Author Topic: The B&A Show -  (Read 34273 times)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: The B&A Show -
« Reply #325 on: May 26, 2008, 09:08:49 PM »
THats because most if not all of them fly under the radar, as there is no "task force" that witch hunts for these guys....except you, who continue to provide names to be watched and provide information.

If there are reprocussions, the athletes named can thank you personally for sheding light in their direction...

Good job.
                    Would you think the SAME if it were Priest doing it?????Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #326 on: May 26, 2008, 09:14:41 PM »

Being a lazy fat fuck isn't exactly an excuse, Keith.  The fact is that you can't even wipe your own ass without taping a roll of toilet paper to a stick. 

You are one sad floppy piece of shit and no one loves you except Duncan Hines. 

Actually being lazy is a great excuse.  But you still don't have ANY excuse why you look the way you do.  The sad part is you have been this way your whole life and it isn't getting any better for you nor will it.  On top of that you never been laid by anything but another dude.  So being a fat, a low life, no worth and no future you are fag.  You were kicked out of the black race and if you keep it up you are going to get kicked out of the fag race.  Then what?  Animals.  I already pity your neighbors dog.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #327 on: May 26, 2008, 10:27:47 PM »
If there are reprocussions, the athletes named can thank you personally for sheding light in their direction...

Better to have rules that are applied consistently and equally rather than selectively.  If the NPC finds that they're kicking out too many quality competitors, they may come to realize that it is a silly rule that no longer fits the times.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #328 on: May 26, 2008, 11:02:25 PM »
And there is something to be said of letting sleeping dogs lie....an old rule that is rarely enforced/ outdated....unless some jackass chooses to make it an issue and supply a list of names, and make it an issue.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #329 on: May 26, 2008, 11:13:24 PM »
And there is something to be said of letting sleeping dogs lie....an old rule that is rarely enforced/ outdated....unless some jackass chooses to make it an issue and supply a list of names, and make it an issue.

you might want to re-read the first few pages of this thread. your side made it an issue by threatening to use it against people entering the B&A show.

an old rule that is rarely enforced means that it is enforced when it suits someone's need.  that in itself is unjust and reason to stand up against it.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: May 26, 2008, 11:19:18 PM »
you might want to re-read the first few pages of this thread. your side made it an issue by threatening to use it against people entering the B&A show.

an old rule that is rarely enforced means that it is enforced when it suits someone's need.  that in itself is unjust and reason to stand up against it.

No...it means it's enforced when it's a blatent move, or when someone chooses to provide a comprehensive list of when it occurs and by which athletes. You're like a guy filming his neigbors running through the neighborhood stop sign and showing the police...you know, to make sure other people arent getting singled out by getting a ticket.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #331 on: May 27, 2008, 12:10:22 AM »
No...it means it's enforced when it's a blatent move, or when someone chooses to provide a comprehensive list of when it occurs and by which athletes. You're like a guy filming his neigbors running through the neighborhood stop sign and showing the police...you know, to make sure other people arent getting singled out by getting a ticket.

sorry, I don't think anyone will see me as the bad guy here.  my website has been around for over 10 years.    me pointing out the many dozen examples of the NPC not enforcing their own rules simply provides evidence to anyone wanting to stand up to your bullying.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: May 27, 2008, 12:48:29 AM »
Can't we all just get along?  :'(

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: May 27, 2008, 08:06:21 AM »
sorry, I don't think anyone will see me as the bad guy here.  my website has been around for over 10 years.    me pointing out the many dozen examples of the NPC not enforcing their own rules simply provides evidence to anyone wanting to stand up to your bullying.

You keep telling yourself that....no one was going to your site to reference what shows amateurs were entering. By you you continuing to put these names in the spotlight, you're possibly their worst enemy...if anyone on your list is held accountable...they have you to thank.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #334 on: May 27, 2008, 04:53:21 PM »
Hey Chick who can Priest thank???.Fukin Rules for some but not for others.Go and read the Fukin Rule Book. ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: May 27, 2008, 05:03:48 PM »
Hey Chick who can Priest thank???.Fukin Rules for some but not for others.Go and read the Fukin Rule Book. ::)

Priest has himself to thank for his own actions....like we all do.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #336 on: May 27, 2008, 05:50:38 PM »
You keep telling yourself that....no one was going to your site to reference what shows amateurs were entering. By you you continuing to put these names in the spotlight, you're possibly their worst enemy...if anyone on your list is held accountable...they have you to thank.
            You mean like these guys.HAHAHAHAHAHA 4500 reads and still going sort of makes you think you should not have mentioned this show doesn't it.Backfire I call that.Nice work Ben Should be better than IFBB Grand Prix shows and with more Prize Money.

