Author Topic: Trump goes off on Mika and Joe S. on Twitter: oh boy.  (Read 20797 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump goes off on Mika and Joe S. on Twitter: oh boy.
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2017, 06:25:02 PM »
I do.

Fuck with the bull and you get the horns. About time these liberals learned the 1st Amendment has consequences

I'm not saying they don't deserve it.  They do.  And in a sense it's nice to see someone punch them in the mouth for a change.  I just expect more from a leader.  But this is what the people voted for.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2017, 06:25:30 PM »
Media makes fun of Trump' s hair. Hahaha

Media makes fun of Trump's hands. Hahaha

Media makes fun of Trump's weight. Hahaha

Trump makes fun of media. End. Of. The. Fucking. World.

Definitely hypocrites.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2017, 06:27:16 PM »
Travel ban in effect!!!

More winning bitches!

Deport that fucking clock kid that obama was so fond of!

MAGA!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2017, 06:42:09 PM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2017, 07:16:43 PM »
Drumpf can't talk like this!
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2017, 07:29:49 PM »
That's skirting the issue; that the so called president is a total fool.  The US deserves better. 

He already made Obama look like a fool by wiping out what little f**ked up legacy he had. The US is better already within the six months than the entire previous eight years. I keep saying trump isn't a politician and he's not PC in anyway which is one of the reasons he got elected. Let's take a look at some of the classless quotes from liberals not only against him but his family.

Screw the left. PC or not it's about damn time they got a taste of their own medicine....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2017/04/15/the-7-worst-liberal-attacks-on-donald-trumps-family-n2313730%3Famp%3Dtrue

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2017, 07:36:16 PM »
He already made Obama look like a fool by wiping out what little f**ked up legacy he had. The US is better already within the six months than the entire previous eight years. I keep saying trump isn't a politician and he's not PC in anyway which is one of the reasons he got elected. Let's take a look at some of the classless quotes from liberals not only against him but his family.

Screw the left. PC or not it's about damn time they got a taste of their own medicine....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2017/04/15/the-7-worst-liberal-attacks-on-donald-trumps-family-n2313730%3Famp%3Dtrue

You forgot that it is perfectly okay to call the current first lady a hooker and a real life whore

Also, that Barron Trump is autistic.

But don't you dare say a word about Mika!
a

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2017, 10:04:43 PM »
Drumpf can't talk like this!

I fucking love Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham!!!!!

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2017, 01:12:26 AM »
Trump is a MASTER troll.   I mean he is a FNG jedi knight level.

Now - by wrecking Mika - everyone will be looking at her face lift and other surgeries. Etc.  

Trump is a the wrong guy to F with.  

No argument there. Trump is a master troll and nobody has figured out how to handle him. Yet. But don't worry; the thing with trolls is that a new generation, better in every way than the current one, is always coming. It's the nature of the beast.

Politics was always nasty business. It was just gift-wrapped in a big bow of "polite civil discourse" so it seemed more palatable. Trump exposed it for the ugly business it is. He laid bare exactly what's going on and we all owe him a debt of gratitude for that.

But there are better trolls coming: the other politicians will adapt. They'll take pages from his playbook and run variations until they find what works. They'll study his facial expressions and mannerisms and practice in the mirror until they get it perfect. They'll lie through their teeth until they believe their own words. They will figure out how to out-Trump Trump in time.

And we the People will, as always happens, end up getting the shaft.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2017, 02:53:36 AM »
I'm not saying they don't deserve it.  They do.  And in a sense it's nice to see someone punch them in the mouth for a change.  I just expect more from a leader.  But this is what the people voted for.

I must admit that I'm on the fence on this issue.

Part of me agrees with you, the other part says "Fuck her, she deserves it."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2017, 05:18:27 AM »
I must admit that I'm on the fence on this issue.

Part of me agrees with you, the other part says "Fuck her, she deserves it."

to me this is all entertaining - but WTF about taxes and getting rid of fng kenyashitcare?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2017, 05:24:34 AM »
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2017, 05:31:55 AM »
to me this is all entertaining - but WTF about taxes and getting rid of fng kenyashitcare?

I don't have a lot of confidence in the health care issue. The system is too fucked up to be fixed with any one  bill. This goes all the way back to employer-based health care. There's really no reason that in 2017 your employer should be responsible for your health.

The whole system needs to be broken down and started over from scratch

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2017, 05:39:49 AM »
Mika Brzezinski, Joe Scarborough Respond to Trump's Twitter Attack
4:33 AM PDT 6/30/2017 by Jeremy Barr
 FACEBOOK
 TWITTER
 EMAIL ME
 PRINT
 COMMENTS

Paul Zimmerman/WireImage/Getty Images
Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski

"We're OK, the country's not," the two said on the 7 a.m. hour of their show, 'Morning Joe.'
Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough delayed their planned vacation and appeared on their show Morning Joe Friday morning to respond to President Trump's shockingly personal attack on them a day earlier.

