Author Topic: Nasser speaks on Andreas Muentzer  (Read 8148 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Nasser speaks on Andreas Muentzer
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2008, 09:01:18 PM »
Hello getbiggers. Some of you might not like Nasser and that is okay, but if you put aside your hatred for one moment you might find some interesting insights in what he says. Muentzer's death has been speculated about for some time and, as far as I can tell, nobody really seems to know the full story on what happened and the events leading up to his death. Since Nasser knew Andreas he, at least to my mind, is someone that could bring some light to the issue. How many pros, or ex pros, are willing to share their views in an open forum like this one? Take care. David.   

Hello David

I don't think Getbig would be interested in Nassers version of the truth. Nasser wasn't the only one that knew Andreas. I don't think his death is some Sherlock Holmes mystery. He wasn't murdered or died under mysterious circumstances. I 'm sure nasser's "facts" are speculation rather than the real facts.. If so we'll pass. Unless his facts can be verified they remain an opinion. There's enough controversy going around without Nasser adding more bullshit to the pot as he's been known to do in the past.

I don't think this is about Munzer - this is more likely nasser trying to throw dirt on some of his former colleagues while trying to "explain" Munzers death. . Who is his target this time? Wheeler? Yates?  Levrone?

Thanks but no thanks David.

Please deliver this message to nasser:

"I am tired of hearing the "voice of Nasser" who is an expert in his own mind and has the body of bloated garbage bag and who is full of gloating jealousy and envy towards his former colleagues."

:D

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2008, 09:06:56 PM »
i never thought nasser could string a sentence together i dont think he wrote this, he may have got the person he is beating to type it for him...
wife beating pile of oily shit ;D
there's no magic pills... just needles

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2008, 09:13:45 PM »

I wonder who Nasser is addressing here? Team Pumpkinhead ASSEMBLE! Full review on the parade ground in 5 minutes!   :)

I second that -  call to arms.

Team pumpkinhead - TRANSFORM and Roll out.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2008, 01:04:07 AM »
Nasser Stories are entertaining. Dreadlord crying through a whole thread about how bad of a person Nasser is is annoying. 

We get it, you dont like Nasser, now go slit your writs and dont read anymore of Nassers stories.
shotgun on the team

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2008, 01:15:45 AM »
aww...ain't that cute

Another nasser troll surfaces.
Why don't you go order some nasserwear and wipe away your tears
The party is just getting started.
Buckle up

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2008, 09:24:42 AM »
Nasser isn't important anymore.  Hope that helps.

I agree...and so does Chick!

I don't know if he belongs to any other federation. I do know he is a FORMER IFBB pro...he hasn't had a card in probably 2 years if not 3. He uses the tag ine just like a former champion uses a title...Mr USA, Mr Olympia, etc....

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2008, 12:14:50 PM »
Thankyou so much David. Please give or love and support to Nasser and tell him that we aren't all bottom debris with garbage bag bodies (like the pumpkinheads). We love to see his wit and superior intelligence being used when he thrills us with his insight.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2008, 12:20:39 PM »
Fixed-
This is what sharma wants to convey

Fuck you so very much David. Please give our manlove and financial support to Nasser and tell him that we his fans are all bottom debris with garbage bag bodies (unlike the pumpkinheads). We love to see his stupidity being used  - even when he horrifies us with his cowardly antics

Sharma".
 Thanks for reminding us to laugh at Nasser,  "
Nothing brightens up a day like some old fashioned nasser bashing.  ;D
Thanks again and please stop by moire often

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2008, 01:25:23 PM »
HAHAHAHA How funny and sad it is to see the same lonely, isolated and unpopular souls sitting at their computer night after night, obsessed with Nasser. Any mention of his name and  they all are there , like a moth to the light. Proof that Nasser owns minds like no other bodybuilder.

