leftist parasite.

You far-lefties claimed the Democratic victory was a foregone conclusion. To spend millions and only win the two most vulnerable seats. Congrats on spending $30 million to win one seat that was previously by the GOP candidate by 200 in a blue district and the other in a district where the GOP guy left his wife (who campaigned against him) to shack up with his mistress. Money well spent!  ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2011, 05:28:30 AM »

and she blew him,

More like you spent the money on the girl. She ended up doing the Lewinsky with the other guy, while telling you "Let's just be friends".

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2011, 05:30:02 AM »
What FACTS do I need to know? The fucking union dropped 35 million of tax payer money in an already cash strapped state, incredible fiscal responsibility.

And, at the end of the day, they FAILED to do the one thing that they'd been cursing, swearing, and screaming that they would do for MONTHS: Take the Senate from the GOP.

As stated earlier (using 240's analogy), The GOP got serviced; the Dems were told "Let's just be friends".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2011, 06:40:12 AM »
the GOP LOST seats.

at the end of the day, they lost 2 seats.  They maintained a .66% "winning" percentage.

if they want to call that a win, what do they call keeping all 6 seats?

"ALSO A WIN"?  Sorry, but 66% of something ain't the same as 100%.  Call it a "limited defeat" or something.  66% of something is NOT 100% of something.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2011, 06:45:02 AM »
the GOP LOST seats.

at the end of the day, they lost 2 seats.  They maintained a .66% "winning" percentage.

"ALSO A WIN"?  Sorry, but 66% of something ain't the same as 100%.  Call it a "limited defeat" or something.  66% of something is NOT 100% of something.

The demos all disagree with you. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2011, 06:49:59 AM »
The demos all disagree with you. 

oh, you're letting the whining rants of message board libs be your own personal yardstick to measure success?

Shooting for the dirt, huh? 

66% does not equal 100%.
IF 66% is a win, please define 100%.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2011, 07:42:08 AM »
oh, you're letting the whining rants of message board libs be your own personal yardstick to measure success?

Shooting for the dirt, huh? 

66% does not equal 100%.
IF 66% is a win, please define 100%.

It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.

~    
Dominic Toretto    
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2011, 08:04:21 AM »
the GOP LOST seats.

at the end of the day, they lost 2 seats.  They maintained a .66% "winning" percentage.

"ALSO A WIN"?  Sorry, but 66% of something ain't the same as 100%.  Call it a "limited defeat" or something.  66% of something is NOT 100% of something.

One problem, 240: The day hasn't ended yet. There are two more recall races with two Democrats' hides at stake. If and when they get beat, the GOP gets their 5-vote margin back in the Senate.

The GOP won, because their goal throughout this mess was to RETAIN CONTROL of the Senate. They have done that.

After Tuesday, they will run the Senate by either 17-16 margin, an 18-15 margin, or their original 19-14 margin.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2011, 11:29:00 AM »
It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.

~    
Dominic Toretto    

and they won 4, and lost 2.

And yes, they retain control for the next year, but the Dems are 2 seats closer to taking control in 2012.

So the repubs only lost two.  But they still lost some.  The second I saw Repubs claiming a WIN because they only lost two... well, that's some low ass standards.