Author Topic: jimmy page and his girlfriend  (Read 22539 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: jimmy page and his girlfriend
« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2015, 01:27:14 PM »
You realize I'm acting silly because this argument has gotten silly...right ?

You do what you want, I'll just say if any 30 40 or 50 something year old man came calling  for my daughter... He will get an earful and be leaving empty handed

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2015, 01:29:37 PM »
lol at groink and pellius going at it all over again just like years ago.

Classics.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2015, 01:29:44 PM »
Even my veins are aesthetic and advanced... Its like God himself took time out of his  busy day to create me as a paradigm of muscularity, balance, temperment,grace and understanding of the human condition

If my maid left clothes on the floor like that she would be looking for a new job

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2015, 01:31:18 PM »
Classics.

It reminds me of a family reunion where everything starts off great then a few too many drinks get served.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2015, 01:40:19 PM »
oops, you just ended the whole debate, and most debates lol. In the end anyone who can do what he wants will. And no one is a prey; the grown up woman wants money, the old man wants to impress other men and wants young submissive ass. Shared mutual interests. It's not pedophilia if woman is legaly old enough, but the young woman might have been conditioned in the past by male father figures and/or even their mothers/grandmothers to go that path tho. Who cares anyways. Neither pellius nor groink have the money to get young girls lol.

Perfect.

Tho' both of them are jacked, that sometimes compensates for a lack of money. When I think now... I'd probably would not reject a hot 50yo former/current fitness competitor/cougar with a great body, well at least for a fuck. Some 20yos may have a "thing" for that shit.. actually many are into older males anyway (due to pure "authority").

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2015, 01:42:01 PM »
You realize I'm acting silly because this argument has gotten silly...right ?

You do what you want, I'll just say if any 30 40 or 50 something year old man came calling  for my daughter... He will get an earful and be leaving empty handed

No, you are not acting. You are getting brutally owned again and getting frustrated and confused, and now realize how silly you look.

Now like a child who wants to look cool but does something humiliating you are saying, "Haha! I meant to do that."

But keep posting pictures of your muscles. That's really all you have in life and all that has meaning to you. It's how you derive your identity and feelings of self worth. When you come across another man who is obviously more sophisticated, cultured, and educated than you. You know, knows how to hold a fork when eating and where the utensils go. You just sniff and say, "Well, I look better than him in a tank top."  And your latest girlfriend pats you on the head and says, "Of course you do, my big, bad Himbo. Of course you do."

If there was ever a classic example of a man in a state of arrested development it is you.

Now hit me with a back double bi you big hulk of man. You "Himbo".

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #131 on: January 29, 2015, 01:42:43 PM »
It reminds me of a family reunion where everything starts off great then a few too many drinks get served.

Lolol... exactly. That never gets old, esp. if you are a spectator.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2015, 01:44:09 PM »
pellius>Drop a pic of your legendary condition (I'm sure you are under 8% currently) and let the hell break loose!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2015, 01:47:48 PM »
No, you are not acting. You are getting brutally owned again and getting frustrated and confused, and now realize how silly you look.

Now like a child who wants to look cool but does something humiliating you are saying, "Haha! I meant to do that."

But keep posting pictures of your muscles. That's really all you have in life and all that has meaning to you. It's how you derive your identity and feelings of self worth. When you come across another man who is obviously more sophisticated, cultured, and educated than you. You know, knows how to hold a fork when eating and where the utensils go. You just sniff and say, "Well, I look better than him in a tank top."  And your latest girlfriend pats you on the head and says, "Of course you do, my big, bad Himbo. Of course you do."

If there was ever a classic example of a man in a state of arrested development it is you.

Now hit me with a back double bi you big hulk of man. You "Himbo".

Hate to use cliches..but thats a meltdown if I ever read one.

I was throwing out an olive branch because we go way back, and both of us are too wise and been around too long to have a stupid 14 page slugfest.

