Author Topic: Kai Greene vs Ronnie Coleman  (Read 61572 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Kai Greene vs Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #175 on: September 02, 2011, 08:03:27 PM »
 Hulkster....??????? Holy shit, how many years. Where have you been for the past 4 years? I actually miss our mud-slinging. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL

I'm still around.

but I lurk now more than I post.

met the right woman and life is good ;D

but I still check out my old stomping grounds from time to time ;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #176 on: September 02, 2011, 08:04:51 PM »
LOL you cannot take pics from diff shows etc place them next to each other and compare..

The only way to compare is to have each at his best standing next to each other and thats never gona happen -- kai is also a dwarf, Ronnie at his best would murder him if they were standing next to each other..only thing they have in common is there guts

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #177 on: September 02, 2011, 08:08:18 PM »
Kai is now on another level. He is better than Jay. But he must be at his best.
You think he is better then Jay is all you can claim, I like him better too, however he has yet to beat Jay so officially Jay is still better.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #178 on: September 02, 2011, 08:09:09 PM »
LOL you cannot take pics from diff shows etc place them next to each other and compare..

The only way to compare is to have each at his best standing next to each other and thats never gona happen -- kai is also a dwarf, Ronnie at his best would murder him if they were standing next to each other..only thing they have in common is there guts

+ both are black :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #179 on: September 02, 2011, 08:39:58 PM »
this is the most impressive picturre of a bodybuilder i have ever seen and i hve seen many many many ,, i dont think you will ebver withness somethign like this again

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #180 on: September 02, 2011, 08:41:38 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2011, 08:42:31 PM »
that picture above represent REAL MUSCLE blown up philsulina style but! REAL MUSCLE TISSUE REAL FOUNDATION BLOWN UP AND DUE TO LOWER USAGE OF INSULINA  FROM BEFORE AS IN DIDNT ABUSE THE SHIT OUT OF IT BEFORE HAND...HIS SKIN WAS STILL THIN WHEN HE ABUSED IT TO BEGIN WITH!

this is best bodybuilder in history

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: September 02, 2011, 09:18:36 PM »
that picture above represent REAL MUSCLE blown up philsulina style but! REAL MUSCLE TISSUE REAL FOUNDATION BLOWN UP AND DUE TO LOWER USAGE OF INSULINA  FROM BEFORE AS IN DIDNT ABUSE THE SHIT OUT OF IT BEFORE HAND...HIS SKIN WAS STILL THIN WHEN HE ABUSED IT TO BEGIN WITH!

gh15 approved

I beg to differ and I caution you against attempting to rebuke me.  Coleslaw is a turgid wasteland of shitty drugs.  The only reason he's black is because he's so full of that shit.  If he were to get hit by a bus and had the shit knocked out of him, he'd look like Michael Jackson. White and skinny.

This assclown Coleslaw wouldn't be shit without his shit.  Of course neither would any top bodybuilder and if the so-called playing field weren't such a sinkhole of drugs, then perhaps we would see real physiques that last a lifetime.  I blame the film Pumping Iron.  Why?

Because as soon as men and boys caught a glimpse of Arnold, Columbu, Katz and Waller and then they saw the "regular" guys that were entered in that little contest, what was it called... Mr. Boiled Peanut Festival?  The one that Katz was guest posing at in the film.   Well, everyone wanted to be the big players, they especially wanted to be the Oak.  I would wager (and here it is pure conjecture on my part as there is no such thing as time travel) that were we able to bring Arnold into the present from his prime past and he was supplied with the crap that the chumpions of today inject and ingest, the Oak would destroy them.  And he would avoid the pregnant guppy gut so prominently displayed by old assclown Coleslaw and others.

These turds of today want nothing more than to be Arnold.  And that would be the Oak's advantage because he is Arnold.  Sergio would crush them as well and for all the same reasons except the Myth is his own man and has no desire to be Arnold, just to beat Arnold.  Prime Nubret or Zane would level them with their non pareil combination  of size, shape, symmetry and aesthetics.

