Author Topic: The Power of Insulin  (Read 7934 times)

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
Re: The Power of Insulin
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 01:17:53 AM »
You look great, but I'm confused....how did your hair grow 6 inches in 4 months? Is that insulin too? Please clarify....I'm really confused.
Cam ad mi

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2006, 07:22:47 AM »
You look great, but I'm confused....how did your hair grow 6 inches in 4 months? Is that insulin too? Please clarify....I'm really confused.

What you think is long hair is actually a doo rag on my head, always wear one of them contest training to generate more sweat.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2006, 07:23:54 AM »
nice size big guy! but, i don't like the pink underwear!  ;D

Til my death I will claim they are PEACH , not pink!

Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2006, 07:25:41 AM »
This pic is pre-insulin, before i popped insulin for 4 weeks prior to a contest

This pic is post insulin, ready to compete.

you're a moron.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2006, 07:26:11 AM »
bent over rows... i know wat ur talking about but is it the machine looking thing with free weights or the bench bar with free weights?
do u get wat im tryin 2 say? (bad english)

i use the machine that uses free weights? but when i do it, instead of feeling the contraction on my back muscle i feel it all on my arms!!! :( because i have no back muscle...  like when i do pullups again... i feel all my arms but nothing on back... u know?
I use very few machines, by Rows I mean the bench bar and free weights, if my back is a tad tender one day, i'll do rows on the smith machine but 90% of the time, the rows are with a bench bar.  I also stand on a box about 1 foot tall so when I load up the bar with 45's, they dont touch the ground when I bend over to begin rowing.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2006, 07:28:43 AM »
did the insulin help you with that 445lb bench?
Nope that was in my earlier years, found a doc that put me on roids, went to him once a week for a shot of test, shot of Decca and amazingly he gave us 50 mg. dianabols, the strength I credit to the Dbol tabs.  But i'd never do those again, week 4 on those which is as long as you can run the d'bols, my kidneys got sore.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2006, 07:31:05 AM »
you're a moron.

I'm a moron?    That makes you a little boy behind a computer screen that gets his rocks off typing nasty words to someone that could kick your punk ass.  I attack nobody here, what makes little dweebs get their rocks off by attacking.
I suspect you don't even weight train.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2006, 07:52:35 AM »
I'm a moron?    That makes you a little boy behind a computer screen that gets his rocks off typing nasty words to someone that could kick your punk ass.  I attack nobody here, what makes little dweebs get their rocks off by attacking.
I suspect you don't even weight train.
calm down tiger, don't get those massive 16 inch cannons in an uproar i was just making fun of you for being so insecure about your appearance that you'd shoot yourself full of insulin at age 50.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2006, 09:02:21 AM »
calm down tiger, don't get those massive 16 inch cannons in an uproar i was just making fun of you for being so insecure about your appearance that you'd shoot yourself full of insulin at age 50.

Insecure?  Bro, you do what you have to do to win a contest.  That said, thats the only time I fired Insulin and after nearly crashing on it, its the last time I do it.  I won the contest but still not worth that feeling of crashing.

Dude, i'm anything but insecure.  Wish you could see my smile and just the simple fact i'm enjoying posting here with you young and up and comers.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

kcklassic

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2006, 11:33:05 AM »
look amazing, shoulders and chest are awesome

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2006, 11:49:52 AM »
actually gained about half that in 4 weeks, the first pic is a year older than the second pic but still, the insulin blew my back up like a blow up doll.

You're definitely a dedicated bodybuilders and that deserves praise.

I have to say though, there is definitely a difference between the two and there is no way I'd believe you made those gains in four weeks, regardless of what drugs.

A year between photos.......that I can believe.

Still a very good progression.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2006, 08:11:15 PM »
Insecure?  Bro, you do what you have to do to win a contest. 

Yea the Olympia or Arnold Classic, not the novice division local contest.  ;) If you were a reasonably intelligent person you would leave the insulin to the pros, those who actually make a living off bodybuilding, not to get ready for some local contest.
Don't let em fool ya

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2006, 10:49:41 PM »
Yea the Olympia or Arnold Classic, not the novice division local contest.  ;) If you were a reasonably intelligent person you would leave the insulin to the pros, those who actually make a living off bodybuilding, not to get ready for some local contest.

Damn, Rasta.....

You're really crippin' on the Rooster's set.....

Rough.   :-\

DIV

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2006, 10:55:04 PM »
There is no one in hell someone makes those gains in 4 weeks on 'slin. I'd say at least 10 months or more.

