Author Topic: Another race hoax exposed by as minority.  (Read 20580 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Another race hoax exposed by as minority.
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2019, 11:37:45 AM »
I'm pretty sure they found a stockpile of weapons, a hit list of Democratic law makers and liberal television anchors and was described as a  "domestic terrorist" who was planning "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country,"

you're saying that wasn't this guy?

You've never told us your opinion of: 

1) The Green New Deal

2) AOC's fuck up with Amazon

3) Smollett fiasco

I'll wait.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2019, 11:50:09 AM »
You've never told us your opinion of: 

1) The Green New Deal

2) AOC's fuck up with Amazon

3) Smollett fiasco

I'll wait.

I haven't read anything about Green New Deal legislation
Has this come up for a vote in the House and I missed it?

I don't give a shit about AOC or Amazon.  That seems more like something that Trumptards care about

I think it's outrageous that this Smollett dude was stockpiling weapons and apparently had a hit list of prominent Democrats that he wanted to kill.    Sounds a lot like that Trumptard who was living in his van in Florida

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2019, 12:02:13 PM »

I don't give a shit about AOC or Amazon.  That seems more like something that Trumptards care about

I think it's outrageous that this Smollett dude was stockpiling weapons and apparently had a hit list of prominent Democrats that he wanted to kill.    Sounds a lot like that Trumptard who was living in his van in Florida

Ha, ha.  Yeah, I figured you didn't want to talk about your liberal who was attacked by Nigerian MAGA supporters with a noose.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2019, 12:05:43 PM »

You need help

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2019, 12:20:47 PM »
Ha, ha.  Yeah, I figured you didn't want to talk about your liberal who was attacked by Nigerian MAGA supporters with a noose.

who cares
just another moron actor who as far as I can tell hasn't hurt anyone except himself

I care more about YET ANOTHER insane Trumptard who was stockpiling weapons and making a hit list

What is it with Trumptards thinking they need to commit mass murder of people they disagree with

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2019, 12:53:33 PM »
who cares
just another moron actor who as far as I can tell hasn't hurt anyone except himself

I care more about YET ANOTHER insane Trumptard who was stockpiling weapons and making a hit list

What is it with Trumptards thinking they need to commit mass murder of people they disagree with

They’re probably thinking of eliminating the Libtard Mental illness Gene Pool
 ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2019, 01:09:33 PM »
They’re probably thinking of eliminating the Libtard Mental illness Gene Pool
 ;D

makes sense assuming you're a moron

Trumptards are morons so they obviously can't think of any other way to assert their political opinion than to murder people who don't agree with them

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2019, 01:36:53 PM »
thank god Strawman's strawman didn't shoot up a congressional baseball game
a

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2019, 01:42:06 PM »

Or threaten to shoot people because they were wearing a MAGA hat:

Man allegedly pulls gun on couple wearing MAGA hats at Sam's Club: 'This is a good day for you to die'
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man-allegedly-pulls-gun-couple-wearing-maga-hats-sams-club-good-day-die-223638668.html

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2019, 01:44:10 PM »
makes sense assuming you're a moron

Trumptards are morons so they obviously can't think of any other way to assert their political opinion than to murder people who don't agree with them

Morons... Ha & Look who’s Talking
 ;D

Never underestimate your opponent.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2019, 02:37:27 PM »
who cares

Yeah, he could have started a race war but no big deal. ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2019, 05:16:25 PM »

Yeah let’s not go there.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2019, 05:23:43 PM »
who cares

“Bogus police reports cause real harm,” he said. “They do harm to every legitimate victim.” Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said he was “concerned about what this means moving forward for hate crimes.”

https://news.yahoo.com/activists-worry-jussie-smollett-arrest-will-discourage-hate-crime-reporting-real-victims-225806397.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2019, 08:54:48 PM »

Troll account confirmed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2019, 10:02:28 AM »
I think its completely fair and reasonable at this point to assume 99% of these are hoaxes and frauds by mentally ill liberals and TDS fruit cakes than real. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ex-nfl-player-accused-staging-hate-crime-painting-maga-swastikas-n1054591?fbclid=IwAR3ilrcKm1JiBiJs4XFnwia5snJ_a7vJ8AyLCIkPwV3CIhpLgImQrWM7h4Q

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2019, 01:38:18 PM »
epublic
Browse · Search      News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

It's a hoax: The hate crime the media used to try to smear Karen Pence
Washington Examiner ^ | 09/30/2019 | Brad Polumbo
Posted on 9/30/2019, 3:50:02 PM by SeekAndFind

Three white boys held down an African American girl and cut her hair at recess, and somehow, it’s Karen Pence’s fault.

Oh, except it didn’t actually happen. And in fact, the story was pretty fishy right from the beginning, and people should have known.

First, an accusation was made by a black female student at Immanuel Christian School in Virginia. She alleged that three white boys had held her down at recess, insulted her, and cut her dreadlocks off with scissors.

This alleged incident supposedly happened at Immanuel Christian, a private Christian school where Second Lady Karen Pence happens to teach. Somehow, outlets decided not only that this story was credible but also that Pence's tangential involvement was relevant to the coverage.

“SIXTH GRADERS HOLD DOWN CLASSMATE, CUT HER DREADLOCKS AT PRIVATE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL WHERE KAREN PENCE TEACHES,” the screaming headline at Newsweek read. Similar headlines implicated Karen Pence in the incident at left-wing outlets ranging from NBC News to the Advocate.

