Author Topic: The Rematch Ronnie Vs Jay on the Grand Prix Circuit  (Read 9466 times)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: The Rematch Ronnie Vs Jay on the Grand Prix Circuit
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2006, 02:29:16 AM »
I agree that no one on this planet will have the similar physique like Ronnie (mass, separation, maturity) but

Jay Cutler is Mr. Olympia 2006
I am a mini beast

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2006, 04:43:31 AM »
What I find interesting is the fact that Jay is even doing these. He never did before....when did he decide to do these shows??

Instints

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2006, 04:54:48 AM »
Off in terms of conditioning. Like I did say in my previous post, the Ronnie coleman we saw in 2006, is definately not the Ronnie of 2003. I am a die hard Ronnie fan, but felt uneasy when I saw the pre-judging pictures on the net. I knew in my heart of heart that Ronnie could lose the contest. I just cant pin point, but something was missing. Sunday Morning I logged in and he had lost it. From the various site and listening to comments and seeing the pictures, he was a better man on saturday evening. Ronnie just allowed the size game to take precedence over his conditioning and he made us pay the price. But remember seven times the righteous falls, seven times he gets back. Ronnie will be back, harder than ever.

Jay had done some shows after the O in europe before

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2006, 05:14:03 AM »
he's really showing his age now.
Get Big, or Die Trying

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2006, 06:06:16 AM »
It appears that Ronnie was much better on Saturday night.  He even apppeared to have his ripped glutes.  However, that back is not the same back that dominated 1998-2005; I could make a case for 1997 but he was never directly compared to Doz (oversight... ;D).  Regardless, I have said again and again, Ronnie at 90 percent is better than anyone.  He will crush Jay in a fair show if he comes in at this condition.  I still don't feel Jay knocked him out, so to speak.  I think the IFBB wanted some new blood, but instead of witty they monotonic blather.  ::) ::)  At Doz was kinda of funny in his Brit way.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2006, 06:16:47 AM »

From various sources, Ronnie is going to prepare and be ready for the rematch this weekend in three shows in Europe vs. Jay Cutler.  Jay is intent on beating him again and again and again. Will Ronnie let that happen? I don't think so. 

It will be interesting that these European shows have just become a huge draw for many out there, seeing the rematch of Ronnie vs. Jay.

Will the IFBB let them do it?  10-12 less H2O and Ronnie goes 3-0 vs Jay but we know that is going to happen.  Let us see if the jacka$$es make the right call.  They'd be setting up the best year to come in bbing in the last 500 yrs.

Jay is about money...so I'm sure he likes the path that leads to the most dollars.  He and Ronnie would clean house in 2007 and probably 2008 for the best 2 of 3. 
Oh...Monica!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2006, 06:20:00 AM »
What the....Ronnie's still the best! Lok at Jay's arms and quads in comparison to Ronnie as well as Ronnie's thickness...came in off yet the mass he holds is far superior, esp at this tier of Pro Bb.
hahah you make me laugh...ronnie was not that big at this years olympia dude...just see this..ronnie looked like he had no lats,his back was looking shitty as hell,his left leg was shitty as hell..his left leg had no visible cuts in them and his left triceps had nothing in them..no mass or cuts in them..most of his mass that he gained was in his waist..he looked like a pile of poop to me
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2006, 06:40:22 AM »
I saw him at mortons on sunday night with melvin before I flew out.  I think one BIG thing people are forgetting is that the O was done over 2 days.  That is the first time in 10 years these guys have had to prepare for a show over 2 nights.  I think that messed some people up.  I was at the night show on friday for prejudging.  I didn't go to the night show on saturday.  From the pictures, I think he looked better on friday night.

messed him up? He had a year to prepare. He is 8 time Mr. O .... Nothing messed him up. He had a off night. The pressure to perform in front of his idol .. Lee Haney and too make history. I commend him on the attempt. I have said it before the olympia and I will say it again. Ronnie is beatable. At this point it is not what happened but how he handles it.

Warning: the lion will be back - TRUE STORY..

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2006, 06:49:48 AM »
You know what sucks.....Jay will probably sweep this weekend ....do it legitimately...and all the Ronnie-clones will say it's a fix........ ::)

NO matter what Jay does from here out, it's going to be a conspiracy against Sore-Loser Ron......

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2006, 08:29:50 AM »
You know what sucks.....Jay will probably sweep this weekend ....do it legitimately...and all the Ronnie-clones will say it's a fix........ ::)

NO matter what Jay does from here out, it's going to be a conspiracy against Sore-Loser Ron......

it will all be forgotten in a few yrs just like ronnie!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2006, 08:50:43 AM »
Won't be interesting, Weider and the IFBB will see to it that Mr. O wins.  Ronnie will never reign again with those 3 injuries he is done.... ::)

WHAT THREE INJURIES???  THERE ARE NO INJURIES!!!
C

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2006, 09:13:54 AM »
WHAT THREE INJURIES???  THERE ARE NO INJURIES!!!

