Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 238735 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #401 on: May 14, 2018, 06:16:22 AM »
Kathy Griffin proud of attacking Matt, Mercedes Schlapp at White House dinner's MSNBC after-party
By Samuel Chamberlain   | Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/13/kathy-griffin-proud-attacking-matt-mercedes-schlapp-at-white-house-dinners-msnbc-after-party.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: May 14, 2018, 06:17:21 AM »
Dem Rep Cohen: President Trump Is a ‘600-Pound Orange Elephant’
by PAM KEY
13 May 2018

Sunday on MSNBC’s “Live With Alex Witt,” Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) called President Donald Trump a “600-pound, orange elephant.”

When asked about using impeachment as issue in the 2018 midterm elections, Cohen said, “Nancy Pelosi is a very outstanding politician and official. I have great respect for her. I agree with her it’s not going to happen with the Republican majority. Republicans have turned blindly against what is obviously violations of the Emoluments Clause, what could be proven and put out by Mueller as obstruction of justice and other violations that could lead to impeachment. Republicans won’t do it. It’s not going to happen in this Congress.”

He continued, “But I think it’s important that we don’t just totally not speak about the 600-pound, orange elephant in the middle of the room and the actions he’s taken that have shredded our Constitution and the sense of decency that you’re supposed to have from the president of the United States should be talked about by people who have been elected to uphold the Constitution.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/05/13/dem-rep-cohen-president-trump-600-pound-orange-elephant/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: May 14, 2018, 02:40:02 PM »
Kathy Griffin curses up a storm on ABC's 'The View' during profane Trump rant
By Stephanie Nolasco   | Fox News

Kathy Griffin seemed to forget she was on morning television when she dropped the F-bomb several times and cursed throughout her appearance on ABC's "The View."

The comedian had to have her mic cut multiple times, and co-host Joy Behar appeared to attempt to get Griffin to keep things PG but failed.

The 57-year-old once again took back her apology after she nearly lost her career for posing with a bloodied Trump mask in 2017.

“Yeah, I take the apology back,” she told the hosts. “F--- him. And Don Jr. and Eric, or as I call them Eddie Munster and Date Rape. I’m not holding back on this family. This president is different and I have been through the mill and so now I’m back on the road. I sold out Carnegie Hall in less than 24 hours.”

Griffin, who previously said on social media she “went too far” with the photo shoot, stressed to the hosts she regretted apologizing.

Griffin said she only apologized because she thought the photos could be offensive to people like the family of Daniel Pearl, the Wall Street Journal writer who was murdered by terrorists in 2002.

“I’ve performed in Iraq and Afghanistan,” she explained. “Two places Trump has never been and can’t find on a map. Of course with my connection with the military I thought of literally Daniel Pearl’s mother and so I thought, OK, obviously not very many people literally witnessed that horrendous event, but when I thought of her I thought, OK, apologize.

"And then when I found out that I was really just kind of part of the Trump wood chipper which [comedian] Michelle Wolf is in now and, you know, I didn’t know they had this apparatus already set up before my silly picture of a $5 Halloween mask and ketchup and wanted to make a statement about what a misogynist he is.”

Griffin added that while she doesn’t mean to disrespect the presidency, she believes Trump is different from previous presidents in office.

“You know, I was doing stand-up for so long, there was a time in the Bill Clinton days you could make fun of that Monica [Lewinsky] dress all day long and nobody thought you were a terrorist,” she said. “But now, like, you said things have gotten not only politically incorrect but this administration and learned it firsthand because I got a call the next day from the Department of Justice and I was under a two-month federal investigation for conspiracy to assassinate the president of the United States.”

kathy griffin_abc1
Griffin discussed her infamous 2017 photoshoot where she posed with a bloodied Trump mask.  (ABC)
Griffin also joked that when the backlash occurred, theaters featuring her comedy act received bomb threats over her upcoming appearances.

"I don't blame the theater owners," she said. "Because they're used to doing 'Mamma Mia' or 'Stomp' and and all of a sudden it's 'I'm going to bomb Kathy Griffin in her va----.'"

Griffin's mic was then cut off as she pointed down.

"They were very specific," she said, smiling.

Back in January, Griffin told The Hollywood Reporter she was holed up in her $10.5 million Bel Air mansion as death threats poured in.

“I didn’t commit a crime,” Griffin said at the time. “I didn’t rape anybody. I didn’t assault anybody. I didn’t get a DUI. I mean, my God, there are celebrities that f---ing kill people.”