"I’m fine," Brzezinski said. "My family brought me up really tough. This is absolutely nothing for me personally. But I am very concerned as to what this once again reveals about the president of the United States."

"We’re OK, the country’s not," Scarborough said. "Yesterday was just another example of how deeply personal he is. He attacks women because he fears women."

Brzezinski also said she's concerned about the larger ramifications of Trump's actions, and what they signify. "He appears to have a fragile, childlike, impetuous ego that we’ve seen over and again, especially with women," she said. "It’s like he can’t take it."

Brzezinski said she does not regret the segment that allegedly incited Trump, during which she joked about how the president reportedly hung a fake Time magazine cover of himself in his home.

"I thought it was hilarious, and I still do," she said. "I stand by my joke."

READ MORE
Trump Attacks 'Morning Joe' Host for "Bleeding Badly" From a Facelift
The two also pushed back on Trump's comments in his weekly column for The Washington Post, correcting the narrative about their interaction with them at his home in Florida around New Year's Eve, and passing along a story about a planned hit-piece in the National Enquirer.

"This year, top White House staff members warned that the National Enquirer was planning to publish a negative article about us unless we begged the president to have the story spiked," they wrote. "We ignored their desperate pleas."

On their show Friday, Brzezinski said: "They were calling children, they were calling my close friends, they were pinning the story on my ex-husband."

Scarborough mentioned that Trump is friends with David Pecker, who owns the Enquirer's parent company.

"Donald Trump called me during the campaign and bragged about his friend who runs the National Enquirer," he said. "There were all these stories that were planted in the National Enquirer for people who Donald Trump wanted to attack."

On Thursday, Trump had said on Twitter that Brzezinski came with Scarborough to Mar-a-Lago three nights in a row around New Year's Eve and insisted on joining him, and he said no. "That is false," the couple wrote in response in the Post. "He also claimed that he refused to see us. That is laughable."

READ MORE
Trump's "Facelift" Attack on MSNBC Host Shocks, Frustrates and Distracts Cable Newsers

They explained: "The president-elect invited us both to dinner on Dec. 30. Joe attended because Mika did not want to go. After listening to the president-elect talk about his foreign policy plans, Joe was asked by a disappointed Mr. Trump the next day if Mika could also visit Mar-a-Lago that night. She reluctantly agreed to go. After we arrived, the president-elect pulled us into his family’s living quarters with his wife, Melania, where we had a pleasant conversation. We politely declined his repeated invitations to attend a New Year’s Eve party, and we were back in our car within 15 minutes."

Also, Trump claimed that Brzezinski was "bleeding badly from a face-lift," but the two said she's never had a facelift. "She did have a little skin under her chin tweaked, but this was hardly a state secret," they wrote. "Her mother suggested she do so, and all those around her were aware of this mundane fact."

On the show, she said, "I’m pretty transparent about what I do, and I think it looks awesome."

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2017, 07:50:02 AM »
I love it. He was telling the truth again.

"She did have a little skin under her chin tweaked, but this was hardly a state secret," they wrote.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2017, 07:55:30 AM »
I love it. He was telling the truth again.

"She did have a little skin under her chin tweaked, but this was hardly a state secret," they wrote.

I think he desires her personally,   And she wants him.   Came across this am to me on her show when Joe S said Trump was asking where she was when he showed up in FL. 

Seems like Trump wants to bang her. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2017, 08:00:41 AM »
I think he desires her personally,   And she wants him.   Came across this am to me on her show when Joe S said Trump was asking where she was when he showed up in FL. 

Seems like Trump wants to bang her. 

Mika Brzezinski: I Didn’t Have A Facelift! Only Some Chin Work
dailycaller.com ^ | 6/30/2017
Posted on 6/30/2017, 10:30:04 AM by Helicondelta

In a much anticipated op-ed in The Washington Post Friday, “Morning Joe” co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski addressed President Trump‘s mean tweets toward Mika.

The op-ed — a first-person account — is co-bylined by the TV couple.

In the story, Mika commits a classic PR mistake in that she allows Joe to go into detail about some of the things Trump accused her of, in particularly the detail about her alleged face-lift.

“She did have a little skin under her chin tweaked, but this was hardly a state secret,” Joe’s voice said in the op-ed. “Her mother suggested she do so, and all those around her were aware of this mundane fact.”

Joe and Mika said they’re “neither shocked nor insulted” but Trump’s words.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2017, 08:07:21 AM »
Yes they did, but he has to be bigger than this.  I don't want the president engaging in locker room trash talk. 