ben 1

• Getbig II
  • real men !
« Reply #337 on: May 27, 2008, 06:25:59 PM »
Yes Vince I won a Pro card in every Organization back in the 80s also IFBB but I never competed as a Pro.
I made a lot of money as an Amateur and thought it would be better to be a great Amateur than an average Pro.I knew I did not have the genetics to be Mr.Olympia and I did not see me doing crazy juice stuff to chase after a dream which would never happened and in the end I would only get sick.
I decided to go clean after 93 and competed Natural some years ago.
I also do not understand what you always have with only winning a motorcycle.The motorcycle is a give away at the Party.We are giving out 3 new cars or $10000 for the overall winners and $1000 for all class winners so get your facts straight.
Anyway i will not fight with anybody anymore about our show.You have your opinion and we do.
I will however remind everybody about our show once a week.
Thank you all for your support.
Ben

www.internationalclassic slasvegas.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #338 on: May 27, 2008, 07:16:00 PM »
Yes Vince I won a Pro card in every Organization back in the 80s also IFBB but I never competed as a Pro.
I made a lot of money as an Amateur and thought it would be better to be a great Amateur than an average Pro.I knew I did not have the genetics to be Mr.Olympia and I did not see me doing crazy juice stuff to chase after a dream which would never happened and in the end I would only get sick.
I decided to go clean after 93 and competed Natural some years ago.
I also do not understand what you always have with only winning a motorcycle.The motorcycle is a give away at the Party.We are giving out 3 new cars or $10000 for the overall winners and $1000 for all class winners so get your facts straight.
Anyway i will not fight with anybody anymore about our show.You have your opinion and we do.
I will however remind everybody about our show once a week.
Thank you all for your support.
Ben

You won your pro card in the IFBB and never competed in any pro event.  What a pathetic waste of a bodybuilding career.  You've accomplished practically nothing in your life.

And don't give me that shit about the going drug free route.  Like I said, you are nothing more than a weak minded fool and just like the saying goes....a fool and his money are soon parted.

A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #339 on: May 27, 2008, 10:29:43 PM »

You won your pro card in the IFBB and never competed in any pro event.  What a pathetic waste of a bodybuilding career.  You've accomplished practically nothing in your life.

And don't give me that shit about the going drug free route.  Like I said, you are nothing more than a weak minded fool and just like the saying goes....a fool and his money are soon parted.

Hey monkey, I bet you heard this your whole life.  I didn't include the money part since you think $100 is a lot it is evident you have no idea about money.  You are just a pathetic nobody who is as stupid as they come.  Sorry boy just stating the acts.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #340 on: May 31, 2008, 08:20:46 AM »
do you really know what free weights are jackass
b

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #341 on: May 31, 2008, 05:03:22 PM »
This Comp pays more than IFBB Pro Grand Prix shows.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm.No wonder they don't want people supporting it.It's money from BB they don't get the dirty fat fingers on.

ben 1

• Getbig II
  • real men !
« Reply #342 on: June 22, 2008, 11:39:47 AM »
Today in 5 weeks we make Amateur Bodybuilding history!!!

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #343 on: June 22, 2008, 03:33:12 PM »
Nice work Ben tell us again how much money can the guys and gals make 10k hmmmmmmmmmmm.Sounds great.Keep up the good work BB needs people like you.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #344 on: June 23, 2008, 09:42:08 AM »

I don't think so.  By the way, I couldn't find any posters hanging up about your show, .....wonder why.... ;)
A

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #345 on: June 23, 2008, 01:27:42 PM »
sorry, I don't think anyone will see me as the bad guy here. 

You're gay.
It's bad to be gay.
Enjoy your dish...

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #346 on: June 23, 2008, 01:31:05 PM »

Ben the beginnings are never easy, your competition is the start of important changes in the sport

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #347 on: June 23, 2008, 03:55:50 PM »
Ben the beginnings are never easy, your competition is the start of important changes in the sport

Well, best of luck at the PDI....whoops....WBF.... .whoops.....contest.

Many have challenged the IFBB and tried to trash talk their way into getting people to compete but all have failed.  You can't built an organization on negativity
A

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #348 on: June 23, 2008, 04:10:00 PM »
Organisations such as the IFBB thrive and prosper through negativity.

Underpinning the IFBB ideology is negativity. Hence, its incredible success!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #349 on: June 23, 2008, 04:13:12 PM »
You can't built an organization on negativity

I hate you and look at me...I'm rich!