Author Topic: slut gets fucked by a bodybuilder, complains he treated her like shit  (Read 6246 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Haha

"i went out got drunk met a cute guy ...actually a hot guy about 300 pounds of pure muscle I was turned on and drunk and on the rebound I've never done this before but I gave him head in his car for about 15 minutes then it escalated to me doggy style in the backseat seemed like it took forever. when he came he came all over my face which I told him not to .and didn't have or give me anything to clean up with and pretty much kicked me out of the car.i went back into the bar with CUM IN MY HAIR AND STILL ON MY FACE! I wiped most of it off on my undershirt. and only one of my close friends noticed but I could EVEN SEE IT IN THE PICTURES! and in the morning woke up feeling it all over my skin and hair and dried on me.. on top of that he kept putting it in the second hole that night even when I told him to stop...in the morning I never felt so used trashy and slutty I felt and feel like garbage...like I was used and abused...like I just pleased some guy that didn't appreciate me doing it and didn't appreciate me

so how many of you have had one night stands? have you felt the same way?

i also think its because I never do that and I usually look deeper into when I give head and let a guy come on or in me its usually deep and meaningful and means I care and he cares...and this was just some guy getting a nut off on me...

and I still just can't get over the fact for that half hour that guy was being pleased and I wasn't and he didn't care whatsoever about me and I will forever be that "bitch I f***ed in the back seat of my car and I f***ed her in the ass for the first time
and blew my load on her face haahhaa" you know? what do I do"

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-health/q325291-i-had-my-first-one-night-stand-feel-terrible

che

• Getbig V
Booty will never learn.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Booty will never learn.

I thought of cracking the same joke

Simple Simon

Haha

"i went out got drunk met a cute guy ...actually a hot guy about 300 pounds of pure muscle I was turned on and drunk and on the rebound I've never done this before but I gave him head in his car for about 15 minutes then it escalated to me doggy style in the backseat seemed like it took forever. when he came he came all over my face which I told him not to .and didn't have or give me anything to clean up with and pretty much kicked me out of the car.i went back into the bar with CUM IN MY HAIR AND STILL ON MY FACE! I wiped most of it off on my undershirt. and only one of my close friends noticed but I could EVEN SEE IT IN THE PICTURES! and in the morning woke up feeling it all over my skin and hair and dried on me.. on top of that he kept putting it in the second hole that night even when I told him to stop...in the morning I never felt so used trashy and slutty I felt and feel like garbage...like I was used and abused...like I just pleased some guy that didn't appreciate me doing it and didn't appreciate me

i also think its because I never do that and I usually look deeper into when I give head and let a guy come on or in me its usually deep and meaningful and means I care and he cares...and this was just some guy getting a nut off on me...

and I still just can't get over the fact for that half hour that guy was being pleased and I wasn't and he didn't care whatsoever about me and I will forever be that "bitch I f***ed in the back seat of my car and I f***ed her in the ass for the first time

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-health/q325291-i-had-my-first-one-night-stand-feel-terrible

the 'trainer' loses his cherry at last

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
hahaha good read

Girl deserves everything she got for a random hookup in a car.

"oh but I was drunk so now i'm a victim..."

Fuck. Off.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
"I've never done this before"

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
300lb perma bulker (of peace) more likely.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I thought of cracking the same joke
It's old and shitty by now.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Haha

i,m done.
F

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
300lb perma bulker (of peace) more likely.

She was drunk so more like....

6'0 225lb perma bulker...

Girls have no judge of bodyweight whatsoever.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Pics of the girls face covered in spunk?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Haha

X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
still a better love story than

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I just cracked one off.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Pics of the girls face covered in spunk?
This, I thought there would be a pic attached.

Carlton G. Long

Haha

did she also get chili dogged?

I've heard some bodybuilders like to do that.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
another shitty thread with a made up story by the 12 year old retard "army of one"
what a surprise. every day more shit from this living toilet. not only does he spend all his time clicking on shit on teh net he also believes it all and feel a need to "share" cause nobody in real life talks to him or listen to him.

i wish i could use his face as a dart board. what a fucking idiot.

blinky

• Getbig V
Haha

so she took pictures??

what an idiot

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
so she took pictures??

what an idiot

And a quick shower when she got home might have alleviated that morning crust.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
I just cracked one off.
That joke almost never fails to make me laugh.

Army of One

• Getbig V
And a quick shower when she got home might have alleviated that morning crust.

Nothing like the smell of crust in the morning

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
What kind of person writes that, "he came on my face, i took pics after, he did me doggie, etc etc"

Sounds fake honestly

ritch

• Getbig V
that is fake for sure or are we simply underestimating generation fail? I mean c'mon "he fucked me in the ass and came of my face" I mean you could not move your face during his orgasm? YOu just HAD to stay there?

After the first few "pit, pit, pit"...(that is the sound of the little pre splash) you know what's coming next, if you stay there, then what else but get cum in your face is to be expected???

?

Dave D

• Getbig V
What kind of person writes that, "he came on my face, i took pics after, he did me doggie, etc etc"

Sounds fake honestly

X3

Probably some dude wrote it posing as a chick. To much fantasy detailed info is included. Never happened.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
No mention of corn?
P