Author Topic: Romano believes Mike Ohearn is natural  (Read 25994 times)

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: Romano on Mike Ohearn
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2021, 09:50:27 PM »
Why is Romano even a player in the body builder world? Has he ever accomplished anything of note in the industry? 1 other question what’s up with gaspari and palumbos lean but T. rex looking arms they both have that polomulizm look rich even has bumps on his forearms that look like a golf ball under the skin is that injury or site injection gone wrong it looks painful and not at all like muscle

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2021, 11:30:55 PM »
Why is Romano even a player in the body builder world? Has he ever accomplished anything of note in the industry? 1 other question what’s up with gaspari and palumbos lean but T. rex looking arms they both have that polomulizm look rich even has bumps on his forearms that look like a golf ball under the skin is that injury or site injection gone wrong it looks painful and not at all like muscle

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2021, 11:45:26 PM »
Yet, we have far too many people with "average genetics", injecting everything under the sun as early as possible, yet looking NOTHING like IFBB pros or top NPC amateurs.

Again, the so-called secret stacks of certain pros have been posted on site after site for over two decades. Remember when the laundry list of what Andreas Munzer was taking back in '96, after he kicked the bucket, hit the magazines?

Therefore, the logic would be: You know the stacks; you have the meats (diet); you possess "average genetics"; now, you can just hop aboard the anabolic train and be Mr. Universe within a year or two.

Yet, the odds are slim of anyone of us, hopping on such a protocol (even in our youth) and looking like Munzer did.

So, I don't buy this notion that the the syringe alone separates the average Joe from Universe/Olympia glory.

Not everyone can afford 10,000mg per week. Plus 10-15 iu of GH per day. Slin is very cheap though.

Look at every single armature BBer these days.

Bloated to shit, juiced to the tits. Walking around at 280-300 pounds, them dieting down to 220-230. Still do not have that muscle maturity yet, it takes time.

Most people can't sustain that lifestyle for 10 years to put on the mass to be a pro. Even on insane amounts of gear, you can only put on so many pounds of real muscle a year. It's takes 10-15 years to get that kind of solid mass.

The genetics play a huge role in how you look, your balance and flow.

It's very easy to become 300 pounds, but once you diet down not everyone looks like Munzer.

King Kamali and Branch Warren are prefect examples. Did not have the genetics to place any better. Warren got so many gifts it's insane.

I've seen it 100 times, even with myself. Jump on 5-6 grams of gear a week and you get huge, but most of it is water. Not everyone has the level of commitment to say at that level for 5-10 years. Plus you need the Gh and Slin to make it to the top. GH is expensive.

That's why all these Pros sell drugs or sell their ass to creepy old men. They are desperate to stay huge, they don't see how they can be normal again. It's mental illness. These guys are no different than an alcoholic.

Look at some of these monsters from the middle east, they have access to high quality cheap gear. They get huge for 4-5 years and disappear. Not everyone is willing to put themselves through this. Cutler, Ronnie, Branch, Milos, etc. They will all die early. Just wait and see in 10-15 years.

Genetics dictate your flow and balance, drugs dictate your size. You have armature NPC guys walking around that dwarf the guys from the 70-80's. That's because of drugs, not genetics.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2021, 05:37:45 AM »
Mike Ohearn, Ronnie, Vic Richards they all made incredible achievements in bodybuilding. Was is solely the drugs? No. Are they almost natural? Not in a million years.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2021, 05:49:43 AM »

I've accomplished a number of personal goals , that I didn't think I could without anabolics: Bench-pressing over 400 lbs, achieving a bodyweight of 250, with an ectomorphic frame at 5'9", achieving 19" arms (albeit pumped and somewhat smooth).

Not doubting you but you must be quite a genetic marvel. Most 5’9” white ectos, who are in shape, weigh about 160 lbs. 250 lbs would be considered dangerously obese. O’Hearn is not only big but he’s in shape as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2021, 06:00:41 AM »
O'Hearn is boring with his decades long lies.  Yes he works hard, no doubt about it.   But come on already.  If he goes off the juice, his entire charade would end immediately.  Same as the Rock. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2021, 06:10:56 AM »
this is him the only time he came off in the last 25 years.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2021, 06:13:26 AM »
I know, its not a good analogy.

There are child piano prodigies, why aren't there child Michael Jordans or Tom Bradys or Ronnie Colemans?

Because some skills require adult brains and bodies, some don't

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2021, 06:14:35 AM »
this is him the only time he came off in the last 25 years.

By the look of it, that's also before he got his 'natural' hairline reinforced

T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2021, 06:18:44 AM »
There are child piano prodigies, why aren't there child Michael Jordans or Tom Bradys or Ronnie Colemans?

Because some skills require adult brains and bodies, some don't

yep, pretty much.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2021, 06:22:55 AM »
Let’s just consider for one minute that OHearn is 100% natural and just let our collective imagination run wild imagining what this man could look like on even 400mg of deca a week, not to mention 5g of juice and 40iu of hgh. Can you say 20 time Mr Olympia while owning every single strength record known to mankind? 600lb incline reps for 20. 900lb squats for a dozen clean reps. Wow.

Just wow.

Unfortunately, my imagination is more likely to imagine those who believe him as absolute morons.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2021, 06:26:01 AM »
Im with you that you can accomplish a lot drug free.

Thats said Mike OHearn is as natural as his botox injections. Or as natural as Dewayne Johnson's WM 30 physique.

This says it all.