Coleslaw is the best bodybuilder in history?  Fuck that noise.  He's so full of shit he can't go for a walk without being inundated with flies.  Oh yeah... Assclown Coleslaw is a "born again christian".   Riiiiiiight.  What a lying sack of shit.  In some ways I hope that the real Christians are right, just so this barely ambulatory mound of elephant dung can go to hell when he assumes room temperature.  

"Thank you Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezussss sssssssssssssssss!"

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #183 on: September 02, 2011, 09:31:09 PM »
I beg to differ and I caution you against attempting to rebuke me.  Coleslaw is a turgid wasteland of shitty drugs.  The only reason he's black is because he's so full of that shit.  If he were to get hit by a bus and had the shit knocked out of him, he'd look like Michael Jackson. White and skinny.

This assclown Coleslaw wouldn't be shit without his shit.  Of course neither would any top bodybuilder and if the so-called playing field weren't such a sinkhole of drugs, then perhaps we would see real physiques that last a lifetime.  I blame the film Pumping Iron.  Why?

Because as soon as men and boys caught a glimpse of Arnold, Columbu, Katz and Waller and then they saw the "regular" guys that were entered in that little contest, what was it called... Mr. Boiled Peanut Festival?  The one that Katz was guest posing at in the film.   Well, everyone wanted to be the big players, they especially wanted to be the Oak.  I would wager (and here it is pure conjecture on my part as there is no such thing as time travel) that were we able to bring Arnold into the present from his prime past and he was supplied with the crap that the chumpions of today inject and ingest, the Oak would destroy them.  And he would avoid the pregnant guppy gut so prominently displayed by old assclown Coleslaw and others.

These turds of today want nothing more than to be Arnold.  And that would be the Oak's advantage because he is Arnold.  Sergio would crush them as well and for all the same reasons except the Myth is his own man and has no desire to be Arnold, just to beat Arnold.  Prime Nubret or Zane would level them with their non pareil combination  of size, shape, symmetry and aesthetics.

Coleslaw is the best bodybuilder in history?  Fuck that noise.  He's so full of shit he can't go for a walk without being inundated with flies.  Oh yeah... Assclown Coleslaw is a "born again christian".   Riiiiiiight.  What a lying sack of shit.  In some ways I hope that the real Christians are right, just so this barely ambulatory mound of elephant dung can go to hell when he assumes room temperature.  

"Thank you Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezussss sssssssssssssssss!"

Just get on the gear already and stop complaining  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #184 on: September 02, 2011, 09:40:38 PM »

gh15 approved

the best bb in history must be at least great in all poses.. ronnie wasn't..

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: September 02, 2011, 10:38:05 PM »
Ron's got the Height and Obvious Taper on Green (Coleman of 1998 that is) however Greens back is near as good in certain poses and his Quads as big and more Probably Shredded, Biceps etc very good, its his Taper in recent years that is getting worst that Mid section getting WIDER all the time as his BW increases, His MM is Excellent and compares well with a Prime Coleman

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #186 on: September 02, 2011, 10:51:27 PM »
Ron's got the Height and Obvious Taper on Green (Coleman of 1998 that is) however Greens back is near as good in certain poses and his Quads as big and more Probably Shredded, Biceps etc very good, its his Taper in recent years that is getting worst that Mid section getting WIDER all the time as his BW increases, His MM is Excellent and compares well with a Prime Coleman

imo his quads shape wise are better than ronnie's.. but ronnie's hair cut is much better.. what is this shit over his head :-\

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: September 02, 2011, 10:54:37 PM »
Yip needs to cut that Hair... side chest 2011 NY Pro