I guess his left lat just sponteneously shrivelled up

punk_rockerX

• Getbig II
  • why?
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2006, 09:26:43 AM »
mark my words!!!!

ronnie will try to blow-up and over-power jay, which is a contributing factor to his olympia loss.  jay will be 3 pounds lighter and even more ripped than the o.  jay will win all three events and ronnie will come home more depressed than he already is.

;D
hell yeah!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2006, 09:33:02 AM »
i was previously undefeated in internet BBing gambling until i ran into karma keith. 

only a fool would bet against him.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2006, 10:06:25 AM »

From various sources, Ronnie is going to prepare and be ready for the rematch this weekend in three shows in Europe vs. Jay Cutler.  Jay is intent on beating him again and again and again. Will Ronnie let that happen? I don't think so. 

It will be interesting that these European shows have just become a huge draw for many out there, seeing the rematch of Ronnie vs. Jay.

This is the best thing for the IFBB in years.

They should knock the reigning Mr O off more often

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2006, 10:10:11 AM »
This is the best thing for the IFBB in years.

They should knock the reigning Mr O off more often

I have to agree.....look how many people thought that Coleman was a shoe-in no matter how he looked. THis is the most exciting it has been since Dorian retired and the crown was up for grabs.......

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2006, 10:43:48 AM »
It will go "1 to 1" thus setting-up a climatic 3rd show 8)

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2006, 11:21:55 AM »
For those who are talking about next year already...  Unless Ronnie has surgery to fix the back and tri, they will continue to stand out (or stand out worse).  I doubt Ron will take the time to have these fixed surgically.

I am being realistic here.  These tears don't just go away - they are either fixed or heal and look funny.  So regardless of future condition, there may be muscularity and symmetry problems in the future.
Motherboy (the band).

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2006, 10:55:46 PM »
hahah you make me laugh...ronnie was not that big at this years olympia dude...just see this..ronnie looked like he had no lats,his back was looking shitty as hell,his left leg was shitty as hell..his left leg had no visible cuts in them and his left triceps had nothing in them..no mass or cuts in them..most of his mass that he gained was in his waist..he looked like a pile of poop to me

LOL, that's exactly my point kid...Ronnie even with all those weaknesses still destroyed Gutler. How can someone with little arms and quads (compared to Ronnie) and blocky waist like fridge ever win Mr O and beat the champ? Once you stop stroking Jay's balls, you'll realise he's already happily with Kerry... ;D
Team Goodrum!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2006, 11:02:17 PM »
LOL, that's exactly my point kid...Ronnie even with all those weaknesses still destroyed Gutler. How can someone with little arms and quads (compared to Ronnie) and blocky waist like fridge ever win Mr O and beat the champ? Once you stop stroking Jay's balls, you'll realise he's already happily with Kerry... ;D

Jays width and condition carried him to victory. I think he is 3-4 inches shorter than Coleman and yet Jay is wider.

theonlyone

« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2006, 11:24:36 PM »
How can someone with little arms and quads (compared to Ronnie) and blocky waist like fridge ever win Mr O and beat the champ?
That is a question for me too not only that subpar arms, hunched back, blocky waist, short legs and overall stocky appearence.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2006, 11:27:10 PM »
That is a question for me too not only that subpar arms, hunched back, blocky waist, short legs and overall stocky appearence.

You forgot:

Worse conditioning.
Silicon delts.
Muscles that dont move when he flex them ( things that make you go hmmm).
Mismatched bi's,quads and lats.
Less asthetic shape.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2006, 11:38:04 PM »

Little arms and quads? Jay's quads were much larger and better than that, they had DETAIL. Ronnie's quads have NO DETAIL. Jay's arms are way bigger than Ronnie's, additionally Jay has triceps. Ronnie only has detailed biceps. NO TRICEPS. Face it old timer, Ronnie is through.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2006, 11:50:10 PM »
For those who are talking about next year already...  Unless Ronnie has surgery to fix the back and tri, they will continue to stand out (or stand out worse).  I doubt Ron will take the time to have these fixed surgically.

I am being realistic here.  These tears don't just go away - they are either fixed or heal and look funny.  So regardless of future condition, there may be muscularity and symmetry problems in the future.

Is this something that can be fixed by surgery? On PBW Chad chalked the whole thing up to arthritis in Ronnie's shoulder.

The Beef

theonlyone

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2006, 11:52:48 PM »
You forgot:
Muscles that dont move when he flex them ( things that make you go hmmm).
I have really forgot to mention as its god damn so obvious.