Author Topic: Chris Aceto is a garbage guru!!!  (Read 22799 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Chris Aceto is a garbage guru!!!
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2017, 03:11:09 AM »
and what do you know about stage ready?

because i steped on stage in an drug free bb show back in the late 90's while i was trained by Bob Lomier, son of Mr. Jim Lormier who was Arnolds Best Man at his wedding to Maria

look up Jim Lomier chief  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2017, 03:22:24 AM »
because i steped on stage in an drug free bb show back in the late 90's while i was trained by Bob Lomier, son of Mr. Jim Lormier who was Arnolds Best Man at his wedding to Maria

I take it you didn't place at all?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2017, 03:53:47 AM »
I take it you didn't place at all?

took 2nd out of 7 competitors

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2017, 03:55:49 AM »

Yes the prize $ fund does need to increase

And I'm sure many are concerned for the future
Jeez  they suck cock now..!!!
Not a great future for them.

Well... many suck dick for fun, so... it really it's not a big deal.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2017, 05:46:28 AM »
I actually know that Aceto is lazy and inattentive to clients. I believe he was attentive and detailed with Jay and from then on has done hardly anything for anyone.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2017, 08:11:21 AM »
I actually know that Aceto is lazy and inattentive to clients. I believe he was attentive and detailed with Jay and from then on has done hardly anything for anyone.

Did Jay broke his heart?

Simple Simon

« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2017, 09:16:16 AM »
took 2nd out of 7 competitors

Great, send Ron a photo and you can get blue starts you bullshitting twat.   ;D

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2017, 09:44:26 AM »
Another Used Car Salesman milking lost and aimless Athletes based on being friends with pro's who only need a friend or someone to look at them and give an opinion. This guy is and always has been a joke attaching himself to up and coming guys looking for some one to Monitor their progress.
Amazing they choose this guy out of all the choices out there to choose from.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2017, 09:51:34 AM »
I never understood the need for a guru other than a drug dealer. Maybe one has better sources than the other. Surely these guys know how their bodies respond to diet and training at the pro level.
S

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2017, 10:38:59 AM »
People with low self esteem, like many guys who begin weightlifting, rather being told what to do and when to do it I guess. They obviously don't trust their own judgement or decisions. My take on it anyway. I mean if a guy is a pro or is on the verge of becoming a pro I'm sure he has his own sources for anabolics.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2017, 10:50:59 AM »
You'd be surprised how many customers have been using stuff for 6+ years yet still have no clue what anything is, what it does, or how it works. Quite a few guys who compete and win just ask what to buy. They'll Say "I've got a show in 8 weeks.. What should I take?" Etc... And its just a matter of how much they have to spend and getting them enough shit to win.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2017, 02:14:37 PM »

"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2017, 07:49:39 AM »

It honestly cracks me up every time BJ181 posts. I always have that GIF in my memory and it's all I see when he posts.

Poor guys a total joke.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2017, 07:58:08 AM »
^^^

bozo the fat bald clown has some kind of weird obssesion with me... CREEPY

and as far as you go, i'd fuck ya up irl

i wouldnt knock you out, just make ya cry while i bust up your ribacge   ;)

then we'd see who the real joke is cry baby  :-*

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2017, 08:19:50 AM »
Another Used Car Salesman milking lost and aimless Athletes based on being friends with pro's who only need a friend or someone to look at them and give an opinion. This guy is and always has been a joke attaching himself to up and coming guys looking for some one to Monitor their progress.
Amazing they choose this guy out of all the choices out there to choose from.

I know you’ve always preached about not having a guru and guys back then didn’t have but in today’s era who’s the best one in your opinion? Hany, farah?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2017, 10:27:24 AM »
^^^

bozo the fat bald clown has some kind of weird obssesion with me... CREEPY

and as far as you go, i'd fuck ya up irl

i wouldnt knock you out, just make ya cry while i bust up your ribacge   ;)

then we'd see who the real joke is cry baby  :-*

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2017, 08:07:59 PM »
I know for a fact that nearly all of these gurus offer little to nothing to their competitors besides looking at them, blowing smoke up their ass, accepting or encouraging highly dangerous practices, and acting as hotel concierge before contests. I know many Get Biggers are asocial but if you get out of the house and are trustworthy and gregarious, you'll get to know IFBB and NPC competitors and get a glimpse of how uneducated on nutrition, reckless, glib-tongued, flippant, and lazy are many of these gurus! Yes, including that one who many consider the great training sage of our era because he uses pre-exhaust in his training and organic foods and some fats in his diet!