So Mike, who makes living off his body, gets Botox, but doesn't get steroids - which are massively more related to physique transformation/enhancement?

LMAO!

Makes about as much sense as wondering why his face remained so statuesque at rest, only for a female friend who commented on a photo I posted it him at the Arnold Classic, by writing: "Man or Mannequin"?

I think she added something like "This Mr. Universe guy has gotten a little more than his muscles enhanced, me thinks."

Again, this was a female friend who knew NOTHING about bodybuilding.

But she could tell Mike had Botox and/or plastic surgery.

SO WHY THE F*CK NOT TAKE STEROIDS? LOL.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2021, 06:56:45 AM »
Mike Ohearn, Ronnie, Vic Richards they all made incredible achievements in bodybuilding. Was is solely the drugs? No. Are they almost natural? Not in a million years.

Victor had some truly alien genetics though. Said he was hounded by people pressuring him to compete from the moment he stepped into a gym as a kid. I believe him.

Probably didn't take monstrous amounts of drugs either. Too stupid.

You want to see stupid geneticss? Look at Bonac's daughter!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2021, 07:08:13 AM »
Victor had some truly alien genetics though. Said he was hounded by people pressuring him to compete from the moment he stepped into a gym as a kid. I believe him.

Probably didn't take monstrous amounts of drugs either. Too stupid.

You want to see stupid geneticss? Look at Bonac's daughter!

it was the 30,000 cals he used to eat

i would rather not be checking out the back muscles of a 2 year old if its OK with you

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2021, 07:25:47 AM »
Great interview. We had 148 pound guys who never came off telling me if you did what we did you'd shatter records....

I dont know what to think about anyone's claims when it comes to drug use. Somehow everyone used them but it was always a minimal amount, especially when compared to everyone else that was using.

I get it,  there's a lot of hard work that goes into training,  no amount of drugs will replace that (different sport but Barry Bonds in his prime was the best player in baseball before he used steroids, as an older guy on the decline he was the best hitter we've ever seen)but these guys are so afraid of their legacy being discredited.

This indeed always seems to be the story ("I used them but used way less than everyone else").

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2021, 08:53:43 AM »
This says it all.

So Mike, who makes living off his body, gets Botox, but doesn't get steroids - which are massively more related to physique transformation/enhancement?

LMAO!

Makes about as much sense as wondering why his face remained so statuesque at rest, only for a female friend who commented on a photo I posted it him at the Arnold Classic, by writing: "Man or Mannequin"?

I think she added something like "This Mr. Universe guy has gotten a little more than his muscles enhanced, me thinks."

Again, this was a female friend who knew NOTHING about bodybuilding.

But she could tell Mike had Botox and/or plastic surgery.

SO WHY THE F*CK NOT TAKE STEROIDS? LOL.

This thread would make Mike cry - if the Botox hadn't sealed his tear ducts shut
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2021, 09:04:49 AM »
Didn’t Skip La Queer claim natty but was eventually outed?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2021, 09:30:11 AM »
Not doubting you but you must be quite a genetic marvel. Most 5’9” white ectos, who are in shape, weigh about 160 lbs. 250 lbs would be considered dangerously obese. O’Hearn is not only big but he’s in shape as well.

Not a genetic marvel. I'm an ecto, just not a white one. And at 250 lbs "off-season", that was when my goal was to put up 405 on the bench press. That was years ago. And I was hardly obese. My abs were visible.....BARELY (about 3 of them...4 if I flexed really hard  ;D ).

With age, I have to keep my weight lower and waist smaller. So, I sit at 216 (as of Monday).

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2021, 09:34:04 AM »
This thread would make Mike cry - if the Botox hadn't sealed his tear ducts shut

It's a medical mishap you insensitive jerk.

You dont think Mike wishes he could cry when he sees that photo posted here when he was "off""? Hes gets so depressed that he literally will not step in front of a mirror for minutes.

Have some decency.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2021, 11:32:48 AM »
It's a medical mishap you insensitive jerk.

You dont think Mike wishes he could cry when he sees that photo posted here when he was "off""? Hes gets so depressed that he literally will not step in front of a mirror for minutes.

Have some decency.

;D
T

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2021, 11:35:30 AM »
Doug something.

He was 5'9" and competed at maybe 205-lb, and deadlifted 405-lb for at least 20 reps. It could have been closer to 30, which was remarkable for his weight alone, even if he was on gear.

He had a name that allowed people to poke fun at his natural status - like Doug Spruce or something, and so people would call him Doug Juice.  ;D That wasn't it, but his name was easy to make fun of like that.
Was it doug Miller? Aka Drug Miller

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2021, 11:44:04 AM »
it was the 30,000 cals he used to eat

i would rather not be checking out the back muscles of a 2 year old if its OK with you

That's kinda creepy I agree

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2021, 12:49:15 PM »
Didn’t Skip La Queer claim natty but was eventually outed?
Yeah, people believed him for years.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2021, 02:23:14 PM »
Romana is the poster girl for a wannabe in his field - not even close & less than zero cigar.
O'Hearm has excellent genetics but a human body looking like this at any age would be a hormonal miracle.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2021, 02:34:03 PM »
It's all a joke to them. Like Levrone saying he believes O'Hearn is natural... of course he doesn't really believe it, it's just a joke.
Privately Ron has said he only used testosterone as an amateur.

With Ronnie, he just genuinely doesn't seem very intelligent. Remember on the Joe Rogan show he said that on the off season he was 3% body fat and on stage around 1%?