But stop and think about this for a second: Even if you took the accusation completely at face value, and assumed it happened, what on Earth does that actually have to do with Karen Pence? How is mentioning her name even remotely relevant? The only possible interpretation is that she is somehow responsible, or that the Second Lady contributes to an environment of “hate” that makes these sorts of incidents more likely to happen.

This is liberal media bias at its worst: If Michelle Obama or Jill Biden had volunteered at a school where a crime or some bullying happened to take place later, no news outlet worth its salt would even have reported it as if the two were connected.

So this viral story smear of Karen Pence was pretty bogus from the beginning, in that the media’s framing of it was extremely disingenuous. But as it turns out, it never even actually happened.

The Washington Post reports that the girl in question has admitted she made the incident up and that her accusations were false. Her family has issued a formal apology and retracted the accusation. The school has now acknowledged the fabrication as well.

Why, then, was it originally reported with such blind acceptance and an utter absence of critical thinking? Because, similar to the Jussie Smollett hoax, it suited the liberal media’s narrative: That America is an evil, racist country, and the Trump administration can in some way be blamed for incidents of hate.

The connection is extremely weak? So what. The story turns out not to be true? Shoulder shrug. The left-wing media outlets in question might update their stories. A few will even probably issue retractions. But they’ll still all do the same thing next time a story like this rolls around.

TOPICS: Crime/Corruption; Culture/Society; News/Current Events
KEYWORDS: anotherrehash; hatecrime; hoax; karenpence; media

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2019, 02:35:01 PM »
epublic
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Three white boys held down an African American girl and cut her hair at recess, and somehow, it’s Karen Pence’s fault.

Oh, except it didn’t actually happen. And in fact, the story was pretty fishy right from the beginning, and people should have known.

First, an accusation was made by a black female student at Immanuel Christian School in Virginia. She alleged that three white boys had held her down at recess, insulted her, and cut her dreadlocks off with scissors.

This alleged incident supposedly happened at Immanuel Christian, a private Christian school where Second Lady Karen Pence happens to teach. Somehow, outlets decided not only that this story was credible but also that Pence's tangential involvement was relevant to the coverage.

“SIXTH GRADERS HOLD DOWN CLASSMATE, CUT HER DREADLOCKS AT PRIVATE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL WHERE KAREN PENCE TEACHES,” the screaming headline at Newsweek read. Similar headlines implicated Karen Pence in the incident at left-wing outlets ranging from NBC News to the Advocate.

But stop and think about this for a second: Even if you took the accusation completely at face value, and assumed it happened, what on Earth does that actually have to do with Karen Pence? How is mentioning her name even remotely relevant? The only possible interpretation is that she is somehow responsible, or that the Second Lady contributes to an environment of “hate” that makes these sorts of incidents more likely to happen.

This is liberal media bias at its worst: If Michelle Obama or Jill Biden had volunteered at a school where a crime or some bullying happened to take place later, no news outlet worth its salt would even have reported it as if the two were connected.

So this viral story smear of Karen Pence was pretty bogus from the beginning, in that the media’s framing of it was extremely disingenuous. But as it turns out, it never even actually happened.

The Washington Post reports that the girl in question has admitted she made the incident up and that her accusations were false. Her family has issued a formal apology and retracted the accusation. The school has now acknowledged the fabrication as well.

Why, then, was it originally reported with such blind acceptance and an utter absence of critical thinking? Because, similar to the Jussie Smollett hoax, it suited the liberal media’s narrative: That America is an evil, racist country, and the Trump administration can in some way be blamed for incidents of hate.

The connection is extremely weak? So what. The story turns out not to be true? Shoulder shrug. The left-wing media outlets in question might update their stories. A few will even probably issue retractions. But they’ll still all do the same thing next time a story like this rolls around.

The Leftist MSM are Complete Human Garbage
Soon come the day they’re got rid of
The sooner the Better for Everyone

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2019, 02:54:24 PM »
epublic
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

The media give a lot of publicity to these stories when they first pop up but hardly give them air time when they turn out to be hoaxes (which, at this point, almost all of them are).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2020, 05:49:36 AM »
NASCAR noose hoax 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2020, 11:55:39 AM »
Hate Crime Hoaxes Are More Common Than You Think

A political scientist found that fewer than 1 in 3 of 346 such allegations was genuine.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hate-crime-hoaxes-are-more-common-than-you-think-11561503352

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2020, 12:57:09 PM »
NASCAR noose hoax

From what I've seen on this one, NASCAR botched this.  Given the current climate, it was completely irresponsible for them to cause a huge media / fbi incident without researching first.

Second, I don't think Wallace is to blame either.  It IS a straight up noose tied rope.  The issue is that it had been there for a long time, well before he got there.  It looks like someone was just tied the garage door rope in that fashion.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2020, 01:00:09 PM »
From what I've seen on this one, NASCAR botched this.  Given the current climate, it was completely irresponsible for them to cause a huge media / fbi incident without researching first.

Second, I don't think Wallace is to blame either.  It IS a straight up noose tied rope.  The issue is that it had been there for a long time, well before he got there.  It looks like someone was just tied the garage door rope in that fashion.

Occams' Razor

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2020, 04:02:19 PM »

I follow nascar less than I follow the NBA, and I don’t know which NBA team won the last world series superbowl heavyweight championship.

I just believe that nascar has never had any issue like this and threw their hands up, allowing whatever agency to investigate.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2020, 04:27:00 PM »

We're going to have to disagree here. It's just a loop tied in the end of a rope to grab onto to close the door. Absolutely no intentions of being a noose or even intending to look like a noose.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!