Author Topic: Jesus H Christ.....  (Read 25332 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Jesus H Christ.....
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2009, 07:12:03 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2009, 07:17:20 PM »
I'll stop bringing them up when you admit it's a choice and you prefer dick over pussy, until then my arguments are valid.

Let me 'stupid' it up for you, your claim is that homosexuality is not a choice, right? My point is that the people that busted for being pedos, beastiality, or incest use the same exact excuse, so what makes cocksuckers any different?

An alcoholic or drugs addict may say that they don't have a choice either, but many overcome their addictions and get help. Maybe yolu should seek out polepolishers anonymous and get some help?

If you admit that being rammed in the ass is what you prefer and admit you have a choice whether or not you're going to allow another man to penetrate you, then I'll drop it.

::)

you are a gah-damn moron. have you not figured out that action != inclination yet?!?

the ACTION of pedophilia is illegal. it doesn't MATTER that they have instinctive urges because when your URGES cause you to break the law, TOUGH SHIT. that breeches the level of sexuality. if you have kleptomania, you have a clinical condition that causes you to steal. stealing shit is illegal, kleptomania isn't, so kleptomaniacs (because their mental state causes them to do something that breaks the law) go to therapy to get over it. have we sunk in yet? ::)

homosexual sex is NOT illegal, it is NOT harmful in any way. ergo there is no reason to conflate it with any of the various illegal sexual practices out there. they are NOT RELATED.

having sex is a choice for everyone. you, me, birds, whales, EVERYONE. what we are attracted to is NOT. if what we are attracted to is somehow problematic (children, animals, stuff that's on fire), then you need to seek help and if you fail to do so then you'll be prosecuted as you well should be. unless you can tell me what's wrong with two guys having sex beyond "ew it's gross because i have the brain of a fucking child" then your argument is MEANINGLESS.

sexuality: not a choice

sexual acts: a choice

have you not figured it out yet, you goddamn troglodyte? ???

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2009, 07:55:47 PM »
sounds like you got the princess upset Chaos, watch out he might hit you with his purse.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2009, 08:33:02 PM »
this thread turned into a fucking disgrace to ALL the alphabet boards !

Phaggots speaking freely about their discease ?

delete this shit already ?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2009, 08:39:24 PM »
did the pumpard issue get raised?

Not interested in reading all those fucking pages  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2009, 08:45:01 PM »
sounds like you got the princess upset Chaos, watch out he might hit you with his purse.
Apparently he thinks being a "troglodyte" is worse than being a dickrider. I don't understand why he doesn't just admit he has an addiction to cock and he needs medical attention.

Repairative therapy for homosexuals, not special rights.

Some of the gays on this board are cool guys, Mangoo's tandancies to get his G-string in a bunch tells me he knows what he is doing is wrong and his reason for justification is a flimsy excuse.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2009, 08:45:42 PM »

no...this was all about taylor and his lawyer mister mcgoo

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2009, 08:47:59 PM »

Let me fill you in...

Magoo is gay and is too pussy to drink his own piss. He vehemently defends his position yet won't even admit to it.
All we want him to do is to admit that he is gay and to give the piss drinking a shot. Just like a warm cup and a half or so. That's it.  :-\

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2009, 08:49:43 PM »

"MYSTERY GOO"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!  ;D  ;D

Goo's OK in my book, he just gets all worked up and takes the internet way too seriously.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2009, 08:50:56 PM »
Let me fill you in...

Magoo is gay and is too pussy to drink his own piss. He vehemently defends his position yet won't even admit to it.
All we want him to do is to admit that he is gay and to give the piss drinking a shot. Just like a warm cup and a half or so. That's it.  :-\
He'll put another mans seed in his mouth but he won't drink his own piss. :-\

I can honestly say, Soundness, without a shadow of a doubt, I would gladly chug a full glass of my own piss before I ever let another man put his dick near my face.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2009, 08:51:16 PM »
"MYSTERY GOO"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!  ;D  ;D

Goo's OK in my book, he just gets all worked up and takes the internet way too seriously.
maybe his top bear is out of town MB. ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2009, 08:58:20 PM »
maybe his top bear is out of town MB. ;D

Imagine his dismay when those hemroids need a massage and all he has to keep him company is Mister Hand and Vinnie Vasoline?  ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2009, 08:59:00 PM »
Imagine his dismay when those hemroids need a massage and all he has to keep him company is Mister Hand and Vinnie Vasoline?  ;D
hahahaha. ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #113 on: January 09, 2009, 09:22:41 PM »
would you care to refute me on that? or is the problem that i'm speaking in subtleties while you prefer to be all "grrr fags and muslims bad!" and i'm making your brain hurt?

sexuality: not a choice

sexual acts: a choice

if the acts are demonstrably damaging, the sexuality is problematic but itself not prosecutable, but identifying it means therapy is in order to hopefull quell the urges although they'll never go away. if the acts are NOT harmful to anyone, then the argument is rendered moot and you look like an idiot for bringing it up.

the take home message is stop bringing up pedophilia, incest, and bestiality when talking about homosexuality. it's offensive and you look like an ignorant asshole. you want to talk about homosexuality, talk about homosexuality. the only reason you brought up pedophilia is to try and equate the two. if you DON'T want to say homosexuality and pedophilia are related, stop talking about it.
Anything other than hetrosexualality is not normal,,why cant guys be put into the same basket as incest,pedofillia,beast sex etc etc??..its an illness.

