Author Topic: Where do those BLM donations go?  (Read 11769 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Where do those BLM donations go?
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2021, 06:27:53 PM »
No I didn't brag about it. I posted it. There's a difference. But you wouldn't get that.  ::)

This  evening, I took a walk and there are more BLM lawn signs now than there were back when I first mentioned it. Keep in mind less than 1.7% of the population here is black.

I never had the official BLM sign on my property. What I did and still do have is a red white and blue In Our America sign which includes the line Black Lives Matter. This sign was in response to the 2016 Presidential election, long before George Floyd was murdered.

bunch of fake obnoxious assholes in your neighborhood, i don't know how any person with an ounce of integrity can tolerate such hypocrisy, i'm guessing they have these signs out of guilt not because they truly value diversity

my sister and her beta husband have similar signs in their front yard, only they actually made the choice live in a diverse neighborhood, they have to chain their porch furniture to the porch because their last furniture was stolen, but at least they walk the walk unlike your douche bag neighbors

and fetanyl floyd was not murdered, you and your neighbors would've crapped their pants if he was in your neighborhood

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNkr4gXgYWG/

E
E

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2021, 06:30:50 PM »

Prime and his word salad answer is a snapshot of what is wrong with people on the left coast and why the outcomes there are what they are.

Also saying you’re confusing the words Black Lives Matter with the group Black Lives Matter is the most ludicrous comment one can make.

It’s like talking about Lebron and then saying I’m not talking about Lebron James I’m talking about Lebron Williams the butcher at the meat counter. Everyone knows him as Lebron.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2021, 10:29:33 AM »
Actually, according to financial advisors it is not a big bill If your household income is $200k, which is really good, then your housing expenses should be no more than $60,000-$70,000 per year. Considering you get a 30-year fixed at 2.75%, you can buy a $1,300,000 home with a total monthly payment of $67,800 per year, which is around 34% of your gross income.

You are wrong as usual.  When "financial advisors" recommend limiting housing costs to ~30% of some amount, that amount is the take-home pay AFTER taxes, not the salary BEFORE taxes. 

Even if we accept the fantasy that this person is getting paid $200,000 per year to lecture at some no-name college, after state and federal taxes their take-home pay is probably around $11,000/month.  No financial advisor in their right mind should be recommending that a 30-something living in an expensive area who should be saving as much as they can for retirement sign up for a mortgage that's 50-60% of their take-home pay.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2021, 11:05:37 AM »
You are wrong as usual.  When "financial advisors" recommend limiting housing costs to ~30% of some amount, that amount is the take-home pay AFTER taxes, not the salary BEFORE taxes. 

Even if we accept the fantasy that this person is getting paid $200,000 per year to lecture at some no-name college, after state and federal taxes their take-home pay is probably around $11,000/month.  No financial advisor in their right mind should be recommending that a 30-something living in an expensive area who should be saving as much as they can for retirement sign up for a mortgage that's 50-60% of their take-home pay.

Her salary at both the state university and the non-profit are public record.  None of this information is hidden.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2021, 11:07:14 AM »
Her salary at both the state university and the non-profit are public record.  None of this information is hidden.

Can you share this information? We have a lot of misinformation in this thread already.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2021, 11:12:00 AM »
Donate to BLM...hahhahahahahhahhah hahahhahahahhahhahahhhah ahhhhhehhhahhahhahh
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2021, 11:20:55 AM »

She's not at a state university, it's a private institution.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2021, 12:39:37 PM »
Donate to BLM...hahhahahahahhahhah hahahhahahahhahhahahhhah ahhhhhehhhahhahhahh
You don't trust young black people spending the money responsibly?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2021, 12:39:45 PM »
Always nice to have Prime, a guy who hasn’t seen a black person live since he attended a Kool and the Gang concert in 1976, give us a  civil rights lesson.

This is pretty funny. But, not accurate. I see black people frequently. This is somewhat amazing since only 1.7% of the population in the city where I live is African American. That 1.7% do seem to get out and about though. Some of them are really hard to miss, like former Trail Blazer, Nate McMillian who is 6'5" or Damian Lillard, although he is only 6'2".

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2021, 12:54:29 PM »
This is pretty funny. But, not accurate. I see black people frequently. This is somewhat amazing since only 1.7% of the population in the city where I live is African American. That 1.7% do seem to get out and about though. Some of them are really hard to miss, like former Trail Blazer, Nate McMillian who is 6'5" or Damian Lillard, although he is only 6'2".

Prime how often do you see Nate? He is coaching in Atlanta now. Does he maintain a home in the area?

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2021, 01:15:59 PM »
A college professor who makes 200k a year and has a contract with Warner Brothers can afford  1.5 million dollar house ..put your cocks back in your pants

According to Wikipedia she was teaching at Otis College of Art and Design in the in the Public Practice Program.

They have 1,093 Undergraduate students and 60 postgraduates. 

https://www.otis.edu/

Area Emphasis in Art + Social Practice

As part of the MFA Fine Arts program, Otis College offers an area of emphasis focused on the field of Social Practice, the only program of its kind in a Southern California art school or university. Encompassing a range of practices and interdisciplinary media, participating students will experience both individual art production in the studio and to work in various community or public contexts.

