Author Topic: Is Dexter still "The Blade"??  (Read 16355 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: Is Dexter still "The Blade"??
« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2011, 05:33:54 AM »
dorian is a very good guess, woudl like to know but again could be some nobody blowing smoke up arses lol
muscle

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2011, 05:44:58 AM »
this fella relay think i read steroid books from william lol ,,i fuckin wrote those materials before william even thought about getting into the field,,
you are just mad that i outtd every single one of your so call natural heros that were and are hormonized to the max! ,,this is why you are really mad ,,but after all its ok ,,better one mad man thna 1000s of misguided individuals...

and yes im one of the richest fellas out of bodybuilding ,,R I C H  E S T

im talking millions!

gh15 approved

Oh we know u are, god of hormones. ;D

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2011, 06:13:10 AM »
Burdens is not as good a bodybuilder as gh15 claims he is

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2011, 09:56:17 AM »
this fella relay think i read steroid books from william lol ,,i fuckin wrote those materials before william even thought about getting into the field,,
you are just mad that i outtd every single one of your so call natural heros that were and are hormonized to the max! ,,this is why you are really mad ,,but after all its ok ,,better one mad man thna 1000s of misguided individuals...

and yes im one of the richest fellas out of bodybuilding ,,R I C H  E S T

im talking millions!

gh15 approved

GET REAL!!! You are a clown with a broken Speak-N-Spell, who can't even decide which gender or which Olympia you pretended to be a top-10 competitor.

A top-10 competitor could careless about natural bodybuilders or those who claim to be such. And as for my being "mad", hardly!! Making you look like a world-class buffoon is hardly a source of anger. On the contrary, it's comic relief.

So, O fradulent one, keep deluding yourself into thinking you're something that any one with two functioning brain cells knows you are not. I can use more chuckles!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2011, 02:26:42 AM »
im thinking this dude is mr ron coleman himself!!! think of the broken english and the way he talks, southern, choppy english like he has done in public time again.

maybe?

yip yip.