Author Topic: Hey Prime - masks forever in Oregon.  (Read 5560 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Hey Prime - masks forever in Oregon.
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2021, 07:37:43 PM »
If I saw you walking your dog outside, that's exactly what I'd do. ;D ;D ;D  One question, do you sometimes walk your dog inside?

No I don't walk my dog inside.  But we do play a chase game where he sprints full speed through a route throughout parts of the house with me close behind.  It's pretty impressive. 

He's pretty impressive too.   :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2021, 08:09:28 PM »
No I don't walk my dog inside.  But we do play a chase game where he sprints full speed through a route throughout parts of the house with me close behind.  It's pretty impressive. 

He's pretty impressive too.   :)

I am impressed. That is very cool. You must have a dog who is still young and active. Lucy is like me, old. She will be 15 years old on Halloween. It is really easy to remember her birthday. Lucy is a Rat Terrier who, when she was young, she was full of energy. These days, she sleeps a lot....and I mean a whole lot like most of the time.

What makes me really sad is that I probably not have another man's best friend in my life since there is a good chance the pup would outlive me.  :'(

A thrill for her is a ride in the car. Unfortunately, there are busybodies who will follow people into a store and yell at them (me) for leaving their dog in the car or they leave a nasty-gram on the window even though the windows are lowered and it is only 70 degrees outside. So now, I only take Lucy in the car when we are going somewhere where she's allowed. Too bad I didn't train her to be a service dog. Then I could but a vest on her and take her everywhere I went. LOL!

Anybody who loves dogs is a friend of mine. There has never been a time in my life when I we didn't have at least one dog. My first puppy that was just for me as Tippy. I had a bicycle with a basket on the front. She went everywhere with me, sitting comfortably in the basket. One thing that was really unique about Tippy was that she's climb up the trunk of a tree with a slanted trunk in the backyard and take a nap up in the tree...like a cat.

I worked with a lady years ago who was a bitch on wheels. She once told me that nobody liked her (duh) except her dogs. Apparently, they were bigger bitches than she was.  Or, she fed them Filet Mignon. LOL!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2021, 10:24:12 PM »
I am impressed. That is very cool. You must have a dog who is still young and active. Lucy is like me, old. She will be 15 years old on Halloween. It is really easy to remember her birthday. Lucy is a Rat Terrier who, when she was young, she was full of energy. These days, she sleeps a lot....and I mean a whole lot like most of the time.

What makes me really sad is that I probably not have another man's best friend in my life since there is a good chance the pup would outlive me.  :'(

A thrill for her is a ride in the car. Unfortunately, there are busybodies who will follow people into a store and yell at them (me) for leaving their dog in the car or they leave a nasty-gram on the window even though the windows are lowered and it is only 70 degrees outside. So now, I only take Lucy in the car when we are going somewhere where she's allowed. Too bad I didn't train her to be a service dog. Then I could but a vest on her and take her everywhere I went. LOL!

Anybody who loves dogs is a friend of mine. There has never been a time in my life when I we didn't have at least one dog. My first puppy that was just for me as Tippy. I had a bicycle with a basket on the front. She went everywhere with me, sitting comfortably in the basket. One thing that was really unique about Tippy was that she's climb up the trunk of a tree with a slanted trunk in the backyard and take a nap up in the tree...like a cat.

I worked with a lady years ago who was a bitch on wheels. She once told me that nobody liked her (duh) except her dogs. Apparently, they were bigger bitches than she was.  Or, she fed them Filet Mignon. LOL!

Have you had Lucy since she was a puppy?  I have a Border Collie.  Brought him home at 6 weeks, which is about 2 weeks earlier than normal.  He's almost 2.  Just starting to come out of puppy phase.  But he loves me.  Loves my wife too, but we have different relationships.  He views me as the alpha, and pretty like his mother since we got him so young.  He listens to me.  My wife not so much.  lol  Incredibly smart dog.  His life revolves around playing with me. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2021, 08:42:21 AM »
I hope you liberal fags are happy now.   The masks are proven to have done ZILCH.  Clutch to your face rubbers you fools. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2021, 01:38:02 PM »
Have you had Lucy since she was a puppy?  I have a Border Collie.  Brought him home at 6 weeks, which is about 2 weeks earlier than normal.  He's almost 2.  Just starting to come out of puppy phase.  But he loves me.  Loves my wife too, but we have different relationships.  He views me as the alpha, and pretty like his mother since we got him so young.  He listens to me.  My wife not so much.  lol  Incredibly smart dog.  His life revolves around playing with me.

