Author Topic: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use  (Read 49041 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use
« Reply #225 on: April 09, 2021, 04:48:20 PM »
So you really believe here in the U.S. that doing nothing would have kept our infection and death rates in the exact spot they are today?  You aren't stupid but rather a phenomenal troll.

Do you really believe the numbers?

More 40% of the deaths have been in nursing homes. No one goes to a nursing home voluntarily. They are put there because they are unable to take care of themselves. Nursing homes have a mortality rate of 33% a year. These are old and sick people with compromised immune systems who came up positive on tests and their deaths were subsequently labeled as Covid.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #226 on: April 09, 2021, 05:06:15 PM »
Do you really believe the numbers?

More 40% of the deaths have been in nursing homes. No one goes to a nursing home voluntarily. They are put there because they are unable to take care of themselves. Nursing homes have a mortality rate of 33% a year. These are old and sick people with compromised immune systems who came up positive on tests and their deaths were subsequently labeled as Covid.

600k deaths means 240k were in nursing homes.  360k non nursing home deaths in spite of shut downs, restrictions, masks and distancing.  You don't think that number would have been markedly higher if everyone went about life as though the virus didn't exist?  I don't.  I don't know if they'd double, triple or what but burying one loved one was enough for me. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: April 09, 2021, 05:09:51 PM »
600k deaths means 240k were in nursing homes.  360k non nursing home deaths in spite of shut downs, restrictions, masks and distancing.  You don't think that number would have been markedly higher if everyone went about life as though the virus didn't exist?  I don't.  I don't know if they'd double, triple or what but burying one loved one was enough for me.

Some countries that havent locked down have fared no worse than countries that have.

Locking down just slows down the rate of transmission, thats great if you have a vaccine that works, it would appear that we dont, they are already talking about further vaccines in September

And burying a loved one isnt unique to covid....

Everyone has lost someone to one thing or another

You think your loss is greater because its a covid related death?

You have even been convinced it is yourself

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #228 on: April 09, 2021, 05:15:07 PM »

Most of the non nursing home deaths are people who were already locked down at home because they were too old and sick to go out. I recall Governor Cuomo being “Shocked” when the stats first came out. The average age of Covid victims is ~78 which is the same as the average lifespan of Americans.

In fact, there is an inverse relationship between socializing and Covid deaths. The most social people, the young,  were the least affected.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #229 on: April 09, 2021, 05:29:48 PM »
Some countries that havent locked down have fared no worse than countries that have.

Locking down just slows down the rate of transmission, thats great if you have a vaccine that works, it would appear that we dont, they are already talking about further vaccines in September

I'd say it appears that vaccines do work.  May not eliminate the virus but it will almost certainly drop the infection rate, severity of infection and death rate.  I want everything opened up asap.  Once we are fully vaccinated, I will not be in favor of lock downs.  I'll be fine with masks, distancing, reducing capacity and even reduced capacity once vaccinated I'd probably concede.  If I have to get a booster shot once or twice a year until these deadly variants are stamped out?  So be it. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: April 09, 2021, 05:33:55 PM »
I'd say it appears that vaccines do work.  May not eliminate the virus but it will almost certainly drop the infection rate, severity of infection and death rate.  I want everything opened up asap.  Once we are fully vaccinated, I will not be in favor of lock downs.  I'll be fine with masks, distancing, reducing capacity and even reduced capacity once vaccinated I'd probably concede.  If I have to get a booster shot once or twice a year until these deadly variants are stamped out?  So be it.

alledged severity of infection, they have already said wont stop transmissions

Fine with masks and distancing?????

Fucks sake mate if vaccines work it will be no where near seasonal flu..

You are well and truly fucked in the head.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #231 on: April 09, 2021, 05:57:40 PM »
Some of the science finally coming out about Covid tells you that this is one fucked up virus.  It damaged people without them even knowing they were sick. A true biological weapon.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #232 on: April 09, 2021, 06:00:50 PM »
alledged severity of infection, they have already said wont stop transmissions  No "d" in alleged.  It will lower viral load which in some cases will prevent tranmissions. 

