Author Topic: You have been laid off!!!  (Read 6900 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: You have been laid off!!!
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2010, 06:11:13 AM »
"To 240,my kidneys are fine.I had problems a couple of years ago after taking too many diretics for a show.My blood work is 100% normal and Ive been using for 22 years.I will be around a lot longer then a carpet muncher like Jag.I bet she dies of botchulism-too much bad meat in the can."

Good deal man.  When Obama retires in 2016, we'll need you to bash Evan bayh.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2010, 06:17:52 AM »
"To 240,my kidneys are fine.I had problems a couple of years ago after taking too many diretics for a show.My blood work is 100% normal and Ive been using for 22 years.I will be around a lot longer then a carpet muncher like Jag.I bet she dies of botchulism-too much bad meat in the can."

Good deal man.  When Obama retires in 2016, we'll need you to bash Evan bayh.

240:  "I am a libertarian"

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2010, 06:20:54 AM »
awww... i tink I hoit poor billy's widdle feelings.   :'(
Where's the insult? You brag about being 315lbs, 240 said it was at least 30% body fat... I was just doin' a little math. Are you upset I rounded up that 1/2lb. Would you have felt better if I said that was at least 94.5 lbs of fat?

And here I thought you could get through a post without bring up sexuality. I guess I was wrong.
just so you know, ...the only carpet I ever munched, was the carpet in my bedroom when I accidently tripped one morning and landed flat on my face on the fllor. After I realized, my nose wasn't broken, and my teeth weren't knocked out, I laughed, ...cause it was kind of funny. btw - I don't eat meat in a can, ...I'm a vegetarian.  :)

You take meat in the can.Once again,ANYTIME you want to compare your build to mine and put money up let me know.Anytime you want to compare your lifts to mine ,let me know.Anytime you want to compare titles for money ,let me know.THIS IS A LIFTING SITE I hope you at least lift and are willing to put your money where your mouth is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2010, 07:55:12 AM »
hey, you guys are the one saying Brown/palin 2012 ;), not me

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2010, 09:20:05 AM »
hey, you guys are the one saying Brown/palin 2012 ;), not me

Who?Not me?I want a Thune -Ryan ticket,or a Ryan-Pence ticket.I dont like Brown or Palin.But unlike you I DESPISE people like Crist[who is getting his ass smoked in Florida]or other lib republicans.Get them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2010, 08:25:33 PM »
i want somebody in there that understands the constitution and what the founding fathers said 

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2010, 10:37:12 PM »
What do you expect from rob?, he's a seminoles fan. Kinda funny how a guy that has his own business actually supports obama. You don't need brains to incorporate I guess...

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2010, 11:49:51 PM »
The boses here are scared of a 315lb man.They know better then to ever say anything to me.

::)