Author Topic: Sidney Powell Admits She Lied  (Read 1776 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Sidney Powell Admits She Lied
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2021, 02:16:26 PM »
Btw, any credibility you had (at least with me) is gone. You’ve proven yourself to be a two faced liar. Howard as well.

BTW, I guess this means you have no viable response.

Even if I was a liar, which I am not, it has nothing to do with Sidney Powell's defense statement or that her attorney's phone number was answered by an individual who merely said hello as opposed to identifying that it was a law office or at least the attorney himself.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2021, 02:56:46 PM »

Even if I was a liar, which I am not,

But YOU lied about Trumps Feds kidnapping teens from the streets of Portland .........RE READ YOUR OWN WRITINGS

& YOU lied about ANTIFA existence/rioting in Portland ............. ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2021, 03:43:22 PM »
But YOU lied about Trumps Feds kidnapping teens from the streets of Portland .........RE READ YOUR OWN WRITINGS

& YOU lied about ANTIFA existence/rioting in Portland ............. ::)

::) You reread them.

Feds did 'kidnap' some people in Portland using unmarked vans.  Federal Officers Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab People In Portland, DHS Confirms https://www.npr.org/2020/07/17/892277592/federal-officers-use-unmarked-vehicles-to-grab-protesters-in-portland

Antifa existed and continues to exist in Portland. Also, Antifa rioted in Portland. There were/are also peaceful demonstrations in the Portland Metro area including some in West Linn. Peaceful demonstrations are not dramatic or as newsworthy which misleads people, particularly those who don't have first hand knowledge/experience and who rely solely on media for information, misinformation and validation for their personal beliefs.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/protests/antifas-history-and-current-status-in-portland/283-8a9d1048-69e9-4baf-879d-b59d1c93c41a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2021, 08:57:26 PM »

Even if I was a liar, which I am not, it has nothing to do with Sidney Powell's defense statement or that her attorney's phone number was answered by an individual who merely said hello as opposed to identifying that it was a law office or at least the attorney himself.

Considering you source 99% of your bullshit from Trump hating state ran propaganda and has rarely if ever (like you) got anything right, saying my source was straight from her attorney and not some second or third hearsay source....my response was as viable as you can get 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2021, 08:58:12 PM »
::) You reread them.

Feds did 'kidnap' some people in Portland using unmarked vans.  Federal Officers Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab People In Portland, DHS Confirms https://www.npr.org/2020/07/17/892277592/federal-officers-use-unmarked-vehicles-to-grab-protesters-in-portland

Antifa existed and continues to exist in Portland. Also, Antifa rioted in Portland. There were/are also peaceful demonstrations in the Portland Metro area including some in West Linn. Peaceful demonstrations are not dramatic or as newsworthy which misleads people, particularly those who don't have first hand knowledge/experience and who rely solely on media for information, misinformation and validation for their personal beliefs.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/protests/antifas-history-and-current-status-in-portland/283-8a9d1048-69e9-4baf-879d-b59d1c93c41a

There you go again with your state ran media sources🤦‍♂️