Author Topic: Beats Munzer? Bodybuilder Mercury Clairborne!  (Read 12905 times)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Re: Beats Munzer? Bodybuilder Mercury Clairborne!
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2009, 08:26:23 AM »
Then you might like this one.Seeing the thread about Shaun Davis,a good friend of mine,reminded me.At the 1990 UK Grand Prix,Samir Bannout slapped the promoter onstage and was barred from a Meet the Stars night that was planned the following evening at the Weider shop.All the pro`s sat there behind desks signing photos for the fans,and Samir turned up and just barged in,telling the promoter to fuck off.because Shaun had just won NABBA mr Universe and was a local Nottingham lad he was invited along to sell his photos with the IFBB guys.Now,a couple of days previous Shaun had bought a video camera off me and i went to the shop to pick up my money,so i`m sat next to Shawn while he`s signing photos and he taps me and says "look at Samir".I looked over at Samirs table and he was talking to a top EFBB amateur on one side,and the guys girlfriend was sat the other side of Samir.While Samir is leaning over talking to the guy,he had his hand up the guys girlfriends skirt. ;D

lol. Dirty bastard!

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2009, 08:26:49 AM »

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2009, 08:28:36 AM »
Like i said,he was about 5"1` and 10 stone and he reckoned he threatened Strydom in the gym one day. ::)

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2009, 09:17:38 AM »
Like i said,he was about 5"1` and 10 stone and he reckoned he threatened Strydom in the gym one day. ::)

Napoleon complex, most of them have it.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2009, 02:23:05 PM »
Then you might like this one.Seeing the thread about Shaun Davis,a good friend of mine,reminded me.At the 1990 UK Grand Prix,Samir Bannout slapped the promoter onstage and was barred from a Meet the Stars night that was planned the following evening at the Weider shop.All the pro`s sat there behind desks signing photos for the fans,and Samir turned up and just barged in,telling the promoter to fuck off.because Shaun had just won NABBA mr Universe and was a local Nottingham lad he was invited along to sell his photos with the IFBB guys.Now,a couple of days previous Shaun had bought a video camera off me and i went to the shop to pick up my money,so i`m sat next to Shawn while he`s signing photos and he taps me and says "look at Samir".I looked over at Samirs table and he was talking to a top EFBB amateur on one side,and the guys girlfriend was sat the other side of Samir.While Samir is leaning over talking to the guy,he had his hand up the guys girlfriends skirt. ;D
Haha,Samir sounds cooler everytime I hear more about him...And you say youre a friend of Shaun Davis,well wish him the best in his recovery,was only tellin a few lads in work bout him the other day when I gave one of them an old flex mag,he was doin a prolab ad in it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2009, 02:31:01 PM »
Great stories Dave!

dustin

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2009, 08:50:03 PM »
Gorgeous negro mullet. 8)

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2009, 09:58:50 PM »
Nobody had or has better condition than Andi. Just look at the pecs in the most muscular comparison... miles ahead...

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2013, 02:11:39 PM »
I heard he did die. Mercury

I just heard he currently works at UPS in Sacramento.  Also, it's actually true that he did knee to the floor lunges with 405;  I saw it myself.  Merc probably weighed about 180 at the time.

Most importantly, yes, he was an annoying big-mouthed liar about anything and everything.  He's fairly mental.
(He'd always claim to be natural, even when he was showing you his briefcase full of gear, lol.)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2013, 02:48:44 PM »
Couple of good stories on this thread from Crownshep. I remember the one he told about Mike Quinn not being happy remembering the day with the 2 rottweiler dogs and the beastiality he was forced into. "That day sucked"  :D

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2013, 03:46:27 PM »
That guy looks fantastic, but to compare him to Munzer is almost insulting.  With the possible -- and I do mean possible -- exception of that Hamdullah Akut-whatever dude, NOBODY got near as shredded as Andreas did.  Some might've been about as lean or dry, but Andy Munzer was THE only bodybuilder who redefined anatomy charts.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2013, 03:49:38 PM »
 DNA Plus PED