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #188 on: September 02, 2011, 11:00:01 PM »
Yip needs to cut that Hair... side chest 2011 NY Pro

his lower body is more balanced that his upper.. does he have long legs for his torso like ronnie or it's just me??..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2011, 11:32:38 PM »
to even compare kai green to ron colman is shame ,, then again ...what else can you do thats what you have now day ,, cant bring back ron or haney so you have kai lol he is much better than philsulina though so atleast that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2011, 11:52:37 PM »
his lower body is more balanced that his upper.. does he have long legs for his torso like ronnie or it's just me??..

nah its just this pic... camera is slightly lower thus making the legs look longer

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: September 02, 2011, 11:56:47 PM »
2009 AC

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #192 on: September 03, 2011, 12:02:26 AM »
2009 AC

flex wheeler was the best in this pose (his AC 93 shape)!!..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #193 on: September 03, 2011, 12:13:14 AM »
2009 AC
this picture is altered- shorten to look wider unless his tibia is longer the his femur and 1 ankle is super skinny and the other fat

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #194 on: September 03, 2011, 12:36:52 AM »
kai has said himself he has a short torso, so yes

chris cormier described him as looking like a bullfrog once

yes.. i see his lower body very good and well proportioned.. his upper body is a combination of good parts but unfortunately dont go well together.. no harmony between his different parts..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2011, 12:52:08 AM »
ND !!!!!!.......  ND !!!!!!!  :o The YATESGRID has detected a post over at MD's forums !!!......stating that Dorian's left quad was deformed from the tear.....CLEARLY IMPLYING THAT YATES LEG'S WEREN'T PERFECT !!!!!!!

WE MUST RESPOND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :'( :o :D :D

HaHahaaaaa...you small turd.

PS....post whatever you want you dicknocker, im terrified  ::)

that's what i'm talking about with your idiotic "gotcha :D" mentality...I know what i've posted here...I posted it stupid  ;)....you act like you hacked my account and have PM's  ::)
;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: September 03, 2011, 12:54:47 AM »
this is the most impressive picturre of a bodybuilder i have ever seen and i hve seen many many many ,, i dont think you will ebver withness somethign like this again

gh15 approved
He was pretty flexible for the size he had...

Kai holds his own with Ronnie...but cant really compare those 2...

I would say though kai has better lower body development..his legs are insane..Ronnie has him on the upper body.

whitewidow

« Reply #197 on: September 03, 2011, 01:38:07 AM »
Catch up how exactly? Have they invented drugs to make your genetic structure better??? ALERT THE MEDIA!!!! oh wait, no they haven't....

Kai will never be equal to Ronnie, though some of his shots are certainly impressive. Anytime you doubt the supremacy of Ronnie pop The Unbelievable into your dvd player and be amazed...I just watched it couple days ago for probably the 50th time and it amazes me to this very day. Unreal. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I am not arguing brother I said ronnie is in another league! kai is still young so give the guy some props. will he ever catch up to ronnies size probably not but never say never!
I think Ronnie is the best ever because he had an incredible foundation without hormones and he played his cards right he strarted with small dosees of AAS and slowly built up to HGH and some other exotics. but biggest part of ronnies success is the natural foundation and a great work ethic. there will never be another ronnie coleman! we are all lucky to have lived in the ronnie coleman era! one day there might be another ronnie but i highly doubt it. Kai is not bad though and you just never know. he at least has better calfs. I actually like heath better than kai.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #198 on: September 03, 2011, 02:23:09 AM »

horrible physique

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #199 on: September 03, 2011, 04:22:00 AM »
ND !!!!!!.......  ND !!!!!!!  :o The YATESGRID has detected a post over at MD's forums !!!......stating that Dorian's left quad was deformed from the tear.....CLEARLY IMPLYING THAT YATES LEG'S WEREN'T PERFECT !!!!!!!

WE MUST RESPOND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :'( :o :D :D

HaHahaaaaa...you small turd.

PS....post whatever you want you dicknocker, im terrified  ::)

that's what i'm talking about with your idiotic "gotcha :D" mentality...I know what i've posted here...I posted it stupid  ;)....you act like you hacked my account and have PM's  ::)

you mad bro? please continue with your meltdown