Yes, Lucy was a puppy when I got her. I believe she was 6 weeks old as well. My wife didn't want another dog after our Cocker Spaniel, Zelda passed. We still had Danny, a rescue dog who was at least part Irish Wolf Hound and maybe part Labrador. He really seemed to miss Zelda, so Lucy was a companion for him. I have photos of them sleeping together that are funny and cute. Lucy weighs 14 lbs. Danny weight around 80 lbs. She'd curl up in his belly area. Anyway, Margie made it clear that if we got Lucy, I would be totally responsible for 'potty' training her. To insure she didn't have an accident in the house, she slept on my chest at night and I took her to work with me everyday until I was sure she was completely housebroken. In 15 years, she has never once had an accident in the house.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2021, 01:39:15 PM »
Now we know why CUNTCUOMO ended the mask mandate in NY - his corrupt deal came out about his book farce. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2021, 06:19:43 PM »
Yes, Lucy was a puppy when I got her. I believe she was 6 weeks old as well. My wife didn't want another dog after our Cocker Spaniel, Zelda passed. We still had Danny, a rescue dog who was at least part Irish Wolf Hound and maybe part Labrador. He really seemed to miss Zelda, so Lucy was a companion for him. I have photos of them sleeping together that are funny and cute. Lucy weighs 14 lbs. Danny weight around 80 lbs. She'd curl up in his belly area. Anyway, Margie made it clear that if we got Lucy, I would be totally responsible for 'potty' training her. To insure she didn't have an accident in the house, she slept on my chest at night and I took her to work with me everyday until I was sure she was completely housebroken. In 15 years, she has never once had an accident in the house.

Fifteen years is a long time.  Cute dog.  Mine is a little heavier than 14 pounds.   :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2021, 06:41:30 PM »
Fifteen years is a long time.  Cute dog.  Mine is a little heavier than 14 pounds.   :)

Rat Terriers are among the longest living dogs. The live anywhere from 15 to 18 years. Lucy has a heart murmur which she probably has had since birth.

Jake, a Rat Terrier held the record as the worlds "oldest living dog". He lived just past his 21st birthday in 2015. That record has been broken.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2021, 07:20:40 PM »
Get this, yesterday I posted that Costco was allow people to go mask free if they were fully vaccinated and the state allowed it adding people would be on their honor because Costco would not check for compliance. Governor Brown released a statement that Oregon would comply with the CDC new guidelines. So, yahoo I can now shop at Costco mask free, I thought. Not so fast! I just read an update from the Oregon Health Authority that says people can go mask free only at businesses checking checking for compliance. So much for mask free shopping at Costco.

Every stinking day those supposedly in the know come up with something different with regards to COVID. I understand this up to a point but we've been dealing with the pandemic for over a year now...somebody should know something about how to deal with it after this much time.

Oh ha, ha. No doubt Soul Crusher and others who claim they go everywhere mask free will get on my case because I comply with these ever changing sometimes stupid rules. I say you all are fakers. Either you have someone who is willing to shop for you, you order everything you need online or you are lying about refusing to wear a mask where required.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2021, 07:35:29 PM »

Oh ha, ha. No doubt Soul Crusher and others who claim they go everywhere mask free will get on my case because I comply with these ever changing sometimes stupid rules. I say you all are fakers. Either you have someone who is willing to shop for you, you order everything you need online or you are lying about refusing to wear a mask where required.

SC is one of the most genuine people on this board.

He's never lied about his training, diet, political affiliation, motives or actions.

Calling him a faker is BS.
Y

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2021, 07:48:45 PM »
SC says he goes maskless everywhere except a business that requires it. I do that same thing. I'll put it on if they have a sign requiring it at the door.

The other day at Albertson's there were a handful of people without masks. Nobody said anything to them. Just depends on what they want to enforce.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2021, 11:29:54 PM »
SC says he goes maskless everywhere except a business that requires it. I do that same thing. I'll put it on if they have a sign requiring it at the door.

The other day at Albertson's there were a handful of people without masks. Nobody said anything to them. Just depends on what they want to enforce.

Same here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2021, 01:13:12 AM »
SC is one of the most genuine people on this board.

He's never lied about his training, diet, political affiliation, motives or actions.

Calling him a faker is BS.

Who the heck has a shopper for them ?  Ha ha ha.  Crazy.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2021, 03:54:00 AM »
Does Jay "Ozzy" Prime the III-rd" (or Turd) pull down his mask when gargling the groin-gravy?  ::)