And what for the sad, lonely pumpkinhead? Yet another jobless day and lonely night with no friends or company..just thoughts of proud Nasser circulating through their mind as they try to blot out thoughts about the pathetic failure that is their life and body HAHAHAHA ;D

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2008, 01:27:27 PM »
Andreas was x1695261467889754631 times the bodybuilder Nasshole Hell of a Syntholbody was.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2008, 06:38:52 PM »
Sharma is absolutely correct here

the no- life pumpkinhead internet warrior Nasser haters

hating the Great Nasser but obsessed with him so much that any talk about Nasser controls them like nothing else

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2008, 06:49:15 PM »

hating the Great Nasser but obsessed with him so much that any talk about Nasser controls them like nothing else

I'm willing to bet that somewhere around 95% of Sharma's posts are about Nasser.  Epic obsession.  He even buys his soiled panties.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2008, 08:09:34 PM »

Ugh, more pro-nasser gimmicks. Give it a rest guys, Nasser has PROVEN himself to be a classless piece of back-stabbing, lying shit. Period, end of story.

Team Nasser was owned straight out of here for being the joke of GetBig, and in the graveyard they shall stay.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2008, 08:13:54 PM »
HAHAHAHA How funny and sad it is to see the same lonely, isolated and unpopular souls sitting at their computer night after night, obsessed with Nasser. Any mention of his name and  they all are there , like a moth to the light. Proof that Nasser owns minds like no other bodybuilder.

And what for the sad, lonely pumpkinhead? Yet another jobless day and lonely night with no friends or company..just thoughts of proud Nasser circulating through their mind as they try to blot out thoughts about the pathetic failure that is their life and body HAHAHAHA ;D
hell yeah sharma-awesome awesome post...hahahahha youre right its the same pathetic computer nerds that come on here all day and night and slander nassers good name...this dreadlord cat seems completely obsessed w/ nasser and the team...thank u for saying what needed to be said my friend

nasser el sonbaty
the name alone screams perfection

300lbs with abs
perfect symmetry
movie star good looks
intelligent beyond belief
uncrowned mr olympia
the best there is, was, ever will be
team nasser 08
bigger stronger faster
feel the love generation
w

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2008, 08:19:32 PM »
hell yeah sharma-awesome awesome post...hahahahha youre right its the same pathetic computer nerds that come on here all day and night and slander nassers good name...this dreadlord cat seems completely obsessed w/ nasser and the team...thank u for saying what needed to be said my friend

nasser el sonbaty
the name alone screams perfection the name alone screams terrorism

300lbs with abs <- tru
perfect symmetry <- half tru
movie star good looks terrorist look
intelligent beyond belief poor terrorist
uncrowned mr olympia a loser not wanting to admit he sucked big times
the best there is, was, ever will be arnold, coleman, etc etc etc ...oh yeah maybe nasser el terrorist
team nasser 08 team terrorists 08
bigger stronger faster
feel the love generation

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2008, 08:44:54 PM »
HAHAHAHA How funny and sad it is to see the same lonely, isolated and unpopular souls sitting at their computer night after night, obsessed with Nasser.

Very true - How do you pathetic nasser panty sniffers live with yourself? Some like natfag83 are so desperate for attention that he posts the most ludicrously childish and gay posts to date.
Then again natfag83 failed to accomplish his life's dream and now sits in a roach infested apt with his lifes partner Dong. His shame so apparent to everyone.

Ha ha ha

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2008, 09:01:11 PM »

Good post benz

You forgot Nassers multiple surgeries and his dependence on latent homos like naturalfag83 for the sales of his soiled underwear and G4P dvd's

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2008, 06:06:21 PM »

Good post benz

You forgot Nassers multiple surgeries and his dependence on latent homos like naturalfag83 for the sales of his soiled underwear and G4P dvd's

NASSER EL G4P  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2008, 06:07:42 PM »
Ugh, more pro-nasser gimmicks. Give it a rest guys, Nasser has PROVEN himself to be a classless piece of back-stabbing, lying shit. Period, end of story.

Team Nasser was owned straight out of here for being the joke of GetBig, and in the graveyard they shall stay.

Half of that shit was trolling

Some people still haven't got the memo sadly.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2008, 08:33:19 PM »
Half of that shit was trolling

Some people still haven't got the memo sadly.

No problemo CJ - you and mariachi are in the clear.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2008, 09:20:50 PM »
Andreas was great. I'd rather have seen Nasser die at his place.

That's freakin beyond shredded.  :o