Author Topic: jimmy page and his girlfriend  (Read 22541 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: jimmy page and his girlfriend
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2015, 12:46:40 PM »
Of course you do. Always after a massive owning.

And of course you're massive. You've made it abundantly clear that even well into your fifties the most important thing to you is how your body looks. You never miss an opportunity to post your pics.

It's not easy maintaining a physique like your. The training, the meal plans, the "supplements". It's an all consuming life style.

But it comes with a cost. As everybody will agree you have nice big muscles I truly doubt anyone will agree that you that you are especially sharp upstairs. Before I knew it was you I was talking to the immediate impression I got from you was that you were little dim. Not retarded or anything like that. Just slow. Like Moose in those Archie comics. Typical gym meat head. But hey, as loog as you can still flex your muscles, admire yourself in the mirror, and proudly posts pics of yourself then have at it. To each his own. Still starting threads at 50 years old wanting to compare arm size?

As you once, with faux modesty, declared how a woman you know referred to you as a "himbo".

LOL! OK, "himbo".

ah, the old "you're not smart because I say so".  Coming from a guy who was the last IDIOT out of the fox hole in the gh15 Fiasco

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2015, 12:56:04 PM »
Thats an obtuse statement.  Are you saying YOU wouldn't pursue a far younger woman ?  That's what "standards we set for ourselves" would imply.  But yet you are arguing to the contrary, so forgive me if I'm a bit confused as to what the fuck you are actually saying

It's actually quite common. While I wouldn't suck on a glass pipe full of crack, I don't care if you do. While I wouldn't want to get an abortion, I don't care if you do. While I am not gay, I don't care if you are. While I am not religious I don't care if you are.... just don't interfere with my rights and we're good. It's called personal responsibility and freedoms..

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2015, 12:57:03 PM »
LOL @Pellius thinking he's smarter than me

17 is the  widely regarded legal age of consent you dipshit, that's why I use that number.

Still believe in Elves ?  LOLOLOL

Way smarter. If we both took an SAT test without warning you would have trouble figuring out where to write your name. When I debate you it's like talking to a child.

And I believe that though some Sates have a lowered the age to 16 the Federal Law has the age of consent at 18 which most States abide by. Never really heard of the rather odd age of 17 being "widely regarded" as the legal age.

"The Federal government has a legal age of consent of 18. Federal law, however, applies only to sexual acts that involve travel between different states, countries, or on federal property. This makes it a crime to use any form of communication between states to try to get a minor to have sex with an adult. Even if the minor and adult are in the same state, if the communication leaves the state, it is a crime. For example, if both people live in the same state and use an instant messaging program to communicate, and if the server used for the communication is in another state, this is a crime."

"Elves? LOLOLOL?" Do you want me to pull the PM where you are asking me to get you on the gh15 board because you are tired of getting brutalize here. You wanted to be on a "serious" bbing board?

LOLOLOL! Indeed.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2015, 12:58:30 PM »
lol at groink and pellius going at it all over again just like years ago.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2015, 12:59:22 PM »
ah, the old "you're not smart because I say so".  Coming from a guy who was the last IDIOT out of the fox hole in the gh15 Fiasco

Don't make me post the PM where you are whining about this board and to put in a good word to gh15 to get you on his board.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2015, 01:01:43 PM »

It's actually quite common. While I wouldn't suck on a glass pipe full of crack, I don't care if you do. While I wouldn't want to get an abortion, I don't care if you do. While I am not gay, I don't care if you are. While I am not religious I don't care if you are.... just don't interfere with my rights and we're good. It's called personal responsibility and freedoms..

These are simple concepts easily understood by those who don't have simple minds.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2015, 01:03:49 PM »

Brings back fond memories.

Like a lion with a confused cub.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2015, 01:04:52 PM »
Way smarter. If we both took an SAT test without warning you would have trouble figuring out where to write your name. When I debate you it's like talking to a child.

And I believe that though some Sates have a lowered the age to 16 the Federal Law has the age of consent at 18 which most States abide by. Never really heard of the rather odd age of 17 being "widely regarded" as the legal age.

"The Federal government has a legal age of consent of 18. Federal law, however, applies only to sexual acts that involve travel between different states, countries, or on federal property. This makes it a crime to use any form of communication between states to try to get a minor to have sex with an adult. Even if the minor and adult are in the same state, if the communication leaves the state, it is a crime. For example, if both people live in the same state and use an instant messaging program to communicate, and if the server used for the communication is in another state, this is a crime."

"Elves? LOLOLOL?" Do you want me to pull the PM where you are asking me to get you on the gh15 board because you are tired of getting brutalize here. You wanted to be on a "serious" bbing board?

LOLOLOL! Indeed.

You think that bothers me ?  Unlike you I could give two shits  about what goes on with  these boards:.. Post away.  I was looking for tren sources, & I found them... You ever wonder why I never followed through stupid?  I got what I needed  ;)

let's adress posting pics now.... You were  older than I am right now when you posted your pics.... So you might want to shut the fuck up about people's age.

Intelligence

this is the moron who was the absolute last person to think that gh15 was a pro

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2015, 01:05:24 PM »
disgusting and immoral as fuck.

The funny thing is.... each of us think that OUR moral values are the "right" ones. It gets a lot easier when you understant that there are no "morals", just these who are stronger/take advantage of whatever situation in life and these who are weaker. Nothing else really.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2015, 01:06:31 PM »
Brings back fond memories.

