Author Topic: Chauvin never stood a chance. RIP in Prison.  (Read 17850 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Chauvin never stood a chance. RIP in Prison.
« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2021, 01:19:24 PM »
Hopefully they only done it for show as they knew all the darkies would chimp out uncontrollably all over America and his appeal in a few months already approved

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Why the George Floyd Cops will go free - Watch the Bodycam Footage
« Reply #151 on: April 21, 2021, 01:21:16 PM »
We'll see. I'm not worried. I rather doubt it since it is the Johnson and Johnson vaccine that is suspected of causing blood clots in a few women between the ages of 18 and 48. I had the Moderna vaccine. I am not a woman. I'm considerably older than 48.

not so far off......

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #152 on: April 21, 2021, 01:22:34 PM »
A worthless piece of shit is dead.

A worthless piece of shit will do 20 years in prison.

How is this not beautiful? Everybody wins.

Here's a balloon to celebrate 🎈
a

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #153 on: April 21, 2021, 02:12:51 PM »
Case is faaar from closed

Agreed.This is only the beginning. It's not only Pelosi and Auntie Maxine, but there were several events involving police shootings during the trial that can be cited as well.

They should've moved this trial to a different city to begin with.

100% guranteed there will be riots if an appeal is allowed.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 21, 2021, 02:28:23 PM »
Agreed.This is only the beginning. It's not only Pelosi and Auntie Maxine, but there were several events involving police shootings during the trial that can be cited as well.

they cant refuse an appeal... its his right.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #155 on: April 21, 2021, 02:33:48 PM »

^THIS^

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #156 on: April 21, 2021, 02:35:58 PM »
they cant refuse an appeal... its his right.

The Dindus make their own laws though....they'll be ready to get themselves some new Nikes and a couple TVs.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 21, 2021, 02:39:30 PM »

This.

Getbig is funny.

On one hand we have numerous members saying they’ll go to war over the government taking their guns (I’m assuming with police and the military).

Yet when a segment of society wants to riot over what they consider (although heavily influenced by the media) an injustice we blast them for acting like animals.

We have an ethnic group of society continuously being feed a narrative that they’re disenfranchised by another ethnic group who controls the media narrative.

So who should be focused on changing?

Floyd was a scumbag. He was no loss for society. How was Chauvin as a cop, idk what his record was, but I’m sure he wasn’t a shining example for the police force (again I have no idea).

What was the greater injustice? The loss of an otherwise worthless career criminal or the apparent “recklessness” of an individual who was supposed to protect and serve? Or was it a narrative that the police are racist?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 21, 2021, 02:43:51 PM »

You're right.
Too many  "over the top" guilty verdict celebrations won't go over well .
Combine with cable news 24/7 "victory dance" rhetoric from the usual suspects and it's throwing gasoline on
the proverbial fire.

The sad reality is a father died and another will spend several years in prison and lose his career.
All because of a fake $20 ?!   WTF ... :-[

We now live in an atmosphere where the losing side refuses to accept the final decision.

If your candidate loses an election, declare the election fixed and attack the voting process.

If a court decision goes against your belief, take to the streets to violently protest, loot and riot.

It all reminds me of the typical misguided bodybuilder who cries "judging politics" unless they win. Pathetic. :-\

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 21, 2021, 02:47:33 PM »
You're right.
Too many  "over the top" guilty verdict celebrations won't go over well .
Combine with cable news 24/7 "victory dance" rhetoric from the usual suspects and it's throwing gasoline on
the proverbial fire.

The sad reality is a father died and another will spend several years in prison and lose his career.
All because of a fake $20 ?!   WTF ... :-[

We now live in an atmosphere where the losing side refuses to accept the final decision.

If your candidate loses an election, declare the election fixed and attack the voting process.

If a court decision goes against your belief, take to the streets to violently protest, loot and riot.

It all reminds me of the typical misguided bodybuilder who cries "judging politics" unless they win. Pathetic. :-\

Howard these are good points but remember it was Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Gore before her who started the elections are rigged mindset.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #160 on: April 21, 2021, 02:53:54 PM »

Sentencing is in 8 weeks. If they don’t get the sentence they want (death) they’ll still riot

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #161 on: April 21, 2021, 03:11:38 PM »
Minnesota abolished capital punishment (death sentence) in 1911.

At the end of closing arguments at the trial, Chauvin waived his right to have the jury decide, putting the decision on sentencing solely on Judge Cahill. The judge has the option to rule that the sentences be served concurrently, or at the same time, meaning that the longest sentence is the active one, or consecutively. That was a good choice IMHO, the jury would've sent him away for the maximum for sure. He can't get any less than 12.5 years under Minnesota law. All of which will be in solitary confinement. He'll kill himself in less than 5 years

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #162 on: April 21, 2021, 03:22:28 PM »

Haahahahahaha

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #163 on: April 21, 2021, 03:28:22 PM »
Minnesota abolished capital punishment (death sentence) in 1911.

At the end of closing arguments at the trial, Chauvin waived his right to have the jury decide, putting the decision on sentencing solely on Judge Cahill. The judge has the option to rule that the sentences be served concurrently, or at the same time, meaning that the longest sentence is the active one, or consecutively. That was a good choice IMHO, the jury would've sent him away for the maximum for sure. He can't get any less than 12.5 years under Minnesota law. All of which will be in solitary confinement. He'll kill himself in less than 5 years

Do you mean that he'll be sentenced to solitary or that he'll opt for it to avoid being shanked?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: April 21, 2021, 04:23:00 PM »
Sentencing is in 8 weeks. If they don’t get the sentence they want (death) they’ll still riot

There is zero chance he's getting death for 2nd degree murder.
But, you're right, some of the hardcore protestors will refuse to accept basic legal facts .

Ya know Coach,  I've lost interest in 90% of the politics ,I used to watch and read.
I'm a reborn bona fide "sports nut" in my retirement years.
I have the "extra innings" MLB and NHL "center ice" game packages on my Direct TV.

In fact, I'm watching the Braves vs NYY game, right now .
This fall, I'll be "all in" with college and pro football. ;)

In sports, you get objective officials and a transparent video review of close calls.
A final score determines the winner and every team plays by the same rules.  :)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: April 21, 2021, 04:30:33 PM »
Howard these are good points but remember it was Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Gore before her who started the elections are rigged mindset.

Bush v Gore for the 2000 election came down to aprox 535 votes for Bush.
That's as close as it got and the key for me was that Bush was never behind at the end of every recount.
Gore's concession speech was excellent.

I voted for Gore, but I thought the final election result giving Bush FL and the win was razor thin but fair.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #166 on: April 21, 2021, 05:51:56 PM »
There is zero chance he's getting death for 2nd degree murder.
But, you're right, some of the hardcore protestors will refuse to accept basic legal facts .

Ya know Coach,  I've lost interest in 90% of the politics ,I used to watch and read.
I'm a reborn bona fide "sports nut" in my retirement years.
I have the "extra innings" MLB and NHL "center ice" game packages on my Direct TV.

In fact, I'm watching the Braves vs NYY game, right now .
This fall, I'll be "all in" with college and pro football. ;)

In sports, you get objective officials and a transparent video review of close calls.
A final score determines the winner and every team plays by the same rules.  :)

I meant BLM won’t settle for anything but death.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 22, 2021, 11:54:42 AM »
I meant BLM won’t settle for anything but death.

To me , hardcore protestors = BLM or similar groups.  ;)

You're right on them not fully accepting anything but  a death sentence .

In my view the hallmark of a peaceful, advanced democratic nation is accepting the rule of law with
a fair enforcement and due process, etc.

Now, it seems, that extremes on all sides don't want FAIR decisions.
They only want things to go the way they see it.
If you don't like a result, go attack the system and use threats and violence to get your way. Sad  :'(

I want equal rights for everyone and no special rights for some.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #169 on: April 22, 2021, 12:39:48 PM »
The Dindus make their own laws though....they'll be ready to get themselves some new Nikes and a couple TVs.

What's worse though?

The Dindees and their Ghetto-Laws or the Mussies and their Sharia-Laws?
Q

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: April 22, 2021, 12:42:48 PM »

agreed a drug addled criminal and a crooked cop. how they give some of these people badges and guns is truly scary. protect and serve ,indeed.
F

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: April 22, 2021, 12:53:03 PM »
Do you mean that he'll be sentenced to solitary or that he'll opt for it to avoid being shanked?

I'm not positive about how prison works in Minnesota, but I'm willingto bet it's similar to NYS.

In NYS if you are former law enforcement (Police, Corrections, you name it) you end up in what's called Ad Seg (administrative segregation) or APPU.  These inmates are segregated from the rest of the population 100% of the time.  This is where celebrities and other very well known cases go, where they would pose a security risk being in the general population. 

Chauvin will NEVER be around other inmates in his bid.  His life would be in extreme danger if they CO's even let this happen for one minute.  With that said, I assume he will commit suicide within the first 2 years or possibly even less. 

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #172 on: April 22, 2021, 01:02:37 PM »
What's worse though?

The Dindees and their Ghetto-Laws or the Mussies and their Sharia-Laws?

I feel the Dindees are far more complicated in the U.S. I don't see any resolution until they are given complete legal immunity. They want the right to do whatever they want and not be held legally responsible for their actions.

This is a cultural thing for the Dindees. Something in their culture makes it difficult for them to abide by any authority. Even outside of the police I've witnessed this.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #173 on: April 22, 2021, 01:05:20 PM »
I feel the Dindees are far more complicated in the U.S. I don't see any resolution until they are given complete legal immunity. They want the right to do whatever they want and not be held legally responsible for their actions.

This is a cultural thing for the Dindees. Something in their culture makes it difficult for them to abide by any authority. Even outside of the police I've witnessed this.

Is it in their genes stemming from Africa or?
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #174 on: April 22, 2021, 01:08:49 PM »
Is it in their genes stemming from Africa or?

They feel "owed" because of slavery. even though that was long ago and none of them today were slaves, nor their parents but they still like to use it as an excuse.  Hundreds of years from now they'll still be crowing about slavery just as the Jews will always do the same about the holocaust.