Author Topic: PJ Braun gets busted having fake watches! Watch meltdown!  (Read 13395 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: PJ Braun gets busted having fake watches! Watch meltdown!
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2018, 04:12:03 AM »

There's no "Rolex Enforcer"....this is a hit job on PJ Braun.   He is working for one of the supplement companies that PJ insulted at the Arnold Classic

i think there is, someone who has a habit of exposing people with fake watches on instagram etc

be back

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2018, 05:24:27 AM »
If you need a real Rolex as a status symbol then you are already a fucking loser.

I would respect someone more who had a fake one and joked about it...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2018, 05:35:13 AM »
Really? So you invest in watches and then resell them? Tell me more I find this interesting. I know nothing about watches but this sounds easy. Do you buy them used? New?

Rolex watches especially now since Rolex has been cutting supply to Authorized dealers prices have been sky rocketing.For instance the Rolex 116610lv aka hulk retails for 9050 And is selling now for 10500-11k,the 116500 Daytona’s are selling for 18-20k and retail is 12500,the Daytona’s always catch a premium but now all stainless sport models are catching big premiums.Gold,two tone and platinum not so much but stainless sport rolexes will make you money if you can get for right prices.Make friends with a Rolex AD and you start getting discounts after buying some watches then sell at a premium.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2018, 05:39:31 AM »
PJ seems like a nice guy but did he say he runs a Fortune 500 company?  Also, his house is like 4500 under air.  Not 7000.  Nice place, but no need to exaggerate.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2018, 06:22:49 AM »
I only use digital watches.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2018, 06:26:28 AM »
i got a thing for oversized around the neck watches ever since i saw public enemy live

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2018, 06:28:42 AM »
If you need a real Rolex as a status symbol then you are already a fucking loser.

Chad Ochocinco Johnson openly joked and talked about how he wore fake diamonds and jewelry, he still has his money while other NFL players are in debt or bankruptcy.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2018, 06:46:18 AM »

Poor man's commentary. Some people just like watches, nothing to do with status. 

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2018, 06:54:01 AM »
Poor man's commentary. Some people just like watches, nothing to do with status. 

Do you think a watch like that warrants of a $ 20 000 price tag?

Or are people just paying for the brand name?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2018, 07:11:34 AM »
Do you think a watch like that warrants of a $ 20 000 price tag?

Or are people just paying for the brand name?

I am a watch aficionado for sure. I've bought and sold many.  I like the look and feel, I also appreciate the craftsmanship and movements.  This might sound obscure to many but it's just my thing. 

In terms of the price tag.  I've sold Hublot, Rolex, and AP and recovered almost all of what I spent.  Typically with these 3 brands of  timepieces you'll get 85-95% of what you spent.  If they don't make that model anymore you would make more.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2018, 07:25:28 AM »
Chad Ochocinco Johnson openly joked and talked about how he wore fake diamonds and jewelry, he still has his money while other NFL players are in debt or bankruptcy.

He's broke man.  Very broke. If you're wearing fake watches you do not have wealth. 

be back

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2018, 07:49:38 AM »

Not at all, I could buy a 5k watch tomorrow, I dont think a watch is worth 5k, its a fucking watch.

sure, if you want to spend money on watches then thats fine, but dont make comments that someone who doesnt want to spend a lot of money on a watch is a poor man.

I see scroats and shitbags with Rolex on, are they real, who fucking cares, they are still a fucking scroat.

Unless you have the persona nd have other trappings of money even if you spend 10k on a watch no one will think its real, alternatively if you have the trappings of wealth then you can buy a fake and everyone will think its real.
Its no good driving around in a ten year old beat up car wearing a Rolex..
Its how you look that counts, the watch has fuck all to do with it.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2018, 08:51:44 AM »

Some people just like Rolex watches.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2018, 08:55:56 AM »
Some people just like Rolex watches.

Ya it's not really rocket science. People like different things. No need to write paragraphs about it.  If you're wearing a fake on though it means you appreciate the style but can't afford a real one. 

be back

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2018, 09:05:15 AM »
Ya it's not really rocket science. People like different things. No need to write paragraphs about it.  If you're wearing a fake on though it means you appreciate the style but can't afford a real one. 

Or you want to try and prove to theres that you have a real one ....

Its ego.... ;)

"OOOO is that a Rolex"

Rolex wearer swells with pride...." yes", and displays it to the fawning underling.."

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2018, 09:08:52 AM »
Or you want to try and prove to theres that you have a real one ....

Its ego.... ;)

"OOOO is that a Rolex"

Rolex wearer swells with pride...." yes", and displays it to the fawning underling.."

LOL made me laugh.  Well written...

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2018, 10:49:18 AM »
Not at all, I could buy a 5k watch tomorrow, I dont think a watch is worth 5k, its a fucking watch.

sure, if you want to spend money on watches then thats fine, but dont make comments that someone who doesnt want to spend a lot of money on a watch is a poor man.

I see scroats and shitbags with Rolex on, are they real, who fucking cares, they are still a fucking scroat.

Unless you have the persona nd have other trappings of money even if you spend 10k on a watch no one will think its real, alternatively if you have the trappings of wealth then you can buy a fake and everyone will think its real.
Its no good driving around in a ten year old beat up car wearing a Rolex..
Its how you look that counts, the watch has fuck all to do with it.

You are not alone in your thinking of 5k is crazy to spend on a watch but I’ve been a lover of Rolex watches since seeing my dads submariner when I was a little kid.I have since spent up to 22k on one and while crazy to you and most I’m not into houses,cars,boats,fancy clothes etc...So I work hard and buy what I like.Also I would much rather drive a 5k car and wear a 50k watch cause us not about showing off it’s just my taste and what I enjoy.i don’t dress nice at all but I have nice watches.

be back

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2018, 10:50:23 AM »
You are not alone in your thinking of 5k is crazy to spend on a watch but I’ve been a lover of Rolex watches since seeing my dads submariner when I was a little kid.I have since spent up to 22k on one and while crazy to you and most I’m not into houses,cars,boats,fancy clothes etc...So I work hard and buy what I like.Also I would much rather drive a 5k car and wear a 50k watch cause us not about showing off it’s just my taste and what I enjoy.i don’t dress nice at all but I have nice watches.
and as such everyone thinks they are fake....

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2018, 10:52:40 AM »
Funny how these watch treads always get people going.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2018, 10:53:35 AM »
and as such everyone thinks they are fake....

That’s fine by me though.its just a passion I have.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2018, 11:09:08 AM »
That’s fine by me though.its just a passion I have.

I think we've discussed watches before and your right about the Rolex stainless models. I love watches too and am wearing a Breitling as I type. Also have a thing for cars but it's my money and I'm not financing anything including my houses.

werewolf operative

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2018, 12:25:55 PM »
I know many that have real Rolex’s and a collection of Ferrari’s, not leased and multiple houses... I deal with cars as my business everyday, see people that are the real deal and frauds all the time

PJ most likely leased and the bank owns his house, the “American dream” baby

This.

:'(

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2018, 12:30:47 PM »

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2018, 01:37:03 PM »
You also can't compare a Rolex to a nice car.  I have a few of both and the cars always depreciate fast, the Rolex will not.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2018, 02:01:10 PM »
You also can't compare a Rolex to a nice car.  I have a few of both and the cars always depreciate fast, the Rolex will not.

Exactly.most don’t understand that though.