Author Topic: Fox News Correspondent Peter Doocy Calls Out Biden For Snubbing Him at Presser  (Read 491 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-correspondent-peter-doocy-calls-out-biden-for-snubbing-him-at-presser-i-had-a-binder-full-of-questions/

Fox News reporter Peter Doocy called out President Joe Biden for not taking questions from him in his first White House news conference.

The 46th president’s first press conference from the East Room of the White House went down on Thursday afternoon, and took questions from a series of outlets — with the notable exception of Fox News.

Afterwards, Doocy beamed into Fox News show America Reports, as a panel critiqued the president over several elements of his performance. Much of the discussion centered around whether Biden received sufficient scrutiny, and when Doocy appeared, John Roberts noted the fact that Biden didn’t call on him to ask a question.

“I mentioned last night, I had a binder full of questions,” Doocy said. Sure enough, he pulled out a binder on camera to show people he “was not kidding.”

“We had a lot and most of the stuff we did not get to,” Doocy went on. “Nobody asked him about this big plan that he has got, this big idea to completely transform the economy to make it all green. That is something we were hoping to get on the board with and there were not a lot of questions about Covid, particularly the investigation into the origins of it.”

Doocy compared the press conference to one that Biden held last year during which he called on reporters by using a list.

“I’m not sure if that was the end of the list,” he said. “If we were on it, he did not make it down that far.”

Watch above, via Fox News.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Biden dropped him like a Deuce💩💩.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Fuck Doocy

Biden should have taken his question and then called him and then called him a terrible reporter and said it was nasty question

Then Faux News would have absolutely no reason to complain

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Fuck Doocy

Biden should have taken his question and then called him and then called him a terrible reporter and said it was nasty question

Why not complain? Your brainwashers at cnn complained for 5 years about Trump doing it to them and you were all up in their asses. ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why not complain? Your brainwashers at cnn complained for 5 years about Trump doing it to them and you were all up in their asses. ???

I agree

Biden should have taken his question and then called him a nasty person and told  him to be nice

Cry me a river Trumptards

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-lashes-out-at-reporters-during-coronavirus-press-briefings-2020-4

chaos

• Getbig V
I agree

Biden should have taken his question and then called him a nasty person and told  him to be nice

Cry me a river Trumptards

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-lashes-out-at-reporters-during-coronavirus-press-briefings-2020-4
Seems the only one crying in this thread is you and your TDS.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Seems the only one crying in this thread is you and your TDS.

the only one on this thread complaining is you

I'm laughing at you idiots for whining that a Faux News idiot didn't get called on by Biden

I wish Biden would have called on Doocy and then berated him for his stupid, nasty question and then called Faux News the "failing Faux News"

That's what I wish would have happened

And if that ever happens I'm sure you'll whine about that too

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
After 4 years of Jim Acosta acting like a complete child, we now have a fake President who doesn’t even know what day of the week it is.

I totally understand why liberals would associate themselves with a senile old fool.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
After 4 years of Jim Acosta acting like a complete child, we now have a fake President who doesn’t even know what day of the week it is.

I totally understand why liberals would associate themselves with a senile old fool.

the only child in the press room in the past 4 years was THE TRAITOR melting down and whining like a little bitch with sand in his pussy every time anyone asked him a question the he didn't like or couldn't answer

chaos

• Getbig V
the only one on this thread complaining is you

What? Where ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Fuck Doocy

If given a chance a real reporter would savage the old fool within in a minute. Just ask a question about policy and it's over. Guy is empty in the noggin.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
the only child in the press room in the past 4 years was THE TRAITOR melting down and whining like a little bitch with sand in his pussy every time anyone asked him a question the he didn't like or couldn't answer

Are you 11 years old?

You’re either a very young and immature juvenile, or the most childish adult on the planet.

I can’t imagine someone with such low self esteem that they will defend the actions of a subhuman like Joe Biden.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Are you 11 years old?

You’re either a very young and immature juvenile, or the most childish adult on the planet.

I can’t imagine someone with such low self esteem that they will defend the actions of a subhuman like Joe Biden.

Guys like him are a dime a dozen on Twitter. Leading up to the election I checked out Twitter a lot just to hear from some alternative pollsters. I cannot believe the number of infantile morons and idiot Karens there. I haven’t been there since the election.