Author Topic: And people think Columbian hookers are cheap? Dine w obama/Clooney for $3.00  (Read 1561 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/zekejmiller/obama-campaign-offers-supporters-the-chance-to-par

LMFAO!!!

Obama is the K-Mart POTUS w all his blue light specials. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I'd donate $30 not to be included..... lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
After reading again, it seems if you donate even .01 you will get included in the sweepstakes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney will host a $6 million fundraising dinner for Barack Obama at his Los Angeles home as the president fills his campaign coffers to battle Mitt Romney.

The event, on May 10, will feature in the "Dinner with Barack" campaign which the president's political braintrust dreamed up to drum up small donations and fire up grassroots supporters.

Obama fans are invited to enter the contest and donate as little as $3 dollars on a webpage titled "Obama, Clooney and You" featuring pictures of the Oscar winning star and the president.

Lucky winners earn a spot at the dinner.

"George Clooney is doing his part to help re-elect the president, but he knows that it's grassroots supporters like you who will decide this election," the website reads.

"That's why he'd like you to invite you to donate for a chance to be a part of this event."

A campaign official said the A-list dinner, likely to be the most star-studded night of the Obama campaign so far, was expected to draw 150 supporters paying a cool $40,000 each for a ticket.

Obama and Clooney last met in March when the star of "Oceans Eleven" and "The Descendants" visited the White House to brief the president on a clandestine visit he had made to war-torn Sudan.

Clooney also attended a state dinner for British Prime Minister David Cameron.

The president periodically visits California, especially Hollywood and Silicon Valley, where there is a strong base of committed, famous and wealthy supporters to help him raise millions of dollars ahead of November's election.

Exclusive events for the wealthy, like the one at Clooney's house, are often paired with cheaper, larger and more open fundraisers with less well-heeled supporters who get fired up by Obama's campaign speech.

Obama, who is rebuilding his national political machine to battle the all-but-certain Republican nominee Mitt Romney, announced Monday he had raised $53 million for his reelection effort in March.

He has now taken in over $200 million for his campaign and up until the end of February, he had spent $75 million, much of it on his new grassroots infrastructure.

Obama will be aiming to beat his total of $745 million in the 2008 election, which also included the long and expensive Democratic primary battle against his then foe and now Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

I admire your passion, but I would be physically ill if I kept up on Obama the way you do.  :-X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I admire your passion, but I would be physically ill if I kept up on Obama the way you do.  :-X

We need to oust this communist tyrant at all costs.   The survival of this nation depends on it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/04/23/Obama-Clooney-Tweet

How utterly insane.  Obama is a lice of dirt as are those who support him.  FUBO!!!! 

Obama deserves to be hounded out of office and back to Kenya.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama: George Clooney and Me Are ‘Dope and Hope’
 CNSNews ^

Posted on Friday, May 11, 2012

Obama: George Clooney and Me Are ‘Dope and Hope’ By CNSNews.com Staff May 11, 2012

(CNSNews.com) - At fundraiser dinner at the Hollywood home of actor George Clooney on Thursday night, President Barack Obama joked that he and the actor were “Dope and Hope.”

“It was wonderful,” Obama said, “walking through the house, and the famous ‘Hope’ poster from the 2008 campaign--people don't realize that the photograph of me is actually me sitting next to George, because George had come into D.C. to advocate on behalf of Darfur and to make sure that we were doing the right thing for so many people who were going through such horrific events, and we struck up a friendship.

“And this is the first time that George Clooney has ever been photo-shopped out of a picture,” Obama said. “Never happened before, never happened before, will never happen again.

“But the wonderful thing is the artist actually sent George--some of you have seen this--a print with my picture and his picture right next to each other with the same , in the same format,” said Obama. “Why he said at the bottom, ‘Dope and Hope’ I don't know. I don't think that's fair. That's not fair. That's not right. It ain't right.

“But, look, I cannot take credit for this,” Obama told the group that included many Hollywood stars—who were charged $40,000 a piece to attend.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

I must admit..his Obsession is outer-wordly... the stuff of legends i tell you

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I must admit..his Obsession is outer-wordly... the stuff of legends i tell you

Never seen someone who keeps so many photos of another man on his hard drive.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama Plays Basketball With George Clooney, Tobey Maguire

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/11/obama-basketball-george-clooney-tobey-maguire_n_1509945.html

The Huffington Post  |  By Luke Johnson Posted: 05/11/2012 1:41 pm Updated: 05/11/2012 2:40 pm

The president shoots some hoops.

President Barack Obama played basketball Friday morning with George Clooney, Tobey Maguire and a few staff members, according to the White House pool report.

The game came after a fundraiser on Thursday held at Clooney's house. The event raised nearly $15 million for Obama and the Democratic Party. Tickets cost $40,000. Barbra Streisand, Salma Hayek, and Jack Black also attended. Two small-dollar donors won a raffle and also attended.

The event is part of a West Coast fundraising swing for Obama. The president attended two events in Seattle; the Dave Matthews Band performed at one.

CORRECTION: This report has been updated to indicate that Dave Matthews performed at the fundraiser. An earlier version said that the Dave Matthews Band performed.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Never seen someone who keeps so many photos of another man on his hard drive.

Never seen someone log so many posts about another man on an internet forum. You have to be well over 1,000 by now.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Never seen someone log so many posts about another man on an internet forum. You have to be well over 1,000 by now.

Really?  Then detach yourself from 3333 ovaries and look at his.  He has 80,000 posts about one man alone.

Try not to get your hypocrisy shoved back down your throat Slingblade.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Really?  Then detach yourself from 3333 ovaries and look at his.  He has 80,000 posts about one man alone.

Try not to get your hypocrisy shoved back down your throat Slingblade.

wwwwaaahhhhhh - how much $$$$$ did you send in on Obama's big announcement? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

wwwwaaahhhhhh - how much $$$$$ did you send in on Obama's big announcement? 

None.

How many posts did you make on the internet about Obama over the weekend?

wwwwwaaahhhhhh!!  Loser.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Tool is, Tool does. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Tool is, Tool does. 

True - Obama is in NYC today w Ricky Martin gaying up the joint. 

OzmO

• Getbig V

No, you are the tool.  Obama is a lousy president. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

HEHEHEHEH!! OzmO posted that weak comment and you made him pay.

OzmO

• Getbig V
HEHEHEHEH!! OzmO posted that weak comment and you made him pay.

Um yeah.......... ::)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Um yeah.......... ::)
What a comeback!!!! Dangggggggggg! ::) ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
What a comeback!!!! Dangggggggggg! ::) ::)
It wasn't a comeback, it was an insult for you. 

Try and keep up Dario.   :)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It wasn't a comeback, it was an insult for you. 

Try and keep up Dario.   :)

HEHHEHEHE!!!  You call that an insult?   ;D