Author Topic: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!  (Read 37503 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!
« Reply #225 on: September 05, 2007, 04:46:28 PM »
You're calling someone a rat coward in this thread? Read the last 10 pages you pussy. Anyone who claims 21" arms and then won't post a pic is hands down the biggest wuss on Getbig. Congratulations. You're 41 and that afraid of people insulting your 42" waist and 35% bodyfat.  ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!
« Reply #226 on: September 05, 2007, 05:21:47 PM »
You're calling someone a rat coward in this thread? Read the last 10 pages you pussy. Anyone who claims 21" arms and then won't post a pic is hands down the biggest wuss on Getbig.

couldn't have said it better myself

How's the weather in Maryland these days?

ummm I've never hidden the fact I live in Maryland.  In fact I've brought it up in several posts.  Epic thinking you "found out" about someone that they didn't want anybody to know about

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #227 on: September 05, 2007, 05:57:46 PM »
You're calling someone a rat coward in this thread? Read the last 10 pages you pussy. Anyone who claims 21" arms and then won't post a pic is hands down the biggest wuss on Getbig. Congratulations. You're 41 and that afraid of people insulting your 42" waist and 35% bodyfat.  ;D
Not wanting to post a pic is not being a coward, but calling someone out and then backing out is........

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: September 05, 2007, 06:27:23 PM »

ummm I've never hidden the fact I live in Maryland.  In fact I've brought it up in several posts.  Epic thinking you "found out" about someone that they didn't want anybody to know about

Uhhh, dude chill out.  All I asked you was how the weather is out your way.  Why are you getting so pissy and paranoid? ::)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #229 on: September 05, 2007, 06:33:49 PM »
Uhhh, dude chill out.  All I asked you was how the weather is out your way.  Why are you getting so pissy and paranoid? ::)

haha i bet HB is in full Cape Fear mode now.  Doing push-up and pull-up inbetween post, vowing revenge on pumphard.
I'm Nick's role model!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #230 on: September 05, 2007, 07:19:34 PM »

your "heckler" gimmick was better

time to start a new one

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #231 on: September 06, 2007, 07:32:21 AM »
haha i bet HB is in full Cape Fear mode now.  Doing push-up and pull-up inbetween post, vowing revenge on pumphard.
I'll bet he's ramming one of his boy toys in the ass, and pertending its me...................... ....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: September 06, 2007, 11:00:29 AM »
I'll bet he's ramming one of his boy toys in the ass, and pertending its me...................... ....

Why do you bring him up in 99% of your posts? I'm curious. Some underlying sense of lust after seeing his pics, perhaps?  ???

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #233 on: September 06, 2007, 11:19:10 AM »
Why do you bring him up in 99% of your posts? I'm curious. Some underlying sense of lust after seeing his pics, perhaps?  ???
because he's a coward just like you and chaos.......

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: September 06, 2007, 11:21:42 AM »
your "heckler" gimmick was better

time to start a new one

"Bro", Heckler was Adonis' gimmick.  Everybody and their mother knows that.  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: September 06, 2007, 11:38:21 AM »
because he's a coward just like you and chaos.......

A coward? You won't even post a pic after claiming the best genetics on the entire planet. You're a pussy. Not to mention the 5 call-outs you've backed out of. Just read this thread, wuss.  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #236 on: September 06, 2007, 11:41:48 AM »
A coward? You won't even post a pic after claiming the best genetics on the entire planet. You're a pussy. Not to mention the 5 call-outs you've backed out of. Just read this thread, wuss.  ;D
backed out? I was willing to meet you in NYC and at the university, and you chickened out

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: September 06, 2007, 11:43:38 AM »
backed out? I was willing to meet you in NYC and at the university, and you chickened out

I told you when to come. Get a driving.

You've backed out threats to Derek Anthony, SS, Chaos, Havenbull, me and probably 1 or 2 others.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: September 06, 2007, 11:46:53 AM »
I told you when to come. Get a driving.

You've backed out threats to Derek Anthony, SS, Chaos, Havenbull, me and probably 1 or 2 others.
when did you tell me to come, I must have missed in between you telling me about my comments being admissable in court......

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: September 06, 2007, 11:49:11 AM »
when did you tell me to come, I must have missed in between you telling me about my comments being admissable in court......

I did now? hahahaha, oh brother. Better get a doctoring on those pm's. Where do you come up with this bullshit?

By the way, is that the reason you've backed out of 6 different challenges? I hate to break it to you, but you're just another e-thug after those disasters and this very thread. Hell, you won't even post a pic.  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: September 06, 2007, 11:51:18 AM »
Looks like you have alot of time on your hands to be able to search for an old thread like that, since you don't have to report to the UConn basketball team dressing room for towel service for another month now.
My, how quick you forget, I was trying to set something up, since you wanted me so badly, but you pulled the typical Jew, coward move on me..................Reme mber this message...

"What promise? I wonder if these pm's will hold up in court. You're welcome to do what you want, as long as you throw the first punch, "tough guy". "

Were you planning on calling the campus police on me..............hahahaha hah........I wasn't going to reveal it, but your bigmouth left me no choice..................

Don't you remember this pm that you sent me...........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: September 06, 2007, 11:57:26 AM »
I love the way he logs off when the pressure is on, I love teasing this little pussy.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #242 on: September 06, 2007, 12:08:19 PM »
I love the way he logs off when the pressure is on, I love teasing this little pussy.

epic double post... epic hitting refresh after the fist post and then checking to see if he's still logged in...  epic psycho

I like how pumhard refuses to post a pic, but won't say why... just some shit like "duhhh, I don't have to prove mysef to you, duhhh"

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: September 06, 2007, 12:13:02 PM »
hahaha, I pm'ed you on September 2nd now? You're a rat liar. And sorry for not replying longer, I can't spend all day sitting in my apartment trolling a forum like you. How's that restaurant you live above doing by the way?  ::)

Why are you afraid of me saying that? You're such a tough guy, you shouldn't be worried. You're welcome to show up whenever you want.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #244 on: September 06, 2007, 02:04:43 PM »
epic double post... epic hitting refresh after the fist post and then checking to see if he's still logged in...  epic psycho

I like how pumhard refuses to post a pic, but won't say why... just some shit like "duhhh, I don't have to prove mysef to you, duhhh"
funny, I haven't mentioned that excuse once

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #245 on: September 06, 2007, 02:05:04 PM »
hahaha, I pm'ed you on September 2nd now? You're a rat liar. And sorry for not replying longer, I can't spend all day sitting in my apartment trolling a forum like you. How's that restaurant you live above doing by the way?  ::)

Why are you afraid of me saying that? You're such a tough guy, you shouldn't be worried. You're welcome to show up whenever you want.

pumphard couldn't fight his way out of a brown paper bag... hahahha

where's you pic pumphard?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: September 06, 2007, 02:06:45 PM »
pumphard couldn't fight his way out of a brown paper bag... hahahha

where's you pic pumphard?
ouch, what a comeback, I feel like I'm being threatened in high school

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: September 06, 2007, 02:08:29 PM »
Where's your pic, Pumphard? You have the best genetics on the planet. 21" arms all natural. Surely you must be a GOD.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #248 on: September 06, 2007, 02:09:03 PM »

"What promise? I wonder if these pm's will hold up in court. You're welcome to do what you want, as long as you throw the first punch, "tough guy". "

SS, how can u defend this rat, piece of shit............

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #249 on: September 06, 2007, 02:10:15 PM »
SS, how can u defend this rat, piece of shit............

why don't you post a pic pumphard?