Fine with masks and distancing????Yes, if I'm in a crowded waiting room at a restaurant, I'll probably wear my mask whether mandated or not until I get to my table if the virus is still prevalent.

Fucks sake mate if vaccines work it will be no where near seasonal flu..  Let's hope so.  In the last 40 years, the seasonal flu hasn't killed more than 22 or 25 thousand people in a year. 

You are well and truly fucked in the head. I guess.  At least I'm not a self aggrandizing leech. 

Carry on Simon.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #233 on: April 09, 2021, 06:04:23 PM »
I'd say it appears that vaccines do work. 
A few months and you've come to this conclusion?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #234 on: April 09, 2021, 06:06:01 PM »
A few months and you've come to this conclusion?

Why not apply the same response to UK Jeff?  In the same few months he's come to the conclusion that it doesn't work. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #235 on: April 09, 2021, 06:16:09 PM »
Why not apply the same response to UK Jeff?  In the same few months he's come to the conclusion that it doesn't work.
Because not taking a vaccine won't give you blood clots.
The thing about medication is it is supposed to be proven to work BEFORE doling it out to the general public by the millions.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: April 09, 2021, 06:21:20 PM »
Carry on Simon.

Abe are you sure about that no more than 22k flu number? I think it's much higher.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #237 on: April 09, 2021, 07:41:55 PM »
A true biological weapon.

this is the rona (a single strand of 'designer' covid19 RNA):

those four short (incomplete) sequences of hiv 1 genetic code (black boxes) (verified) inserted within the total RNA genomic sequence of covid19... are a problem.

hiv is a retrovirus... with the ability to enter into the nucleus and change the host cell DNA.

covid is the delivery system by which the hiv snippets gain access into the cell, once inside the cytoplasm (both covid and hiv), the hiv genetic material becomes the way (thru nuclear pore complex) by which the entire genomic sequence of covid is transferred into the nucleus... binding to and permanently changing the host DNA.

thats why hiv was crispred into the rona – gain of function.

its the sequence of covid, assisted into the nucleus by hiv.. that then 'goes viral'.. exporting new DNA.. expressed as a single strand of RNA - from cell to cell – until every last cell in the body is transformed.

making designer rona... in effect a retrovirus – which increases transmissibility (increasing morbidity (not mortality))

also... this 'new DNA'... is in effect artificially procured 'complementary DNA' (cDNA)... which is - patentable.

how did hiv find its way into the rona?

not by accident:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338957445_Uncanny_similarity_of_unique_inserts_in_the_2019-nCoV_spike_protein_to_HIV-1_gp120_and_Gag

We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019- nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature.

more hiv fragments have been identified within the designer rona... 18 of them now (6 + 6 + 6 = 18 - how perfect, lol)

'18 RNA fragments of homology equal or more than 80% with human or simian retroviruses have been found in the COVID_19 genome.'

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/342926066_COVID-19_SARS_and_Bats_Coronaviruses_Genomes_Peculiar_Homologous_RNA_Sequences_Jean_Claude_perez_Luc_Montagnier

^ not citing shlubs, here ^

Australian Covid-19 vaccine trials ended after test subjects return 'false positive' HIV results
"Follow up tests confirmed that there is no HIV virus present, just a false positive on certain HIV tests. There is no possibility the vaccine causes infection," the statement added.

Fucboi vaccines!

this 'vaccine' will introduce modified, synthetic mRNA (based on 'modified' rona retrovirus)

which will do what?

reverse transcribe into single strand cDNA, generating into double strand cDNA, incorporating into (via integrase enzyme) host cell genome - rendering your innate DNA desolate.

