Author Topic: 'unaccompanied' minors....lmao  (Read 481 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
'unaccompanied' minors....lmao
« on: July 30, 2014, 09:49:53 AM »
I love how they are continuing with this 'unaccompanied minors' narrative...especially when evey fucking picture in the article itself about 'unaccompanied minors' shows a bunch of kids with their moms. Seems like virtually every picture shown on this subject clearly depicts not only 'children' but teenagers, 20- somethings, adult men and women, and obvious family units.

Its not just 'unaccompanied minors' who 'need our help' coming in, its fucking everyone. Yet the stupid narrative continues for PC reasons.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: 'unaccompanied' minors....lmao
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 11:45:13 AM »
Here i  sweden we take i  alot of immigrants that says they are minors but the staff and everyone knlws they are 20-30 years old but let them lie and cost us alot of money cause children get benefits that adults dont....and after a while they can take in their mom dad and other relatives.

and what happens after a year if they admit that they lied ? NOTHING!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 12:26:11 PM »
Same exact thing...obama is now considering executive action to give papers to not just the kids but their adult family members too (against the will of the american people and completely bypassing congress)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 01:59:51 AM »
Same exact thing...obama is now considering executive action to give papers to not just the kids but their adult family members too (against the will of the american people and completely bypassing congress)
obama woumd fit well in sweden cause thats how it works here. Citizens dont want mass imigration  ut nl lne of the leaders have guts to say it cause they will be called racists amd slandered in the media.