The Public Practice links:
https://www.otis.edu/mfa-fine-arts/emphasis-art-social-practice

https://www.otis.edu/tags/public-practice#

The bottom line is she wasn't making anywhere near $200K at this bogus fine arts diploma mill.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2021, 01:51:02 PM »
In October, the activist signed "a multi-platform" deal with Warner Bros. Television Group to help produce content for "black voices who have been historically marginalized," she said in a statement.

It is not known how much Khan-Cullors received in compensation in either deal.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/inside-blm-co-founder-patrisse-khan-cullors-million-dollar-real-estate-buying-binge

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2021, 02:57:12 PM »
Pro-BLM or "Please don't smash our windows"?

Last summer: This place figured it was worth a try:

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2021, 04:20:24 PM »
Good time to be an emergency glazier
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2021, 04:26:49 PM »
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2021, 04:43:59 PM »
Prime how often do you see Nate? He is coaching in Atlanta now. Does he maintain a home in the area?

I don't know if these two fellows still have homes here. I've lived where I currently live for 22 years. Occasionally I see very tall and fit African American fellows at Starbucks and elsewhere around the city. Over time many of the Trailblazers have lived or live in West Linn. I assume it is because they can afford the multi-million dollar homes which are located in the gated communities where their privacy is secure. People around here are pretty nonchalant when it comes to sports and entertainment celebrities. I've not noticed people seeking their autographs or otherwise making a big deal over seeing them.

I am fairly sure these folks are not what Thin Lizzy meant when he suggested I never see black people. I don't see black folks who look like they come from a ghetto unless I go to the areas where they live. Which I sometimes do for doctor's appointments, etc.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2021, 04:49:15 PM »
I don't know if these two fellows still have homes here. I've lived where I currently live for 22 years. Occasionally I see very tall and fit African American fellows at Starbucks and elsewhere around the city. Over time many of the Trailblazers have lived or live in West Linn. I assume it is because they can afford the multi-million dollar homes which are located in the gated communities where their privacy is secure. People around here are pretty nonchalant when it comes to sports and entertainment celebrities. I've not noticed people seeking their autographs or otherwise making a big deal over seeing them.

Interesting. Sounds like you have had neat experiences living in Oregon.

Although I’m saddened that the expensive homes in the city are behind walls and gates. It sends a bad message.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2021, 07:24:32 PM »
A college professor who makes 200k a year and has a contract with Warner Brothers can afford  1.5 million dollar house ..put your cocks back in your pants

Why do you think a black woman who runs BLM would prefer to live with evil white people?

Doesn't fit her narrative, but I don't blame her.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2021, 07:46:14 PM »
AP Exclusive: Black Lives Matter opens up about its finances
By AARON MORRISON

NEW YORK (AP) — The foundation widely seen as a steward of the Black Lives Matter movement says it took in just over $90 million last year, according to a financial snapshot shared exclusively with The Associated Press.

The foundation said it committed $21.7 million in grant funding to official and unofficial BLM chapters, as well as 30 Black-led local organizations. It ended 2020 with a balance of more than $60 million, after spending nearly a quarter of its assets on the grant funds and other charitable giving.

Last year, the foundation’s expenses were approximately $8.4 million — that includes staffing, operating and administrative costs, along with activities such as civic engagement, rapid response and crisis intervention.

https://apnews.com/article/black-lives-matter-90-million-finances-8a80cad199f54c0c4b9e74283d27366f

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2021, 07:52:14 PM »

I am fairly sure these folks are not what Thin Lizzy meant when he suggested I never see black people. I don't see black folks who look like they come from a ghetto unless I go to the areas where they live. Which I sometimes do for doctor's appointments, etc.

NBA "fellows" of peace!   ;D

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2021, 08:16:52 PM »
The Black Lives Matter Global Network is incorporated in Delaware, but it’s a charity that’s fiscally sponsored by another nonprofit called Thousand Currents. The Black Lives Matter Global Network has chapters around the country.

This is why you can't find the salaries of the highest paid employees for the "non-profit" Black Lives Matter Global Network.

It's very suspicious how this is structured considering it was founded in 2016.  This structure completely hides what the top employees are paid.

Why funnel BLM donations through Thousand currents?

https://thousandcurrents.org/

They're going to great lengths to hide what the highest paid employees are making.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jun/17/candace-owens/how-black-lives-matter-global-network-set/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2021, 01:44:10 AM »

You can not appease Negroes.  Some people never learn.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2021, 02:34:05 AM »

Were the first place safe from vandalizing with their manually written BLM-sign?

Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2021, 10:19:37 AM »
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2021, 10:26:11 AM »
Sports journalist Jason Whitlock, who’s himself black, sarcastically called out Cullors for her blatant hypocrisy.

Black Lives Matter founder buys $1.4 million home in Topanga, which has a black population of 1.4%. She’s with her people!” he tweeted Friday.

https://www.westernjournal.com/blm-co-founder-buys-million-dollar-home-neighborhood-black-population-less-2/

Ironic, that the one statement I’ve ever made on this forum that can be construed as racist is that blacks in groups cause a deterioration of quality of life and here we have the founder of Black Lives Matter, by her actions, concurring.😂