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2006, 09:37:53 AM »
Damn, Rasta.....

You're really crippin' on the Rooster's set.....

Rough.   :-\

DIV

Its da truth really
Don't let em fool ya

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2006, 09:42:15 AM »
Til my death I will claim they are PEACH , not pink!

Nevertheless, peach still sounds fruitty, no pun intended.
Don't let em fool ya

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2006, 06:00:50 PM »
There is no one in hell someone makes those gains in 4 weeks on 'slin. I'd say at least 10 months or more.

Your wrong..... That is absolutley possible in 4 weeks..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2006, 08:49:56 PM »
Your wrong..... That is absolutley possible in 4 weeks..

I'd love to see someone prove that to me. I'd gladly admit I was wrong. I can't see a 48 year old guy who said he was out of the game for a while making those gains in 4 weeks.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2006, 08:57:58 PM »
I'd love to see someone prove that to me. I'd gladly admit I was wrong. I can't see a 48 year old guy who said he was out of the game for a while making those gains in 4 weeks.

That wasn't four weeks in between pictures.......it was a year.

He already mentioned that before.

Only a hyper-responder on a heavy cycle would have a chance to put on that kind of lean mass in four weeks and I'm even skeptical of that.

Kevin Levrone was a hyper-responder and even he didn't blow up like that in four weeks.

DIV

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2006, 08:58:53 PM »

Only a hyper-responder on a heavy cycle would have a chance to put on that kind of lean mass in four weeks and I'm even skeptical of that.

Kevin Levrone was a hyper-responder and even he didn't blow up like that in four weeks.

DIV

I was saying that it had to be 10 months or so. I agree with what you're saying, though.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2006, 09:13:32 PM »

DIV
According to Milos Sarcev, Flex did just that in prep for the 2003 Iron Man.

Milos: "I had a great time seeing THE FASTEST TRANSFORMATION EVER RECORDED in the history of the human kind...

Four weeks before Ironman you (Flex) looked like you could very successfully play badminton in the Asian Games - and be called out of shape skinny-fat player hardly over 200 lbs...

Three weeks later you were 245 lbs looking like you could take the Ironman title (at the time Jay was NOT going to enter the Ironman...focusing only on AC)...

I remember watching even Madeline in shock as she was seeing you completely transform "by a minute"...

Flex, Shawn and I trained super intense - twice a day to pull the miracle and get Flex in competitive shape in matter of 4 weeks...

Again - I have NEVER witnessed anything like it in my entire life.
Flex was getting bigger and leaner by the minute...2 weeks more and God knows what would have happened at the AC 2003...

I really believed he could reach his all time best - and ALL TIME BEST FLEX could beat anyone..."

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2006, 09:26:32 PM »
According to Milos Sarcev, Flex did just that in prep for the 2003 Iron Man.

Milos: "I had a great time seeing THE FASTEST TRANSFORMATION EVER RECORDED in the history of the human kind...

Four weeks before Ironman you (Flex) looked like you could very successfully play badminton in the Asian Games - and be called out of shape skinny-fat player hardly over 200 lbs...

Three weeks later you were 245 lbs looking like you could take the Ironman title (at the time Jay was NOT going to enter the Ironman...focusing only on AC)...

I remember watching even Madeline in shock as she was seeing you completely transform "by a minute"...

Flex, Shawn and I trained super intense - twice a day to pull the miracle and get Flex in competitive shape in matter of 4 weeks...

Again - I have NEVER witnessed anything like it in my entire life.
Flex was getting bigger and leaner by the minute...2 weeks more and God knows what would have happened at the AC 2003...

I really believed he could reach his all time best - and ALL TIME BEST FLEX could beat anyone..."

So you want me to take the word of Milos Sarcev, convicted drug dealer, and Flex Wheeler "kidney transplant" patient....

OK....

EDIT:   I almost forget to mention Flex's "ninja" story which prevented him from competing in the Olympia one year.  The guy has made up so many stories that I don't take anything he says seriously.

As for Milos......he's not that smart, but he does know how to get guys in good shape for competition.  That is true.

Still don't buy the 4 week claim, though.

DIV

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2006, 11:55:43 PM »
LOL- blatant gimmick account setup by TA or some other jackass

Alex23

« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2006, 12:53:23 AM »
LOL- blatant gimmick account setup by TA or some other jackass

which post?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2006, 08:07:40 AM »
I wouldn't touch insulin. Leave that for the hardcore guys with the pro cards. Not worth the health risk guys.

PB