Griffin, who hails herself as “Mayor of Zero F---sville” on her Twitter page, is currently touring across the country.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/30/kathy-griffin-curses-up-storm-on-abcs-view-during-profane-trump-rant.html

FOX News' point?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: May 14, 2018, 02:45:22 PM »
https://quartzy.qz.com/1271053/youtubes-karate-kid-reboot-is-the-perfect-commentary-on-the-cobra-kai-president

ha ha ha ha!!!!!  Comparing Trump to Kreese   - sick deranged mentally unhinged fruit loops

Jeff Yang hit the nail on the orange head. The comparison fits the subject. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: May 14, 2018, 02:55:56 PM »
Ron Perlman Melts Down Over Trump, Announces ‘Break’ from Twitter
breitbart ^ | JOHN NOLTE
Posted on 5/7/2018, 12:53:50 PM by davikkm

Edited on 5/7/2018, 1:32:23 PM by Jim Robinson. [history]
President Trump appears to have broken actor Ron Perlman, who after melting down on Twitter, announced he was “taking a break” from criticizing the president and “going back to my little corner.” Here is Perlman’s full Saturday night breakdown.

[removed profanity laced rant]

"The Hand of God actor concluded his rant, saying, “I’m taking a break. I’m going back to my little corner of the world where all I have is poured into family, friends, and the nobility of storytelling that celebrates our commonalities and not our differences. In the words ofJoni Mitchell, if you want me I’ll be in the bar…”

ha ha ha ha- MELTDOWN

"The Hand of God actor concluded his rant, saying, “I’m taking a break. I’m going back to my little corner of the world where all I have is poured into family, friends, and the nobility of storytelling that celebrates our commonalities and not our differences. In the words ofJoni Mitchell, if you want me I’ll be in the bar…”

Is the word shit now a profanity? -Read Perlman's Twitter posts on the topic of Trump and the current administration. I found no profanity. Could you point it out for me?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: May 14, 2018, 03:06:44 PM »
Maxine Waters: Impeachment 'only option' for dealing with Trump's Iran deal decision
MSN ^ | 5/10/18 | John Bowden
Posted on 5/10/2018, 9:18:01 PM by Libloather

California Rep. Maxine Waters (D) said Wednesday that the impeachment of President Trump is the "only option" for Democrats in the wake of his decision to exit the Iran nuclear agreement.

In a tweet, Waters says Trump "thinks he knows better" than U.S. allies France, Germany, and the United Kingdom, which issued a joint statement this week condemning Trump's decision to abandon the agreement.

"Trump, further isolating the United States, thinks he knows better than our negotiators and all of our global allies who agreed to the Iran deal," Waters tweeted. "How long do we have to suffer his gigantic ego and narcissistic behavior? Impeachment is the only answer."

Dozens of House Democrats have signed on to an effort to introduce articles of impeachment against Trump, but the movement has not gained significant traction among members of Democratic leadership.

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

-Ever read about how abusers use isolation to control those they abuse? For example, Jim Jones, David Koresh and Kim Jong-ung. https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/790523/north-korea-allies-china-russia-kim-jong-un

Various isolation techniques may be used by cults:
  • separating from family and community
  • taking control of the handling of the victim's resources and property
  • undoing (mind control)
  • physical isolation
  • extortion/dependency tactics
  • controlling victim's access to necessities.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: May 14, 2018, 03:36:59 PM »
FOX News' point?

The story is about Kathy Griffin and her classless comments. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: May 14, 2018, 03:39:52 PM »

Is the word shit now a profanity? -Read Perlman's Twitter posts on the topic of Trump and the current administration. I found no profanity. Could you point it out for me?

Now?  Since when has it not been?

“I gotta tell ya, after 18 months ‘o this shit i’m pretty sick and tired. Sick and tired of people in high places taking a shit on law & order. Sick and tired of taking a shit on the memory of hundreds of thousands of American men and women who died stamping out Nazism,” Ron Perlman wrote on the social media platform.

“Sick and tired of shitting on the memory of men and women about their heads Bashed in on southern bridges, hoses and dogs turned on them, batons turned on them so that we begin begin to act civilly toward one another among all the races,” he continued, later adding, “I feel weak. I feel nauseous. I feel impotent. I feel betrayed. I feel alone. I feel terrible.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: May 14, 2018, 03:40:43 PM »
-Ever read about how abusers use isolation to control those they abuse? For example, Jim Jones, David Koresh and Kim Jong-ung. https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/790523/north-korea-allies-china-russia-kim-jong-un

Various isolation techniques may be used by cults:
  • separating from family and community
  • taking control of the handling of the victim's resources and property
  • undoing (mind control)
  • physical isolation
  • extortion/dependency tactics
  • controlling victim's access to necessities.

Are you calling Maxine Waters an abuser? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: May 14, 2018, 04:06:11 PM »
Kathy Griffin proud of attacking Matt, Mercedes Schlapp at White House dinner's MSNBC after-party
By Samuel Chamberlain   | Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/13/kathy-griffin-proud-attacking-matt-mercedes-schlapp-at-white-house-dinners-msnbc-after-party.html

Kathy Griffin is a comedian who is well known for her controversial comedic style. Controversy is a fairly common shtick among comedians, such as; Chelsea Handler (...I'm going to try my hardest not to tell Tori Spelling she looks like a man anymore. Even if it's true, it's not nice"), Lenny Bruce, ("Life is a four-letter word"), Jon Stewart, Andrew Dice Clay, Lisa Lampanelli, Denis Leary, Sarah Silverman, Jon Stewart, Roseanne Barr (Israel is a “Nazi state”), Paul Mooney (fuck the Bushes), George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Bill Maher, Joan Rivers (....Barack Obama is the first gay president and First Lady Michelle Obama is a “tranny”). Bet Soul Crusher got a kick out of this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: May 14, 2018, 04:07:54 PM »
Are you calling Maxine Waters an abuser? 

