Author Topic: Mr Olympia 2012: Pre Contest Food, Anabolics, Water, Diuretics, Plasma Expanders  (Read 14913 times)

EH

• Getbig III
This is absolute horseshit.

Letrozole can alone drop estrogen levels down to 0. Arimidex is not needed.

Not even mentioning nolvadex, what is it even doing here? There's no use.

i agree with the horseshit comment...

but i'll take adex over femera anyday... actually, i use aromasin. letro KILLS my sex drive, even at 3500 test/wk.

i like nolva for the last week though. long term it ruins the effectiveness of the aas.

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
EH, I ban you. Get thee hence to a 'logic' timeout.
Rectum defendere!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Where are the Plasma Expanders listed here? Did I miss them?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Where are the Plasma Expanders listed here? Did I miss them?
The 1000ml of dextran IV he listed the day before the show and the 500ml of dextran the day of would be your plasma volume expander

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I've heard shit about guys drinking a bottle of red wine backstage.  Apparently it makes you more vascular.  Any truth to this?

This sounds like Kai Green.  Apparently he loves to load up on adrol before a show
The red wine is common even at the local levels. Backstage after the show you see dozens of bottles everywhere, especially the girls,lol.

The alcohol in the wine will act as a diuretic and the wine itself will make you hot, hence your vascularity may come out a bit more.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
yes, alcohol will def bring out the veins.

even arnold used to do this.

fuck, blod plasma expanders, this is crazy things
I have heard this and know people who do this but what I can't get over is lasix every 8 hours from 4 days out, my lord that is friggen insane beyond belief, I certainly don't doubt it cause it is the Olympia and bodybuilders are crazy mofos but that is nuts :o :o :o :o

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
i wonder how its even possible, when one is very lean, the body is pissing the whole time, already, esp since one has to drink water to mask the hunger, or it will drive one insane.

now, ive done lasix before, and it leads to severe cramping very quickly, i dont know how the guys do it.

id be afraid to lay to sleep with all that stuff in the bloodstream.so many things that can go deadly wrong very fast, esp with insulin and lasix involved.
The lasix is what is mind boggling, everything else is doable and bearable (certainly not by 99% of people)

There is a catch here though and I just noticed this and now it makes a little more sense; notice how he loads up his sodium prior to his carb days? that is how they are doing lots of diuretics.

See the sodium allows you to take more diuretic without any severe side effects and by taking in sodium you ensure your body doesn't produce any hormones at the last minute to make you hold water (such as aldosterone) wow, this is brilliant actually.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
The lasix is what is mind boggling, everything else is doable and bearable (certainly not by 99% of people)

There is a catch here though and I just noticed this and now it makes a little more sense; notice how he loads up his sodium prior to his carb days? that is how they are doing lots of diuretics.

See the sodium allows you to take more diuretic without any severe side effects and by taking in sodium you ensure your body doesn't produce any hormones at the last minute to make you hold water (such as aldosterone) wow, this is brilliant actually.

You can just as well take spironolactone which blocks aldosterone by being competetive antagonist (just like SERM for estrogen).

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
So which guru's stacks is BFG copy and pasting? Assuming they are real.
Every stack BFG has posted has been written by the same guy.
Lots of guys here should recognize the style. Who is it?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
So which guru's stacks is BFG copy and pasting? Assuming they are real.
Every stack BFG has posted has been written by the same guy.
Lots of guys here should recognize the style. Who is it?

My guess is Rambod because I've read more than once about him advising his guys to take nolvadex which makes 0 sense.

Clayton Bigsby

• Getbig II
If you guys believe this I'm sad for you......you must have no hope.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
My guess is Rambod because I've read more than once about him advising his guys to take nolvadex which makes 0 sense.

I don't know shit about Rambod but somehow I doubt it's from him. But I don't know. Maybe someone here with a good rep has seen Rambod's cycles and can confirm or deny.

As far as Nolva, many feel it imparts positive cosmetic effects during prep. If it does, the
mechanism may not be the what guru thinks it is. A lot of stuff bodybuilders do does not work, or
"works" for unknown reasons. As far as using it for gyno, on paper it can make sense to stack it with an AI because it lowers IGF-1, among other reasons. You said Letro gives you zero estrogen, but from what I remember it's not quite that effective. AI's haven't made SERM's completely obsolete in cancer treatment either. Who knows, Nolva might make you leaner by actually acting as an estrogen agonist in sub-q fat!

I remember when Chad said Ronnie had been doing Nolva and when he dropped it due to low IGF-1 levels he exploded in size. OTOH a TOP guru told a friend of mine that the idea that Nolva blocks the effects of GH is a bunch of bullshit.

Being a guru means you are one fucked up and twisted individual because no one can predict what this type of polypharma use will do, especially the diuretic stuff. I wonder how much they are sweating and praying after telling a guy to IV Lasix along with all the other shit they prescribe.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I know a guy here in Canada at nationals that IV'ed his lasix, that just sounds way to crazy to me, but people are starting to IV everything, especially gh.