Like a lion with a confused cub.

The lion being the 225 pound shredded beast.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2015, 01:08:57 PM »
What I would do was make it a felony offense to date a woman who is over 12 years your junior without written consent from one of  her parents,  and her... Until the woman is 21 years of age then it doesn't matter.

I'd tend to agree with this one. wuld be pretty "fair" (in the sense of "morals". But there no morals really.. that's another side.).

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2015, 01:09:06 PM »
You think that bothers me ?  Unlike you I could give two shits  about what goes on with  these boards:.. Post away.  I was looking for tren sources, & I found them... You ever wonder why I never followed through stupid?  I got what I needed  ;)

let's adress posting pics now.... You were  older than I am right now when you posted your pics.... So you might want to shut the fuck up about people's age.

Intelligence

this is the moron who was the absolute last person to think that gh15 was a pro

Yes, it does bother you. It bothers you greatly. Your meltdowns are legendary and it's well know how you cry to the mods. Always going to the mods to protect you when someone hurts your feelings. You even did it on this thread pleading that the mods ban Uberman because of the bitch slapping he has given you over the years.

But I can see the meltdowns are starting to come.

Please continue.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2015, 01:10:08 PM »
The funny thing is.... each of us think that OUR moral values are the "right" ones. It gets a lot easier when you understant that there are no "morals", just these who are stronger/take advantage of whatever situation in life and these who are weaker. Nothing else really.
oops, you just ended the whole debate, and most debates lol. In the end anyone who can do what he wants will. And no one is a prey; the grown up woman wants money, the old man wants to impress other men and wants young submissive ass. Shared mutual interests. It's not pedophilia if woman is legaly old enough, but the young woman might have been conditioned in the past by male father figures and/or even their mothers/grandmothers to go that path tho. Who cares anyways. Neither pellius nor groink have the money to get young girls lol.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2015, 01:10:29 PM »
The lion being the 225 pound shredded beast.

Of course, muscle man. Of course.

So how many times have you flexed in front of the mirror today?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2015, 01:11:39 PM »
Yes, it does bother you. It bothers you greatly. Your meltdowns are legendary and it's well know how you cry to the mods. Always going to the mods to protect you when someone hurts your feelings. You even did it on this thread pleading that the mods ban Uberman because of the bitch slapping he has given you over the years.

But I can see the meltdowns are starting to come.

Please continue.

Now we're into the mind,reading portion of the program....LOL.

Its like its scripted.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2015, 01:12:16 PM »
oops, you just ended the whole debate, and most debates lol. In the end anyone who can do what he wants will. And no one is a prey; the woman wants money, the old man wants to impress other men and wants young submissive ass. Shared mutual interests. It's not pedophilia if woman is legaly old enough, but the young woman might have been conditioned in the past by male father figures to go that route tho. Who cares anyways. Neither pellius nor groink have the money to get young girls lol.

Hey, I heard that!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2015, 01:12:47 PM »

Like the Two Old Men Statler and Waldorf from Muppet Show? :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2015, 01:14:09 PM »
Of course, muscle man. Of course.

So how many times have you flexed in front of the mirror today?

I'm at work so that reay curtails my flexing time.  When I get home I'll put in some quality time and I will also practice some expressions,  so people think I have feelings.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2015, 01:14:18 PM »
Now we're into the mind,reading portion of the program....LOL.

Its like its scripted.  

It's so easy being you. So simple. Almost innocent. Like a child.

I want to pat you on the head and give you a treat.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2015, 01:15:55 PM »
oops, you just ended the whole debate, and most debates lol. In the end anyone who can do what he wants will. And no one is a prey; the grown up woman wants money, the old man wants to impress other men and wants young submissive ass. Shared mutual interests. It's not pedophilia if woman is legaly old enough, but the young woman might have been conditioned in the past by male father figures and/or even their mothers/grandmothers to go that path tho. Who cares anyways. Neither pellius nor groink have the money to get young girls lol.

says the unemployed factory worker who threatens to kill his wife if she leaves him.... How does the bottom of the barrel taste?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2015, 01:17:25 PM »
I'm at work so that reay curtails my flexing time.  When I get home I'll put in some quality time and I will also practice some expressions,  so people think I have feelings.

Don't forget the skull cap, but the baseball cap turn backwards will also do.

It gives you that bad ass look that really covers up those deep seated insecurities.

Nothing says alpha like a 50 year old slamming a most muscular on his detractors.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2015, 01:19:42 PM »
says the unemployed factory worker who threatens to kill his wife if she leaves him.... How does the bottom of the barrel taste?

You better pick one fight at a time, muscle man. I've had my disagreements with Uber but he's no dummy. You're not in his league as has been proven time and time again over the years

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2015, 01:20:00 PM »
Even my veins are aesthetic and advanced... Its like God himself took time out of his  busy day to create me as a paradigm of muscularity, balance, temperment,grace and understanding of the human condition

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2015, 01:21:36 PM »
Don't forget the skull cap, but the baseball cap turn backwards will also do.

It gives you that bad ass look that really covers up those deep seated insecurities.

Nothing says alpha like a 50 year old slamming a most muscular on his detractors.

Why all the,dimestore psychological nonsense ?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2015, 01:25:07 PM »

But for the record, all the women I've been involved with have been younger than me including my current squeeze. She's in her early thirties and I am in my fifties. That would make her over 20 years younger than I am.

Oh the horror. I "own it".

Well done.