Author Topic: Question.....  (Read 2639 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Question.....
« on: March 20, 2018, 04:23:23 PM »
I received my new tracfone today. It's one of those free phones. But, the issue is that it only comes with a certain amount of minutes. Does anyone know how I can extend the minutes on the phone without having to get a whole new phone or pay for extra minutes?

Thanks.
X

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Question.....
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 04:25:52 PM »
they sell pre loaded cards at places like cvs, or i know i can purchase "bundles" online with minutes texts and data

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 04:26:16 PM »
I don’t understand, how did you get a free phone?

James

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 04:29:25 PM »
I received my new tracfone today. It's one of those free phones. But, the issue is that it only comes with a certain amount of minutes. Does anyone know how I can extend the minutes on the phone without having to get a whole new phone or pay for extra minutes?

Thanks.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 04:48:05 PM »
they sell pre loaded cards at places like cvs, or i know i can purchase "bundles" online with minutes texts and data

Thanks, dude! Much appreciated.
X

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 04:49:05 PM »
You should cut back on those late night calls to Goodrum.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 04:49:34 PM »
I don’t understand, how did you get a free phone?

Just google "Tracfones."
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 04:50:53 PM »

Hahahha

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 04:50:57 PM »

;D ;D

When I call Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, late at night, its usually for diet or training tips.

Sometimes I do not know if I should eat broccoli or asparagus. He always steers me in the right direction.
X

98mustang

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2018, 04:51:52 PM »

Thanks.

Congrats on the free phone!!  You can't get anymore minutes than they give you free each month.  We really need a saftey net in this country to be able to battle corporations, huge walkous etc to force their hand.  I would propose everyone get's 1500 basic living allowance, free food card for 300 a month, free electric, free internet.  That way companies would have to come correct for you to even think about working for them.  Who would pay for it?  Could stop spending billions on the military and divert those funds, then yank the 1% of richest peoples passports and tax them to death.  It would be for the greater good of the people.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2018, 04:53:41 PM »
Congrats on the free phone!!  You can't get anymore minutes than they give you free each month.  We really need a saftey net in this country to be able to battle corporations, huge walkous etc to force their hand.  I would propose everyone get's 1500 basic living allowance, free food card for 300 a month, free electric, free internet.  That way companies would have to come correct for you to even think about working for them.  Who would pay for it?  Could stop spending billions on the military and divert those funds, then yank the 1% of richest peoples passports and tax them to death.  It would be for the greater good of the people.

Thanks for the congratulations.

But, I am saddened that I will not be able to get extra minutes. I guess I will just have to wait until the next month comes. But, I can still text at least.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2018, 05:01:35 PM »
Hahahha

Rob, you should call Goodrum.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2018, 05:28:22 PM »
Thanks for the congratulations.

But, I am saddened that I will not be able to get extra minutes. I guess I will just have to wait until the next month comes. But, I can still text at least.

I'm glad my Tax dollars are helping someone I like.

I have a couple suggestions that may help.

Don't use your tracphone during work hours, save your minutes for off work time.  If you need to make personal calls at work use the phones provided by Sears and Robuck at the service counter.  Also sprinkle in a few sirs, ma'am and we do provide that here,  during the conversations. Dont be afraid to have friends and family call you at work and ask for you by name and department. Your supervisor and coworkers will think you're an outstanding employee with your focused dillegence on customer service .

Charge your phone while at work, you'll save money on your electric bill doing this.

If you are continually running out of minutes apply for a second phone, you'll get a new phone and number but you'll also get a new monthly allotment of minutes at no cost to you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2018, 05:33:57 PM »
I'm glad my Tax dollars are helping someone I like.

I have a couple suggestions that may help.

Don't use your tracphone during work hours, save your minutes for off work time.  If you need to make personal calls at work use the phones provided by Sears and Robuck at the service counter.  Also sprinkle in a few sirs, ma'am and we do provide that here,  during the conversations. Dont be afraid to have friends and family call you at work and ask for you by name and department. Your supervisor and coworkers will think you're an outstanding employee with your focused dillegence on customer service .

Charge your phone while at work, you'll save money on your electric bill doing this.

If you are continually running out of minutes apply for a second phone, you'll get a new phone and number but you'll also get a new monthly allotment of minutes at no cost to you.

Dave D, actually I had a friend or two call Sears and my manager did not like it, so I had to can that! I guess Ill just have to rely on texting. Plus, texting is easier and more efficient.
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2018, 05:51:41 PM »
Rob, you should call Goodrum.

Just got off the phone with him,long convo discussing washers,dryers,mattress’ and bedroom sets.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2018, 06:03:19 PM »
Just got off the phone with him,long convo discussing washers,dryers,mattress’ and bedroom sets.

What about jaguars, flat screen television, and chicken breasts?
X

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2018, 06:06:57 PM »
Dave D, actually I had a friend or two call Sears and my manager did not like it, so I had to can that! I guess Ill just have to rely on texting. Plus, texting is easier and more efficient.

You're Asian and working at some menial job at Sears? Your family must be devastated.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2018, 06:08:38 PM »
You're Asian and working at some menial job at Sears? Your family must be devastated.

Who said its a menial job?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2018, 06:10:43 PM »
Who said its a menial job?

" ... my manager."

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2018, 06:11:17 PM »

No job is menial.

All jobs have a purpose.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2018, 06:15:44 PM »

& Roebuck

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2018, 06:17:07 PM »
No job is menial.

All jobs have a purpose.

Perhaps, but many are menial, i.e., not requiring much skill or lacking in prestige.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2018, 06:17:41 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2018, 06:23:24 PM »
X

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2018, 08:06:38 PM »
No Asian would ask a question about cell phones on a bodybuilding forum.