Bullshit, he made the same excuse at that debate with Hillary Clinton.  He's your president so you'll take his locker room talk and enjoy it because YOU VOTED FOR IT!!!
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2017, 08:56:24 AM »

Bullshit, he made the same excuse at that debate with Hillary Clinton.  He's your president so you'll take his locker room talk and enjoy it because YOU VOTED FOR IT!!!

Fucking A right I will Melvin. The US has been the world's patsy for 8 fucking years under the community organizer and that shit stops now.

Trump brought those two liberal hacks to tears and total meltdown with one Tweet!  Priceless!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2017, 09:37:30 AM »
Fucking A right I will Melvin. The US has been the world's patsy for 8 fucking years under the community organizer and that shit stops now.

Trump brought those two liberal hacks to tears and total meltdown with one Tweet!  Priceless!!!!

At this point, I think I've read that tweet 50 times and have laughed my ass off each time.

It's the most I have laughed since the post-election lib meltdown. Nothing will ever top that.

youandme

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2017, 11:30:30 AM »
'Blackmailer in the White House': Mika and Joe clash again with Trump and claim president threatened
dailymail.co.uk ^ | 6/30/17 | Francesca Chambers
Posted on 6/30/2017, 2:14:10 PM by ColdOne

Full Title................... .'Blackmailer in the White House': Mika and Joe clash again with Trump and claim president threatened to expose their relationship with National Enquirer article unless they apologized for coverage................ .....................In the latest episode of the spat between Donald Trump and Morning Joe hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, the duo is claiming that the White House pressured them to apologize to the president for their unfavorable coverage - or have a nasty article about them appear in the National Enquirer.

The tabloid is owned by Trump's friend David Pecker.

Scarborough said on Friday's program that three senior White House officials told him, 'If you call the president up and you apologize for your coverage, then he will pick up the phone and basically spike this story.

'The response was like, are you kidding me?'

Brzezinski says they decided, 'Screw it, let them run it...We’re not calling.'

Trump responded with outrage on Twitter more than an hour after they made the on-air claim.

'Watched low rated @Morning Joe for first time in long time. FAKE NEWS. He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2017, 01:08:10 PM »
Melania is not 'Going to Put up with it much Longer' claims Mika as she says First Lady is [Trunc]
Daily Mail (U.K.) ^ | June 30, 2017 | Francesca Chambers
Posted on 6/30/2017, 4:01:37 PM by Cecily

MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski made an explosive allegation about the first lady on Friday as a bitter dispute between the television host, her fiance Joe Scarborough and President Donald Trump raged on.

MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski made an explosive allegation about the first lady on Friday

Brzezinski put some oomph behind unsubstantiated rumors that Melania Trump wants out of her marriage during an interview with InStyle that appeared on the magazine's website.

'I know Melania. I haven’t talked to her in months, but if my gut is right, I don’t think she’s going to put up with it much longer,' Brzezinski said. 'I know nothing. That’s just my instinct and I go with my gut and my gut’s always right.

Then, in a startling suggestion she claimed her 'gut' was telling her that the first lady was only doing 'the worst job in the country' for the sake of her young son, Barron.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2017, 01:45:29 PM »
I'm not saying they don't deserve it.  They do.  And in a sense it's nice to see someone punch them in the mouth for a change.  I just expect more from a leader.  But this is what the people voted for.

Maybe you're like me and you want to see a leader work on fixing this horrid case of By-Force MSM.  Now, that would be a punch to finalize matters.

Fact is, no way a "Mika and Joe Good Morning Show" or whatever the piss it's called, should be such a front-and-center thing in our lives.  NO way.  As though we asked for it, because it's just so great lmao.

And let's not forget it was deary Mika who said it's the job of the MSM to "control exactly what people think."  And that it flew right off everyone's radar without a hint of resistance!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2017, 02:29:58 PM »
Melania is not 'Going to Put up with it much Longer' claims Mika as she says First Lady is [Trunc]
Daily Mail (U.K.) ^ | June 30, 2017 | Francesca Chambers
Posted on 6/30/2017, 4:01:37 PM by Cecily

MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski made an explosive allegation about the first lady on Friday as a bitter dispute between the television host, her fiance Joe Scarborough and President Donald Trump raged on.

MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski made an explosive allegation about the first lady on Friday

Brzezinski put some oomph behind unsubstantiated rumors that Melania Trump wants out of her marriage during an interview with InStyle that appeared on the magazine's website.

'I know Melania. I haven’t talked to her in months, but if my gut is right, I don’t think she’s going to put up with it much longer,' Brzezinski said. 'I know nothing. That’s just my instinct and I go with my gut and my gut’s always right.

Then, in a startling suggestion she claimed her 'gut' was telling her that the first lady was only doing 'the worst job in the country' for the sake of her young son, Barron.

Sounds like Mika needs a little skin under her gut tweaked!!!!

She cheated on her husband of 23 years with Joe Scarborough!

Hahahahaha