But apparently only one of us is

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2015, 01:53:53 PM »
Perfect.

Tho' both of them are jacked, that sometimes compensates for a lack of money. When I think now... I'd probably would not reject a hot 50yo former/current fitness competitor/cougar with a great body, well at least for a fuck. Some 20yos may have a "thing" for that shit.. actually many are into older males anyway (due to pure "authority").

Exactly. People seem to resent when someone is attracted to a man who has money or a women who is young a beautiful.

But if you want to attract someone you have to have something to offer be it money, looks, intelligence, a strong body.... For a man, having money trumps everything because it is proof positive that you can survive in this world and provide a high quality of life. Yes, being strong, good looking, intelligence count as well because these also imply a potential for success and survival. And with young women it promotes the ability to procreate. A young, healthy woman is a much better bet that your off springs will be superior than if you have off springs with an old hag. Assuming they are not past the age of menopause which in that case makes them useless for procreation and why most men aren't attracted to old women.

That is not the case with men. Someone once asked Henry Kissinger how is it that so many women found him sexy and attractive. He laughed and said that he himself wasn't sexy and attractive but it is power and influence (success and money) that made him sexy and attractive.

Women are attracted by money (to insure their survival and the survival of their children) and men are attracted to looks (to insure success in spreading their genes and in a sense their own survival).

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 29, 2015, 01:56:29 PM »
Hate to use cliches..but thats a meltdown if I ever read one.

I was throwing out an olive branch because we go way back, and both of us are too wise and been around too long to have a stupid 14 page slugfest.

But apparently only one of us is

Yeah, I'm melting down all right.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #136 on: January 29, 2015, 02:00:45 PM »
Exactly. People seem to resent when someone is attracted to a man who has money or a women who is young a beautiful.

But if you want to attract someone you have to have something to offer be it money, looks, intelligence, a strong body.... For a man, having money trumps everything because it is proof positive that you can survive in this world and provide a high quality of life. Yes, being strong, good looking, intelligence count as well because these also imply a potential for success and survival. And with young women it promotes the ability to procreate. A young, healthy woman is a much better bet that your off springs will be superior than if you have off springs with an old hag. Assuming they are not past the age of menopause which in that case makes them useless for procreation and why most men aren't attracted to old women.

That is not the case with men. Someone once asked Henry Kissinger how is it that so many women found him sexy and attractive. He laughed and said that he himself wasn't sexy and attractive but it is power and influence (success and money) that made him sexy and attractive.

Women are attracted by money (to insure their survival and the survival of their children) and men are attracted to looks (to insure success in spreading their genes and in a sense their own survival).

Actually at any age, if one wants to get something good, one has to offer something equally good. There are dumb ones who will be seduced by money, there are these who have a fetish for muscles/big man physique (usualy petite ones), there are these who really like high intelligence (another kind of äuthority), al of these are obviously related to survival. One thing I've noticed for sure - when females choose, they can choose on quite a lot different qualities of a male, when males choose... well, it's a little less complicated usualy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 29, 2015, 02:08:32 PM »
Actually at any age, if one wants to get something good, one has to offer something equally good. There are dumb ones who will be seduced by money, there are these who have a fetish for muscles/big man physique (usualy petite ones), there are these who really like high intelligence (another kind of äuthority), al of these are obviously related to survival. One thing I've noticed for sure - when females choose, they can choose on quite a lot different qualities of a male, when males choose... well, it's a little less complicated usualy.

I agree with your premise but why are the ones seduced by money the "dumb ones". Is it less dumb to be seduce by someone with big muscles? Someone who is funny/charming?"

Money is the prime determinate on how ones lives and the opportunities available to you and to your children. Big muscle, good looks, and funny/charming are great qualities but when you are trying to raise a family in a one bedroom apartment those muscles and looks get old.

And you're not laughing as much.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #138 on: January 29, 2015, 02:10:43 PM »
I agree with your premise but why are the ones seduced by money the "dumb ones". Is it less dumb to be seduce by someone with big muscles? Someone who is funny/charming?"