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: May 14, 2018, 04:13:30 PM »
Kathy Griffin is a comedian who is well known for her controversial comedic style. Controversy is a fairly common shtick among comedians, such as; Chelsea Handler (...I'm going to try my hardest not to tell Tori Spelling she looks like a man anymore. Even if it's true, it's not nice"), Lenny Bruce, ("Life is a four-letter word"), Jon Stewart, Andrew Dice Clay, Lisa Lampanelli, Denis Leary, Sarah Silverman, Jon Stewart, Roseanne Barr (Israel is a “Nazi state”), Paul Mooney (fuck the Bushes), George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Bill Maher, Joan Rivers (....Barack Obama is the first gay president and First Lady Michelle Obama is a “tranny”). Bet Soul Crusher got a kick out of this.

Are you feeling ok?  Kinda rambling today. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: May 14, 2018, 04:18:43 PM »
Now?  Since when has it not been?

“I gotta tell ya, after 18 months ‘o this shit i’m pretty sick and tired. Sick and tired of people in high places taking a shit on law & order. Sick and tired of taking a shit on the memory of hundreds of thousands of American men and women who died stamping out Nazism,” Ron Perlman wrote on the social media platform.

“Sick and tired of shitting on the memory of men and women about their heads Bashed in on southern bridges, hoses and dogs turned on them, batons turned on them so that we begin begin to act civilly toward one another among all the races,” he continued, later adding, “I feel weak. I feel nauseous. I feel impotent. I feel betrayed. I feel alone. I feel terrible.”

By definition, 'shit' is still considered a vulgar word, thus a profanity....but come on, you can't be this censorious or can you?  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: May 14, 2018, 04:22:59 PM »
By definition, 'shit' is still considered a vulgar word, thus a profanity....but come on, you can't be this censorious or can you?  ;)

Who said anything about censorship? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: May 14, 2018, 04:23:33 PM »
Are you feeling ok?  Kinda rambling today. 

Yeah well, I'm having an episode of ADHD, but just the HD part.;D Other times, I can be bothered with responses to tedious posts.  

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #416 on: May 14, 2018, 04:24:31 PM »

It would appear like the beheading video didn't work out too well for her initially and when it started affecting her career negatively (fired from CNN, tour dates cancelled) she started apologizing. Now that some time has passed she tries to jump on the "resistance" train again. For her name (and some others mentioned) to even be in the same sentence as George Carlin and Richard Pryor is ridiculous.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: May 14, 2018, 04:26:58 PM »
Who said anything about censorship?  

I was going to use priggish, but it seemed too mean, plus it's a bit 'girly'.  :-*

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: May 14, 2018, 04:37:31 PM »
Yeah well, I'm having an episode of ADHD, but just the HD part.;D Other times, I can be bothered with responses to tedious posts.  

Not making a whole lot of sense.  Maybe you need a nap?  lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: May 14, 2018, 04:38:45 PM »
I was going to use priggish, but it seemed too mean, plus it's a bit 'girly'.  :-*

Censorship and priggish are not synonymous, so not sure why you are treating them as if they are interchangeable. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: May 14, 2018, 04:49:11 PM »
Censorship and priggish are not synonymous, so not sure why you are treating them as if they are interchangeable. 

It was an either or situation, not a synonymous one. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: May 14, 2018, 04:51:45 PM »
Not making a whole lot of sense.  Maybe you need a nap?  lol

Maybe, but not likely. I've only been awake for six hours. Anyway, I don't take naps....that's for old folks. Oh wait!  ;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #422 on: May 15, 2018, 05:22:30 AM »
 :(
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #423 on: May 15, 2018, 06:24:32 AM »
:(

LOL - F em.   Islamist turds

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #424 on: May 15, 2018, 09:47:31 AM »
Celebs Blame Trump For Deadly Protest Over US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem
Daily Caller ^ | 5/14/2018 | Katie Jerkovich
Posted on 5/14/2018, 11:24:03 PM by ding_dong_daddy_from_dum as

Several celebrities blamed President Trump for a deadly protest over the new U.S. embassy opening in Jerusalem Monday.

“I’m glad Ivanka and Jared could take time away from their busy schedules of not being qualified to represent the US to go represent the US, and celebrate moving the capital in exchange for the adelson’s donations, while 50+ Palestinians have been killed,” Chelsea Handler tweeted to her millions of followers.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...