Hotel concierges and male cheerleaders aren't worth thousands of dollars per prep! You can get a fucking maid or friends to do that for you! Find a coach who knows what to dial your ass in!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2017, 08:55:35 PM »
you'd be surprised... amazed... at how many guys with great physiques are absolutely clueless concerning nutrition, anabolics, and training (in general)

training is different.. they can usually do everything wrong and still look better than 19 out of 20 guys in the gym. but as far as training others? ha! they usually don't understand what's working for them or why, so how would they train others?

nutrition? same with training, they can eat shit and still look better than 19 out of 20 guys in the gym (if not 29 out of 30). at best they figure out the basics of what makes them look "good", but don't understand why. 90%.. fuck, 95% of the guys in any gym (i'd guess that 97% of the guys here) don't have a clue how many kcals' are in each gram of protein, carb, or fat... much less effects of different carbs (sucrose vs glucose vs fructose etc... or say, maybe how much water glucose will pull with it into cells in the form of glycogen).....

anabolics? hahaha... i've had clients who still just say "i need 5 tren" and have no idea it's actually called Trenbolone acetate lol.. been using the shit for 4,5,6 years and don't know what dianabol, anadrol, or testosterone proportionate are, but only know "dbol", "Drol", & "Test P", etc... have no clue how many actual mg's they're using of anything or total, they just know how many ml's of each they're supposed to inject or *drink each week or day.

*my orals are all liquid. i don't carry any tabs/cap's. generally

now, take 10 of those guys with genetics like the above, maybe 3 of them will actually want or care about competing. all they need is somebody to find out what they're eating(1), make a couple changes(2), observe how different things affect them(3), make conclusions and design their diet(finally, 4). far as nutrition goes, that's really all you need to do, so long as the person has a basic/advanced understanding of nutrition.

same goes with drugs, usually the same guy that does the nutrition... you're not really a "nutritionist", you're a "recovery-expert". since the drugs and food is used FOR recovery from training. helps if the same guy is a trainer, but not necessary. you can have one guy for each. the nutrition/drug guy is like the mechanic, and the trainer is like the race car driver.

the guys who do guys diets will usually do their drugs, like said above, because we have memory's like steel vaults and remember how each drug works just like how we remember how foods are supposed to work and how the body's process them.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2017, 09:13:25 PM »
you'd be surprised... amazed... at how many guys with great physiques are absolutely clueless concerning nutrition, anabolics, and training (in general)

training is different.. they can usually do everything wrong and still look better than 19 out of 20 guys in the gym. but as far as training others? ha! they usually don't understand what's working for them or why, so how would they train others?

nutrition? same with training, they can eat shit and still look better than 19 out of 20 guys in the gym (if not 29 out of 30). at best they figure out the basics of what makes them look "good", but don't understand why. 90%.. fuck, 95% of the guys in any gym (i'd guess that 97% of the guys here) don't have a clue how many kcals' are in each gram of protein, carb, or fat... much less effects of different carbs (sucrose vs glucose vs fructose etc... or say, maybe how much water glucose will pull with it into cells in the form of glycogen).....

anabolics? hahaha... i've had clients who still just say "i need 5 tren" and have no idea it's actually called Trenbolone acetate lol.. been using the shit for 4,5,6 years and don't know what dianabol, anadrol, or testosterone proportionate are, but only know "dbol", "Drol", & "Test P", etc... have no clue how many actual mg's they're using of anything or total, they just know how many ml's of each they're supposed to inject or *drink each week or day.