'Further, provided are polynucleotides, primary constructs or mmRNA which may contain an internal ribosome entry site (RES). First identified as a feature Picorna virus RNA, IRES plays an important role in initiating protein synthesis in absence of the 5′ cap structure. An IRES may act as the sole ribosome binding site, or may serve as one of multiple ribosome binding sites of an mRNA. Polynucleotides, primary constructs or mmRNA containing more than one functional ribosome binding site may encode several peptides or polypeptides that are translated independently by the ribosomes (“multicistronic nucleic acid molecules”). When polynucleotides, primary constructs or mmRNA are provided with an IRES, further optionally provided is a second translatable region. Examples of IRES sequences that can be used according to the invention include without limitation, those from picornaviruses (e.g. FMDV), pest viruses (CFFV), polio viruses (PV), encephalomyocarditis viruses (ECMV), foot-and-mouth disease viruses (FMDV), hepatitis C viruses (HCV), classical swine fever viruses (CSFV), murine leukemia virus (MLV), simian immune deficiency viruses (SIV) or cricket paralysis viruses (CrPV).'

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20200354423A1/en?oq=US+2020%2f0354423+A1

this 'vaccine' (biotech system) qualifies as the mark of the beast for these reasons:

it marks one fundamentally – functioning as genetic marker, down to marking the genetic code itself - changing the DNA (via nucleic acid vaccine/mRNA replication process, based on lab created frankenstein rona retrovirus), has complete tracking/surveillance capabilities compatible with - facial recognition, remote sensing etc infrastructures along with the ability to monitor the body internally continuously, as well as the person's behavior and mental state - the totality of human function will be transmitted to the blockchain, in real time - permanently

also ties one into a soon to b single system of economic function, without which one will not b able to 'buy and sell'

this tech will be applied to the hand or forehead, soon... convenient for scanning (convenience is key, lol)

these r some of the technologies involved:

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

NanoLuc® Luciferase as a Genetic Reporter

'A small, bright enzyme like NanoLuc® luciferase is the ideal basis for a sensitive genetic reporter. With an array of NanoLuc® reporter vectors and detection assay formats, you can take your genetic reporter assays to the next level.'

Reporter Viruses

'Because of the small size of the NanoLuc® luciferase reporter gene and the HiBiT tag, they can be inserted into the viral genome without disrupting packaging or enzyme activities, for easy monitoring of viral processes in vivo.'

https://www.promega.com/resources/technologies/nanoluc-luciferase-enzyme/reporter-viruses/

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/290431897_Functional_nucleic_acid-based_hydrogels_for_bioanalytical_and_biomedical_applications

https://stm.sciencemag.org/content/11/523/eaay7162.abstract

all who subject themselves to this grand genetic experiment (and dont die) will b altered and owned... some kind of fuked up chimeric gmo.

tards will tard

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: April 09, 2021, 10:20:09 PM »
Some of the science finally coming out about Covid tells you that this is one fucked up virus.  It damaged people without them even knowing they were sick. A true biological weapon.

That's no different to a lot of other viruses that are out there and even ones that you've probably already had.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: April 09, 2021, 11:59:09 PM »
So...it is late in day two after my second Moderna COVID vaccine. Didn't feel that great yesterday, just a bit under the weather and I took a long nap mid-day. Slept in late this morning. Felt okay when I finally got out of bed. Peed a little more than usual. Otherwise, today wasn't much different than any other day except that I feel a little more protected from getting deathly ill with COVID. Read in the newspaper that some people became ill and a few may have succumbed to COVID despite being vaccinated against it. Guess there are no sure things. It is like you can wear a condom to avoid a pregnancy and sometimes the condom breaks. Life isn't perfect. You just do what you can and hope for the best. At the moment, I am feeling pretty damn good.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #240 on: April 10, 2021, 12:08:30 AM »
Right on, Prime. Like I told my old man, wash your hands and be sensible but if you used to like walking into town and getting an ice cream or something then you can do it again.

You got to enjoy life.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #241 on: April 10, 2021, 01:02:14 AM »
Abe are you sure about that no more than 22k flu number? I think it's much higher.