Money is the prime determinate on how ones lives and the opportunities available to you and to your children. Big muscle, good looks, and funny/charming are great qualities but when you are trying to raise a family in a one bedroom apartment those muscles and looks get old.

And you're not laughing as much.

Well my idea was that it's easier to seduce the dumber one with money and others can be seduced by other means (if there's no money). Depends on a qualities of a said female (she'll tend to look for the same in a potential partner). Money is good, no doubt about that.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 29, 2015, 02:17:26 PM »
Well my idea was that it's easier to seduce the dumber one with money and others can be seduced by other means (if there's no money). Depends on a qualities of a said female (she'll tend to look for the same in a potential partner). Money is good, no doubt about that.

Actually, I would think that the "dumber" one is the easier they are to seduce using any means. For the smarter ones you have to be able to back up your game as a day of reckoning will soon arrive.

That's why you see a lot of half retarded hotties with thugs. They unconsciously associate the tough guy persona as strength and a positive trait for survival. A sophisticated and educated women laugh off those tools and neither are they impressed by the muscle man prancing around in public with a tight tank top and spandex short shorts.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 29, 2015, 02:33:32 PM »

It is engeenered, it doesnt come out of nowhere suddenly, most normal girls from normal stable families date guys their age, same social class etc. For a young woman to date old men there has to be someone who told her to do so or something to have happened. The natural, normal automatic reaction of a normal young woman coming from a normal stable family is to seek peers in her direct environment.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 29, 2015, 02:45:28 PM »
It is engeenered, it doesnt come out of nowhere suddenly, most normal girls from normal stable families date guys their age, same social class etc. For a young woman to date old men there has to be someone who told her to do so or something to have happened. The natural, normal automatic reaction of a normal young woman coming from a normal stable family is to seek peers in her direct environment.

This.

And vice versa...a normal, well adjusted man doesn't go after women young enough to be his grandchild. Those of us with normal barometers innately feel "wrong" about it.  I know I'll catch flack but who really cares, I'm fortunate enough to have women half my age show interest in me on a regular basis because they dont know how old I am really ...and it skeeves me out..they are kids in my eyes.

It's funny because I'm the one who always gets accused of being a perpetual adolescent and not acting my age, and I'm the  one here that knows just fkng  stick to people is own age.....LOLOL..the irony

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 29, 2015, 02:53:21 PM »
pellius and groink

owning each other with 10000 word essays in this thread  :D
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 29, 2015, 03:06:16 PM »
pellius and groink

owning each other with 10000 word essays in this thread  :D

Yes.  Unfortunately for my old friend Smellius..he looks like a Lurtle.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #144 on: January 29, 2015, 03:12:19 PM »

I think the difference up to 10-12 years is normal and natural (due to different ways of males/females judge potential sexual partners. I mean - for a female the power of her sexyess is given at age 16-17, for free, than it fades away. A male has to earn it's "sexual value" and it starts coming after age 25 or so, and it's only increasing from then on actually, if a male is not a loser of course. Well at least from my experience. I can chose whatever females I want now, compared to whena I was a semi-clueless 20 yo. I've worked a lot, on various aspects to increase my value and I've arrived to that position when the choices are basically limitless. I'm jacked, I have money, I have something to say, I feel great/relaxed being myself, the sky is the limit. It was not like that some years ago..), more than that - there may be some issues probably, not like it's "wrong" anyway.. just some interesting wirings of personality/behavior, affected by some past events/example of parents (mother a lot younger than father)/etc..

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: January 29, 2015, 03:23:28 PM »
Perfect.

Plenty of women are still smoking hot at 50

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 29, 2015, 03:25:00 PM »

Lol

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #147 on: January 29, 2015, 03:26:24 PM »

You probably like to get drunk pretty often.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #148 on: January 29, 2015, 05:16:22 PM »

You must be old or black

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek