Author Topic: Chauvin never stood a chance. RIP in Prison.  (Read 17900 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Why the George Floyd Cops will go free - Watch the Bodycam Footage
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2020, 02:29:37 PM »
Have you ever had a gun pointed at you & faced death?  maybe on a daily basis?

Never in my life has anyone pointed a gun at me nor have I pointed one at another person. Maybe I'm just lucky or maybe I've avoided putting myself in harms way.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2020, 02:38:28 PM »
Never in my life has anyone pointed a gun at me nor have I pointed one at another person. Maybe I'm just lucky or maybe I've avoided putting myself in harms way.

Granted, we haven’t met yet.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2020, 02:39:53 PM »
Watched the stills from the footage along with the information posted below each of them. This Daily Mail article is not a defense the police actions nor is it trying to be. That's your take on it.

I'm guessing you don't suffer from claustrophobia or anxiety issues. If you did, you'd know that it is not unusual for some people to hyperventilate in response to stressful situations. When you hyperventilate, you feel as if you cannot breathe.

George Floyd didn't pretend to die, he was murdered. Plain and simple. How long do you think you'd last with your air cut off or severely restricted because someone has their knee pressing into your windpipe.

The cops won't go free. At least not those directly responsible for George Floyd's death. The other three cops at the scene who are complicit in the George Floyd's murder have been released on bail. Thao, 34, faces charges of aiding and abetting second-degree murder while committing a felony, as well as aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter with culpable negligence. I imagine they are in hiding somewhere.

Derek Chauvin, the officer captured on camera kneeling on Floyd's neck for nearly nine minutes, was charged with second-degree murder, third-degree murder and manslaughter. He remains in custody on $1.25 million bail.

The response to George Floyd's murder has been tremendous worldwide, resulting in ongoing protests, riots and utter disruption. If Derek Chauvin goes free, "you ain't seen nothin' yet." It will be all out anarchy...so bad that it will seem like the world is coming to an end. People are not going to forget this event, it was a total game changer. There will be no quiet little trial(s) with the perpetrators going free in the end. Trust me on this.   

he was killed, murder has to be decided in court, murder by definition is unlawful killing, its not been decided yet.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2020, 02:43:30 PM »
They should be let go. Floyd was a worthless criminal that has done nothing productive so good riddance.

Perhaps they should. But the 'they' you speak of are all over the world and number in the thousands at least.

Black Lives Matter: Police fire tear gas in Paris to disperse unauthorised march of 15,000 people.

Black Lives Matter protests held across England

Berlin sees fresh Black Lives Matter protest

Anti-racism protests take place across Canada to counter violence against Black people

Brazil's racial reckoning: 'Black lives matter here, too'

Shortly after protests seeking justice for George Floyd, an African-American who was killed during a police arrest, began in the United States, people in Australia protested to show solidarity with Americans and the Black Lives Matter movement, and to demonstrate against issues with police brutality and institutional racism, racism in Australia, and Aboriginal deaths in custody.

Black Lives Matter Protests in Africa Shine a Light on Local Police Brutality

Black Lives Matter protests held across Asia
Jun 14, 2020

There have been no BLM protests in Russia though.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2020, 04:07:46 PM »
He pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach.
He was a piece of shit. The world is better without him.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2020, 04:13:58 PM »
He pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach.
He was a piece of shit. The world is better without him.

Darren next time you come to the United States we will have to get together and go shoot some guns.

If you’re near California we can meet up with Chaos.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2020, 04:17:52 PM »

Shortly after protests seeking justice for George Floyd, an African-American who was killed during a police arrest, began in the United States, people in Australia protested to show solidarity with Americans and the Black Lives Matter movement, and to demonstrate against issues with police brutality and institutional racism, racism in Australia, and Aboriginal deaths in custody.

So now, you are "Expert" on Australia too !.

Tell me more about Aussie cops , brutallity !.

Looks like you support rape of 5yo in Abo communities , DROP DEAD Jay !.

Life in favela Portland must be so interesting  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2020, 04:40:50 PM »
"Anxiety and claustrophobia".  HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA !! 

Only a true candy ass snowflake coward would invoke such words. Pure shit. Deal with it.
a

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2021, 01:31:11 PM »
Okay folks, the jury is done and the verdict is nigh. Might as well bump this up for the mostly peaceful burning, looting and riots in Minneapolis.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2021, 01:39:48 PM »
Okay folks, the jury is done and the verdict is nigh. Might as well bump this up for the mostly peaceful burning, looting and riots in Minneapolis.  ;D

Not just in Minneapolis.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2021, 01:45:11 PM »

11 hours of deliberations.  That jury already had their mind made up a long time ago.  Derek had no chance,  they didnt even let him plead guilty to 3rd degree murder....just wanted a public lynching.  That's what I dont like about this whole thing...Derek knew he fucked up and was going to take responsibility for his actions but wasnt allowed to.  They wanted him to be dragged in court, they wanted him to be paraded around and used as a political billboard...if they had let him plead guilty, then we wouldn't have had all of this rioting.   This isn't civil rights or justice....its a lynching and it's going to make police officers more incline to "close the ranks".   
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2021, 01:47:09 PM »
Murders are committed that were not premeditated. Not all of them are accidental. If you murder someone in a fit of rage, it is still a murder. It's murder if the killer immorally kills his/her victim. By legal definition, murder in the second degree is when someone behaves in a manner where the result of their actions was almost certain to occur.

To give an example, you get mad at someone so you take out a loaded gun and start shooting around the room. Maybe your intention was only to scare that person and not to actually shoot them, but you should know that pointing a gun in someone’s general direction and pulling the trigger is almost certain to result in that person getting shot. Even if that wasn’t your primary intention, you very well knew it was likely to happen.

My example would be Getbig Threads. You don’t mean to murder so many but you do anyway.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2021, 01:55:13 PM »
Peaceful protests of peace.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2021, 01:56:49 PM »
He's going to get a case/s here but judge already noted he's likely to get it thrown out on appeal. How could he get a fair trial with these outside factors? People know it's bad for the city if he goes free on any of the counts.

Doesn't really matter what happens, sub-human behavior is on the menu tonight and that progresses no social cause. The optics only reinforce the sterotypes.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2021, 01:58:38 PM »
Not just in Minneapolis.

Has the NG been activated anywhere besides MN?  If not, lots of police departments will be on the back foot in a little while.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2021, 01:59:19 PM »
He's going to get a case/s here but judge already noted he's likely to get it thrown out on appeal. How could he get a fair trial with these outside factors? People know it's bad for the city if he goes free on any of the counts.

Doesn't really matter what happens, sub-human behavior is on the menu tonight and that progresses no social cause. The optics only reinforce the sterotypes.

You think Dindumania will run wild regardless?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2021, 02:00:09 PM »
My example would be Getbig Threads. You don’t mean to murder so many but you do anyway.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2021, 02:01:49 PM »
I'm seeing a lot of asymmetric-faced weirdos with that dyed green and pink hair outside the court...

Not a lot of social distancing being enforced too... ;D
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2021, 02:08:34 PM »
You think Dindumania will run wild regardless?

What I see is plenty of "leadership" when it comes to goading violence and social unrest from once race, but when the "leadership" should be there to lead by example like normal citizens they are nowhere to be seen.

Where are the Obamas, Bidens, Oprahs and Maxine Waters when they are needed to calm the city? Nowhere. It's blatant political use and abuse of a group.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2021, 02:10:22 PM »
Guilty on all 3.

You know they never showed the other video.  Kind of strange.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2021, 02:11:43 PM »
Did not see that coming at all
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2021, 02:14:25 PM »
So, candlelight vigils rather than boosting Nikes...right? RIGHT?  ;)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2021, 02:18:47 PM »
A lot of darkies not getting themselves new air jordans and flatscreen tellys tonight after this

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2021, 02:20:46 PM »
A lot of darkies going without new air jordans and flatscreen tellys tonight after this

It’s heartbreaking😥

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2021, 02:33:19 PM »

11 hours of deliberations.  That jury already had their mind made up a long time ago.  Derek had no chance,  they didnt even let him plead guilty to 3rd degree murder....just wanted a public lynching.  That's what I dont like about this whole thing...Derek knew he fucked up and was going to take responsibility for his actions but wasnt allowed to.  They wanted him to be dragged in court, they wanted him to be paraded around and used as a political billboard...if they had let him plead guilty, then we wouldn't have had all of this rioting.   This isn't civil rights or justice....its a lynching and it's going to make police officers more incline to "close the ranks".

why should they let him plea to a lesser charge when they had an overwhelming case against him

Also this is not a "public lynching"

He was convicted in a court of law by a jury of his peers

that's the exact opposite of a public lynching