Author Topic: Another setback for the snake oil industry (spiking protein powder)  (Read 1540 times)

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do

Haven't seen this topic brought up here yet.
Apparently snake oilers gonna snake oil. Spiking products to maximize profits.
Basically most big names seems involved, brands such as Mutant and Arnold's own brand.

Goes out to show what a joke the supplement industry is, everyone is more concerned with profit marginals than the well being of their customers.

P.S. can't stand this screaming loud mouth but he has a lot of interesting things to say.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Another setback for the snake oil industry (spiking protein powder)
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 03:50:46 PM »
What speaks volumes about the industry is this guy...

Yellin, screamin, cursing, carrying on and on with a tank top? Man isnt he the owner of a company? How would anyone take this guy seriously and do business with him? Even when i was 16, I would be like "wow hes not very professional", but maybe im the odd ball, I dunno.

Can you imagine working with a company trying to sell their product thru this guy and you see his videos? Id probably second guess working with him. Maybe thats why im not in the "fitness" industry, cuz its full of look at me sociopath douch bags like this

I dont even know whT the fuck he was rMbling about in the video, totally confused.
Would love to be a fly on the wall while his wife has girlfriends over...

"Suzie, whats that screaming about down the hall?" "Oh just ignore that, thats my immature husbAnd making videos talking about muscle supplements"

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 03:56:33 PM »
make him shut up.  stop buying anything. stop taking drugs. grow the fuck up.  :'(

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 04:52:23 PM »
At least he's calling out the companies that r spiking their protein instead of saying the do it but won't name names.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 04:56:50 PM »
What speaks volumes about the industry is this guy...

Yellin, screamin, cursing, carrying on and on with a tank top? Man isnt he the owner of a company? How would anyone take this guy seriously and do business with him? Even when i was 16, I would be like "wow hes not very professional", but maybe im the odd ball, I dunno.

Can you imagine working with a company trying to sell their product thru this guy and you see his videos? Id probably second guess working with him. Maybe thats why im not in the "fitness" industry, cuz its full of look at me sociopath douch bags like this

I dont even know whT the fuck he was rMbling about in the video, totally confused.
Would love to be a fly on the wall while his wife has girlfriends over...

"Suzie, whats that screaming about down the hall?" "Oh just ignore that, thats my immature husbAnd making videos talking about muscle supplements"

;D