Pedos are ill in the head for wanting /having urges to sexy time with kids that arnt ready for it..why are homos not ill for wanting to sleep with members of the same sex , thats not normal either so can be classed as a illness to.

The only thing that is normal is hetrosexual sex between consenting partners ...oh and pretty bisexual females ahahaha

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2009, 10:21:14 PM »

LMAO!!!!  Just clicked on the last page of this thread in a frantic attempt to get caught up on two months' worth of lost time and saw "pumphard's" name.  Is this obese maggot still lurking on here? >:(

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2009, 10:25:25 PM »
LMAO!!!!  Just clicked on the last page of this thread in a frantic attempt to get caught up on two months' worth of lost time and saw "pumphard's" name.  Is this obese maggot still lurking on here? >:(

Plumpy made some very valid points about flattening the middle east and taking the oil on the political board the other day.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2009, 10:27:03 PM »
Plumpy made some very valid points about flattening the middle east and taking the oil on the political board the other day.

Dang man I have a LOT to catch up on.  "pumphard" is an ok guy as long as he renounces that underage fetish he has going on.  That shit is disgusting.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2009, 11:16:58 PM »
Not buying it T.

Big Mal can't wake up tomorrow AM and say "Hey, I think I will be black today"

You can, however, wake up and say "Hey, I think I will refrain from sucking a dick today..."
i ca not decide not to feel attracted to som men.   the times when i see a ma im attracted to, i do not decide to e attracted to them. i simply see them, and am attracted.

whether or not i acted on my attraction, wether or not i had any kind of intimate or sexual interaction with another man, is of no consequence to whether or not im bisxual.

the mere fact that i get attracted to both men and women, makes me bisexual.  not because i had had intimate interactions with both.

a totally heterosexual man could have had sex with another man, but if he was never attracted, he would nt be bisexual or homosexual. he would be heterosexual, because he is only attracted to females.

if a totally gay man had sex with a female, but was never attracted to her, he would still be homosexual, not bisexual or heterosexual, because at no point was he ever attracted to a female.

i CAN NOT wake up one day and tell myself "i will not become attracted to any man i see today regardless of whether i think hes cute or not"......

just like mal cant say "i will not be black today"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2009, 11:20:34 PM »
Bullshit. If that was the case how could we prosecute pedos? After all it is there sexual preference and they can't control it. ::)
they ar not with consenting partner, and i the partner does "consent" the law states that a person of such age isnt of the mental development yet to know whats best, so they dont have a partner of consent.

IMO the crime isnt pedophilia, its rape.

and their is nothin wrong if a person is attracted to childrten. however there is something wrong with acting on it, because they are unable to actually consent.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2009, 11:21:39 PM »
once again, always about the men. why don't you ever bitch about gay women? or does all of your bullshit crusading about how amoral and disgusting homosexuality is not apply to lesbians?

secondly, you're NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT I'M SAYING. so i'll slow it down.

- homosexual inclination, like any sexual inclination (like pedophilia or heterosexuality) is indeed not a choice.

- the act of pedophilia is damaging because it exposes children to sex before they're ready. the act of homosexuality is between consenting adults and hurts no one.

- thus, homosexuality is not a choice and the practice thereof is not harmful, therefore you should stop bringing up stupid analogies.

any other questions? ::)
chaos = owned

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2009, 11:23:57 PM »

haha no no no. this thread disgraces the intelligence of many simple minded ignorant intolerants. thats all. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2009, 11:24:49 PM »
it disturbs me that a fat dumb old ugly man like yourself owuld know me by my first name

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2009, 11:25:42 PM »
Anything other than hetrosexualality is not normal,,why cant #### be put into the same basket as incest,pedofillia,beast sex etc etc??..its an illness.

Pedos are ill in the head for wanting /having urges to sexy time with kids that arnt ready for it..why are homos not ill for wanting to sleep with members of the same sex , thats not normal either so can be classed as a illness to.

The only thing that is normal is hetrosexual sex between consenting partners ...oh and pretty bisexual females ahahaha
case dismissed.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2009, 01:14:46 AM »

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2009, 01:16:51 AM »