Author Topic: Bush = Nazi?  (Read 5218 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Bush = Nazi?
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2006, 10:30:27 AM »
http://bootnewt.hostingzero.com/imanazi.mp3

You can't play an mp3 ::) If this doesn't work for you tuffcookies.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2006, 12:03:30 PM »
http://bootnewt.hostingzero.com/imanazi.mp3

You can't play an mp3 ::) If this doesn't work for you tuffcookies.

It didn't work again....it must be a conspiracy :-\!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2006, 12:59:16 PM »
You guys are going to be really pissed when the evidence starts coming out next week when the world leaders are all in Ny for the UN speeches.

Get yer popcorn ready! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2006, 01:00:37 PM »
We wiped out an illegitimate faction (the Taliban)

If the Taliban was an "illigetimate faction", why did the US negotiate with them in Spring 2001 for the construction of an oil pipeline?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2006, 02:16:13 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BVQtugiuI8

i posted something similar in the moon landing conspiracy vid...concerning the illumanati...the bush family came up several times..
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2006, 02:29:21 PM »

i posted something similar in the moon landing conspiracy vid...concerning the illumanati...the bush family came up several times..

If you believe the conspiracy about the moon landing than you don't need to say another word. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2006, 05:39:03 PM »
If the Taliban was an "illigetimate faction", why did the US negotiate with them in Spring 2001 for the construction of an oil pipeline?

I have no idea if that is true.  And if it is true, I have no idea why we negotiated with the Taliban.  Who cares?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2006, 06:03:34 PM »
I have no idea if that is true.  And if it is true, I have no idea why we negotiated with the Taliban.  Who cares?

Who cares?  You justified our military action because the Taliban was an "illegitimate faction".

Gee Whiz... CNN.com shows later declassified documents which show that in 1998, the US was negotiating with the Taliban

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/19/taliban.documents/

We negotiated with them in 1998 when tehy were ruling Afghanistan.
We negotiated with them in 2001 and they were still ruling Afghanistan.

At what point did they become an "illegitimate faction"?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2006, 06:08:12 PM »
So we have a group that is running Afghanistan, that we negotiated with for 4 years.

One of the people in their country is alleged to have helped commit a crime.  They asked for evidence.  (much like if Jacques Chirac calleld up Bush tomorrow and said "Beach Bum did some bad shit, and we'd like you to turn him over."

The US would ask for evidence, right?  Just like the Taliban did.

Of course, we had no evidence.  So we just bombed them instead.

Imagine France demanding we turn over Beach bum, the US asks for evidence, so France decides to attack us, jail and kill our leaders, and take over the place.  Why?  Because we wanted evidence that one of our people was part of a crime.

Beach, is this making sense?  We considered them a real nation for 4+ years, until suddenly we wanted one of their guys. Then all of a sudden we told the world they were just a terror group, so therefore we were allowed to attak them (you cna't just attack another country like this - but a "illegitmate faction", you can.   

So we reclassified a country we worked with for 4 years, then bombed and took over.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2006, 06:13:07 PM »
Remember we launched 63 tomohawk missles at a Al-Queda terrorist base in Afghanistan a few months after that?

Also, CNN says that the newly declassified documents receal this "unrecognized terror state" the Taliban actually gave us Bin Laden's location and told the US to use cruise missiles to kill him. 

The missiles missed by a few minutes, as we know.  But why did the US negotiate with a "illegitimate faction" about how to kill someone living in Afghanistan? LMAO...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2006, 06:16:41 PM »

Who cares?  You justified our military action because the Taliban was an "illegitimate faction".

Are you trying to invent comments again?  We didn't have to give them information because they were illegitimate.  We invaded because they harbored terrorists who attacked us. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2006, 06:52:38 PM »
Are you trying to invent comments again?  We didn't have to give them information because they were illegitimate.  We invaded because they harbored terrorists who attacked us. 

My point is that we didn't consider them "illegitimate" when negotiating with them for assassination logistics in 98 or for oil pipeline permissions in 2001.

We coudl have saved a lot of American lives by just sending them a fax with our proof.  They would have fedex'd bin Laden's body to 1600 pennsylvania and we would have saved a lot of lives and money.

Do you enjoy war?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2006, 07:11:52 PM »
My point is that we didn't consider them "illegitimate" when negotiating with them for assassination logistics in 98 or for oil pipeline permissions in 2001.

We coudl have saved a lot of American lives by just sending them a fax with our proof.  They would have fedex'd bin Laden's body to 1600 pennsylvania and we would have saved a lot of lives and money.

Do you enjoy war?

lol.  Oh yes.  I wake up every morning looking for the body count.  When do we bomb Iran again? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2006, 07:58:23 PM »
lol.  Oh yes.  I wake up every morning looking for the body count.  When do we bomb Iran again? 

LOL.. okay, i know that no one really enjoys war.  No one sane, anyway.  But you seem SO ready to accept war in Afghanistan when it could have been easily avoided.

The Taliban TOLD US how to kill Bin laden in 1998.  This is part of public record and our govt has released the documents.  They told us where and when he'd be.  We just missed, that's all.

If they were so willing to hang him out to dry in 98, and they offered him to us in 20001 if we would just provide some form of evidence, WHY DIDN'T WE JUST DO THAT?

Would you agree with that?

And - If your child was in a pine box right now, dead from a bullet in Afghan, and you saw that there was a very clean option on the table to avoid the whoel war, would you feel differently?