Author Topic: A little leaner !  (Read 23135 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: A little leaner !
« Reply #150 on: May 31, 2012, 08:38:15 AM »
Tbombz:

I told you a few years ago to stay natty and NOT go the route of juice.  Now you have health concerns with hrt etc and will have mental issues if you go off.  AND you could've had probably a better build without the sauce.

You should have listened.

(disclaimer to all juicers who attack this post:  go fuck yourself)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: May 31, 2012, 08:43:08 AM »
Tbombz:

I told you a few years ago to stay natty and NOT go the route of juice.  Now you have health concerns with hrt etc and will have mental issues if you go off.  AND you could've had probably a better build without the sauce.

lol

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #152 on: May 31, 2012, 08:58:05 AM »
Tbombz:

Translation: "I'm a natural coward"

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #153 on: May 31, 2012, 10:12:35 AM »
if hes eating clean and below maintenance level, he wont gain fat when coming off.as long he trains.

he will lose some muscle, so what.

its when people come off and try to keep the bodyweight the same while loosing muscle that they soon look like shit.

and whether test levels come back or not is different for people, some get back soon, some dont.

he overeats over extended periods, thats his problem.

you cant do damage reduction by going low cals for a week when you eat too much all year.

many "bodybuilders" are overfed and thus, rather resemble a powerlifter.

hahhahahahahaa sure brah, youre delusional to think you can maintain any muscle on crashed testosterone levels.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #154 on: May 31, 2012, 10:30:07 AM »
I think tbombz looks like a hairy, alpha musclestud.  The twisted waist pose is done in every bb competition with the exception of today's IFBB Pro shows...today's pros can't twist anymore.  Suckin in their stomachs while posing....Arnold, Ray, Pearson, Sergio, Zane, etc....

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #155 on: May 31, 2012, 10:32:56 AM »
Kid must be injecting pure Vegetable oil... ???

Or has the worst genetics ever...

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: May 31, 2012, 10:36:33 AM »
here is me after 6months coming off cold turkey.

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc490/hadabusa/natty004.jpg

and the pic in the avatar, thats me on some gear 6 months ago.

it looks like i maintained some muscle, no?

Paste blood work proving your "low" testosterone levels.

I know couple of guys who go off cold turkey and they bounce back to their normal testosterone levels straight away. For vast majority of us though, it is fucking impossible. After few cycles 90% of my friend's testosterone levels are FUCKED permanently and in the low range. That's reality brah.

Even then you CAN maintain some muscle for a month, or two but sooner or later you're gonna disappear. If you try to get "leaner" THEN it will be much sooner and much more dramatic. Without testosterone, natural or not, there's nothing to stop the insane catabolism. And after loosing muscle AND some fat you will look even worse than before.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: May 31, 2012, 11:26:42 AM »
Of course there are freaks. I know a girl who is CLEAN and HUGE and RIPPED. Obviously she doesn't have testosterone levels of a male. Her father was also lean and huge and strong as fuck and clean.

Then again, tbombz looks worse than this girl on gear. I don't think going off would make him any better :D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: May 31, 2012, 11:38:08 AM »
Translation: "I'm a natural coward"

Translation:  I have shitty genetics and am basically a lazy fuck, so I resort to "gear".

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: May 31, 2012, 11:46:33 AM »
Actually Tbombz, if youre reading do this:

Get off all anabolics.  Get some blood work done and discuss with your dr. any issues.

Then get back to lifting hard, especially legs (as someone else pointed out).  Eat cleanly and consistenly without making up excuses and bs about "cheat meals".  Take creatine, whey, and some sort of leucine supp preworkout.  Nothing more.

Stay off drugs and limit alcohol.

Hit one major body part a day.

Stay at it for over 15 years.  You'll have a great NATURAL physique and not have to worry about the following:
1) Getting popped for drugs
2) Health risks.  (oh, and for those of you out there that are in denial, you should wise up)
3) Mental issues..   "am I getting small"?
4) lack of money from all the gear you wasted it on.
5) the people around you talking behind your back about your usage.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 31, 2012, 11:58:44 AM »
When I was diagnosed with prostate cancer last January, I stopped injecting testosterone cypionate. I also stopped taking DHEA. Granted I was only injecting 150 mg a week, but I expected there would be some withdrawal side effects. Aside from dropping a little extra weight (25 lbs.), there have been none. I currently weigh about 195 lbs. at 5'11". I feel great, with no adverse moods or loss of energy. My libido is actually better since going off the testosterone injections. No doubt, I lost some muscle. But then, I haven't been hitting the gym either.

On July 2, 2012 I am having a Da Vinci prostatectomy. After the recovery time, I will be back working out and getting fit again. I don't plan of going back on test though, although my doctor was agreeable to that at some point.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #161 on: May 31, 2012, 12:00:26 PM »
Actually Tbombz, if youre reading do this:

Get off all anabolics.  Get some blood work done and discuss with your dr. any issues.

Then get back to lifting hard, especially legs (as someone else pointed out).  Eat cleanly and consistenly without making up excuses and bs about "cheat meals".  Take creatine, whey, and some sort of leucine supp preworkout.  Nothing more.

Stay off drugs and limit alcohol.

Hit one major body part a day.

Stay at it for over 15 years.  You'll have a great NATURAL physique and not have to worry about the following:
1) Getting popped for drugs
2) Health risks.  (oh, and for those of you out there that are in denial, you should wise up)
3) Mental issues..   "am I getting small"?
4) lack of money from all the gear you wasted it on.
5) the people around you talking behind your back about your usage.  
sound advice brotha,,,