Author Topic: Page 1 and 2 of G&O: 18 threads by Army of One  (Read 1259 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Page 1 and 2 of G&O: 18 threads by Army of One
« on: December 18, 2019, 06:11:50 AM »
Congratulations. You set a new record  🎈 🏆  🥇

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Page 1 and 2 of G&O: 18 threads by Army of One
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 06:12:12 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 06:12:35 AM »
Gargling Man Plums

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 08:55:48 AM »
Is he unemployed?

Atlas pump

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 02:09:58 PM »
Specs on your gaming rig army of one?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2019, 02:11:30 PM »
Respect to him for adding content which is the life-blood of the board.

In before Royalty says I am also Army of One.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2019, 02:39:49 AM »
Congratulations. You set a new record  🎈 🏆  🥇

Getbig has evolved now with the times. Whereas before it was solely about the members and nearly every thread created about owning each other or the pros, now its more a general topical board. All the egos from the past got older and didn't want the drama, and the pros all ran away to social media where they could get positive attention 24/7 without getting bashed all day like here.Add on the fact most of the pros now are generic and bland and most bodybuilding topics are done to death then it was a natural evolution.

What is left is a loyal userbase who largely get along with each other and possess an intellectual curiousity for a wide range of topics, whose mostly right leaning views can find humor in whatever the days increasingly weird news provides.At this point varied content is king like Rascal Full said.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2019, 04:12:48 AM »
Getbig has evolved now with the times. Whereas before it was solely about the members and nearly every thread created about owning each other or the pros, now its more a general topical board. All the egos from the past got older and didn't want the drama, and the pros all ran away to social media where they could get positive attention 24/7 without getting bashed all day like here.Add on the fact most of the pros now are generic and bland and most bodybuilding topics are done to death then it was a natural evolution.

What is left is a loyal userbase who largely get along with each other and possess an intellectual curiousity for a wide range of topics, whose mostly right leaning views can find humor in whatever the days increasingly weird news provides.At this point varied content is king like Rascal Full said.

I appreciate the content that you and others bring to my attention on getbig. It is always interesting and amusing to hear the various feedback from people on here. Quite often people say exactly what I am thinking but in a far better way than I ever could. Also, sometimes I hear the absolute opposite to my opinion and in some cases it opens my mind to a different way of thinking. We have some great characters still here, some very funny people and some really experienced and knowledgeable folk. We have everything from Marty Champions to Khan N Singh!

Hey mate, I still remember that ghastly mexican drug cartel snuff movie you posted couple years back. That was the stuff of nightmares.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2019, 05:04:31 AM »
Army Of One has always been a great poster. He was missed during his suspension/hiatus.