now, take 10 of those guys with genetics like the above, maybe 3 of them will actually want or care about competing. all they need is somebody to find out what they're eating(1), make a couple changes(2), observe how different things affect them(3), make conclusions and design their diet(finally, 4). far as nutrition goes, that's really all you need to do, so long as the person has a basic/advanced understanding of nutrition.

same goes with drugs, usually the same guy that does the nutrition... you're not really a "nutritionist", you're a "recovery-expert". since the drugs and food is used FOR recovery from training. helps if the same guy is a trainer, but not necessary. you can have one guy for each. the nutrition/drug guy is like the mechanic, and the trainer is like the race car driver.

the guys who do guys diets will usually do their drugs, like said above, because we have memory's like steel vaults and remember how each drug works just like how we remember how foods are supposed to work and how the body's process them.

Sounds like Ronnie Coleman

Great genetics but doesn’t know shit about drugs or nutrition, he needed Chad and others to guide him through everything and took whatever they suggested

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2017, 09:46:25 PM »
Sounds like Ronnie Coleman

Great genetics but doesn’t know shit about drugs or nutrition, he needed Chad and others to guide him through everything and took whatever they suggested

it's a good and a bad thing as a trainer... after a couple years you'd expect, or kinda hope, that your guy will at least get why he's being told to take this or that and it's almost disappointing when they don't know how to train or how to bring certain bodyparts up or change up diet or put on a few pounds, etc etc etc... then again, it's also job security. you kinda get that they prefer it that way because it's like they're being chauffeured around, just along for the ride. they don't need to dig through medical research or pharmacology, exercise science, anatomy, endocrinology, blah blah blah..... all they gotta do is show up at the gym and go through the motions, eat whatever they're supposed to eat, do their injections, take their orals and that's it. that's all they gotta worry about.

Simple Simon

« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2017, 11:31:20 PM »

can you just throw out a few names of the people you have advised and coached?

I will save you the trouble, none, nadda , fuck all....

A coach with no clients on his instagram isnt a fucking coach, you claim you are a coach as a cover for peddling your bathtub brews, give it the fuck up, you are not fooling anyone.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2017, 11:42:12 PM »
can you just throw out a few names of the people you have advised and coached?

I will save you the trouble, none, nadda , fuck all....

A coach with no clients on his instagram isnt a fucking coach, you claim you are a coach as a cover for peddling your bathtub brews, give it the fuck up, you are not fooling anyone.

Funny that you believe you know everything about me. Lol

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: September 29, 2017, 11:52:10 PM »
I'm signing up for Palumbo's secrets of becoming a diet guru coarse, after I graduate and attain this sacred knowledge I will become the greatest Getbig guru of all time!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2017, 11:57:47 PM »
A lot of coaches hire coaches for themselves when
they decide to compete. Anyone who has dealt with
bodybuilders knows how confused, insecure and uncertain they get on a diet. So it's not necessarily
stupid to let someone else call the shots, prevents the
usual overthinking and drastic measures.

If I was a competitive bb I doubt I could trust a coach but I would probably benefit from it. Planning my own strategy would be half the fun but I'm sure there would be mindfucks and meltdowns leading to stupid moves along the way  :D

As ESFitness said, most bodybuilders don't "know" jack shit about many things like drugs. Not that it's rocket science but many could use a little guidance for best results.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2017, 12:32:26 AM »
A lot of coaches hire coaches for themselves when
they decide to compete. Anyone who has dealt with
bodybuilders knows how confused, insecure and uncertain they get on a diet. So it's not necessarily
stupid to let someone else call the shots, prevents the
usual overthinking and drastic measures.

If I was a competitive bb I doubt I could trust a coach but I would probably benefit from it. Planning my own strategy would be half the fun but I'm sure there would be mindfucks and meltdowns leading to stupid moves along the way  :D

As ESFitness said, most bodybuilders don't "know" jack shit about many things like drugs. Not that it's rocket science but many could use a little guidance for best results.
Love your avatar of Alejandro Jodorowsky in The Holy Mountain.  Incredible film....Incredible Man. Met him in 2003 and spoke with him. Fascinating.