Author Topic: sharper comparison shots from the supposed top 2 - from team andro  (Read 7104 times)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: sharper comparison shots from the supposed top 2 - from team andro
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2013, 02:44:17 PM »
kai was the clear winner i think
this was the consensus of everyone in attendance
i think Phils physique is only going to go downhill from here
2013 will mark the year when he starts to not respond so well to the massive dosages of steroids, GH, IGF, insulin, peptides etc and will see his physique worsen
he truly is all drugs whereas Kai had a foundation based on years of lifting heavy iron and is not just all drugs

Why would you think that? He's younger than Kai and he's pretty much looked the same for the past three years. The guy has maxed out and knows it. He's pretty consistent with his conditioning. And he's the reigning O' which everybody knows means you have to beat him soundly. Kai won last year ad that was more than obvious. I don't see him beating Phil again that obviously.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2013, 03:30:07 PM »
Why would you think that? He's younger than Kai and he's pretty much looked the same for the past three years. The guy has maxed out and knows it. He's pretty consistent with his conditioning. And he's the reigning O' which everybody knows means you have to beat him soundly. Kai won last year ad that was more than obvious. I don't see him beating Phil again that obviously.
I wouldn't say he's looked the same, he's gotten incrementally bigger each yr. and I remember back in 2007-09 people were saying that he was maxed out....

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2013, 03:31:46 PM »
I wouldn't say he's looked the same, he's gotten incrementally bigger each yr. and I remember back in 2007-09 people were saying that he was maxed out....

But since then and specially 2011-2012, he's pretty much the same. 2007-2009i is a given, he was a new pro.