It was in the 20's.  If it wasn't 22, it was 25 or 27 and that was the highest year.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: April 10, 2021, 03:14:53 AM »
It was in the 20's.  If it wasn't 22, it was 25 or 27 and that was the highest year.

Its 12-16k a year in the UK

in 2017/18 we had 28k die from flu, they blamed a shit vaccine that year.

No one even fucking noticed

In 68/69 80k people died of Hong Kong flu in the UK alone

Amazingly no one has had flu in the USA since January????

"Oh, its because we are wearing masks"
"Then why are there still cases of Covid?"
"Errrr....."

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #243 on: April 10, 2021, 03:47:35 AM »
Its 12-16k a year in the UK

in 2017/18 we had 28k die from flu, they blamed a shit vaccine that year.

No one even fucking noticed

In 68/69 80k people died of Hong Kong flu in the UK alone

Amazingly no one has had flu in the USA since January????

"Oh, its because we are wearing masks"
"Then why are there still cases of Covid?"
"Errrr....."

And why is a state that has some of the most Draconian lockdown measures doing worse than states which have lifted restrictions?

"Errrr....."

Covid cases overwhelm Michigan health system, Gov. Whitmer urges residents to stay home

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/09/covid-michigan-gov-whitmer-urges-residents-to-restrict-activity-as-new-cases-overwhelm-state-health-system.html

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #244 on: April 10, 2021, 04:00:35 AM »
^ not citing shlubs, here ^

tards will tard

Jody - 60 yr old Covid nurse here. Took me until December to get Covid and I had a rough case.  I’m so grateful you are talking about the craziness of post Covids getting vaccinated!  Thank you, Dr!

LoveLife - Just like this doctor said regarding his own situation. If you've had Covid, you don't need the shot.

Annie -  again in the USA the government is trying to boost up the economy and so the doctors don't have to work as hard and have an easy life... this is just the reason why people are out in the street giving out vaccines LOL

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: April 10, 2021, 05:16:39 AM »
And why is a state that has some of the most Draconian lockdown measures doing worse than states which have lifted restrictions?

"Errrr....."

Covid cases overwhelm Michigan health system, Gov. Whitmer urges residents to stay home

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/09/covid-michigan-gov-whitmer-urges-residents-to-restrict-activity-as-new-cases-overwhelm-state-health-system.html

stay home?
Yep, because thats were most transmissions take place.

Staying home has always been the worst advice unless every single person stays home, and that is impossible if a society is to function, key workers must go out.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #246 on: April 10, 2021, 05:22:26 AM »
stay home?
Yep, because thats were most transmissions take place.

Staying home has always been the worst advice unless every single person stays home, and that is impossible if a society is to function, key workers must go out.

Speaks volumes about the current state of society that this thread has had more quality information than the whole of mainstream media combined.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: April 10, 2021, 05:27:11 AM »
Speaks volumes about the current state of society that this thread has had more quality information than the whole of mainstream media combined.

Another stat is that if a wife or husband gets covid the chances of their partner catching it from them are 38%, thats living and breating the same air and sleeping together...

This has never really been a pandemic, its a few additional coronavirus deaths added to the normal death stats and all counted as covid 19

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #248 on: April 10, 2021, 06:19:50 AM »
They should have been promoting going outside, rather than staying in.  Sunlight, vitamin D, activity etc are great weapons against this.  Transmission outside is very improbable, and if exposed, it's to a lesser viral load then what you would get indoors.

Government is too scared to tell people to stop being fat, get active, supplement, and increase metabolic health.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: April 10, 2021, 06:30:52 AM »
They should have been promoting going outside, rather than staying in.  Sunlight, vitamin D, activity etc are great weapons against this.  Transmission outside is very improbable, and if exposed, it's to a lesser viral load then what you would get indoors.

Government is too scared to tell people to stop being fat, get active, supplement, and increase metabolic health.
QFT